Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTX] Bitcoin - The NeXt Generation /NEW ANN and WEBSITE !  (Read 83676 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:29:14 PM

Masternodes are still in the works, correct?  Still @250K?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheAltTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:48:41 PM

That's the plan Smiley
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:00:14 PM

That's the plan Smiley

Great stuff... but i already notice that it is very difficult for a coin to stay alive when there is no pumper group behind the coin, and even if there is a group behind the coin then it is still difficult. Look at TRON, CRAVE, SLING. They are had something interesting to offer, but look at the marketcaps... i'm wondering when we will see a +$1M coin again, but i really mean a +$1M coin for more then just one day
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:55:11 PM

Masternodes are still in the works, correct?  Still @250K?

That's the plan Smiley

Great stuff... but i already notice that it is very difficult for a coin to stay alive when there is no pumper group behind the coin, and even if there is a group behind the coin then it is still difficult. Look at TRON, CRAVE, SLING. They are had something interesting to offer, but look at the marketcaps... i'm wondering when we will see a +$1M coin again, but i really mean a +$1M coin for more then just one day

If / when Bitcoin takes off again Alts will go along for the ride. For a real long term plan, you just need to survive and hopefully find some way to get on Cryptsy where coins live forever, and would be waiting for some future crypto revival. (then just accumulate the best and wait)

Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:07:11 PM

so news guys? why price is always low?

Read the thread. Waiting for update.

Yes. Should come by Wednesday  Cheesy
Thanks! I was out this week I didn't read the forum.

Btw I'm trying to sync by I'm stuck @6765 block....

███████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

PrometheusX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:20:11 PM

Here an actual bootstrap.dat at Block 8128

http://85.214.95.177/bootstrap-8128.zip

Close ur wallet
Only keep the conf file and ur wallet in ur data-directory, delete all others.
Unzip the bootstrap-8128-zip files, and place the bootstrap.dat in ur data-directory.
Start ur wallet, it takes a while until it has created all necesarry files but then u should be at the actual block.

U also can add "addnode=85.214.95.177" to ur conf, dev and me pushd the server to handle more connections (from 8 to 128)

SLK - SYZU8arw9LSxDtM7shm2S23WrD5WSbGbB9
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:45:23 PM

That's the plan Smiley

Great, glad to hear that MNs are still in the plan and @250K …. Reason beng…. I agree somewhat with Vegas on money supply but…..

There is money supply vs availability to consider also.  Currently we’re just under 49M.  Every 4 MNs that come online will pull 1M out of availability.  As long as it’s attractive for MNs to make the commitment, I don’t see any reason why we won’t be ending the first week with at least 10 MNs.  That drops availability to 47.5M.  If we get lucky and we have 40MNs online in 3 to 4 weeks, that pulls 10M out of availability.  MNs are going to be key to the money supply.  Burning the coins from app users will also help bring the available money supply down.

As long as we do the following we will see very nice returns;
  • Dev stays active – He’s doing a fantastic job so far
  • We deliver on our current roadmap – wallet release being on time and bug free (at least fixes) are key
  • We make it a no-brainer for someone to want to be a MN and stay a MN
  • Seriously look at the apps TheAltTrader has been talking about, it sounds like a winner
  • We need to make sure we keep the community active and involved
Needless to say, I’m very heavy in BTX, I believe in it.  I’m still buying.  I got into it when it was on Bittrex and my buy for 30K and 905 completed before I could cancel it.  Since the re-launch, I’ve bought, well lets’ just say truckloads.  What I’ve put into the buys is still less than I was spending for electric @550 month when mining.

I setup the Block Explorer and the Faucet to try and keep the community going because that was the most I could do at the time.  I’m working on another project that I hope I can associate with BTX which may entice holders to hold verses sell as the price climbs.  I just don’t know if my day job schedule is going to give me enough time to get it completed… we’ll see.

Anyways, just my .02BTX

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:15:52 PM

Close ur wallet
Unzip the bootstrap-8128-zip files, and place the bootstrap.dat in ur data-directory.
Start ur wallet, it takes a while until it has created all necesarry files but then u should be at the actual block.

U also can add "addnode=85.214.95.177" to ur conf, dev and me pushd the server to handle more connections (from 8 to 128)
Thanks, solved, deleted everything except wallet.dat and conf, and resync the wallet.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

PrometheusX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:27:19 PM

Close ur wallet

Thanks, solved, deleted everything except wallet.dat and conf, and resync the wallet.
Thats the reason why we are making those boostrap files every day, so those ppl that are stuck can sync with no problems

SLK - SYZU8arw9LSxDtM7shm2S23WrD5WSbGbB9
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:01:31 PM

Everything is going to turn out fine. We have a good community and a very dedicated dev that is very serious. There just needs work to be done. Burning coins with a masternode is a good idea, but the price needs to be VERY high so only a few get in, and it will burn a few million each time. (less than 10). We either need to do a coin swap or find ways to burn the coins on a daily basis such as dice or 16 bit as mentioned before. Money supply MUST come down.
Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:13:16 PM

Masternodes are still in the works, correct?  Still @250K?

That's the plan Smiley

the fact that those coins had pump groups that jumped on from the start means nothing but they had some good weeks of trading and volume and says nothing about the longevity of a coin, it just means they had a good start... once the pump group leaves there is always a major crash which corrects the price and volume to where around where it would be if the group never touched them in the first place... and breeds distrust amungst the holders which causes a slow down trend. then a bunch of idiots who aren't looking for a long term coin but just want high volume to trade and don't care what the coin is go around saying "it's dead"  (when all they mean is volumes to low for day trading profiteers)

if the pump group had never touched crave it would probably still be at the price it is today yet there wouldn't have been the sh!t load of butt hurt people that had paid up to 800k for it that will never give it another chance and now tell everyone that mentions it that it's a scam coin... so in the long run on a good coin the groups do much more harm than good. the only good is getting a new coin enough volume to get on bigger exchanges, but once they dump most wont touch it anyways so whats the point of being on the bigger exchanges?

and in my eye's if you need to fud another coin to make yours look better than your coin is pathetic... something people should keep in mind when their blowing smoke up peoples a$$es on troll box's or on their threads

BTX will do great as long as dev delivers and the community shows some support.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:22:35 PM

Everything is going to turn out fine. We have a good community and a very dedicated dev that is very serious. There just needs work to be done. Burning coins with a masternode is a good idea, but the price needs to be VERY high so only a few get in, and it will burn a few million each time. (less than 10). We either need to do a coin swap or find ways to burn the coins on a daily basis such as dice or 16 bit as mentioned before. Money supply MUST come down.
Vegas

why must the money supply come down? most of us leveraged our positions by buying more at sub 80 sats and below to make up for paying too much for BT. with 50 mill coins we can easily climb back over 200-300 and beyond and if people that paid 800 for BT didn't reposition themselves with cheaper coins then that there issue/loss/choice.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:46:14 PM

Vegas

why must the money supply come down? most of us leveraged our positions by buying more at sub 80 sats and below to make up for paying too much for BT. with 50 mill coins we can easily climb back over 200-300 and beyond and if people that paid 800 for BT didn't reposition themselves with cheaper coins then that there issue/loss/choice.

Why ? Because we are looking at the big picture. We want to make BTX a great coin longterm. More on that tomorrow  Wink
marcuszz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:19:36 PM

no bittrex no party   Embarrassed
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:24:22 PM

no bittrex no party   Embarrassed

Let me be clear Smiley Bittrex will come, and so will Bitfinex !!! This is how ambitious BTX is !
willzminame

Activity: 126

TEAM BTX

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:24:46 AM

i encourage everyone to join our slack chat.. hit up TheAltTrader for an invite Smiley
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:53:59 AM

GREAT NEWS

We have a slack !

https://btxcoin.slack.com/

PM me your email adress to get an invite  Wink
nembot

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:59:25 PM

so when can I actually get my coins back onto c-cex?
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:43:23 PM

To my knowledge, whenever you want.   Huh
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:55:09 PM

To my knowledge, whenever you want.   Huh

when? Mainentance days ago... Sad

Devs? When C-Cex fix it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: