Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:02:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164061 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:31:24 AM

i found my self broke because gambling
i found my life in a mess because gambling

but because gambling too suddenly rich, suddenly be a billionaire
because gambling too you know what it is the real have fun

how about you?

is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?
Almost wreck my life, I lost 0.2 in bitcoin gambling so i stop gambling now, I stop cause i cant win with my strategies in playing gambling
But you are lucky that you lost only 0.2 bitcoin and you felt that your life is wrecked, otherwise there are people who play again and again and the lose multiple X coins in there but still they continue and when they are finished they realize that their life is wrecked but at that time they remain poor with nothing in their hands.

Losing just 0.2  bitcoin is nothing in Gambling. There are times when you can big win and cover up your loss of 0.2 BTC. So no need to lose heart. Just do some preparations and do gamble again with hope to win  big this time. Gambling is a game of Win and lose. Some days you lose but on the other days you win and even win Big. Wink
Nothing for you but big deal for the others, remember that in gambling the basic rule is don't bet what you can afford to lose, we need to be wise in gambling and only put your money at risk where you think would not bother you in case something bad happens. To be hones, the amount you said is really material to me that is why I was some kind of touch.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:07:34 AM

how about you?

Almost wreck my life, I lost 0.2 in bitcoin gambling so i stop gambling now, I stop cause i cant win with my strategies in playing gambling
But you are lucky that you lost only 0.2 bitcoin and you felt that your life is wrecked, otherwise there are people who play again and again and the lose multiple X coins in there but still they continue and when they are finished they realize that their life is wrecked but at that time they remain poor with nothing in their hands.

Losing just 0.2  bitcoin is nothing in Gambling. There are times when you can big win and cover up your loss of 0.2 BTC. So no need to lose heart. Just do some preparations and do gamble again with hope to win  big this time. Gambling is a game of Win and lose. Some days you lose but on the other days you win and even win Big. Wink
Nothing for you but big deal for the others, remember that in gambling the basic rule is don't bet what you can afford to lose, we need to be wise in gambling and only put your money at risk where you think would not bother you in case something bad happens. To be hones, the amount you said is really material to me that is why I was some kind of touch.
It still depends on the financial status of an individual, if you are gambling when you are poor then you would likely ruin your life easy. Gambling is only for people who has an extra money to burn it because if you are gambling with the money that is intended for your basic needs, you will regret it later.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:09:25 AM

how about you?

It still depends on the financial status of an individual, if you are gambling when you are poor then you would likely ruin your life easy. Gambling is only for people who has an extra money to burn it because if you are gambling with the money that is intended for your basic needs, you will regret it later.
I do not think it's about finances. poor people clear their lives have been ruined. does not mean that rich people can not be ruined by gambling. they even can be more devastated than the poor when it became an addict. because the money is so much exhausted only for a gambling.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:23:33 AM

Learned my lesson after adding up the total of 1.4 btc loss at primedice on a 90% roll lol.

It only takes once to feel that real pain and the what if moments you could of done with that money to stop you.

Woah that's a really big amount of lose in gambling. I'm thinking on what certain items that I can buy with that amount.
Experience is always the best teacher because you are not going to accept the fact if you are not going to experience it.
And even someone is reminding you to stop gambling because it will just destroy your life you won't listen.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:40:00 PM

Gambling never fix my life, it's only wreck my life so bad. I lose much money because gambling and i become lazy to work because of gambling. Gambling really affect my life.
no sweet ending story in the story of a gambler, in fact all be defeated in the end if they do not try to stop when they get big money from gambling so imo gambling wreck our life.

Not all people are busted in the end even though they do not stop after winning, it depends on how they manage their money. If they are able to manage the money from the winnings, so they will not lose all their money.
If all gamblers are busted, so there will be no more gamblers in this world.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:15:36 PM

I play gambling just for fun.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:00:16 PM

Learned my lesson after adding up the total of 1.4 btc loss at primedice on a 90% roll lol.

It only takes once to feel that real pain and the what if moments you could of done with that money to stop you.

Woah that's a really big amount of lose in gambling. I'm thinking on what certain items that I can buy with that amount.
Experience is always the best teacher because you are not going to accept the fact if you are not going to experience it.
And even someone is reminding you to stop gambling because it will just destroy your life you won't listen.

That is a costly mistake but you are still lucky because you realized what you are doing is wrong with just 1.4 btc. Others have lost more in gambling and still going for it. The important thing is that you know now that gambling is not for you and you have learned your lesson. You can now focus on more important things and not on gambling.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:28:29 AM

That is a costly mistake but you are still lucky because you realized what you are doing is wrong with just 1.4 btc. Others have lost more in gambling and still going for it. The important thing is that you know now that gambling is not for you and you have learned your lesson. You can now focus on more important things and not on gambling.
Exactly, gambling has nothing good to bring into your life if you let it dictate the outcome of your future. If you are not a strong person you will take gambling in a different way and would wreck your life, and as a person who dream to have a good future with a comfortable life we should not let that happen.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:41:03 AM

i think gambling cannot fix the life of a person. therefore we should not think that gambling can fix the life of a person.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:06:27 PM

i think gambling cannot fix the life of a person. therefore we should not think that gambling can fix the life of a person.
How would gambling fix one's life when they are made to destroy the life of the ignorant people who try their luck in gambling. Gambling is dangerous when there is money involve to take the action, the more the bets get high the more it is dangerous for a gambler and when the chasing thing will happen then it would be a good recipe for disaster.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:21:11 PM

a person's life that was destroyed in gambling, not because of the gambling, but it was one of those who follow the gambling.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:03:53 PM

Those are actually the most ignorant people who think that gambling can fix their lives and by thinking that they just take all their money to gamble without thinking of the loss that can wreck their lives in a matter of seconds.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:54:14 AM

Those are actually the most ignorant people who think that gambling can fix their lives and by thinking that they just take all their money to gamble without thinking of the loss that can wreck their lives in a matter of seconds.
Exactly, gambling is dangerous only to the people who does not understand gambling and we called them ignorant, they think they can outsmart the house easily without even realizing that the business industry is the most profitable business in the world.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
sana9827

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:16:32 AM

how about you?

There is a higher chance that you can lose some money with gambling and that is because you have to know that the chance of winning is small.
And in the most cases people are greedy and they are losing some money without realizing and that is bad.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:32:46 AM

how about you?

There is a higher chance that you can lose some money with gambling and that is because you have to know that the chance of winning is small.
And in the most cases people are greedy and they are losing some money without realizing and that is bad.
Actually it is not only the house advantage that would let the gamblers lose, the main reason is the greediness that would lead them to have a poor decision making. We all know that gambling is very dangerous and when we make even a little mistakes it could lead us to wrecking our life because that is money and we are all looking for money as it is important for all of us.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:25:40 AM

Gambling will have effect good or bad on life when you take it only way of making money and go all in.If you win you make life or wreck.I am not going take that level's risk though I can place high bets.I am fully aware of the factor of loosing that's why I always play smaller bets.This way loosing or winning have no effect on my personal life.
fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:51:28 AM

I have my statistics in positive and so far have under 1 BTC profit.This amount is too little to say it fixed my life.I don't think gambling will have any positive or negative effect on me.In future don't have any idea whether it will be wrecked or not.

macmac22

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:12:44 AM

gambling make me rich, sometimes make me poor but i love playing on gambling site i won't play on gambling sites for profit i play for fun and to make new friend and now i make my own site but still inviting players
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:49:19 PM

I have my statistics in positive and so far have under 1 BTC profit.This amount is too little to say it fixed my life.I don't think gambling will have any positive or negative effect on me.In future don't have any idea whether it will be wrecked or not.

1btc profit from gambling is a good amount. It is hard to earn that much unless you are betting large amount. You are lucky you still have a positive profit from gambling. Some people do not have the same luck. If you continue what you are doing, it can help you greatly in your finances. I think it will not wreck you if this luck continues.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:13:36 PM

1btc profit from gambling is a good amount. It is hard to earn that much unless you are betting large amount. You are lucky you still have a positive profit from gambling. Some people do not have the same luck. If you continue what you are doing, it can help you greatly in your finances. I think it will not wreck you if this luck continues.
If you are into gambling a profit is not good enough for you if you are just winning it due to your luck. As a gambler we have a big pride and we love to prove to our selves that our winning is not due to luck instead we want to prove that we are good to win that much and we want to prove that we can do it consistently.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: