Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125161 times)
maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:31:14 PM

I contacted c-cex + blockexperts.com/ldoge

They have updated the forum link.

Left are coingecko and coinmarketcap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maincoin

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:32:29 PM

Zeta how will you conduct your Give Away? Maybe you explain in on the litedoge forum in a category of ideas. I will use the fund for all ideas I think will contribute to a upward trend for LiteDoge. So if anyone has a great a idea, you can post your idea on the litedoge forum (I only count submissions on the litedoge forum as official). In time the fund will grow and we will have more budget.

I am thinking people who leave there Wallet below the article will get free Litedoggies, not sure how to start whit that project.

I think it should be a mutual benefit. On the website giveaway they should make a tweet f.e.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:40:32 PM

Blimey I'm getting my arse kicked on the dicegame I set up lol

Number of bets:   9192
Total wagered:   118868.34581771 LDOGE
Total profit:   -25784.33107450 LDOGE
Real house edge:   -21.69150%

Not sure I like those - signs Wink

http://www.cryptogaming.club/ldoge

I shall add a wheel of fortune game very soon

Haha, I lost my deposit also, be careful Wink

What do you mean you lost it, as in gambled it away or it vanished ? I had a few issues with the game wallet the other day.

Let me know as if its my fault I will rectify it Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:42:26 PM

Zeta how will you conduct your Give Away? Maybe you explain in on the litedoge forum in a category of ideas. I will use the fund for all ideas I think will contribute to a upward trend for LiteDoge. So if anyone has a great a idea, you can post your idea on the litedoge forum (I only count submissions on the litedoge forum as official). In time the fund will grow and we will have more budget.

I am thinking people who leave there Wallet below the article will get free Litedoggies, not sure how to start whit that project.

You should pop over to the forum and speak to this guy : http://litedoge.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=20

He has been talking to me today via PM about a similar project, perhaps you could brain storm and come up with something real cool ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
maincoin

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:54:44 PM

A very nice plan and good iniative. I would use 500k from the fund to start it. Would be nice to see you 2 guys work on it.
maincoin

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:55:19 PM

@crunck please sent me your ldoge address, so i can keep my promise for the forum donation.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:57:51 PM

really nice synergies in this thread, i hope litedoge will be in top 20 in less than 6 months
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:04:15 PM

@crunck please sent me your ldoge address, so i can keep my promise for the forum donation.

Well I'm never one to shy away from free coins Wink

dLCGc3C3Z82XucTB9J7tYjctPJttHsUQjv

Thanks its appreciated.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
maincoin

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:20:51 PM

Well I'm never one to shy away from free coins Wink

dLCGc3C3Z82XucTB9J7tYjctPJttHsUQjv

Thanks its appreciated.

Well thank you 2
TX: http://93.157.4.11:13131/tx/e1ea148c2539e8377e3128bd194316a3af699073184205542d760578987cbc44

Edit: LOL just a half min later and already 6 confirmation. You must like the speed right.
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:58:44 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 10:44:42 AM by crunck

LiteDoge Wheel is now up and running

Link : http://www.cryptogaming.club/ldogew

Have fun.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:43:24 AM

LiteDoge Wheel is now up and running

Link : http://www.cryptogaming.club/ldogew

Have fun.

Thnx a  lot happened here this weekend. Bougth some more and will participate in the forum more, if i can login;)

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:47:00 AM

Thnx a  lot happened here this weekend. Bougth some more and will participate in the forum more, if i can login;)
Are you having issues login into the new forum ?

If so what is your username over there and I will look into it for you Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
fitinplace

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:45:59 PM

Please continue to dump LDOGE plz!!!  Plz don't tell me the days of 2 sat LDOGE are over  Angry
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:26:53 AM

Please continue to dump LDOGE plz!!!  Plz don't tell me the days of 2 sat LDOGE are over  Angry

I'm afraid so.

The corner has been turned, and with some exiting news coming out in a week or so, you want to be grabbing them @3's cause that wont last last long either Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
fitinplace

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:15:38 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 01:37:10 AM by fitinplace

SPIN WHEEL SUCH FUN!!!!!  MUST TRY!!!

btw

not to add work, just letting you know i got paid out 1.25(5000) waged 20,000 hit 1.50.. i was zero'in out my account at 300,000.   Wink also withdraw doesn't work for me.  other than that.. spin wheel wins almost too much are you guys gonna have enough LDOGE to pay out?  anyways SUPER FUN ... everyone should try it and ENJOI!!!!

btw don't worry about the difference... MUCH WINNINGS!!!!
heathcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:45:05 AM

I'm afraid so.

The corner has been turned, and with some exiting news coming out in a week or so, you want to be grabbing them @3's cause that wont last last long either Wink

Everyone... you are just now starting to see what a *community* coin can really do!  We have the devs.  We are releasing a new wallet with updated GUI and reduced stake rewards to reduce inflation in the next two weeks.  We WILL support LiteDoge!!! 

Honestly... people... NOW is your chance to still pick up some cheap.  Those of you that know me... know I'm buying.  I've not sold a single coin!

Stake on!
- heathkid (IRC)
goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:08:32 AM

SPIN WHEEL SUCH FUN!!!!!  MUST TRY!!!

btw

not to add work, just letting you know i got paid out 1.25(5000) waged 20,000 hit 1.50.. i was zero'in out my account at 300,000.   Wink also withdraw doesn't work for me.  other than that.. spin wheel wins almost too much are you guys gonna have enough LDOGE to pay out?  anyways SUPER FUN ... everyone should try it and ENJOI!!!!

btw don't worry about the difference... MUCH WINNINGS!!!!

Can't get it to withdraw either

Signature for sale by owner
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:05:07 AM

I'm afraid so.

Everyone... you are just now starting to see what a *community* coin can really do!  We have the devs.  We are releasing a new wallet with updated GUI and reduced stake rewards to reduce inflation in the next two weeks.  We WILL support LiteDoge!!! 

Honestly... people... NOW is your chance to still pick up some cheap.  Those of you that know me... know I'm buying.  I've not sold a single coin!

Stake on!
- heathkid (IRC)

Well there are almost as much buy orders then sell orders. Investors want in. If we could break the 3 satoshi sell wall, resistance is gone. MOON incoming.

maincoin

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:19:53 AM

Please continue to dump LDOGE plz!!!  Plz don't tell me the days of 2 sat LDOGE are over  Angry

I'm afraid so.

Everyone... you are just now starting to see what a *community* coin can really do!  We have the devs.  We are releasing a new wallet with updated GUI and reduced stake rewards to reduce inflation in the next two weeks.  We WILL support LiteDoge!!!  

Honestly... people... NOW is your chance to still pick up some cheap.  Those of you that know me... know I'm buying.  I've not sold a single coin!

Stake on!
- heathkid (IRC)

Well there are almost as much buy orders then sell orders. Investors want in. If we could break the 3 satoshi sell wall, resistance is gone. MOON incoming.

Even better with is that only 10% of all litedoge are on exchanges (sell orders). In the long haul people know litedoge is worth over 10 satoshi easily (especially the big wallets).

with CMC 194.

Let's try eat that sell wall within a week. Then we go approach some chinese/japanese exchanges.

P.S. Heathkid is right. So far everything we did was purely community effort. Which community is so dedicated and strong, making a community take over, an instant succes??? Smiley
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:56:01 AM

Please continue to dump LDOGE plz!!!  Plz don't tell me the days of 2 sat LDOGE are over  Angry

I'm afraid so.

Everyone... you are just now starting to see what a *community* coin can really do!  We have the devs.  We are releasing a new wallet with updated GUI and reduced stake rewards to reduce inflation in the next two weeks.  We WILL support LiteDoge!!!  

Honestly... people... NOW is your chance to still pick up some cheap.  Those of you that know me... know I'm buying.  I've not sold a single coin!

Stake on!
- heathkid (IRC)

Even better with is that only 10% of all litedoge are on exchanges (sell orders). In the long haul people know litedoge is worth over 10 satoshi easily (especially the big wallets).

with CMC 194.

Let's try eat that sell wall within a week. Then we go approach some chinese/japanese exchanges.

P.S. Heathkid is right. So far everything we did was purely community effort. Which community is so dedicated and strong, making a community take over, an instant succes??? Smiley
Wellcome back mate!!!

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: