Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40180 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 06:12:22 AM

Well well looks like Infernoman and OCMiner are set up SWEET!! I'm going to throw some hash both ways because I got mad respect for both of them boys Wink Chica Chica Yeah!!! lmao

haha thanks man. it was a minor error with one of the daemon commands that had to be altered. most of which dont even use the daemon they use a QT wallet so it doesnt really affect any endusers.

Welcome to the battle OC Cheesy

Aint no battle here anymore, mate,  700 blocks and counting...  Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:14:39 AM

Well well looks like Infernoman and OCMiner are set up SWEET!! I'm going to throw some hash both ways because I got mad respect for both of them boys Wink Chica Chica Yeah!!! lmao

haha thanks man. it was a minor error with one of the daemon commands that had to be altered. most of which dont even use the daemon they use a QT wallet so it doesnt really affect any endusers.

Now Now children play nice Tongue hahaha fucking BTC confirm already so I can get mining some EOC!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:17:14 AM

Someone is mining with 20 GH.... Diff skyrockets...

infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:22:03 AM

Good luck with everything. Looks like im out Smiley
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 06:24:12 AM

Good luck with everything. Looks like im out Smiley

Give it some time, the nicehash orders will surely time out...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BittrexCoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

BinPool Admin

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:15:47 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 07:44:47 AM by BittrexCoin

@BinPool - http://eoc.binpool.com - up and launch

We found our first blocks. Guys please spread hash on our pool
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:29:48 PM

Good Morning Everyone,

I am glad to see that the pools are still running and would encourage people to spread the hash among the 3 pools if you don't mind.  Anyone who is following me on Twitter, remember Competition #7 and the final Grand Prize will be awarded to whoever can create the best video promoting EiniaOraCoin and the winner will be chosen by my followers.  The Grand Prize is 4702 EOC!  Also you don't need to be some Steven Spielberg at directing to make a funny, promotional video so anyone can win this, just be creative in your submissions.

I am currently waiting on responses as to when I can have a block explorer and rich list up for people and should know soon and will keep everyone posted regarding that matter. 

I am also looking into possibly having a fancier wallet created with in wallet messaging coming for everyone in the coming week.  I would like to remind everyone though that I do have family and work priorities as well as this project, but I will try to be around as often as possible to help answer any questions or concerns that people may have.

I will hopefully by the end of tomorrow have a proper road map a little more eye appealing and in depth to add to the OP so people who are invested in this coin will have an idea of what things will be coming down the road.  Also remember to keep your wallets open and unlocked because the staking kicks in after 24 hours and the interest works out to be 1% daily Smiley

I just wanted to touch base with everyone because the ol' ball and chain (my lovely wife) has me doing some painting in our house today (On my day off of course uggh) but I will check in periodically to make sure that everything is working alright and if anyone has any questions.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:38:12 PM

We just passed block 1000.
Reward is 300 coins per block.  Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:43:40 PM

Good Morning Everyone,

I am glad to see that the pools are still running and would encourage people to spread the hash among the 3 pools if you don't mind.  Anyone who is following me on Twitter, remember Competition #7 and the final Grand Prize will be awarded to whoever can create the best video promoting EiniaOraCoin and the winner will be chosen by my followers.  The Grand Prize is 4702 EOC!  Also you don't need to be some Steven Spielberg at directing to make a funny, promotional video so anyone can win this, just be creative in your submissions.

I am currently waiting on responses as to when I can have a block explorer and rich list up for people and should know soon and will keep everyone posted regarding that matter. 

I am also looking into possibly having a fancier wallet created with in wallet messaging coming for everyone in the coming week.  I would like to remind everyone though that I do have family and work priorities as well as this project, but I will try to be around as often as possible to help answer any questions or concerns that people may have.

I will hopefully by the end of tomorrow have a proper road map a little more eye appealing and in depth to add to the OP so people who are invested in this coin will have an idea of what things will be coming down the road.  Also remember to keep your wallets open and unlocked because the staking kicks in after 24 hours and the interest works out to be 1% daily Smiley

I just wanted to touch base with everyone because the ol' ball and chain (my lovely wife) has me doing some painting in our house today (On my day off of course uggh) but I will check in periodically to make sure that everything is working alright and if anyone has any questions.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
LOL ball and chain he says lol Glad to see your still here Dev most devs nowadays would've already given up and abandoned the coin by now! I mean we are past block 1000 and no exchanges yet to dump your coin to fack all!! lol jk  But seriously it's nice to see the "few" good developers are still left who can admit their fuck ups and still pursue their goals and take the flack and still go!  To be honest that's the only reason I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt mate Smiley  But at least you learned some shiat for the future lol Crypto is an ugly place mate! Anywho keep up the good work and if everything runs pretty much smoothly from here on out I think you'll be aiight bro Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:47:24 PM

We just passed block 1000.
Reward is 300 coins per block.  Smiley
Ya I know I was just commenting on how I'm surprised that the Dev is still here lol Mind you I'm not complaining about this because at least this coin doesn't have a retarded amount of hash mining it so I'm actually able to get a decent amount of coins so far Wink lol I'm used to renting about 1gh and being lucky if I get 0.5% of the block reward usually so I'm content so far. Just waiting for the staking to kick in to see some decent gains because I figure every 5000 coins is an extra 50 coins a day so that's enough to keep me holding at least until I see if this dude sticks around or not lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 02:52:25 PM

I don't see any staking symbol in the wallet?
Anything we need to do to stake?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money