Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTX] Bitcoin - The NeXt Generation /NEW ANN and WEBSITE !  (Read 83669 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheAltTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:22:37 AM

For All the team:

Check the official coin email in yahoo.  I sent You an email days ago.

The email is received and considered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:10:02 AM

Im newbie with BitcoinTX, some lists with nodes?

I get 0 connections with my wallet.

CryptoMaik ✔
PrometheusX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:39:52 AM

Im newbie with BitcoinTX, some lists with nodes?

I get 0 connections with my wallet.

Try to add this one
addnode=85.214.95.177:5520

SLK - SYZU8arw9LSxDtM7shm2S23WrD5WSbGbB9
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:53:27 PM

Dear all,

Due to sudden new responsibilities in my life, I will not be able to stay active in the BTX team as of today.

I wish the best to the project and to the team and the BTX leader MCDev.

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:55:35 PM

Dear all,

Due to sudden new responsibilities in my life, I will not be able to stay active in the BTX team as of today.

I wish the best to the project and to the team.

Thanks for all your hard work and input TheAltTrader. Best wishes.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
InceptionCoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:36:26 PM

While working on InstantX, I have found that masternodes where not meant to run with PoS or at least with its current implementation.  The PoS block rewards are not random like PoW so masternodes can be manipulated by high stakers.  Masternode quorums, masternode payment selection, InstantX and DarkSend are not safe with the current code.  We need to find another solution and I need the communities help with this.

Since PoS creates the hash variable in the CMasterNode::CalculateScore method below, it can be manipulated to fix the masternode payment.  Malicious code can be written to pre-calculate hashes to make your masternode "score" more favorable when you mint a block with PoS.

Code:
//
// Deterministically calculate a given "score" for a masternode depending on how close it's hash is to
// the proof of work for that block. The further away they are the better, the furthest will win the election
// and get paid this block
//
uint256 CMasterNode::CalculateScore(int mod, int64_t nBlockHeight)
{
    if(pindexBest == NULL) return 0;

uint256 hash = 0;
    uint256 aux = vin.prevout.hash + vin.prevout.n;

if(!GetBlockHash(hash, nBlockHeight)) return 0;

uint256 hash2 = Hash(BEGIN(hash), END(hash));
    uint256 hash3 = Hash(BEGIN(hash), END(aux));

uint256 r = (hash3 > hash2 ? hash3 - hash2 : hash2 - hash3);

return r;
}

This is an interview with Evan Duffield of Dash as he explains it: https://youtu.be/rNZcO2vm7Jc?t=926  (see ~15:26)

I think best solution will be to calculate score on the basis of 3 values:
1) hash of nHeight-1000 block
2) hash of last block
3) nStakeModifier
It should solve the problem.

Skilled C++ and Python programmer. Looking around to create solid longterm coin by myself. Do you have any ideas? Feel free to PM me.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:31:18 PM

omg, it is a live, a live!
tech999

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:46:40 PM

Can all of the team send me a pm with a email? I will send a copy of my message sent to the team weeks ago.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:48:59 PM

ccex is going to delist btx!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:29:57 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 07:48:55 PM by TheAltTrader

This is really sad news !

More importantly, I haven't heard from MCDev for some time and that really worries me.

When the BTX project was created , it was a community takeover from a community takeover: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1039964.0 of an older coin called BT. The devs had scammed the investors and I was so angry I though a new coin could be created from the old and hoped  a great crypto-currency would be created. That was the 5th May 2015.

In the following months, all this was achieved: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140039.

Then in September, I wasn't able to keep working on the project because of new responsibilities in my life and leadership was passed on to MCDev in September 2015.

Cryptovote came as the BTX dev on board and brought some advancements to BTX.

The 25th February 2016, I officially left the BTX team because I could simply not participate anymore. I haven't sold any BTX.

But now, BTX seems to have lost MCDev. And it's going to be delisted from C-Cex. I am really worried I might have lost all the BTC,  time, work and energy I put into BTX from May 2015 to September 2015.

Cryptovote sent me a message on the 3rd March though. Maybe he will keep working on the coin after all that has happened. I hope he does. Although I am already out of the project, I felt it was important I informed you of what I knew.

RenegadeMan

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:16:57 AM

More importantly, I haven't heard from MCDev for some time and that really worries me.

When I created the BTX project , it was a takeover from a takeover: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1039964.0 of an older coin called BT. The devs had scammed the investors and I was so angry I decided to create a new coin from the old and hoped to create a great crypto-currency. That was the 5th May 2015.

In the following months, all this was achieved: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140039.

Then in September, I wasn't able to keep working on the project because of new responsibilities in my life and leadership was passed on to MCDev in September 2015.

The 25th February 2016, I officially left the BTX team because I could simply not participate anymore. I haven't sold any BTX.

But now, BTX seems to have lost MCDev. And it's going to be delisted from C-Cex. I am really worried I might have lost all the BTC,  time, work and energy I put into BTX from May 2015 to September 2015.

Cryptovote sent me a message on the 3rd March though. Maybe he will keep working on the coin after all that has happened. I hope he does. Although I am already out of the project, I felt it was important I informed you of what I knew.

Thanks for checking back in TheAltTrader and letting us know what you know. It is sad but hardly surprising. There's been so little activity here on this thread and not too much BTX being traded on C-Cex either (and no doubt that is one of the key reasons they're delisting it).

It would be nice to see the project continue. There needs to be some focus on the basics though. I've had trouble with my wallet on Windows not maintaining sync and PMed PrometheusX to ask for help. He responded once with the usual guidelines on what settings to have in the config file. When I pointed out that I'd already done all these things but my wallet was still continually getting stuck, he just went quiet and ignored my follow-up messages. I know that everyone is volunteering their time but it's hardly confidence-building when you can't even keep a wallet in sync and people that have been part of the team just ignore you if your issue is too hard.

This coin still has potential and it would be great if you could step back in. All your work should not be in vain. And all the positive sentiment expressed in the past was reasonably genuine. I'd like to see the community regroup and get committed again.

tech999

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:40:17 PM

When I created the BTX project , it was a takeover from a takeover: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1039964.0 of an older coin called BT. The devs had scammed the investors and I was so angry I decided to create a new coin from the old and hoped to create a great crypto-currency. That was the 5th May 2015.

Thanks for checking back in TheAltTrader and letting us know what you know. It is sad but hardly surprising. There's been so little activity here on this thread and not too much BTX being traded on C-Cex either (and no doubt that is one of the key reasons they're delisting it).

It would be nice to see the project continue. There needs to be some focus on the basics though. I've had trouble with my wallet on Windows not maintaining sync and PMed PrometheusX to ask for help. He responded once with the usual guidelines on what settings to have in the config file. When I pointed out that I'd already done all these things but my wallet was still continually getting stuck, he just went quiet and ignored my follow-up messages. I know that everyone is volunteering their time but it's hardly confidence-building when you can't even keep a wallet in sync and people that have been part of the team just ignore you if your issue is too hard.

This coin still has potential and it would be great if you could step back in. All your work should not be in vain. And all the positive sentiment expressed in the past was reasonably genuine. I'd like to see the community regroup and get committed again.

This is what I Know.

As You can see in the user info, in the site, McDev was active in the site 1 moth ago.

Cryptovote is still working on BTX, He found an xploit in the masternodes  and is woking on it, this bug affect to dash coin too and all coins based in masternodes, He is fixing the bug but He need Help, even from another devs of coins bassed in masternodes, the fix will fix their coin too.

Cryptovote is still working in the sync issues.

For now my wallet is updated, I can put  my wallet online and I can help to maintain the blockchain moving.

I think that the coin has a very high potential.

Lets to regroup and commit again.
BTX is an anonymous and descentralized coin right?

We can follow the same structure as Anonymous Group.

We need an integrative and descentralized structure. Devs, Users also, and even any people with fresh ideas, even if She/He is not a crypto dev.

Anybody can Help, creating a Facebook Group in their mother language, Twitter promoter. blog, giving ideas, etc.

Cryptovote can be our Dev Leader, He is the active leader  Grin .

For Now I can Help moving the blockchain. My Wallet is Up to Date.

All can Help in the project.

RenegadeMan

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:40:49 AM

This is what I Know.

As You can see in the user info, in the site, McDev was active in the site 1 moth ago.

Cryptovote is still working on BTX, He found an xploit in the masternodes  and is woking on it, this bug affect to dash coin too and all coins based in masternodes, He is fixing the bug but He need Help, even from another devs of coins bassed in masternodes, the fix will fix their coin too.

Cryptovote is still working in the sync issues.

For now my wallet is updated, I can put  my wallet online and I can help to maintain the blockchain moving.

I think that the coin has a very high potential.

Lets to regroup and commit again.
BTX is an anonymous and descentralized coin right?

We can follow the same structure as Anonymous Group.

We need an integrative and descentralized structure. Devs, Users also, and even any people with fresh ideas, even if She/He is not a crypto dev.

Anybody can Help, creating a Facebook Group in their mother language, Twitter promoter. blog, giving ideas, etc.

Cryptovote can be our Dev Leader, He is the active leader  Grin .

For Now I can Help moving the blockchain. My Wallet is Up to Date.

All can Help in the project.

Thanks for your post tech999. I know you're only one person but it's encouraging. It would be nice if others still holding BTX and interested in seeing it progress would post on here too. Let's at least get the thread active again.

If your wallet is syncing properly and is up to date, can you please tell me what block it's at?

losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:30:38 AM

Block 314806
RenegadeMan

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:26:49 AM

Block 314806

Thanks

tech999

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:41:07 AM

For All the team:

Check the official coin email in yahoo.  I sent You an email days ago.

Hello @TheAltTrader, at this point, what about of the email... I think is a good option.   Grin And all the team can take a good decision to sucess.   Smiley

I think its time to take the big and  the best decision to sucess.
TheAltTrader (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:27:36 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 10:38:37 AM by TheAltTrader

For All the team:

Check the official coin email in yahoo.  I sent You an email days ago.

Hello @TheAltTrader, at this point, what about of the email... I think is a good option.   Grin And all the team can take a good decision to sucess.   Smiley

I think its time to take the big and  the best decision to sucess.

Sadly, I am already out of the project  Undecided  Leadership was passed on to MCDev in September 2015 precisely because I could not participate in the BTX project like before. And since February, it simply has been impossible for me to participate at all. That's why I officially left the project the 25th February 2016.

This was a community initiative from the beginning: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1039964.0
I organised a new thread in May 2015 and put time, energy and BTC into creating a nice ANN, a nice website. A place where the community could organise itself and work on the project. Anyone who wanted to help could join the BTX Team. Then in September, I had no time left and MCDev took the "leading mantle" so to speak. Now he's apparently gone which was really a shock.

That means that so far, I have lost all I had invested in this project (I haven't sold any BTX and the coin is about to be delisted from C-Cex).

Now, this was a community takeover coin from the beginning, which means anyone can help !

The project may go on. It depends if the community wants it to keep on or not. I am personally already out and can't step back in.

P.S.: This is my last post.
CryptoVote

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:08:59 PM

After my work on DarkSilk and then Sling, I will be able to work on BTX.  My goal is to make BTX a decentralized casino using masternodes as virtual dealers.  To get to that point, the masternode code need to be up to date with Dash and we need to solve the PoS hash problem I posted about earlier.  We really need MCDev back as project manager.  I hope he is okay. I am trying to contact him.

tech999

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:24:23 PM

After my work on DarkSilk and then Sling, I will be able to work on BTX.  My goal is to make BTX a decentralized casino using masternodes as virtual dealers.  To get to that point, the masternode code need to be up to date with Dash and we need to solve the PoS hash problem I posted about earlier.  We really need MCDev back as project manager.  I hope he is okay. I am trying to contact him.

A few weeks ago, I sent an email to the BTX development team, with a proposal that I considered very promising, I assumed that it was told to all developers, but never responded to the persons concerned, if you assume leadership of developers at least temporarily while we know about mcdev, I can resend the original mail for analysis and decision.
I can send you, the contact details again to your email in yandex or to another you choose, so that you can talk directly and see the proposal, analyze and can investigate further.

I also have a new idea that could be considered if this proposal is accepted, among other things.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:37:50 AM

All - I apologize the second "MIA".  This was totally unavoidable and I cannot got into details at this time, for several reasons.  I will post something more detailed by Wednesday at the latest.  Today's BTX action shows it will not go away.  I have too much time and money invested in BTX for it to go away.

More in a follow up.

MCDev

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: