Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40169 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:18:58 AM

Dev,
If you are going to change the name (which I think is a good idea), you should change it when you release the new wallet.
That way the folders and files used don't have to be redone again when you change the name. It would also make it easier
if you kept the ticker symbol (EOC), so think creative, but if you want this coin for the everyday ordinary people, why not
just call it Everyday Ordinary Coin (EOC)? Just some stuff to think about. Hell, you could make a contest to give away bounty
for the best name and logo, since you will need one for bigger exchanges soon.
Dammit Jim you keep beating me to the same posts buddy lmao  I was totally going to say the exact same thing even the damn same coin name! I swear you are reading my mind lol  But like Jim said I would try to keep the name the same ticker symbol.  Anywho food for thought mate Wink But ya keep it up and hopefully you are in this for what you say you are because Altcoins aren't usually full of promise keepers lmao just shill shill dump dump Cheesy Cheers

Well great minds think alike. I think this is enough proof for the dev to do it!
Yep it does make sense to try to keep the ticker the same and change things when he changes the wallets too.  Yo Dev when we going to see some bounties? Because if you need a professional thread bumper I hear I'm pretty annoying at it Tongue lmao

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:48:32 AM

I almost posted an article about EinaiOra coin on my site, but after downloading the wallet, the coin is very unfinished. We need to see stake weight on the wallet interface as well as a proper unlock command. Lets atleast get a logo. I mined it anyway wtf, its electricity. When this coin looks more quality then I will post an article on my website were 3000 crypto enthusiasts will see it every week. As it is, its not even close to making the cut as I do NOT post low quality or ICO coins, EVER. www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

I saw you mining with 2 GHS on suprnova, so don't pretend it was only electricity you were using, you paid to mine this coin. Its good enough for you to pay for, but not for your enthusiasts...I think you want to keep this coin a secret from those so called readers, then when it sky-rockets, you let them in on it, so they can buy your coins at an inflated price. That's what I think.. And you want the DEV to do all the leg work for you, making the wallet all fancy for you... GFYS.  What an asshole

LOL.. Im actually going to post your comment on my website. Its the greatest , EVER! I was ROLF when I read it!!  As hard as it is to believe, I *DO* actually own WELL over 2GHS of scrypt mining hardware. Yes , physical hardware thats in my home. I have NEVER rented hashpower in my life, and never will. Your new, and dont know there are people that are able to spend more on hardware than you spent on your house. We exist. At 43 and retired , what else am I going to do with my time? Anytime you would like pics, your welcome. Yes, a fancy wallet would be nice touch to go with it Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:03:35 AM

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to make one last post before I went to bed.  I was already thinking about keeping the ticker symbol the same and being a little creative with the new name but at the same time simple and easy.  I have also already been talking to some designers and developers about helping me out with the goals for EinaiOraCoin.

If anyone can suggest some bounties and reasonable prices that I could post for them please post your ideas and prices here for me to look at.  I wouldn't mind possibly getting a faucet up and running once the POS begins too.  Remember there is less than 2000 blocks of POW left then we will be fully POS with a total coin supply starting at only 1.125 million coins.  The POS will help the coin grow nicely as the roadmap unfolds I believe.  The coin will be rare but not too rare which is what I was aiming for it.  Even if every single coin mined staked for an entire year the total coin supply would only be just over 5 million coins after the first year, And only around 17.5 million after the second year.

I also encourage more people to participate in the giveaway on Twitter for 125 coins.  I have only given away two 125 prizes so far and still have not had anyone submit anything for the 4702 GRAND PRIZE competition.  If I don't have anyone submit anything soon I will just have to use the 4702 for another contest then.  I believe someone mentioned possibly making a contest for the name change and logo.  That might be a good idea.

Anyways I have to get some sleep.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
Credde

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:45:54 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 06:56:59 PM by Credde

Hmm I have 0 connections to the network... I did create the conf file as well.

Edit working now, had to read the whole thread  Cheesy
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:15:49 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am just touching base with everyone reminding them that tomorrow I will be posting when the hard fork will take place to make the POS work with the new wallets.  I will also have bounties posted in the OP tonight or tomorrow and people can message me to reserve them.

I will also be putting up a poll with some names that I have been thinking about for the rename of EinaiOraCoin if people would like to give their input.  I was then thinking about hosting a logo contest for the "new" rebranded name of the coin and we can have the community vote on which one they like the best.

Also if there is anyone who would be interested in joining my team and helping with the development of this coin just PM me and I will get back to you.  I would like everyone to know that things will be slow and steady but I am my own money for this project so I can assure you that I won't be abandoning the project or the coin.  I am willing to put the hard work into this and I am in this for the long run.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
BillyBones

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:22:23 AM

Some inputs.

Economy of crypto, Emission of crypto, Ecotic, Evoice...
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:17:27 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 10:01:32 PM by Hoganye

edit- 3000 left will sell for 0.08 BTC send me message.
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 11:40:24 PM

I like what im seeing learning quite a bit here.   Smiley

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:02:24 AM

Little over 700 POS blocks to go.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:07:19 AM

Yep Smiley I just hope that this coin will be a sleeping giant lol mining costs were low for this coin and the supply which was nice for someone like me who doesn't have big rigs and has to rent to mine coins Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:38:39 AM

Yep Smiley I just hope that this coin will be a sleeping giant lol mining costs were low for this coin and the supply which was nice for someone like me who doesn't have big rigs and has to rent to mine coins Wink

Do you know something we dont? I've seen you on many coins that have seen nice action. Is that because of you?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:31:36 AM

Do you know something we dont? I've seen you on many coins that have seen nice action. Is that because of you?
Nope just post in a fuck ton of threads lol That's why it "seems" like I'm on lots of coins with action cause I'm on every coin lmfao Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:04:51 AM

Hello Everyone,

Well after tons of struggling and everything I have a new windows client and new source code.  The only problem is that I messed up the original coding so bad that I'm going to have to completely delete the original repository and load a completely new one with the new source code.  I also have a newly constructed windows client I will post the link to right after I contact the pools and exchange and inform them of the procedure.  The new client creates a completely new appdata roaming folder called EiniaOracoinNEW but don't worry all you need to do is save your wallet.dat and transfer it over to your new folder and everything will work perfectly fine.  I apologize about the delay.

I am going to contact the pools and exchanges right now and make them aware of what I'm doing right now and I will upload everything as quickly as possible so that everyone can start earning their staking rewards and keep mining till POW ends.  I will also have fresher more sleeker wallets in the upcoming week, I've just been swamped with work and family life and trying to get everything working properly with it being my first coin and all.

So I am going to contact the pools and exchange right now and then I will upload the new source to github and post the links to that as well as the windows wallet ASAP.

Thanks
Have a Great Night
EiniaOraCoinDev
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:26:45 AM

Hello Everyone,

I've updated the OP with the new windows client download and the new link to the source code and have contacted the Pools and the Exchange to inform them of the update.  This was pretty much the only way I was able to get this accomplished without a hard fork so I hope that this will work for everyone.  I was just feeling rushed to make sure that I delivered the initial things that I promised in the beginning.  Like they say "Rome wasn't built in a day" and I just hope that everyone can work with me understanding that I'm still a little rough on the edges but I will work hard to deliver what I intend to deliver.

I will also be getting some more experienced help with the new wallets which will be updated and launched within the next 3 or 4 days.  I just wanted to make sure I had a better wallet and build first and foremost.  I do apologize about the changing the source code repository but I really messed up my original code and was scrambling hard to deliver on time and this was the easiest most efficient way.

Like I said when you download the new windows client it will create an entirely new appdata folder but all you will have to do is take your wallet.dat and install it into the new wallet and you have staking symbols now and everything in the debug console works the way that it should now.  I want to thank everyone again for taking the time to invest in someone as simple as I am at this, but as the time progresses I promise you won't regret the results.  Now I will be updating the OP with bounties for the renaming and new logo for EinaiOraCoin.  I agree that we should keep the ticker EOC and I am thinking that since I didn't have anyone win the promotional Grand Prize I will put that towards the bounty for the logo renaming contest.

Oh one last thing before I start checking to make sure that everyone is transitioning over smoothly is that the POS will kick in tomorrow midnight GMT for everyone so everyone will have the same start for the POS which is going to make it as fair as it can be for everyone.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
MALCOM X X X

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:38:55 AM

Hello Everyone,

I've updated the OP with the new windows client download and the new link to the source code and have contacted the Pools and the Exchange to inform them of the update.  This was pretty much the only way I was able to get this accomplished without a hard fork so I hope that this will work for everyone.  I was just feeling rushed to make sure that I delivered the initial things that I promised in the beginning.  Like they say "Rome wasn't built in a day" and I just hope that everyone can work with me understanding that I'm still a little rough on the edges but I will work hard to deliver what I intend to deliver.

I will also be getting some more experienced help with the new wallets which will be updated and launched within the next 3 or 4 days.  I just wanted to make sure I had a better wallet and build first and foremost.  I do apologize about the changing the source code repository but I really messed up my original code and was scrambling hard to deliver on time and this was the easiest most efficient way.

Like I said when you download the new windows client it will create an entirely new appdata folder but all you will have to do is take your wallet.dat and install it into the new wallet and you have staking symbols now and everything in the debug console works the way that it should now.  I want to thank everyone again for taking the time to invest in someone as simple as I am at this, but as the time progresses I promise you won't regret the results.  Now I will be updating the OP with bounties for the renaming and new logo for EinaiOraCoin.  I agree that we should keep the ticker EOC and I am thinking that since I didn't have anyone win the promotional Grand Prize I will put that towards the bounty for the logo renaming contest.

Oh one last thing before I start checking to make sure that everyone is transitioning over smoothly is that the POS will kick in tomorrow midnight GMT for everyone so everyone will have the same start for the POS which is going to make it as fair as it can be for everyone.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev

You should contact the biggest exchange.. we need them..
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:39:19 AM

Hello Everyone,

Everything is smooth so far but if anyone has any complications please get ahold of me ASAP so that we can get you going with everything.  I have contacted the Pools and the Exchange and am just waiting for them to verify that they have updated as well.  The newer wallet is still kind of old fashioned but at least now you have an unlock for minting option and all the stats work as they should Smiley

I will be posting bounties here shortly after I know that everyone has changed to new wallets and source.  I don't want to miss anyone on this and make sure that everything goes as smoothly as possible.  You are investors who want to make sure that you are getting quality answers and help when you are invested in someone's coin and that's what I am here to do is show that you aren't just going to get abandoned on and left holding a bunch of worthless coins.

I will also be looking into contacting more exchanges now that POW is almost over and you guys can to if you would like to sell some of your coins or all of them.  That is entirely your choice and I understand that is a lot of what Alts are about.  So I will check around to make sure that everyone is doing alright and then I will start making some bounties for people to claim.  Also if anyone has any ideas for bounties or other things they would like to see with this coin just let me know and we will do our best to make it happen.  I can't promise everything but I will do my best to deliver as much as I can.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:41:17 AM

Thanks for the update, synched fine, now onto POS tommorow.
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:42:20 AM

One more thing I forgot to mention is about the minting probability in your wallets.  There you can see if you have coins that have matured to claim POS rewards and also the probability of how many rewards you will receive within time intervals of 10min to 90 days.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:44:19 AM

One more thing I forgot to mention is about the minting probability in your wallets.  There you can see if you have coins that have matured to claim POS rewards and also the probability of how many rewards you will receive within time intervals of 10min to 90 days.
Thanks mate Smiley It's not the flashiest wallet I've seen but at least it works right away lol Keep it up

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:19:19 AM

Hello Everyone,

I have updated the OP with some bounties that people can reserve and claim.  If there is anything else anyone could think of that would be good to have done or made for the coin, feel free to message me or post it here in the thread.

It's getting late though and I should get some sleep.  Remember to keep your wallets unlocked minting so when the POS kicks in tomorrow night you will start receiving some free EOC.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: