Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:47:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORACOIN - Empowering Financial Freedom  (Read 138024 times)
BauldersGate

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:31:37 AM

Guys I'm just a kid from sa who loves auroracoin and was lucky enough to buy in early.

There are some guys on this thread that claim to be defending me.

I have no beef with anyone and my agenda is not adoption in sa as everybody is so quick to claim.

I actually use auroracoin to pay my rent. Thereso no agenda there, I as a free individual and better off making income and expenses in auroracoin and am so glad to have left my normal currency behind.

My only wish is that peopleven in iceland love auroracoin as much as I do. My community already loves auroracoin and have made the intellectual jump onto the block chain

I for one think you have been treated unfairly in all this, although your response at times has been a little aggressive but it's the bullying tactics from the team that got you upset from what I can see.
Everyone needs to keep cool heads about this, as others have correctly said AUR is mostly with internationals and not within Iceland. 70% of the team is not within the Icelandic borders and I am 99% sure balduro is Dutch. The coin is a novel idea by LTEX or whoever came up with the plan and as such we should embrace AUR as a decentralized currency and not something that is in isolation.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:43:36 AM

Amazing how all these newbie accounts just jump to defend Adamastor.....
Bullying?? PLEASE..........
Matthew, you blatantly have a personality disorder and seem to be taking too much drugs at all these hippie festivals you go to.....get help now.......It's excruciating to watch......
You are a disgrace to South Africans....rest assured that your antics will be the talk of the Saffa community in London.........
This thread needs to be moderated from now on.....really can't have some delusional South African Muppet and his multiple personalities trying to be an attention whore on what is an ICELANDIC project...............

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BauldersGate

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:10:33 AM

Amazing how all these newbie accounts just jump to defend Adamastor.....
Bullying?? PLEASE..........
Matthew, you blatantly have a personality disorder and seem to be taking too much drugs at all these hippie festivals you go to.....get help now.......It's excruciating to watch......
You are a disgrace to South Africans....rest assured that your antics will be the talk of the Saffa community in London.........
This thread needs to be moderated from now on.....really can't have some delusional South African Muppet and his multiple personalities trying to be an attention whore on what is an ICELANDIC project...............

ICELANDIC project run by internationals, please give us a break. The focus can be on Iceland which is good, it creates a purpose for the coin but if the Pirate Party does come into power they are big fans of bitcoin and if bitcoin becomes legal in Iceland, AUR will be nothing. The sole purpose for AUR is making sure bitcoin remains illegal, based on this why would you want to isolate AUR, it's a big risk.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:21:07 AM

So...... what did everyone have for breakfast this morning?

Coffee with butter and Coconut oil.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 07:48:54 AM

South African (t)rolls

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:20:25 AM

South African (t)rolls

Tasty.
rocanonz

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:53:35 AM

I have interdiction on eating more than once a day.
My friends are telling me I got too fat and girls will not love me anymore, because of my belly. They say I could die alone as a consequence.
Fortunately, watching this new excellent Icelandic movie gave me hopes of living a good life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxddmHM2o4c
AllLivesMatter

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:01:23 AM

My friends are telling me I got too fat and girls will not love me anymore, because of my belly. They say I could die alone as a consequence.
Fortunately, watching this new excellent Icelandic movie gave me hopes of living a good life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxddmHM2o4c

http://thehayride.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/sock-puppets.jpg
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 09:02:57 AM

I'm missing one in that pic, is it BauldersGate?

AllLivesMatter

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:12:45 AM

http://thehayride.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/sock-puppets.jpg

I'm missing one in that pic, is it BauldersGate?

Look in the mirror to find your answer.
rocanonz

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:40:40 AM

AllLivesMatter, your puppet fraud scheme doesn't work anymore and somehow you must come to the conclusion you are done here.
I understand your frustration. You stole so little from the Auroracoin DEV's, when you could fraud so much...
Move along to your parallel universe where you belong.
--
Maybe you are not so crazy as it seems. There is a possibility you are a paid troll.
We all know it's a crazy world out there...
AllLivesMatter

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:49:24 AM

AllLivesMatter, your puppet fraud scheme doesn't work anymore and somehow you must come to the conclusion you are done here.
I understand your frustration. You stole so little from the Auroracoin DEV's, when you could fraud so much...
Move along to your parallel universe where you belong.
--
Maybe you are not so crazy as it seems. There is a possibility you are a paid troll.
We all know it's a crazy world out there...

Are you role playing as Robert Kardashian?
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:12:46 AM

One more week to start of busstop campaign! Exciting times ahead folks!

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:14:13 AM

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:15:35 AM

GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:53:02 AM

This thread is in my watchlist, and for the past 10 pages or so I have been reading mostly utter crap going back and forth.
To be very honest, I find it somewhat shameful and disappointing to read that the dev's are tempted into certain reactions, and express themselves in a way that's not very different from the unwanted element they would like to see leave, regardless the reason for it.
If it were just one dev coming by or so, well ok. Yet more than half the team has been repeatedly coming by, tumbling over again and again tempted into reactions with muddy and unprofessional content.

I'm very honest to say that I was intrigued by this project; and equally honest is expressing myself in reading them dev's behaving and reacting as such as they did for the past 10 pages, if I were to live in the country being targeted, I think I'd rather prefer to have and deal with the Bitcoin or any other coin instead of the Aurora...

Seriously, my gosh...
adamastor

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:06:00 PM

This thread is in my watchlist, and for the past 10 pages or so I have been reading mostly utter crap going back and forth.
To be very honest, I find it somewhat shameful and disappointing to read that the dev's are tempted into certain reactions, and express themselves in a way that's not very different from the unwanted element they would like to see leave, regardless the reason for it.
If it were just one dev coming by or so, well ok. Yet more than half the team has been repeatedly coming by, tumbling over again and again tempted into reactions with muddy and unprofessional content.

I'm very honest to say that I was intrigued by this project; and equally honest is expressing myself in reading them dev's behaving and reacting as such as they did for the past 10 pages, if I were to live in the country being targeted, I think I'd rather prefer to have and deal with the Bitcoin or any other coin instead of the Aurora...

Seriously, my gosh...

It's unfortunate but crypto is anarchic by nature.

I'm sincerely proud of the dev team and their achievements.

Let's unite behind them and make icelandic adoption a reality.

AllLivesMatter

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:09:48 PM

Seriously, my gosh...

It's unfortunate but crypto is anarchic by nature.

I'm sincerely proud of the dev team and their achievements.

Let's unite behind them and make icelandic adoption a reality.

Lets put past squabbles behind us and unite in one voice. What do you say adamastor?

http://blend-allaboutwine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Blend_All_About_Wine_Madeira_Vintners_Yes_We_Can.jpg

dinobotta

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:14:24 PM

Seriously, my gosh...

You are right, this is not something we want.

For over 6 months or a year we have been refraining ourselves from speaking out because of the local troll on this thread and hoping he would go away. This person has been trying to scam people on this thread by impersonating himself as the spokesperson for Auroracoin and derailing the informative conversation that happens on this thread.

Because of how much energy and passion the dev team has been putting into this project something just snapped the other day, when the troll started spewing his poison all over the thread once again

During the last 2-3 months we have been thinking about moderating the thread but didn't want to take it that far. Perhaps that's just what we have to do.

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 12:23:16 PM

With all due respect, we don't need the extra drama George. Heaven knows we all have had our fair share of it in any coin, including your favorite one.

I have had a good and productive PM convo with Adamastor and I believe we can now all agree things got out of hand, but we can also focus on the future of AUR together.

If Matthew is reaching out now and willing to keep his word to stand behind our goals to target Icelandic development here only, I have no problem accepting that. We share a common goal and that is to make Crypto, especially Auroracoin, a success. Our dev-team has laid out a structured plan to make this happen and we are focussing on Iceland. If anyone wants to make it a success anywhere else in the World, we will respect that as well. We only want to keep the primary focus on Iceland here now, without all the destruction of other initiatives focused on other countries.

I think Matthew understands this and I trust we are going to go forward from here with a positive attitude!

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: