Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 01:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread]  (Read 61189 times)
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 09:40:45 AM

There seems to be a problem with the exchange function in my wallet? It says something I can't read?

We are aware of this issue and things are in-hand to correct it. You may follow our latest news about us at https://www.facebook.com/exmo.market

Just to recap: The Exchange function inside the Wallet and the referral program function will not be working for another 7 days, due to technical updating.

Please note that all profits generated through the referral program during this period will be credited to their respective accounts.

We appreciate your patience.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 07:43:38 AM

Do I have to use for each SEPA deposit a new payment description code, or can I use the same again and again ?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 09:33:59 PM

Do I have to use for each SEPA deposit a new payment description code, or can I use the same again and again ?

You may use the same description code over and over.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Thank you for your interest in Exmo!

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:52:47 PM

You may use the same description code over and over.

I just want to inform you, that this answer was incorrect.
I used the same code and the result was, that some of my deposits were not credited to my account (I think if you use the same code and the same amount of money twice, the second will not be credited). I had to contact the support to get the money credited.
btw. because of this delay I missed a profit of some hundred euros...

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
bcflow

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:23:49 AM

I sold my first bitcoin at Exmo this morning and made withdrawal of fund to Advcash account, but failed due to error occurred. I contacted support via chat and they delivered the issue to technical department. Now still waiting feedback from Exmo, hopefully my money USD 616++ still there.  Huh
chatoshi

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:07:15 PM

I sold my first bitcoin at Exmo this morning and made withdrawal of fund to Advcash account, but failed due to error occurred. I contacted support via chat and they delivered the issue to technical department. Now still waiting feedback from Exmo, hopefully my money USD 616++ still there.  Huh

Has the problem been solved ?
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:05:58 PM

When will you fix the several small bugs I mentioned earlier?
E.g the "save account" bug, for saving bank account information. I'm not that happy, to always copy paste the missing information, when doing a withdrawal. =/

I understand your frustration with this bug. We are aware of it and it will be cleared-up along with some other major updates in about 2 weeks time.

hmm... "2 weeks?" , now it is half a year later and all those small bugs are still there. (russian messages, instead of english ; the withdrawal formula and so on)

edit:
sorry, the withdrawal formula is fixed, if I create a new account.

Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:45:30 AM

anyone used this?
safe to use for btc to paypal

as bitstamp, who i used for longtime now partner banks have blocked btc related transactions. its the european big banks, they feel threatened obviously

bring on their collapse!

any feedback appreciated for those who have used exmo

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 05:34:27 PM

When will you fix the several small bugs I mentioned earlier?
E.g the "save account" bug, for saving bank account information. I'm not that happy, to always copy paste the missing information, when doing a withdrawal. =/

I understand your frustration with this bug. We are aware of it and it will be cleared-up along with some other major updates in about 2 weeks time.

hmm... "2 weeks?" , now it is half a year later and all those small bugs are still there. (russian messages, instead of english ; the withdrawal formula and so on)

edit:
sorry, the withdrawal formula is fixed, if I create a new account.

Hello!

Thank you for your question

The problem with the redaction bank’s saved data for withdrew will be resolved in the next release.

The problem with saving bank’s  information  was just removed.

The all other bags as well will be resolved in next releases

as well if you found more problems you can write us to our mail info@exmo.com

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 02:45:23 PM

Dear users!

As we promised you, we start adding new cryptocurrencies as early as next week!
In the first place we will bring back Dash and add Ethereum.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 10:57:30 AM

Dear users! We have excellent news for you!

We are glad to inform you that new currency pairs DASH/BTC and ETH/BTC have been added to Exmo platform.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 03:28:19 PM

Dear friends!

It’s been 2 years since the opening day of our platform! Even though it is a short time, we already have achieved impressive results.

Number of our users is constantly growing and we are working around the clock to make our service more and more convenient and effective. For this reason your ideas and suggestions are very helpful to us, because we focus on them in the first place. We can say that our users are also our contributors, that’s why we would like to express our gratitude to those, who have chosen us right after the launch of our platform and to those who have joined us not so long ago as well!

Now let us give you overview of the results we have achieved during last year:

- 2 337 000 unique visitors from 148 countries all over the world!

- In trades participated:

229 516 BTC
394 154 LTC
11 160 311 381 DOGE

- Total amount of trades in dollar equivalent – 100 319 982 USD*
* at the exchange rate on February, 24 2016.

- Universal Wallet has been developed

- New currency pairs DASH/BTC, ETH/BTC have been added

- Loyalty program Cash Back has been implemented

- 6 languages are now available on our platform and we keep on working on improvement of linguistic service

- Payza, MoneyPolo, Paxuml and Astropay payment systems are now available for you

- We significantly improved the functionality of design.

- Orders handling systems has been improved

Our team members wish all users of our platform even more successful trading, high volatility and low interest rates!

Thank you for being with us!
EXMO Team

Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:26:23 PM

Very bad first impression. Your backend seems unable to realize I actually uploaded both sides of my ID and keeps asking for the second side again and again and claims that the other document (phone bill) is not 300 dpi, which I think it is. The 2FA (Google Authenticator) is not working either.
I also don`t like to get messages in russian.

Edit: After the 4th message about the rear side of my ID I get a mail by the "support" that I am supposed to make one file out of the two pages:

"Please combine 2 images in 1 on one of online sites for combine images."

You know what: I think I`ll do without Exmo.
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 01:05:37 PM

Very bad first impression. Your backend seems unable to realize I actually uploaded both sides of my ID and keeps asking for the second side again and again and claims that the other document (phone bill) is not 300 dpi, which I think it is. The 2FA (Google Authenticator) is not working either.
I also don`t like to get messages in russian.

Edit: After the 4th message about the rear side of my ID I get a mail by the "support" that I am supposed to make one file out of the two pages:

"Please combine 2 images in 1 on one of online sites for combine images."

You know what: I think I`ll do without Exmo.

Hello!

Thank you for your message,we appreciate your time spending to write it.

We just contacted with you and have all necessary information from your case.

We will resolve it as soon possible.

Thank you!

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 07:11:25 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 12:57:48 PM by Exmo

Thanks to your feedback, considering your requests, we have made some changes to trading pairs.

New trading pairs are available:
DASH/USD
ETH/USD
ETH/RUB

Pairs removed from trading:
DOGE/EUR
DOGE/USD
EUR/USD

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 10:24:47 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 12:56:45 PM by Exmo

Dear users!

Here you have an informative video from Oficial Dash Forum "How to buy Dash at Exmo" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH26ygTkux8

Thank you for being with us!

EXMO Team

Macno
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:26:25 PM

Was a long and painfull process, but you guys seem to finally believe who I am.
Man, that was one of the most kafkaesk KYC shit I had ever to endure.

Anyway...Is a DASH/EUR pair possible? You would be the 1. afaik.
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 12:42:41 PM

Hello Macno!

Our priority is security and legality. We like most of the major trading platforms don’t accept poor-quality scans of documents , scans with errors and poor resolution . Your scanned documents unfortunately fall into these categories and could not be taken.

More than the 82,000 of our customers use two-factor authentication. It works well and doesn’t have any complaints. If this problem persists , try to synchronize the time on your PC via Internet , as well you can update your google authenticator.

Actually we have DASH/BTC and DASH/USD pairs.Pairs DASH/EUR may be will be possible in the future and we are discussing it, It will be known later.

thank you!

Macno
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:35:30 PM

Hello Exmo,

I work in the financial industry and know KYC procedures.

Our priority is security and legality. We like most of the major trading platforms don’t accept poor-quality scans of documents , scans with errors and poor resolution . Your scanned documents unfortunately fall into these categories and could not be taken.

The problems are also due to your system and the support organization.
Your website only accepts pictures under 3MB and no PDFs.
A simple smartphone picture ("scan") is easily 4 or 5 MB if it is in the quality you recquire.
You declined the ones where I had reduced the size with GIMP but then accepted the ones I mailed after a long and torturous dialogue with over 20 messages exchanged among the forum and e-mail with at least 3 or 4 different support team members. All that took me several days, in which you guys had all the files in good quality via Mail but kept insisting on me uploading that shit in your damn frontend. The automated messages on the platform where in some cases russian. You had both pages of my ID in good quality and made me put both sides in one file and then said that that file was not good enough quality again! And at the end, to put the icing on the cake, you made me re-sign the agreement with "Initial of my First name + Last name" because I had signed it like that on my ID and not with "First name + Last name", which is simply ridiculous, at least where I work.

More than the 82,000 of our customers use two-factor authentication. It works well and doesn’t have any complaints. If this problem persists , try to synchronize the time on your PC via Internet , as well you can update your google authenticator.

Ok, my bad. Seems to work now. First time I see a 2FA activated by the password of the site and not the newly generated token, but ok, why not. Now it works.

The only reason why I kept trying becoming a costumer was this:

https://www.dash.org/news/exmo-exchange-inside-view-barcelona-visit-by-alex-ru/

So, I hope that now that I am as verified as one can be, I hope everything will work fine.
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 05:15:34 PM

Hello Exmo,

I work in the financial industry and know KYC procedures.

The problems are also due to your system and the support organization.
Your website only accepts pictures under 3MB and no PDFs.
A simple smartphone picture ("scan") is easily 4 or 5 MB if it is in the quality you recquire.
You declined the ones where I had reduced the size with GIMP but then accepted the ones I mailed after a long and torturous dialogue with over 20 messages exchanged among the forum and e-mail with at least 3 or 4 different support team members. All that took me several days, in which you guys had all the files in good quality via Mail but kept insisting on me uploading that shit in your damn frontend. The automated messages on the platform where in some cases russian. You had both pages of my ID in good quality and made me put both sides in one file and then said that that file was not good enough quality again! And at the end, to put the icing on the cake, you made me re-sign the agreement with "Initial of my First name + Last name" because I had signed it like that on my ID and not with "First name + Last name", which is simply ridiculous, at least where I work.

Ok, my bad. Seems to work now. First time I see a 2FA activated by the password of the site and not the newly generated token, but ok, why not. Now it works.

The only reason why I kept trying becoming a costumer was this:

https://www.dash.org/news/exmo-exchange-inside-view-barcelona-visit-by-alex-ru/

So, I hope that now that I am as verified as one can be, I hope everything will work fine.

Thanks for your feedback Mr.Macno you are the first one who said us about file size's restrict. We have standard size, from 500kb to 5m. We will review and possibly we will increase its maximum size.

Yes, Your verification has been passed successfully and we wish you successful trading!

Exmo Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: