Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 02:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164061 times)
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:49:07 PM

I think for many it has actually wreck their life since they would have  lost the money more than they would have won it. Only limited people would have fix their life by earning the bounty of amount and fixed their lifestyle.

The chance is way bigger that it will wreck your life instead of fixing it because the chance of losing is just bigger. Never gamble if you are in need of money because I am sure that it will maker things worse then the situation already is.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:01:46 PM

I think for many it has actually wreck their life since they would have  lost the money more than they would have won it. Only limited people would have fix their life by earning the bounty of amount and fixed their lifestyle.

The chance is way bigger that it will wreck your life instead of fixing it because the chance of losing is just bigger. Never gamble if you are in need of money because I am sure that it will maker things worse then the situation already is.
you are right. I guess if you really need the money, I think gambling is not the answer. maybe you should stay away from it if you need the money, because it can make your life a wreck. if you do not want to wreck your life because of gambling, then you should reduce your schedule gambling, or stay away. Well, if you have a lot of money, you might be able to revel in gambling

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:23:56 PM

Definitely, gambling has the higher chance of wrecking one's gambler life. I don't really know if gambling will fix your life.
Other's tend to say that gambling fixed their lives but they are very few.

Vires in Numeris
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:42:35 AM

Definitely, gambling has the higher chance of wrecking one's gambler life. I don't really know if gambling will fix your life.
Only few are successful in gambling because in reality it is the most dangerous work to make money, majority have failed because they do not have the skills to win in the long run therefore if you want to make money in gambling you need to be a discipline man.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:44:20 AM

Only few are successful in gambling because in reality it is the most dangerous work to make money, majority have failed because they do not have the skills to win in the long run therefore if you want to make money in gambling you need to be a discipline man.

Yeah this is true. There is no such thing as quick and easy money. At least without risks. You have to take risks in gambling to win money. It is not as easy as you may think. You also do need to control yourself and you must know when to stop. If you don't know when to stop, before you know it, you will be depositing large portions of your pay checks to win nothing or very little
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:46:27 AM

Gambling is something I do as a liesure activity. It's not something I plan to make money off of because the house always wins. But when you do win it's a good feeling so it's nice. I don't mind spending a little money here and there to have fun isnt that what we all do?
Cyaren

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:51:04 AM

Gambling is something I do as a liesure activity. It's not something I plan to make money off of because the house always wins. But when you do win it's a good feeling so it's nice. I don't mind spending a little money here and there to have fun isnt that what we all do?

I do agree because we all know that feeling when we make a lot of money with our deposit Smiley but gambling can only wreck your life if you let it. So don't let gambling ruin your life. Only play with what you can afford to lose. $25-$50 is usually pretty safe amount to play with.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:00:56 AM

I do agree because we all know that feeling when we make a lot of money with our deposit Smiley but gambling can only wreck your life if you let it. So don't let gambling ruin your life. Only play with what you can afford to lose. $25-$50 is usually pretty safe amount to play with.
That is even too much for a typical gamblers, if you gamble regularly and you are so unlucky and lose that kind of amount then if it would be accumulated that would be a big amount, just to stay safe do if for fun and don't expect more.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:05:15 AM

That is even too much for a typical gamblers, if you gamble regularly and you are so unlucky and lose that kind of amount then if it would be accumulated that would be a big amount, just to stay safe do if for fun and don't expect more.

If you have self control and know when to stop, you are going to be fine. If you lose it, do not deposit more money! Leave it how it is and come back to it. You don't have to win it back ASAP. BUt I kind of would agree with you that it is a bit too high. Perhaps $5-$20 is a reasonable amount for fun or safe betting.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:43:47 AM

If you have self control and know when to stop, you are going to be fine. If you lose it, do not deposit more money! Leave it how it is and come back to it. You don't have to win it back ASAP. BUt I kind of would agree with you that it is a bit too high. Perhaps $5-$20 is a reasonable amount for fun or safe betting.
As long as you have control in gambling, you will be fine, the amount of bets will depend on our capacity in life, if you are having a good job that pays well then you can gamble more as long as you can afford to lose it, nothing will happen into your life if you will not bring that golden rule.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:53:07 AM

I think it is up to everyone who wanted to do gambling, because it can be so earning him much higher than us. the most important is gambling he can do well without the use of anything that could cause a big loss (addiction)
darkagentx

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:02:21 AM

Good thing I don't gamble or I may get addicted to it and finally wreck my life. I have seen some who made their family suffer due to their selfish and irresponsible gambling habits.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:07:29 AM

This past week gambling wrecked my life. I gambled the money that i need to use in checkup for my wife. Hoping to get more money but sadly i lost it all. And now i can't move on to what happened to me. And now i am having a hard time how to recover it in 7 days. My advice to other people if you need the money don't try to double it or you will end up like me. Broke and Depressed.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:22:50 AM

This past week gambling wrecked my life. I gambled the money that i need to use in checkup for my wife. Hoping to get more money but sadly i lost it all. And now i can't move on to what happened to me. And now i am having a hard time how to recover it in 7 days. My advice to other people if you need the money don't try to double it or you will end up like me. Broke and Depressed.
It's just like my story, few euro matches ended surprising while I bet bigger in hope to earn money , all gone! I lost over 1.5 bitcoin since euro 2016 ran. All because I always try to recover my loss and instead it's recovered , my loss getting bigger and bigger. It's wrecked most of the times.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:40:26 AM

Good thing I don't gamble or I may get addicted to it and finally wreck my life. I have seen some who made their family suffer due to their selfish and irresponsible gambling habits.
I am the living experience, I have almost ruin my family due to gambling addiction that is why I can easily advise here because I have an experience with it, that was when I was a young man and I have no direction due to early marriage.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:52:32 AM

I am the living experience, I have almost ruin my family due to gambling addiction that is why I can easily advise here because I have an experience with it, that was when I was a young man and I have no direction due to early marriage.
I think early marriage is not responsible for misdirection. gambling can wreck your life but cannot fix it. If you are play gambling for making money then the pssibalities increase that it will wreck your life by loosing all your money. if you are playing gambling for enjoyment and you have fixed an amount for gambling on daily basis or weekly basis then it cannot wreck your life. your life will be in a routine.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:06:08 PM

I think early marriage is not responsible for misdirection. gambling can wreck your life but cannot fix it. If you are play gambling for making money then the pssibalities increase that it will wreck your life by loosing all your money. if you are playing gambling for enjoyment and you have fixed an amount for gambling on daily basis or weekly basis then it cannot wreck your life. your life will be in a routine.
That would also constitute if you are not yet ready to enter that situation and sometimes we need something to do to forget the stress in marriage and it was just unlucky for some people to enter in gambling, and because we have a problem so when we gamble we are not having a clear mind doing it.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:27:07 PM

That would also constitute if you are not yet ready to enter that situation and sometimes we need something to do to forget the stress in marriage and it was just unlucky for some people to enter in gambling, and because we have a problem so when we gamble we are not having a clear mind doing it.
i think gambling cannot fixed the life a person. it can only ruin the life if you are doing gambling for the purpose of making money. it can fixed the life of a person but if you are lucky and a wise person. mean that when you make money in gambling but a bit money. then you take a strong decision then it can fixed your life.
Pormanullang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:18:11 PM

Gambling is meant to be fun and give you a small chance of getting big money, like a lottery ticket. It is meant to be fun, not to make your rich and fix your life, or be something that can wreck your life.

Gambling might cost less than others forms of entertainment if you do it right, even if you lose
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1236

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 12:48:29 AM

i think gambling cannot fixed the life a person. it can only ruin the life if you are doing gambling for the purpose of making money. it can fixed the life of a person but if you are lucky and a wise person. mean that when you make money in gambling but a bit money. then you take a strong decision then it can fixed your life.

Theirs no such life fixing on gambling because that program/game is intended to make their gamblers lose gambling is so addicting and it can make the people to do bad things or sell his assets just to gamble and that instance is the baddesst decision to people if they really wrecking their life and keep gambling for more knowing that they might lose everything they have in their single day gambling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: