Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:21:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40177 times)
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1614
Merit: 1628

精神分析的爸

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:04:55 PM

@ocminer: http://eoc.suprnova.cc doesn't resolve, but the coin is still listed at http://www.suprnova.cc, a DNS problem or are you out and forgot to remove it from www.suprnova.cc coin/pool list ?

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 10:45:43 PM

any news at this scene ? seems everyone is enjoying staking

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:08:58 AM

Not Staking - coins 7 days old
Wallet weight 687941

Minting screen shows green 75% probablity within 10 min.

Staking icon not lit up
Says "No suitable imputs were found"

I am on current wallet
Wallet unlocked for staking

Thoughts or Suggestions?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:33:09 AM

Not Staking - coins 7 days old
Wallet weight 687941

Minting screen shows green 75% probablity within 10 min.

Staking icon not lit up
Says "No suitable imputs were found"

I am on current wallet
Wallet unlocked for staking

Thoughts or Suggestions?
I believe that minting staking rewards come once you hit day 8 if I'm not mistaken so like the whole 7 day period is fulfilled and you start receiving your staking rewards but don't quote me on that mate lol That's just how my staking rewards have been coming in for everytime I've received staking rewards Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:28:49 AM

Hey Buddy. Thanks for the info. Might be a code problem if noone receives before the
8th day because the ANN says minimum 2 days and max. 7 days. Usually, this
means if you are lucky, sometimes you may hit after 2 days. If no one is hitting
between 2 days and 7 days, the dev may need to check out that portion of the code
or change the Ann. Could just be we are just unlucky.
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:41:59 PM

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone about the future of the coin and what is going to be happening in the upcoming weeks.  First off and foremost I would like to let everyone know that we will be rebranding EinaiOraCoin to the new and more simple "Everyone'sCoin". This way I will be abl to keep the same EOC ticker and the only thing that will need to be changed is the logo and the wallets updated and rebranded as well.

I will be hosting a logo contest for Everyone'sCoin and AminerMiner has already submitted his idea for the new logo for the coin which can be found right here https://i.imgur.com/MS2CPHw.png  I will be offering 5000 EOC to the winner of the logo contest. 

I would also like everyone to also know that the only reason the website and fore comings of EOC have been going slowly lately is because I've been trying and working hard at making sure that I have all the appropriate funding to pay for everything before building and launching everything.  I want Everyone'sCoin to be a CryptoCurrency that brings SIMPLICITY and people who aren't as tech savvy into the CryptoCurrency world without feeling Overwhelmed or like an idiot because they don't really know exactly how to go about doing anything with CryptoCurrencies.

So the overall objective for the EOC website when it launches is that it will begin and start out as a place where someone who has never even heard of Bitcoin or Altcoins for that matter can come and find answers to almost any questions that they would have for getting started and beginning using a CryptoCurrency.  From that the EOC website will expand and will start implementing the "EZ" addresses for people so that once they register their EOC wallet address they will only need to remember their Username and their password that they set to that address to be able to receive or send their coins to anyone around the world.  The main focus is working on making sure that people with absolutely 0 experience with a CryptoCurrency can learn and be up and using one in no time with next to NO problems.  Consider the website initially being like those "Blah blah blah 4 dummies" books that put things for people in the simplest and most understandable terms possible.

I have a goal that I am looking to achieving and that is bringing the CryptoCurrencies to the masses and showing people that they can be trusted and that they will be our future for the way that we pay for things and what not.

Now I hope that I will get a lot of submissions for the logo contest and if people could just post their submissions here in the thread and then people could post on which one they feel the best would suit the rebranding to Everyone'sCoin then we could start with the rebranding and moving forward with the future of EOC.  It's time for CHANGE people and the CHANGE that needs to happen is bringing more and more people to terms and realizations about what CryptoCurrencies are and how to use them.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:47:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MS2CPHw.png Well this logo has definitely got my vote Cheesy Even though it's the only one submitted so far lol But I do like it and wish I knew how to make shiat like that Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:05:43 PM

hey guys!

i went ahead and messed around a little more..  Grin

here are some with small changes i came up with just now.. (not sure if its an improvement  Cheesy)

maybe a plate/tablet/billboard or what ya wanna call it? (bit like original) Grin

ill post some more variations if i can manage to create something nice  Cheesy i aint no pro!

cheers!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:12:37 PM

hey guys!

here are some with small changes i came up with just now.. (not sure if its an improvement  Cheesy)

maybe a plate/tablet/billboard or what ya wanna call it? (bit like original) Grin

ill post some more variations if i can manage to create something nice  Cheesy i aint no pro!

cheers!
I like the second one on the right mate Smiley Looks pretty slick Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:19:41 PM

hey guys!

cheers!
I like the second one on the right mate Smiley Looks pretty slick Wink

Me too same one. Maybe highlight it with a little gold. Gold and white and black looks classy!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:21:09 PM

I agree - upper right is very cool - but a spash of color world enhance it.
AminerMiner

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:23:54 PM

thanks for the feedback guys!!
much appreciated
.. lemme see what i can do about the color/gold part
ill post it lateron

cheers!!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:29:03 PM

Hey Dev maybe you might want to also change the OP explaining how the POS starts staking after 24 hours but it bundles all your rewards at 1% daily and then cashes it in on Day 9 of your minting? I thought it was Day 8 but one of my deposits just hit Day 9 and instantly I received my staking reward lol But ya might want to clear that shiat up that even though it's 1% daily starting after 24 hours that the actual rewards don't come until 9 days later Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:47:47 PM

Thanks for the insight Noob - I'l hopefully look for a reward tomorrow
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:51:32 PM

Thanks for the insight Noob - I'l hopefully look for a reward tomorrow
Ya no worries mate I thought it was after 7 days so when Day 8 happened for staking age but just realized when my staking reward came in just a bit ago it was when I had one that just switched to Day 9 for staking age and I believe that once that happens as long as your wallet is unlocked the little stake miner icon will light up brown for you to show you are staking the coins Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AminerMiner

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:00:42 PM

Hey guys,
Hows this for a little gold-ish / color ?

cheers

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:09:52 PM

Hey guys,
Hows this for a little gold-ish / color ?

cheers
Ya that's definitely looking a lot sharper and cooler mate Smiley Love it Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:16:12 PM

Like the glossy shine. It really pops off the page now!
AminerMiner

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:43:09 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 12:13:25 AM by AminerMiner

thanks guys  Smiley glad you like it !!  Cool

was working on 2D version  Grin

and MIGHT have gone little overboard  Cheesy  Cheesy  Roll Eyes Tongue

(too much?  Tongue Grin)

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:08:41 AM

Not overboard - Perfect!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: