Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet!  (Read 82514 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:17:21 PM

I've got my first payment from MellowAds. My second favourite bitcoin advertising site after A-Ads.com
knolix

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

MeVu

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 12:28:43 PM

I've got my first payment from MellowAds. My second favourite bitcoin advertising site after A-Ads.com

You got payment today ?

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 01:00:16 PM

You got payment today ?

I got yes.
and now all datas seem to be ok.

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 03:06:49 PM

You got payment today ?

I got yes.
and now all datas seem to be ok.

Are you talking about payment for a withdraw, or payment for ad space?

hassanabid

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:42:43 PM

my network space 765B3AA80B2C reward me 0.01 Smiley
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 03:02:12 PM

down?
someone has news?
it slow down the loading of my pages...

it comes and goes...
the problem should be fixed with a maintenance page.

Bitmix.in

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 05:46:02 PM

I am trying to register but the activation e-mail is never received.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:22:52 PM

Have you checked your Spam emails?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bitmix.in

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 10:23:40 PM

Have you checked your Spam emails?

Yes.

I did check.

I have just received the confirmation mail a few moments ago.

Thanks
prozet

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 08:18:37 AM

Your service doesn't work today

baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 09:03:23 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

We are currently trying to fight off a sustained DOS attack against our main server. Mellow Ads is currently offline whilst we deal with this, we hope to have it back online as soon as possible.
Please accept our apologies  for the inconvenience that this is causing and thank you for your patience.

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
hassanabid

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:19:16 PM

how much time bro ??
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 06:05:55 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

We are currently trying to fight off a sustained DOS attack against our main server. Mellow Ads is currently offline whilst we deal with this, we hope to have it back online as soon as possible.
Please accept our apologies  for the inconvenience that this is causing and thank you for your patience.

We are now back up and running Smiley
Again, we want to give a big apology for this extended downtime. We are confident now that the system is much more resilient to this sort of DOS attack, but we are continuing to implement further security measures to absolutely minimize the chances of this happening again.

• Please be assured that all accounts/passwords/balances etc are intact - there has been zero loss or exposure of sensitive data or funds.
  • Any CPM and CPC campaigns should just pick up where they left off - while the system was down no views/clicks happened of course.
  • Any Network campaigns that were active have obviously lost some time due to these issues. Therefore we have extended the end date/time for them all by 24 hours to compensate for this. So if for example you started a network campaign on 4th October and paid for 7 days, then it will now run until the 12th October (instead of the 11th October)
  • Network/campaign/ad space statistics will obviously show lower views and impressions over the last 24 hours

Thanks again for your patience, and for using Mellow Ads Smiley

Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:27:54 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Again, we want to give a big apology for this extended downtime. We are confident now that the system is much more resilient to this sort of DOS attack, but we are continuing to implement further security measures to absolutely minimize the chances of this happening again.

• Please be assured that all accounts/passwords/balances etc are intact - there has been zero loss or exposure of sensitive data or funds.
  • Any CPM and CPC campaigns should just pick up where they left off - while the system was down no views/clicks happened of course.
  • Any Network campaigns that were active have obviously lost some time due to these issues. Therefore we have extended the end date/time for them all by 24 hours to compensate for this. So if for example you started a network campaign on 4th October and paid for 7 days, then it will now run until the 12th October (instead of the 11th October)
  • Network/campaign/ad space statistics will obviously show lower views and impressions over the last 24 hours

A huge +1 for reimbursing for lost time (looks like 2x as much time, too)! Are DoS attacks what was causing the lagged server over the past week and a half, too, or just recently?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 06:40:22 PM

Display of ads seems very better too.
Bravo!!!

Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:48:21 AM

Can you make it so publishers with traffic from mostly tier 1 countries make more for example then publishers with the same traffic amount but from tier 2 or 3 countries

vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:30:41 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Good work! Hopefully the dos attacks are done with, it's very annoying

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:46:54 AM

Good stuff baztardo, balances intact -although I had a scary message about nothing in your Hot Wallet - did you have a slight run earlier or something?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 04:54:56 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

A huge +1 for reimbursing for lost time (looks like 2x as much time, too)! Are DoS attacks what was causing the lagged server over the past week and a half, too, or just recently?

Possibly, but we don't think so. There have been 2 DOS attacks, the biggest one yesterday. Performance should be back to the way it was before yesterday now - all looks fine at our end.

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 05:02:03 AM

Can you make it so publishers with traffic from mostly tier 1 countries make more for example then publishers with the same traffic amount but from tier 2 or 3 countries

Probably not for network campaigns, we (Mellow Ads) don't want to be the one making decisions about the value of traffic for different countries. This will vary per site and per advertiser, so will be very subjective.
However, in the very near future we will be adding more stats to the network/campaign/ad space screens to show breakdown by country. This will allow advertisers to make more informed decisions about targeted CPM and CPC campaigns, i.e. if they are looking for US traffic, then they would be looking to start CPM/CPC campaigns on on ad spaces with more US traffic.

Following that, soon we will allow publishers the option of setting different CPM/CPC rates for different countries - and then (hopefully) the "market" will determine the going rates per country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: