Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40177 times)
Credde

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:28:26 AM

Looking forward to the updates. My wallet is staking well and growing  Cool
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:42:31 PM

Ya can't wait to see the new wallets with the new logo and everything mate Cheesy Should definitely get something going and good to see you are still kicking around everynow and then and happy to just keep staking my EOC as long as you are here mate Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 06:33:55 AM

Ya can't wait to see the new wallets with the new logo and everything mate Cheesy Should definitely get something going and good to see you are still kicking around everynow and then and happy to just keep staking my EOC as long as you are here mate Cheesy Cheers

whenever i get notification from this thread i dont know why my heart started to beat like crazy in hope of some good news Cheesy

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:15:31 AM

Still buying at crazy low prices!
Credde

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:04:58 PM

Any news, been some time since last news?
Credde

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:31:39 PM

Coin dead...Huh
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:39:54 PM

All I know is dead or not I'm still buying EiniaOra Smiley And I'll gladly take them off people's hands if they don't want to hold them no more Wink I love holding abandoned dead coins more than anything Cheesy So hook me up people!!!! My addy is EVLydimoLma88seJWSbPHpZrGDpEJSMeB6 Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:23:40 AM

All I know is dead or not I'm still buying EiniaOra Smiley And I'll gladly take them off people's hands if they don't want to hold them no more Wink I love holding abandoned dead coins more than anything Cheesy So hook me up people!!!! My addy is EVLydimoLma88seJWSbPHpZrGDpEJSMeB6 Cheesy Cheers

I am with you!
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:42:51 AM

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Sorry for the delayed response but after the death in my family and with work and being only a single rookie coder and developer working on this coin I almost decided to throw in the towel.  But then I remembered that I had promised everyone that I wouldn't do that to them.  And I don't plan on being a person who breaks my word to my community.

As for future plans I am in talks with a professional wallet designer and coder to assist me with the rebranding from EiniaOraCoin to EveryonesCoin.  I will be honest the earliest I can probably squeeze this out with finances and everything is early in the new year. Which will be using the logo that was submitted by our winner whom I already paid out the 5000 EOC bounty too.

Then as for the website I was gearing my website to be kind of an anonymous social media website which would kind of hopefully be dubbed the ANONYMOUS FACEBOOK FOR CRYPTOWORLD after everyone started using it.  I figured that traders would be able to create their own personae's and accept the traders they would like as friends and also just like Facebook people could post their statuses like "So and so is thinking it might be a good time to buy EveryonesCoin" and people could like or post comments to your posts. 

The idea for the social media platform is so that hopefully I can design a way more user friendlly platform for the inexperienced traders to learn from and I had also already thought that once the site gets up and running other coins and their Devs could create and launch their minigames right on the website just like Facebook games but without worrying about getting sued over it haha

The idea behind creating a social media website platform like this is to show the new users and the new people being introduced to Cryptocurrencies that it can be just as easy as using their facebook or twitter.  I would also like to incorporate a tipping system where people could instead of "poke" other people they could "tip" them with coins that would be willing to join the site.

Anyways that's kind of where I'm at right now and I don't really have anymore that I can tell you but that's kind of the direction that I'm looking into heading by the new year.

So all I can say to everyone is if you are happy holding and staking your EOC then good because once everything get's the final touches people are going to be regretting dumping their coins at 10 sats I can guarantee you that.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:52:24 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 05:26:07 AM by NoobKidOnTheBlock

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Sorry for the delayed response but after the death in my family and with work and being only a single rookie coder and developer working on this coin I almost decided to throw in the towel.  But then I remembered that I had promised everyone that I wouldn't do that to them.  And I don't plan on being a person who breaks my word to my community.

As for future plans I am in talks with a professional wallet designer and coder to assist me with the rebranding from EiniaOraCoin to EveryonesCoin.  I will be honest the earliest I can probably squeeze this out with finances and everything is early in the new year. Which will be using the logo that was submitted by our winner whom I already paid out the 5000 EOC bounty too.

Then as for the website I was gearing my website to be kind of an anonymous social media website which would kind of hopefully be dubbed the ANONYMOUS FACEBOOK FOR CRYPTOWORLD after everyone started using it.  I figured that traders would be able to create their own personae's and accept the traders they would like as friends and also just like Facebook people could post their statuses like "So and so is thinking it might be a good time to buy EveryonesCoin" and people could like or post comments to your posts.  

The idea for the social media platform is so that hopefully I can design a way more user friendlly platform for the inexperienced traders to learn from and I had also already thought that once the site gets up and running other coins and their Devs could create and launch their minigames right on the website just like Facebook games but without worrying about getting sued over it haha

The idea behind creating a social media website platform like this is to show the new users and the new people being introduced to Cryptocurrencies that it can be just as easy as using their facebook or twitter.  I would also like to incorporate a tipping system where people could instead of "poke" other people they could "tip" them with coins that would be willing to join the site.

Anyways that's kind of where I'm at right now and I don't really have anymore that I can tell you but that's kind of the direction that I'm looking into heading by the new year.

So all I can say to everyone is if you are happy holding and staking your EOC then good because once everything get's the final touches people are going to be regretting dumping their coins at 10 sats I can guarantee you that.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
Holy FACK!!! I am so glad to hear from you mate Smiley Sorry again about your loss and again really good to hear from you. I like this idea you got going here but I think you are going to definitely have to make it appeal to people that don't use Crypto or know what Crypto is too if that's your idea behind the website lol I'll be honest I just want new wallets with the new logo and just to start hearing people say Hey you got EveryonesCoin lmao Good show I'll continue to stake mine and snag as many as I can for cheap till you deliver but good to see you're still kicking mate!! Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:06:16 AM

Thank you Dev - Understandable absence after what you have been through.
Welcome back. Hang in there buddy
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:25:40 PM

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Sorry for the delayed response but after the death in my family and with work and being only a single rookie coder and developer working on this coin I almost decided to throw in the towel.  But then I remembered that I had promised everyone that I wouldn't do that to them.  And I don't plan on being a person who breaks my word to my community.

As for future plans I am in talks with a professional wallet designer and coder to assist me with the rebranding from EiniaOraCoin to EveryonesCoin.  I will be honest the earliest I can probably squeeze this out with finances and everything is early in the new year. Which will be using the logo that was submitted by our winner whom I already paid out the 5000 EOC bounty too.

Then as for the website I was gearing my website to be kind of an anonymous social media website which would kind of hopefully be dubbed the ANONYMOUS FACEBOOK FOR CRYPTOWORLD after everyone started using it.  I figured that traders would be able to create their own personae's and accept the traders they would like as friends and also just like Facebook people could post their statuses like "So and so is thinking it might be a good time to buy EveryonesCoin" and people could like or post comments to your posts. 

The idea behind creating a social media website platform like this is to show the new users and the new people being introduced to Cryptocurrencies that it can be just as easy as using their facebook or twitter.  I would also like to incorporate a tipping system where people could instead of "poke" other people they could "tip" them with coins that would be willing to join the site.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev

I'm sorry for your loss! I hope you can continue to work on your project. We will support you.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:53:39 PM

I love this coin even though it's only getting buys set around 20 sats right now on yobit but still I could place a 21 sat buy order there and it won't get filled like EVER!! C'mon whales I know you guys are hoarding some of these just dump me a couple thousand more Cheesy That's all I ask lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:27:39 AM

Hello Everyone,

I just want to show you guys a thread that I made before I went to work today before I close it right now.  The link is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1266631.new#new  I am only posting this because I would like to know what you people think about the way it went.  I do understand that they always say that they would like the person requesting the loan to have collateral but I just wanted to get everything rolling full steam ahead for everyone here and just can't afford everything that I need to make sure that everything goes exactly as planned for this coin.

Anyways
Thanks,
Have a Great Day,
EinaiOraCoinDev
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:33:06 AM

Wow - Loan sharks pretty free with negative trust.

And thanks for the wallet help - the addnodes fixed the problem
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:54:26 AM

Wow - Loan sharks pretty free with negative trust.

And thanks for the wallet help - the addnodes fixed the problem

Hello again,

Yes they definitely were quick to jump on that negative trust rating but at least the person who did give it to me offered to remove the negative trust rating if I closed the thread.

Also glad that the nodes helped with your wallet because when you showed only the one node I was pretty certain that was the 6 month node hosting that I paid a gentleman for expiring and that the problem would be solved if you had the other nodes that people were connecting to.

Also just a quick update I will be hopefully working on the new wallets this weekend and the re-brand to the new logo and the new name so hopefully that will draw a little more attention to the coin and project at hand.  Unfortunately the website is going to be delayed a little bit because without the proper resources and finances behind getting it up and running I will have to use my own money to fund everything so I'll be completely honest that with Christmas coming up and having two children who still love and believe in the spirit of Christmas it can get a little expensive haha

But fear not my faithful community because I will make sure that all the dreams and goals that I have for EOC eventually make a stand and come to light and that will be the time when everyone who decided to take the chance and hold onto their coins will be laughing that they got all their coins for so dirt cheap.

Thanks,
Have a Great Night
EinaiOraCoinDev
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:04:52 AM

Hello Everyone,

I just want to show you guys a thread that I made before I went to work today before I close it right now.  The link is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1266631.new#new  I am only posting this because I would like to know what you people think about the way it went.  I do understand that they always say that they would like the person requesting the loan to have collateral but I just wanted to get everything rolling full steam ahead for everyone here and just can't afford everything that I need to make sure that everything goes exactly as planned for this coin.

Anyways
Thanks,
Have a Great Day,
EinaiOraCoinDev
Lol That doesn't surprise me one tiny bit because when I very very first started with BCT I seen the lending section so I asked for a tiny loan to help me out and instantly one of the moderators gave me a negative trust rating and said I was a scammer LOL  I mean I get that they are trying to help people realize the true scammers out there that post loan request after loan request from newbie accounts and shit like that but fuck like even ask a question first to someone who has a little more than a newbie status dicks!! I really wish I had some BTC I could help throw your way mate cause in all honesty I would love nothing more than to see EOC get the re-brand and everything you talked about wanting to do with the coin.  Also I'm sure if you had a little bit of help and could get somethings moving a little quicker than maybe we could get the coin on a better exchange or at least another exchange.  I strongly suggest once you make the website that you apply to have your coin listed at Cryptopia mate Smiley They are good shit over there and people could trade EOC for other coins besides just Bitcoins as well which would help open another market for people Smiley But honestly I'm just happy snagging more and more while they are still this cheap because really if you succeed in your ideas and shit mate I can see your coin all of a sudden skyrocketing to over 5k a coin EASY!!! No reason why it shouldn't because you got great specs and everything works alright so just keep your chin up and shit will fall together Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:35:08 PM

Hey just throwing this out there but does some WHALE for EOC want to maybe unload some of their precious EOC at yobit? That would be pretty sweet if someone could dump a tiny bit there lol I just want to collect some more Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:34:47 AM

Hello Everyone,

I just am touching base with everyone letting them know that I will be working throughout the holidays to get the re-brand done with the new wallets and the new logo as well.  The new year is going to hopefully be a great year for Everyone'sCoin and I am hoping that we can build this community a lot bigger than it is already.

I am so grateful to have a good community behind my coin like I do and I am very happy that a lot of you decided to stick it out with me through all the ups and downs.  I am also going to be hopefully hiring more people to work on the team coming in the New Year to make sure that YOU the investors can be confident that you didn't make the wrong choice holding onto this coin and sticking it out with it.

I would also like to welcome NoobKidOnTheBlock who has offered to be our Forum and Social Media sites Director.  I am very glad that someone from the community offered to take on that task because I don't have all the time in the world to be all over the forums and the social media sites all the time and he has assured me that he is someone who is always around those kinds of places.  So I've instructed NoobKidOnTheBlock to start with creating an official Facebook Page for Everyone'sCoin to maybe start helping get the word out more about Everyone'sCoin and maybe we can draw some new people into learning about using and trading Crypto's.

I am still looking for two good developers that would be willing to join the Everyone'sCoin team and also a good well known website designer as well to help with the development of the Official Everyone'sCoin website.  If anyone knows anybody that might be interested please PM me with any details like what they would be looking for to get paid and any other things like that.  The developers must be exceptionally good because I would really like to work on implementing the EZ addresses that I spoke of way back in the beginning of things with EOC.

Remember people the entire reason I made this coin was I wanted to make a coin that people would trade but also not just flat out dump and would also like to hold onto and save for good amounts of time.  But another huge reason behind Everyone'sCoin is that I want to show the mainstream world and the people who have no idea what a Cryptocurrency is or how to use one that they can be as easy to use as their bankcards or their creditcards.

Also the Official Everyone'sCoin website will be selling little trinkets and collectibles that people will be able to purchase with either BTC or LTC or EOC.  I have also been in the thinking that the possibility of burning a portion of the EOC that are used for any orders just to help keep the supply steady and slow the inflation a tiny bit even though the inflation isn't that crazy anyways with EOC.

If anyone else has any ideas or concerns about anything they would like to see happening with EOC or the projects that I am looking at starting please feel free to PM me and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Have a Great Evening
EiniaOraCoinDev
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:18:55 AM

Thanks mate Smiley I will do my best to help draw the attention to this coin and I'll get started on the Facebook Page as soon as I can and I'll also get working on other social media sites and looking everywhere for where I can help promote this coin for you Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: