Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:58:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164064 times)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:32:22 AM

Gambling can wreck your life when you put everything at stake and all is busted otherwise loosing some bucks can make you frustrate but can not have huge effect on your life. Gambling fixes life I don't believe this can happen as it is just disastrous soon you are going to give all winnings back if you win some jackpot too.

It is very true and a lot of people who already feel over it, but I see that everyone be like that because it is not a good self control in the face of all the chances of that happening in gambling
Maybe self-control save your life with gambling. As gambling means a lot of things beyond our control, only very few things (like low bet amount) we can apply our thoughts and skill to make them to be under our control. If we use those things properly, we can make our life gets fixed from gambling profits.
Don't get overestimate about making gambling profits. You will never able to make profits from gambling even you control many things including yourself. Because, beyond those things and your self control there is a major factor which decides the profits of gambling which is luck. Luck is always out of our control so your life will get wrecked over time with gambling.
Need to agree with the you. With whatever things we are playing and whatever strategies we are developing newly, only luck will decide how our gambling will finish up at the end of the day. As long as gambling is based on our luck, there is no point to put hard work to make our life get fixed with gambling.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:06:53 AM

I think discipline and control to yourself is more likely the same. Right? I said earlier that "as long as you have discipline how/where will you use your money". Money and greediness are the keys why more people became addicted in gambling. So, if we have a discipline and control yourself and even your money, your life will never be ruin. That is just my opinion here.
Discipline will apply when you have the capability to follow your method in gambling, you bankroll management, your target winnings and lose at a given day. That should be diligently followed to be safe in gambling and if you have discipline you can follow it easily.
True, make sure never let your mind dictates you. It will surely make you addicted in gambling if you let it that happens. So, be discipline enough to make your gambling experience lesser from stress.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:13:49 AM

Gambling can wreck your life when you put everything at stake and all is busted otherwise loosing some bucks can make you frustrate but can not have huge effect on your life. Gambling fixes life I don't believe this can happen as it is just disastrous soon you are going to give all winnings back if you win some jackpot too.

It is very true and a lot of people who already feel over it, but I see that everyone be like that because it is not a good self control in the face of all the chances of that happening in gambling
Maybe self-control save your life with gambling. As gambling means a lot of things beyond our control, only very few things (like low bet amount) we can apply our thoughts and skill to make them to be under our control. If we use those things properly, we can make our life gets fixed from gambling profits.
Don't get overestimate about making gambling profits. You will never able to make profits from gambling even you control many things including yourself. Because, beyond those things and your self control there is a major factor which decides the profits of gambling which is luck. Luck is always out of our control so your life will get wrecked over time with gambling.
Need to agree with the you. With whatever things we are playing and whatever strategies we are developing newly, only luck will decide how our gambling will finish up at the end of the day. As long as gambling is based on our luck, there is no point to put hard work to make our life get fixed with gambling.
If I am a serious gamble I would not rely on luck alone and I could not just trust my money with my luck. Gambling should be taken seriously and we should employ all the necessary techniques to win in gambling.

If you cannot follow the method in gambling you will lose in the long run and that will wreck your life due to failure to implement your system.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:14:18 AM

I never saw any person in my circle making/fixing his life through gambling. I have seen more unfortunate events of breaking families just because men were addicted to gambling. I am playing limited and not getting gambling as source of making my life. This has absolute zero impact on my life at least.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:45:05 AM

I never saw any person in my circle making/fixing his life through gambling. I have seen more unfortunate events of breaking families just because men were addicted to gambling. I am playing limited and not getting gambling as source of making my life. This has absolute zero impact on my life at least.
That is true because even if you are winning in gambling it does not fix your life, we just play in gambling because we want to have fun and make money at the same time but would never fixed our life, those who enter in gambling which are already wreck their life is more prone to wrecking more their life.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:51:52 AM

If I am a serious gamble I would not rely on luck alone and I could not just trust my money with my luck. Gambling should be taken seriously and we should employ all the necessary techniques to win in gambling.

If you cannot follow the method in gambling you will lose in the long run and that will wreck your life due to failure to implement your system.
I will never take too serious in gambling, if I do I will just going to be addicted to it if that's happen.
You can never make gambling as your source of income so no reason to take it serious.
Yes we gain profit here, but we also lose money here. No one can say if we can win here or not.
But once to make this thing too serious well I guess that was a problem.
Some gambling games need techniques for us to win, but there is also a game that never needs it. We just need luck just to win, depending on what game we are playing.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:04:05 AM

But there are some lucky people that rich from gambling, like Dan Bilzerian. I'm wonder on how he did it but he's actually did and it work.
And for other rest people , by seeing his winning will attract more potential to play on gambling industry which cause more benefit for gambling company.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:41:58 AM

But there are some lucky people that rich from gambling, like Dan Bilzerian. I'm wonder on how he did it but he's actually did and it work.
And for other rest people , by seeing his winning will attract more potential to play on gambling industry which cause more benefit for gambling company.

I searched Dan Bilzerian on google and read his bio(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bilzerian) what a lucky guy! Is like the power of your "will" will determine the luck of your destiny if you're into gambling. The higher you risk the higher of percentage of becoming a millionaire of course it depends on the situation and the will of the universe Grin.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:47:49 PM

The nature of gambling is based on luck. So whatever strategies or techniques you implement, it has very little effect on your game compared to the effect of luck. This is particularly true to games like dice or roulette. Even on sports betting where stats is prevalent factor on determining the team to bet, luck can still play a major factor and determine the winner.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:55:05 PM

I searched Dan Bilzerian on google and read his bio(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bilzerian) what a lucky guy! Is like the power of your "will" will determine the luck of your destiny if you're into gambling. The higher you risk the higher of percentage of becoming a millionaire of course it depends on the situation and the will of the universe Grin.

That is certainly true, but it is a reminder for us when gambling. Gambling is not out of greed, if we use the greed in the gambling game then I'm sure you will end in defeat. Because you only play in a way that is less good
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:31:05 PM

He is born lucky so he made it and now he became a wealthy person. This type of luck will come very rare in all our life. But if we control our greedy in gambling, we have a lot of chance to make money in gambling. But no gamblers will follow this method so end of the day we see many losers in gambling. According to me, I am not a regular player so it is not wrecking my life.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:35:12 PM

Very precise, gambling is only damaging life for those who are addicted. gambling too early we get enough negative pressure in doing so with the full emotional and greedy. Greed is something very dangerous in gambling, don't ever do gambling if you can't control yourself
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 05:05:54 PM

I saw lots of lives being destroyed by gambling.  From riches to rug.  A few got lucky but it cannot be compared to the percentage of people who lost everything because of gambling.  As for me, gambling neither wreck or fix my life.  I maybe  play gamble sometimes but the amount I lost cannot wreck my life because I only played with extra, and if I win, it can't fix my life ( make me richer) either because I only allot a very small amount of money for gambling purpose and I exit when I hit my goal of at least winning 50% of it

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Vhern

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:39:25 PM

Precisely speaking I am certain that gambling neither fix nor wreck my life, perhaps in between I think it just hard to explain but I deem if I didn't learn gambling in BTC I will become ignorance in bliss.
quit_gambling_for_good

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:28:38 PM

I have seen too much gambler in bad state after getting addict to gambling, people that believe gambling can make you rich are really naive. It is just 1 out of maybe 10 million people that are really lucky to hit that big win. Do you think it will be you?

I have seen more people losing everything they have more than people getting rich from gambling.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 08:06:07 PM

If gambling can fix your life it is a lie.
It will never. Only if you one in a million and have a jackpot to win Amy other reason I no good.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:46:31 AM

If gambling can fix your life it is a lie.
It will never. Only if you one in a million and have a jackpot to win Amy other reason I no good.
It will never fix once life and would only fix the life of the operator, let us take notice that gambling has been profitable and that would mean that many gamblers are just losing or donating their money in gambling sites. That fact alone would never ever fix your life.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:13:51 AM

Exactly, i also never heard of anyone whom life was fixed in gambling, rather i always hear stories of people wrecking their lives in gambling because they are addicted and because of that addiction they sell everything they have just to gamble.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:25:11 AM

Exactly, i also never heard of anyone whom life was fixed in gambling, rather i always hear stories of people wrecking their lives in gambling because they are addicted and because of that addiction they sell everything they have just to gamble.
because of addiction in gambling you are disregarding your life just to gamble forgetting some more important things
the only things that important is play gamble started to be addicted and worsen your life, family and relatives
gambling if not been played for fun will completely break your life.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:37:58 AM

Gambling it could affect my mood of playing gambling for me . I do not know why when I just defeated it could make me mad but when winning I 'm happy but I was nervous because we might lose again and again indeed defeated me! But everytime I am playing the gambling games i am always getting nervous that maybe the cause why I'm losing so! Gambling for me is sucks! !  Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: