Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet!  (Read 82509 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adbtc.info

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Cheap and easy advertising

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 06:38:57 AM

I think it's 3 per visible part of the page, if the page is scrolling down you can add 4th and so on. Also, I've always wondered how sites like Moonbit.co.in has 6 adsense units and they are obviously paying them?

AdBTC.info - Bitcoin advertising network - you set the price, or just advertise for free!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:43:23 AM

I think it's 3 per visible part of the page, if the page is scrolling down you can add 4th and so on. Also, I've always wondered how sites like Moonbit.co.in has 6 adsense units and they are obviously paying them?

It's 3 total. Now, there are a couple tricks:

1) You can use multiple accounts (not "allowed," but you can sometimes get away with it until you get caught)
2) Some networks are allowed to use multiple. For example, I work directly with a network that has a special agreement with AdSense, such that I can run 3x AdSense on my account + up to 5 from the network account, for 8 total

Most people just fraudulently (or... break the ToS) in the hopes they won't get caught. As you'll learn from a quick search, some faucets got banned from AdSense due to a lack of content, and others got away with it. It just depends on when the manual review comes into play. You can be guaranteed, however, that when manual review DOES come, anyone running AdSense on their faucets WILL be permanently banned and all funds forfeited. People just hope they can earn enough money to get paid before that occurs.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
adbtc.info

Activity: 266

Cheap and easy advertising

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 07:18:58 AM

Why would they ban a faucet with content even after a manual review if it fits in their terms?

AdBTC.info - Bitcoin advertising network - you set the price, or just advertise for free!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:23:18 AM

Why would they ban a faucet with content even after a manual review if it fits in their terms?

Sites with no content DON'T fit in their ToS. People are just too stupid to actually read them, :p.

In fact, sites built for the sole purpose of affiliate links are ALSO against their ToS. Unless they have a heavy amount of ORIGINAL content.

None of this is a secret. It's been this way for many years. People just refuse to actually read the ToS and/or ask AdSense themselves, and instead just assume they can do whatever they want and nothing will happen.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
winbits.us

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:02:59 AM

You can have 3 normal ads and 3 link ads ( link, not text ).
netplus

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:35:07 AM

admin ?!!!!!!

netplus

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:45:02 AM

you will paye me today ?
i have 3 ads Mellow in my faucet

baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:15:20 PM

I think it would be cool to be able to see the total pool amount for each current day

This is something we will do once the CPM/CPC development is finished. Full transparency of pool total and breakdown of the payouts each day.
The pool amount changes all the time of course - every time a campaign starts or ends. As I write this it currently stands at 0.11 BTC

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:25:49 PM

hello Mellow admin , yes , but if i post more than 10 ads , you can paye me for 5 or 10 ads , not scam me
i like Mellow but we don't paye me
i paye user for 5000 satoshi
Terms & Conditions ===>, not work in you web site  (The page you are looking for cannot be found.)

You won't be paid if you try to scam the system. Simple as that.
You are the publisher that I mentioned above who created a web site with 55 ad spaces on it. After we banned that, you tried to create it again, this time with 112 ad spaces!
And then you emailed us asking us to close your account. So no, you wont be paid.

By doing this, you are trying to cheat other publishers out of their share of the pool and you are cheating advertisers who are not getting quality views of their paid campaigns. And if we don't take this sort of action, Mellow Ads will lose all credibility with advertisers.

Yes we need to get our T&C up, but no matter what is written there we can't possibly cover every single scam attempt that someone is going to make. So in the meantime the 1 condition for using Mellow Ads is "don't try to cheat/scam the system, or you will be banned and not paid/refunded".

Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:32:12 PM

you will paye me today ?

dude just leave, your site sucks and we don't need someone abusing a good system

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:36:50 PM

It's 3 total. Now, there are a couple tricks:

1) You can use multiple accounts (not "allowed," but you can sometimes get away with it until you get caught)
2) Some networks are allowed to use multiple. For example, I work directly with a network that has a special agreement with AdSense, such that I can run 3x AdSense on my account + up to 5 from the network account, for 8 total

Most people just fraudulently (or... break the ToS) in the hopes they won't get caught. As you'll learn from a quick search, some faucets got banned from AdSense due to a lack of content, and others got away with it. It just depends on when the manual review comes into play. You can be guaranteed, however, that when manual review DOES come, anyone running AdSense on their faucets WILL be permanently banned and all funds forfeited. People just hope they can earn enough money to get paid before that occurs.

This is starting get a little bit off topic but hopefully I can try to clarify the AdSense stuff.
AdSense allows up to 3 AdSense for content units, up to 3 link units and up to 2 search boxes per page - see https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1346295?hl=en#Ad_limit_per_page for the actual policy wording.

MoonBit.co.in has 4 adsense units because it is a "premium" adsense publisher account, for which there is written authority from the adsense account manager to have the extra 4th unit. (do a google search for "adsense premium publisher program" for lots of articles about this)
The other ad units that look like AdSense are actually through EPOM which serves adverts from the google system and are allowed up to 4 per page alongside the AdSense units.

netplus

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:09:22 PM

you will paye me today ?

dude just leave, your site sucks and we don't need someone abusing a good system
you are the admin , or you have a faucet ?

netplus

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:15:57 PM

you will paye me today ?

maybe you are the big sucks

Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:50:44 PM

you will paye me today ?

Stop it already, it's your own fault who actually scams advertisers and other publisher's shares. Also he already replied you in the quote below
You are the publisher that I mentioned above who created a web site with 55 ad spaces on it. After we banned that, you tried to create it again, this time with 112 ad spaces!
And then you emailed us asking us to close your account. So no, you wont be paid.

By doing this, you are trying to cheat other publishers out of their share of the pool and you are cheating advertisers who are not getting quality views of their paid campaigns. And if we don't take this sort of action, Mellow Ads will lose all credibility with advertisers.

Yes we need to get our T&C up, but no matter what is written there we can't possibly cover every single scam attempt that someone is going to make. So in the meantime the 1 condition for using Mellow Ads is "don't try to cheat/scam the system, or you will be banned and not paid/refunded".
netplus

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:54:08 PM

you will paye me today ?

Stop it already, it's your own fault who actually scams advertisers and other publisher's shares. Also he already replied you in the quote below

i am not Publisher , i am Advertiser , i win any think with my faucet Cheesy

netplus

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:06:13 PM

you will paye me today ?

you use a robot in your faucet Wink
Recent Claims ?
hhhh
chuuut Wink

netplus

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:21:26 AM

i delete my faucet  from your network
thank you

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:49:40 AM

Hello there. Just make a 728x90 advertising slot on BitRevenues. I wonder if I create more slots, will the stats be unchanged like A-ads? By unchanged I mean it only add views and clicks to one slot - that what A-ads did.

No, we operate differently to A-Ads in this respect.
Each slot counts its views and clicks independently - and are classed as unique for that ad space only (not across the page or the whole network as A-Ads does)

It is good to hear that MellowAds operate differently from A-ads. I'm going to create more Ad units and place on my site soon. Anyway, how is the public-earning feature coming along - showing total earning to public.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
fruito

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:02:56 AM

I want to ask about, how long does the status change from inactive into active ??

And my alexa didn't show, with 0 ad space  Huh
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 08:44:37 AM

I want to ask about, how long does the status change from inactive into active ??

And my alexa didn't show, with 0 ad space  Huh

I take it you are a publisher? If so, what is your web site, I will take a look and try to see what is wrong Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: