Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40185 times)
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:17:24 AM

Thx for cheap coins.  Grin
Only 1,1M coins in total and you guys dumping at 300 sat.
See you on 10K.

Edit: New wallet looks really good. Accumulation phase for me now.
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:54:45 AM

Hello Everyone,

I've posted the updated wallets in the OP so now we have a win32-qt, a win64-qt and a mac-qt wallet for everyone.

I hope that you guys like the new look for the wallets Smiley

I'm off to bed!

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
Good work!Thank you

Wallet looks awesome.
Good job sir.

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:58:49 PM

Is the new wallet update mandatory?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:06:49 PM

Is the new wallet update mandatory?

I don't know if it is mandatory I think it was just a rebuild with a sleeker design so it didn't appear as old school as the other wallets lmao.  Like my wallet works fine the win64-qt I downloaded and I didn't have to change anything in any folders and all the information is all still there and the same so I don't think for sure that it is mandatory but maybe wait till the Dev posts something about it. Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

limar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:00:46 AM

did anyone else getting orphaned blocks or its just me wit a bad luck

Go to Hell
bonsel

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 02:43:39 AM

please added more excange Kiss
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:42:35 AM

staking works with the new wallet?
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:07:54 PM

Yes.
It works. I´m hitting 3 blocks per hour.

EDIT: And some orhpans too  Smiley.

kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:10:33 PM

Yes.

i like the wallet so far, yes my stake works too, thanks
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:08:40 PM

Yes.

i like the wallet so far, yes my stake works too, thanks
Ya I like the wallet so far as well and I'm glad the POS got fixed and is working Smiley I mean it is kind of troublesome waiting like 8 days before you get a reward but at least when you do get that reward it's the accumulation of all the rewards that you earned over the 8 days in one large clump Wink Nice to have that coming in Smiley LOL I just love that people are already dumping their coins so cheap because I've been accumulating more and more and more each and everyday because of that Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TrackCoin1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:12:34 PM

EOC its looking nice coins and very attractive its able to get launch recently..?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:29:58 PM

EOC its looking nice coins and very attractive its able to get launch recently..?
It's roughly around 2 weeks old so far but I think the Dev is renaming the coin and looking for other exchanges to list it on so it can gain some more attention.  He seems to want to make cryptocurrencies become more mainstream and easier for the average joe schmoe to use them which I honestly think is a very good idea because it's hard to get new money into Crypto when 90% of people don't even understand them or even how to use them Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Aterna

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:33:34 PM

Wallet and staking work just fine for me too. Still can't say the name right. lol

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:42:38 PM

Hello Everyone,

I've posted the updated wallets in the OP so now we have a win32-qt, a win64-qt and a mac-qt wallet for everyone.

I hope that you guys like the new look for the wallets Smiley

I'm off to bed!

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev

Thank you for new wallet. I want to post this on my site www.bitcoinlasvegas.net. Can you post a changelog please?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:46:37 AM

Hello Everyone,

Been busy working hard on the ideas behind the rebranding of EinaiOraCoin and the process for the website on how I am looking into integrating the user registering for people's wallet addresses so that even the simplest simpleton can pick EOC up and use it.

As for the logo and name contest, I've decided that all we are going to need is a logo because I've mentioned the name Every One's Coin which would keep the EOC ticker and it is simple effective and straight to the point of what this coin is going to be looking to accomplish.  A coin that can be easily used by EVERYONE!  No matter what your computer skill set is or anything you will be able to register and use EOC as simply as people use their debit cards.

So if anyone has any great ideas for a really good logo that we could use for that name I would love to see submissions come in and then once we got enought submissions we can as a community vote on which logo we feel best suits the message that we are trying to convey with the coin.  I want the logo to become a worldwide recognizable symbol just like McDonalds has the golden arches hahaha

I will as always be checking on here regularly to make sure that everything is still working and seeing what other ideas people have going on for the coin and it's future.  I'll be honest I'm not looking to razzle and dazzle everyone with super fancy features and gimmicks for the coin.  I'm looking to bring CryptoCurrencies to the masses and show people that they can feel safe using a CryptoCurrency.

Another idea after the website launch will be working on the possibility of getting merchants to start accepting EOC through the website for people who like to shop online.  That is another reason behind the registered "EZ" address concept.  People need proof that they bought something just like any store gives you a receipt when you make a purchase.  Well if everything works out the way that I envision it when it's done, I'm hoping that some merchants will feel safer and more secure to pick up a CryptoCurrency like EOC to accept as a payment method for purchasing items from their shop.

I mean people are constantly bombarded with fees after fees for anything that they purchase nowadays.  Like people pay fees on using their credit cards and their debit cards.  Companies pay fees for having debit machines for their payment transactions.  How many people would absolutely love a world where you could load your EOC onto say a debit card or USB stick and you could use that to pay at a local merchant and the most the both of you get charged is the transaction fees which everyone knows is at the very most usually 0.001 of an EOC.  I don't know about you but that is a heck of a lot cheaper than the $5 my bank charges me every month just for using my debit card.

Anyways thats where I am currently at and going to start hiring some more people to join the team by placing some ads in the forum and maybe online in some other places because I am determined to make sure that this goal comes alive.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
bonsel

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 12:04:45 PM

no suitable inputs were found,,my wallet work or not ??
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:01:02 PM

Try close and open again. It works.
bonsel

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 12:04:07 AM

Try close and open again. It works.
done close wallet,but not fix
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:13:50 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am just on my lunch break and been working on securing the web domain for the website and looking into hiring more web designers to help with the building of the website.

I also believe that the rename for EinaiOraCoin is officially going to be Every One's Coin and I encourage any graphic designers out there to submit what they think would be a suitable logo for the coin. 

I will also be updating the source code tonight which should make the POS give proper inputs so people don't have to wait a week for their rewards.  I know the POS is working and people are getting clumps of rewards which I personally think is kind of nice because it encourages more people to keep their wallets active and open so that they may receive the larger rewards that stack up.  But I've also noticed that some people don't think that their POS is working because their coins mature and they don't receive a reward for 3 or 4 days so the updated source code should fix that problem for the coins POS.

I have also been trying to contact other exchanges to try to get EOC launched onto their sites for bigger trading volume but have had little success so far.  I figure once there is more progress with the coins path that other exchanges will take the coin more seriously and we will have no problem getting added to other exchanges. 

I will also be looking into possibly getting some games set up for EOC so people can play with their EOC and I have also been looking for someone to possibly set up a faucet site for EOC.

These are just a few of the things that I will be working on the upcoming weeks and wanted to assure everyone that I haven't gone anywhere and that I will continue working on EOC to help the vision of bringing easy to use Crypto to the real world.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
bonsel

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 08:27:09 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am just on my lunch break and been working on securing the web domain for the website and looking into hiring more web designers to help with the building of the website.

I also believe that the rename for EinaiOraCoin is officially going to be Every One's Coin and I encourage any graphic designers out there to submit what they think would be a suitable logo for the coin. 

I will also be updating the source code tonight which should make the POS give proper inputs so people don't have to wait a week for their rewards.  I know the POS is working and people are getting clumps of rewards which I personally think is kind of nice because it encourages more people to keep their wallets active and open so that they may receive the larger rewards that stack up.  But I've also noticed that some people don't think that their POS is working because their coins mature and they don't receive a reward for 3 or 4 days so the updated source code should fix that problem for the coins POS.

I have also been trying to contact other exchanges to try to get EOC launched onto their sites for bigger trading volume but have had little success so far.  I figure once there is more progress with the coins path that other exchanges will take the coin more seriously and we will have no problem getting added to other exchanges. 

I will also be looking into possibly getting some games set up for EOC so people can play with their EOC and I have also been looking for someone to possibly set up a faucet site for EOC.

These are just a few of the things that I will be working on the upcoming weeks and wanted to assure everyone that I haven't gone anywhere and that I will continue working on EOC to help the vision of bringing easy to use Crypto to the real world.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
thankyou for update,I am waiting POS worked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: