Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS [CRE] | SHA256 | SIDECHAIN | NEW BLOCK-DEPOSIT FEATURE | OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 57356 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:45:37 AM

Version 0.9.1.40 of Credits client released. Bitcoin functionality integrated

A new release of the Credits client is out now. This version is a major release with full added Bitcoin wallet functionality.

- Bitcoin functionality enabled, sending/receiving capabilities as well as overview and transaction history
- several fixes added to enable the use of getwork
- Major GUI improvements

Huge disclaimer!!
Adding Bitcoin wallet functionality means the integration with the Bitcoin blockchain is no longer a one way integration and the client will work as a full Bitcoin wallet, as well as a Credits wallet. USE ONLY SMALL BITCOIN AMOUNTS THE FIRST MONTHS. Bitcoins may be lost and wallets may become corrupted. The safest way to test out the functionality is to import a single Bitcoin private key into the client with a small amount of bitcoins.

Downloads can be found at:
http://credits-currency.org/viewforum.php?f=5

Getting started instructions can be found at:
http://credits-currency.org/viewforum.php?f=18

Is this mandatory update? because I still haven't synced with the last update I downloaded?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 01:50:23 AM

I do not believe the update is manditory but it certainly adds a huge boost for wallet functionality.

I'm currently re-syncing as well and will test out the new client later tonight once I'm synced (Hopefully).
My faucet is down until my sync is caught up but I will be catching up with everyone as soon as I am able to. Smiley

Godspeed on your wallet sync sir. It takes a bit but once it's running it's truly a breeze.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:53:15 AM

I do not believe the update is manditory but it certainly adds a huge boost for wallet functionality.

I'm currently re-syncing as well and will test out the new client later tonight once I'm synced (Hopefully).
My faucet is down until my sync is caught up but I will be catching up with everyone as soon as I am able to. Smiley

Godspeed on your wallet sync sir. It takes a bit but once it's running it's truly a breeze.

I really hope so Kyle and you just make sure you got some BlackJack and hookers ready for me once I get this shit synced bro Wink lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MRKLYE
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 01:59:12 AM

I really hope so Kyle and you just make sure you got some BlackJack and hookers ready for me once I get this shit synced bro Wink lol

Hookers, doable.. But the one blackjack script I do have hands on I'm afraid to put online as the security is well.. as tight as a hooker. >_<
I'm working on a project at the moment so we can start messing around with CLAM instead of just mining and hodling.
I'll hopefully have it up by the end of the weekend, assuming everything goes well.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:02:26 AM

Hookers, doable.. But the one blackjack script I do have hands on I'm afraid to put online as the security is well.. as tight as a hooker. >_<
I'm working on a project at the moment so we can start messing around with CLAM instead of just mining and hodling.
I'll hopefully have it up by the end of the weekend, assuming everything goes well.
Nice well I'm definitely looking forward to it my friend Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

GreydonIselmoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 02:20:02 AM

Tight as a hooker... Made me chuckle. Only a bit. Wink

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
████████████████  C R E D I T S - [C R E]  ███████████████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
Gabriel Eiger (OP)

Activity: 280

Lead developer of Credits [CRE]

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:50:21 AM

Is this mandatory update? because I still haven't synced with the last update I downloaded?

It is not, you can just sync with the other wallet and then upgrade when you wishes.

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
waffles99

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:25:55 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 11:58:23 AM by waffles99

JSYK Cheesy you also can place

checklevel=2

inside bitcredit.conf as well if you're like me and want the wallet to autostart with windows, say if I have friends liking the idea it will remain synching with zero maintenance on their end when not mining

I know there should be at least two other ways to do this either task scheduler or editing the registry startup key but I'm feeling lazy
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:02:13 AM

I think I finally got this thing synced up boys so if you wanna try to send me them 10 credits to 1CKke5spZ8s1BotpJpJ2XYiEoAdgDfwE7p just to see if it worked or not I'll be more than happy to let you guys know Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MRKLYE
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 12:29:31 AM

I think I finally got this thing synced up boys so if you wanna try to send me them 10 credits to 1CKke5spZ8s1BotpJpJ2XYiEoAdgDfwE7p just to see if it worked or not I'll be more than happy to let you guys know Smiley

I'll send you over 10 CRE once my damn client reindexes.

I broke some shit last night trying to get a Credits based site going so currently balls deep in re-indexing.. Hopefully be done tonight.

Welcome aboard the Credits train sir! From what I hear we should have a web wallet, mining pool, website and fully functional block explorer soon (tm)

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:47:58 AM

I broke some shit last night trying to get a Credits based site going so currently balls deep in re-indexing.. Hopefully be done tonight.

Welcome aboard the Credits train sir! From what I hear we should have a web wallet, mining pool, website and fully functional block explorer soon (tm)
Nice I was literally like inches away from being totally synced and now it seems to have frozen up on me or something? Do you guys have any nodes or a .conf file that can be added to the roaming folder to help stay synced?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:25:45 AM

Seriously if someone could help me out to get my wallet fully synced like if there are any nodes that I could add to a .conf file or anything like that because it keeps almost making it there then it freezes even though it says that there are connections to the networks and everything??

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Cinnob0n

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:29:35 AM

Seriously if someone could help me out to get my wallet fully synced like if there are any nodes that I could add to a .conf file or anything like that because it keeps almost making it there then it freezes even though it says that there are connections to the networks and everything??
What are the specification for your computer? Also, laptop or desktop?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:27:25 AM

Nice I was literally like inches away from being totally synced and now it seems to have frozen up on me or something? Do you guys have any nodes or a .conf file that can be added to the roaming folder to help stay synced?

Could you send me the last part of your debug.log file? It's in your working directory.

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:50:58 AM

Got this after downloading like 75+% of the block chain  Cry

Uninstalled/reinstalled still the same.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:06:34 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 10:47:04 AM by Gabriel Eiger

Not good.

Open a command line, move to the dir where the client is installed. Enter this:
c:> Credits-Qt.exe -reindex=1

That will start a reindex of your blockchain. This can take a long time, on a quad qore i7, about 9 hours.

Unfortunately there is no other way, right now.

Join the IRC channel for quick support:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/
#CreditsCurrency

Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:08:05 AM

Not good.

That will start a reindex of your blockchain. This can take a long time, on a quad qore i7, about 9 hours.

#CreditsCurrency

If the problem persists, you might want to download the blockchain from a torrent instead:
http://credits-currency.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=517

MRKLYE
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 10:56:37 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 08:14:36 AM by MRKLYE

CreditsClient.com

Pleased to announce the launch of CreditsClient.com!

This is version one and a newer version will be on the way eventually.
My hope is that newcomers and already participating Credits users will use it as a hub of sorts.
Site will be updated as time goes on and most Credits related resources will be linked.
The page can also be shown to users just getting started with the Credits project as a quick and simple introduction.

Links to the upcoming Blockchain explorer as well as Mining pools and new client downloads available at CreditsClient.com

If you have any Credits related services you would like added to the site please let me know!

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:26:21 PM

Not good.

#CreditsCurrency

If the problem persists, you might want to download the blockchain from a torrent instead:
I did download the torrent before I loaded the wallet and now everytime I load the wallet it says that there is a false claim or something and closes the wallet on me?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:28:15 PM

Not good.

#CreditsCurrency

I did download the torrent before I loaded the wallet and now everytime I load the wallet it says that there is a false claim or something and closes the wallet on me?

Yes, and from the problem as you describe it this is probably what you have to do:

Open a command line, in the command line, move to the dir where the client is installed. Enter this:
Credits-Qt.exe -reindex=1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: