Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread]  (Read 61132 times)
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 01:03:21 PM

Welcome guys  Cheesy
How are you doing with your cashback calculation? Share with us  Roll Eyes
Is Premium Cashback profitable?
Check our calculation method: https://exmo.com/en/news_view?id=3190

LFC4Life

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 03:38:44 PM

Welcome guys  Cheesy
How are you doing with your cashback calculation? Share with us  Roll Eyes
Is Premium Cashback profitable?
Check our calculation method: https://exmo.com/en/news_view?id=3190

HEY) even without your calculation method, I thought that my commission now is about 0.10 maker and 20 taker. This is a little less, I think to buy Advance Premium Cashback and then it will be even more profitable) I will not even pay attention to my trading volume
BilderbergExecutive

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 04:29:04 PM

Hey! EXMO Wink
how long will the commission be in pairs with usdt 0% Huh
Trades on USDT pairs will go in volume for Cashback?

Hello ! At the moment, the commission 0% will be permanent.
Yes, trading in pairs with USDT is taken into account in your trading volume.
We wish you profitable trading! 🚀

In addition to the commission for trading with USDT 0%, they also added GBP 0%. I don't care) Im not from UK, but!  Grin.

PLEASEE  REMOVE FEE in TRADING with EUR  Grin Grin
BilderbergExecutive

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 02:15:30 PM

Did someone vote on exmo for listing coins? users will now be able to vote for EXM and choose their own asset which will be on exmo. https://vote.exmo.money/
I sent 15 votes now, before vote closing. But I don't see that they were taken. How to find out? What am I sending in vain?  Huh Huh Huh
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 10:13:28 AM

Did someone vote on exmo for listing coins? users will now be able to vote for EXM and choose their own asset which will be on exmo. https://vote.exmo.money/
I sent 15 votes now, before vote closing. But I don't see that they were taken. How to find out? What am I sending in vain?  Huh Huh Huh

Hello! Your votes are counted, don't worry. The amount of votes updating every few minutes.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 10:14:16 AM

Hello!
We already added 7 PnL Analytics in your wallet. To make trading on our exchange more efficient for our users, EXMO is currently developing the platform's analytical capabilities. Undoubtedly, many of you have already noticed a new parameter in the Wallet section — 7-day Profit & Loss (PnL).

We at EXMO are implementing the global redesign strategy of the exchange: we are updating the sections step by step, making them more convenient, intuitive, and functional. We changed the verification module first, and now it’s the Wallet’s turn.

Also, the EXMO team believes the biggest strength of the firm has always been the EXMO users, who during the last 7 years have formed a cohesive community. To make you even more involved in the management processes of the exchange, we are announcing the launch of voting for a new coin to be listed.

IAmARoyalElite

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 09:15:01 AM

Embarrassed
Hey guys, why you blocked my funds? Support said that by AML. What should I do? asked for a bunch of documents, a bunch of evidence of the origin of funds and pass the address verification. What do you suspect me of? I just started, I want to trade and withdraw MY USD.
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 11:55:40 AM

Embarrassed
Hey guys, why you blocked my funds? Support said that by AML. What should I do? asked for a bunch of documents, a bunch of evidence of the origin of funds and pass the address verification. What do you suspect me of? I just started, I want to trade and withdraw MY USD.

Hello!
Dear user, please note that our exchange is focused on transparency. We need to make sure that our users don't engage in fraud. As a consequence, In connection with the AML/CFT and KYC Policy, EXMO will:

* monitor all transactions and it reserves the right to ensure that transactions of suspicious nature are reported to the proper law enforcement through the Compliance Officer;
* request the User to provide any additional information and documents in case of suspicious transactions;
* suspend or terminate User’s Account when EXMO has a reasonable suspicion that such User is engaged in illegal activity.

Please, provide the requested information, we will check it and make sure that you are not involved in fraudulent activities and the withdrawal will be unlocked.

EXMON

Activity: 463
Merit: 74

Freedom to trade, privacy to keep

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 07:37:50 AM

Embarrassed

Because exmo is scam!
Read in the Russian Exmo official thread of the forum. Exmo is marked as a scam on this forum. Click here
I also post about Exmo scam in my topic. Click here

No KYC, no problem - trade with peace of mind
More than 300 payment gateways and more than 100 fiat currencies.
https://exmon.pro
IAmARoyalElite

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 01:59:52 PM

Embarrassed

Because exmo is scam!
Read in the Russian Exmo official thread of the forum. Exmo is marked as a scam on this forum. Click here

https://b.radikal.ru/b30/1905/8c/8f97ca8fd836.jpg

Sorry, but I don’t need your Ru text  Wink
Its all the same. I think most of its lies or paid PR

My problem has already been solved, I contacted support and provided what they asked for  Sad During the day, the withdrawal was unblocked and now everything works.
My older bro want to trade to, he just catch BTC growing to 12k and then also EXMO blocked the withdrawal for the same reason. The next day, everything was unlocked, since I already had experience with this and helped him with docs and support.
IAmARoyalElite

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 02:04:20 PM

Embarrassed

Because exmo is scam!

https://b.radikal.ru/b30/1905/8c/8f97ca8fd836.jpg

I don't really believe in this, I'm sorry.

But thanks
bitcoinjesus2020
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 01:21:54 PM

Embarrassed

Hello!
Dear user, please note that our exchange is focused on transparency. We need to make sure that our users don't engage in fraud. As a consequence, In connection with the AML/CFT and KYC Policy, EXMO will:

* monitor all transactions and it reserves the right to ensure that transactions of suspicious nature are reported to the proper law enforcement through the Compliance Officer;
* request the User to provide any additional information and documents in case of suspicious transactions;
* suspend or terminate User’s Account when EXMO has a reasonable suspicion that such User is engaged in illegal activity.

Please, provide the requested information, we will check it and make sure that you are not involved in fraudulent activities and the withdrawal will be unlocked.

Why are exchanges doing this after the user has engaged in business activities?  This behavior is very "bait and switch" like, get the users' funds whom you do not know in the first place and then make an arbitrary accusation putting the onus of exoneration on the victim.  Would it not be proper legal practice to request this information before any funds transfer takes place?  Can you provide intelligent explanation why you would do this this way and not sound like a thief?
EXMON

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 08:32:39 AM

Why are exchanges doing this after the user has engaged in business activities?  This behavior is very "bait and switch" like, get the users' funds whom you do not know in the first place and then make an arbitrary accusation putting the onus of exoneration on the victim.  Would it not be proper legal practice to request this information before any funds transfer takes place?  Can you provide intelligent explanation why you would do this this way and not sound like a thief?

It should be so! But then these scammers will not be able to steal users' money.

alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 09:19:04 AM

Exmo coin staking will be?

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 12:41:32 PM

Exmo coin staking will be?

Hello!
No, not planned. the main functions and possibilities of using EXM you can find in the white list: https://exmo.money/wp-content/themes/exmo/files/EXMOCoin_whitepaper_en.pdf

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 01:16:21 PM

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. You are solely responsible for where you want to withdraw / transfer funds. You must understand the responsibility for your actions. For our part, we try to prevent and minimize possible risks of EXMO's involvement in illegal activities.
Check out the aml policy here: https://info.exmo.com/en/aml-ctf-kyc-policy/

If you are confident in the resource to which you are withdrawing funds, if you are confident in your actions, you can confirm the legality of the transfer and good intentions, then you will not have any problems with blocking the withdrawal.
Otherwise, we simply stop cooperating with users caught in illegal activities.

EXMON

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 03:14:28 PM

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. You are solely responsible for where you want to withdraw / transfer funds. You must understand the responsibility for your actions. For our part, we try to prevent and minimize possible risks of EXMO's involvement in illegal activities.
Check out the aml policy here: https://info.exmo.com/en/aml-ctf-kyc-policy/

If you are confident in the resource to which you are withdrawing funds, if you are confident in your actions, you can confirm the legality of the transfer and good intentions, then you will not have any problems with blocking the withdrawal.
Otherwise, we simply stop cooperating with users caught in illegal activities.

If the user's actions are illegal, you must notify the police. Then the court decides on the legality and decides what to do with the user and his money. Does the EXMO report to the police or does it act as both a police officer and a judge?

cevaromd

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 11:06:53 AM

Dear Exmo,

I am a USA citizen and I used your platform in the past. I now wish to withdraw my funds, but the system is not allowing me to verify because I am a USA citizen.

What can I do in order to withdraw my coins or USDT equivalent? Please do not reply that it is impossible to verify, because the regulating body governing Exmo likely has rules that say you must allow users from any locations to verify and withdraw their funds.

Thank you.
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 12:52:12 PM

Dear Exmo,

I am a USA citizen and I used your platform in the past. I now wish to withdraw my funds, but the system is not allowing me to verify because I am a USA citizen.

What can I do in order to withdraw my coins or USDT equivalent? Please do not reply that it is impossible to verify, because the regulating body governing Exmo likely has rules that say you must allow users from any locations to verify and withdraw their funds.

Thank you.

Hello! Dear user, please contact support@exmo.com from your registration mail on EXMO.

Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:12:56 AM

Has anyone else gotten their coin listed on EXMO? It seems like people are having issues taking coins off the exchange and there is the warning on the thread. So just wanted to ask the people here.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: