Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:02:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354449 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:20:53 AM

Testers?  Devs?  Thoughts?  Working with multiple operating systems?  How long is it running?  Thoughts on shakedown run of Bot?  Going as planned or need some time?  Just curious.....

What what what?

We know YOU like it.  Want to hear from others as well, thanks.

Works well for me, the other testers do not have the bot yet and wont till later tonight after more tweaks are implemented.
It works without fail and has not shut down once.
What is shakedown run of bots?

Testing for Bugs as you are doing.  Thought it was going out to several for testing, that is the impression that was given.

It will be, I busted major balls to get testing before the beta test was out, you can say I pulled some strings but all the chosen testers have seen it working through screen share with me and are eagerly awaiting their build. Only reason im on it now is because of my experience running bot and my ability to work with the bot dev to make sure every cool function that could be there will be there.

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:21:52 AM

like it? i loooove it!

What about it?  You have tested it and love it, or you love it because Bob has tested it?  Just curious how Devs feel it is going.  Just wondering if they are changing schedule to fit with Bot or if it doesn't matter to move on to Culling and beyond.  

not tested it yet, but i watched it live and uploaded on youtube as u can see, I especialy like the timed buys and the volume,,, unfortunetly havent got the opportunety to check out the arbitrage, looking forward to that one aswell,,

from what i saw the bot is really running smooth  even thou its in Beta, i emagine it will be een better once it comes out

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:24:08 AM

Okey dokey, let's get through the Rah, Rah phase and into the Wow.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:25:30 AM

Looks photoshopped. I can tell from some of the pixels.

Anyone that could create that video in Photoshop would not need to be wasting their time in crypto... Get real.

so true,  if you can make that with photo shop you would be making movies with Steven Spielberg
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:26:20 AM

Anyone that could create that video in Photoshop would not need to be wasting their time in crypto... Get real.

you can't handle the truth

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:28:05 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 04:48:10 PM by bram_vnl

NICE! LIKE IT

kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:30:34 AM

so true,  if you can make that with photo shop you would be making movies with Steven Spielberg

Hate to say it, but, there are people here who should be making money telling stories!  (Not specific to Circ!)
wildduck
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:32:08 AM

Bot looks nice, lets make money Smiley
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:32:45 AM

Bot looks nice, lets make money Smiley

just a few bugs to get the beta
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:40:27 AM

like it? i loooove it!

What about it?  You have tested it and love it, or you love it because Bob has tested it?  Just curious how Devs feel it is going.  Just wondering if they are changing schedule to fit with Bot or if it doesn't matter to move on to Culling and beyond.  

Do you really think that devs who built this wallet and have put a bot into it aren't going to make a killer final product?

And, yes, if they would like to take this all they way, yes they will.  However, no matter how good the Bot is, it is only a piece of the puzzle.  A good piece, but to me, not the piece with the most potential for value down the road. 

At this point, the Bot is another accomplishment on the road map that adds legitimacy and value.
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:40:31 AM

Video of the bot in action on bittrex. Executing dust, volume and timed buys. Please keep in mind this is not the full version so expect the final bot to look better.
Just wanted yall to see some of the bot as I test it out. Still a few bugs but as you all can see this is no vaporware, and soon circ will have the best wallet, bot and community in crypto if it doesn't already.

To the haters: Keep trying but yall are weak, cant stop me or circ.  Cool

#ToTheMoon

Enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/yTh5Qpm8InA

#Winning come to mind here.
#Losing comes to mind when I think of the trolls who trolled this thread for the last 8 weeks.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:01:52 PM

Buying more circ today. This train is gearing up to leave the station and I don't want to see myself in that meme when people start posting the guy who missed the train.
Not again.

Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:06:15 PM

Video of the bot in action on bittrex. Executing dust, volume and timed buys. Please keep in mind this is not the full version so expect the final bot to look better.
Just wanted yall to see some of the bot as I test it out. Still a few bugs but as you all can see this is no vaporware, and soon circ will have the best wallet, bot and community in crypto if it doesn't already.

To the haters: Keep trying but yall are weak, cant stop me or circ.  Cool

#ToTheMoon

Enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/yTh5Qpm8InA

#Winning come to mind here.
#Losing comes to mind when I think of the trolls who trolled this thread for the last 8 weeks.

These CIRC trolls are relentless, I guess it's just who they are though. Bot videos get posted and it's still not real, lol. These are the kind of people that would see someone walk on water and say it's because they can't swim. Trolls will be trolls and CIRC holders will be rewarded. It's as simple as that. Great work so far from the very motivated dev team, and there's  SO MUCH more to come. It's exciting!
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:07:42 PM

just to all send some circ post's in your facebook and witter!
CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:19:10 PM

Hi Everyone

Just a few updates concerning the bot -

Firstly it is clear that there have been some leaks of the early test versions in the forms of screenshots / videos. We are not particularly happy about that, of course, for many reasons. However we have neither the time or the inclination right now to isolate the source of the leak. That time is better spent on dev work. We would point out though that all the leaks we have seen so far are earlier versions, predating the actual current johnny build we are working on.

Our time right now is 24/ 7 bug squashing and finalizing some important internals of the bot that are not currently displayed in the GUI. We are currently on the third test build, and are very satisfied with how things are looking. A few notes:

- Cryptsy will not immediately be functional due to their antiquated API. As soon as their updating is complete we will test and enable Cryptsy functionality.

- CCEX has a max of 1 API call every 5 seconds. We are in a dialogue with them about this to find a workaround.

- We will be adding a trade analyzer so traders will be able to evaluate their own trading patterns, including such features as average buy, average cost, % up % down etc.

- Bitcoin wisdom - style candlestick charting is in the works

The feature we are most excited about is the stop-loss function which is being built in across the entire CIRC bot platform. The stop loss will be among the final features to be up -  ported into the  GUI from the working code base since it has to work across the board with all bot functions. However, by proceeding this way we ensure the smoothest possible integration of this feature when the time comes.

This will be the first time stop-loss functionality will be integrated into an automatic bot platform and marks a big step forward for traders looking for ultimate advantages in their trading methods. Timed buys and timed sells will be completely programmable, allowing you as a trader to enter and exit a moving market at precise price points.  Like the CIRC vDPOS and unlockable panels, our stop-loss enabled bot will be taking crypto into new territory.
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:21:44 PM

Hi Everyone

Firstly it is clear that there have been some leaks of the early test versions in the forms of screenshots / videos. We are not particularly happy about that, of course, for many reasons. However we have neither the time or the inclination right now to isolate the source of the leak. That time is better spent on dev work. We would point out though that all the leaks we have seen so far are earlier versions, predating the actual current johnny build we are working on.

Our time right now is 24/ 7 bug squashing and finalizing some important internals of the bot that are not currently displayed in the GUI. We are currently on the third test build, and are very satisfied with how things are looking. A few notes:

- Cryptsy will not immediately be functional due to their antiquated API. As soon as their updating is complete we will test and enable Cryptsy functionality.

- CCEX has a max of 1 API call every 5 seconds. We are in a dialogue with them about this to find a workaround.

- We will be adding a trade analyzer so traders will be able to evaluate their own trading patterns, including such features as average buy, average cost, % up % down etc.

The feature we are most excited about is the stop-loss function which is being built in across the entire CIRC bot platform. The stop loss will be among the final features to be up -  ported into the  GUI from the working code base since it has to work across the board with all bot functions. However, by proceeding this way we ensure the smoothest possible integration of this feature when the time comes.

This will be the first time stop-loss functionality will be integrated into an automatic bot platform and marks a big step forward for traders looking for ultimate advantages in their trading methods. Timed buys and timed sells will be completely programmable, allowing you as a trader to enter and exit a moving market at precise price points.  Like the CIRC vDPOS and unlockable panels, our stop-loss enabled bot will be taking crypto into new territory.

Great update, Totally amazed at the new additions. Time to buy more.

kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:22:25 PM

Hi Everyone

Thank you very much.  That is informative and useful.  
ramtony

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:25:21 PM

Great update, thanks

asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:31:33 PM

Hi Everyone

I never got a bot test invite, does this mean I have not been chosen. I use the qtl bot almost everyday and I'd love the chance to be a beta tester for circ. I have the whale lounge unlocked so please reconsider letting me become a tester.

asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:32:59 PM

Great update, thanks

We will go to the moon soon. I know of plenty of bot users who will drop the qtl bot and come over to the circ bot.
From what I seen its 100 times better and its still in beta.  Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: