Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread]  (Read 61092 times)
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

Dear Exmo,

Could you take a look on my ticket 344219, I have ETH stuck somewhere between my wallet and exmo since 2 or 3 days,

Cheers,

Emmanuel

Hi There,

Your issue has been fixed.

Thank you for staying with us,
EXMO Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

Hello,

I did a creditcard withdrawal 4 days ago. It said it will max take 3 days to credit. I still didn't receive anything..

Support ticket 341885

Hi There,

your issue should to be fixed now

Hello.
I still didn't get my money.. Could you take another look?

Hi There,

What about now?
Hi again,
No, I still didn't receive anything..

Hi There, your issue is fixed!

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Hello! Really hope you can help me. I have some trouble with access to my account.
Always when i want to login, there is a message : wrong login/passwors.
I suppose, when i registred first time, i made a mistake in email field, mixed some letters.
My account is verified with two factor authentication, also i remember the password definitely.
Also, I can show you my last transactions.
Please, help me to solve this problem. I tried to do it several times, but technical support haven't reply.
Ticket #314943

Hello. Yesterday i received message from support, that i should attach screenshots where transactions indicated. I did it , but it's still silence from your side. This continues from 4JAN. Ticket # now 292427.

We have changed your email address

bessie123

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

Hello EXMO support - this post is regarding ticket numbers 345059 and 344976.

I posted thiss already yesterday (Jan. 24th) but since I did not get a reply and I saw that other people who posted after me already got a reply from your side, I wanted to repost the message to bring it your attention again:

This is regarding the following: I withdrew us$ 2.500 from my balance to advcash at approx 18.40 CET yesterday (Jan 24th) it then reported a server error.

Now this us$ 2.500 is not in my balance, and not in verifying status. I received no email and it appears nowhere.

It is now over one day that this happened and I am starting to get worried.

Where did it go and when will it appear in balance again?

Your help/ reply is much appreciated.
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

I posted thiss already yesterday (Jan. 24th) but since I did not get a reply and I saw that other people who posted after me already got a reply from your side, I wanted to repost the message to bring it your attention again:

This is regarding the following: I withdrew us$ 2.500 from my balance to advcash at approx 18.40 CET yesterday (Jan 24th) it then reported a server error.

Now this us$ 2.500 is not in my balance, and not in verifying status. I received no email and it appears nowhere.

Hello There,

Your ticket was successfully fixed.

Thank you for staying with us

bessie123

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Hello EXMO support,

I just received confirmation from your helpdesk that funds were restored on my balance, I checked and indeed they are there.

Thank you for your kind assistance and swift turnaround, much appreciated.

------

TikiOo

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

Exmo, waiting for my XRP since 19th of Jan. Support replied me that my inquiry was forwarded to technical department. But still no actions were done. Please help, my ticket number 332105. Thank you in advance
LiamGallagher

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

Hello,

I did a creditcard withdrawal 4 days ago. It said it will max take 3 days to credit. I still didn't receive anything..

Support ticket 341885

Hi There,

Hello.

Hi There,

What about now?
Hi again,

Hi There, your issue is fixed!
It's not fixed, I got my money back but it's still needs to be withdrawn.
H.M.

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

Please help me to more quickly verify the address and contract with EXMO tickets 343831 and 343822 this nightmare is already from 05/01/2018. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards
Henryk M.

Hi,
In verifying the address, I can not attach the correct document. I have sent the ticket 343831 to Diana Bulgakova, but the verification is not done. Finally, do this verification for me

Regards
Henryk M.

Hi There,
Checking your ticket
===============================================================================
Dear user, your identity and address data are successfully verified.
After you have passed identity and address verification on your personal account, an agreement is available to download, into which your data is automatically inserted. This contract contains three pages. Please, print and sign it, and upload it to the site in the right order (1-st, 2-nd and 3-rd).

For the Agreement verification, please, take a selfie against the background of your exmo account, while holding your identity document that you used to fill in the Verification column and send it me. The information in the documents and your login at exmo.com must be clearly visible.  
http://
Dear EXMO,
I really lost my patience, that's what Mrs. Diana Bulgakova wrote to me, there is no such possibility on the contract verification page, to send four files, because 3 pages of the contract are three files, and the selfie is the fourth file. verification accepts only three files, this is where I send this fourth file. I have already sent out serffi once and it was verified. Below is a copy of the e-mail I received from Ms. Diana Bulgakova. I am asking you for verification again, do not make fools out of people.

Regards
Henryk M
micromegas

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:18:17 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 05:15:52 PM by micromegas

Hello everybody. Nice topic.
Please, can you help me ?
When I try to withdraw to a Mastercard, I get the message :

Texничecкиe paбoты (Google translates indicates me : "Engineering works")

Is it because my account verification was not still not validated ? Or is it unawailable for now ?

Thanks for your help.

notdaone

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

Hello EXMO!

Can you please check ticket 346266!

I have sent XRP to my account and it is not showing on my balance.
As I know XRP transactions should be instant...
What is the delay there?

Hello, we are checking.

Is there everything ok? As after I send you TX,time and amount there was no answer anymore.
Are we getting our XRP balances fixed today or do we need to find other way to trade my XRP?
As I can see on chat on your page many people has same problems like I have.
If there are technical issues why don't you inform us about them?
When someone is expecting transactions to work fast especially Ripple, this is very frustrating for someone that trading is his food.
I am developer myself. I know there can be technical issues but at least you need to inform costumers.
Am I wrong?

With love
Rok
notdaone

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

Hello EXMO!

What is the delay there?

Hello, we are checking.

Is there everything ok? As after I send you TX,time and amount there was no answer anymore.
Are we getting our XRP balances fixed today or do we need to find other way to trade my XRP?
When someone is expecting transactions to work fast especially Ripple, this is very frustrating for someone that trading is his food.
I am developer myself. I know there can be technical issues but at least you need to inform costumers.
Am I wrong?

With love
Rok

And you think banning me from chat on website will help? That is amazing!
Thank you EXMO!
Great service!
TikiOo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

Thank you, my problem has been solved.
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

Exmo, waiting for my XRP since 19th of Jan. Support replied me that my inquiry was forwarded to technical department. But still no actions were done. Please help, my ticket number 332105. Thank you in advance

Hi There,
Your ticket is fixed.

Best Regards,
EXMO Team

H.M.

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

Please help me to more quickly verify the address and contract with EXMO tickets 343831 and 343822 this nightmare is already from 05/01/2018. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards
Henryk M.

Hi,
In verifying the address, I can not attach the correct document. I have sent the ticket 343831 to Diana Bulgakova, but the verification is not done. Finally, do this verification for me

Regards
Henryk M.

Hi There,
Checking your ticket
After you have passed identity and address verification on your personal account, an agreement is available to download, into which your data is automatically inserted. This contract contains three pages. Please, print and sign it, and upload it to the site in the right order (1-st, 2-nd and 3-rd).

For the Agreement verification, please, take a selfie against the background of your exmo account, while holding your identity document that you used to fill in the Verification column and send it me. The information in the documents and your login at exmo.com must be clearly visible.  
Dear EXMO,
I really lost my patience, that's what Mrs. Diana Bulgakova wrote to me, there is no such possibility on the contract verification page, to send four files, because 3 pages of the contract are three files, and the selfie is the fourth file. verification accepts only three files, this is where I send this fourth file. I have already sent out serffi once and it was verified. Below is a copy of the e-mail I received from Ms. Diana Bulgakova. I am asking you for verification again, do not make fools out of people.

Regards
Henryk M

Hi,
although my account has been positively verified, I can not perform any operations, currency exchange, withdrawals, etc. Please activate my account. ticket (347966)Regards
Henryk M.
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

Hello,

Support ticket 341885

Hi There,

Hello.

Hi There,

What about now?
Hi again,

Hi There,

Your funds was returned that you have made 3-4 days ago. For another transaction you need to wait as well. Because Withdraw on Mastercard/Visa can take up to 3 days.

Best Regards,
EXMO Team

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

Regards
Henryk M.

Hi,

Regards
Henryk M.

Hi There,
Checking your ticket

Dear EXMO,

Regards
Henryk M

Hi,
although my account has been positively verified, I can not perform any operations, currency exchange, withdrawals, etc. Please activate my account. ticket (347966)Regards
Henryk M.

Hi There,

Checking your issue

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

I am in the same situation I don't have my okpay usd withdrawal there is in fact no record in my transaction history just my deposit I have opened 2 support tickets with nothing.
343390 and 305503

it's been more than 3 weeks. the money is no longer there and I  got the withdrawal email  which is I have submitted in my support tickets lost about 22 usd

Hi There, we are checking.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

Hello everybody. Nice topic.
Please, can you help me ?
When I try to withdraw to a Mastercard, I get the message :

Texничecкиe paбoты (Google translates indicates me : "Engineering works")

Is it because my account verification was not still not validated ? Or is it unawailable for now ?

Thanks for your help.

Hi There,

You should create a ticket on our site so support will contact you to solve your issue.

If you already created it please tell me the number.

Best Regards,
Exmo Team

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

Hello EXMO!

What is the delay there?

Hello, we are checking.

Am I wrong?

With love
Rok

And you think banning me from chat on website will help? That is amazing!
Thank you EXMO!
Great service!

Hi There,
We did not ban you. Online chat is temporary not working for everyone. We are checking your issue.

Best Regards,
EXMO Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: