Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet!  (Read 82498 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 03:57:15 AM

Here are some my 'spam publishers' that I suspect strongly of having fake views:

Here are a few from my findings:

http://styleswimsuit.com/

^ Fake site with faked views, no way is that site getting 24k views daily!

coinbooster.io

^ Non paying Ponzi. You're stuffing a thieves pocket by keeping it in the pool

http://vipbitcoin.ru/

^

100 satoshi every 500 minutes, and 11k views? Impossible, my sites all over more than this and less rewards and are well established, this is faked

http://youkkk.com/

^

Wordpress Template and some Hitleap minutes?

I think we need some more moderation!

Please rest assured we are constantly moderating publisher sites to ensure they are providing genuine views and clicks to our advertisers. We manually check out each new site that is submitted (following our Website Approval Guidelines). Then we periodically re-check all sites, especially those with high views/clicks, to ensure that they continue to meet our standards.
This is by far the most tedious and time consuming manual process that we currently have to undertake. We are rejecting roughly 85% of new websites that are submitted, and additionally on average maybe 1 or 2 per day are rejected/blocked when we find they are subsequently trying to cheat the system. So the only sites that remain on our network are those that we are reasonably confident are genuine.

We've looked at the sites you have listed...

styleswimsuit.com
This has been flagged up by our automatic system a couple of times, as you are right that it does look a bit suspicious. However we can't find any issues with the views and clicks that are coming through.
Firstly it is a paying Faucetbox faucet...

Just for comparisons sake, we checked the IP addresses that the views are coming from and around 26% of these match IP addresses that are used against your (thefaucetrunner) ad spaces too. Against moonBit.co.in (which is the biggest faucet on our network) your site matches around 24% IP addresses. This suggests that the traffic is likely to be genuine faucet users - but we have more sophisticated checks that are also not throwing up any red flags here either.
(Note: they actually have 10 ad spaces in our network - but as per our rules, they only receive daily network pool payouts for the the top 5 each day)

coinbooster.io
We are aware that this site is almost certainly a non-paying scam site - we've failed to receive any withdrawals from them so far too!
Because of this suspicion we placed a temporary block on the financials for this publisher on 20th October - which means that they are not added into the network pool calculations, they don't receive any daily payments and they can't withdraw.
We have emailed them a couple of times with no reply so far. If we don't receive a prompt and satisfactory reply to our latest email then they will be removed from the network completely.
In the meantime coinbooster.io is showing Mellow Ads adverts for free! Wink

vipbitcoin.ru
Again, this is a paying Faucetbox faucet (see same screenshot above) - and we aren't getting any red flags from our automatic checks. Manually looking at the view/click logs all looks fine too. We can ony really reject/block sites if we have clear evidence of cheating not just because the view/click counts don't seem to match up with faucet payout amounts or frequency.

youkkk.com
Although nothing has been flagged up by our automatic systems we have now rejected this website (and removed it from the network) based on a manual review. On checking the logs we can now see that there is clear view/click fraud going on. We have updated the automatic system now to ensure this sort of cheating doesnt get through anymore.

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:36:41 PM

Thanks for the updates baztardo, keep up the good work

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
misterbit

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:42:06 AM

Hello, how much they take to approve a site?
misterbit

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:18:36 PM

Hello, the publishers are paid with advertising?
Can someone tell me?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 06:27:01 PM

Can someone tell me?

No
the publishers are paid with satoshi
The faucet claimers are paid with "special satoshi" you can only use for advertising.

misterbit

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:30:49 PM

Can someone tell me?

No
the publishers are paid with satoshi
The faucet claimers are paid with "special satoshi" you can only use for advertising.
Or is that my web collection in satoshi?
But don't see where put my address to collect?
Thanks a lot.
misterbit

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:35:16 PM

Hello, the site is not counting impressions or clicks
vodaljepa

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:54:10 PM

Hello, the site is not counting impressions or clicks

Yea been frozen for awhile, I hope its sorted out

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 11:01:34 PM

Here are some my 'spam publishers' that I suspect strongly of having fake views:

Here are a few from my findings:

http://styleswimsuit.com/

^ Fake site with faked views, no way is that site getting 24k views daily!

coinbooster.io

^ Non paying Ponzi. You're stuffing a thieves pocket by keeping it in the pool

http://vipbitcoin.ru/

^

100 satoshi every 500 minutes, and 11k views? Impossible, my sites all over more than this and less rewards and are well established, this is faked

http://youkkk.com/

^

Wordpress Template and some Hitleap minutes?

I think we need some more moderation!

Please rest assured we are constantly moderating publisher sites to ensure they are providing genuine views and clicks to our advertisers. We manually check out each new site that is submitted (following our Website Approval Guidelines). Then we periodically re-check all sites, especially those with high views/clicks, to ensure that they continue to meet our standards.
This is by far the most tedious and time consuming manual process that we currently have to undertake. We are rejecting roughly 85% of new websites that are submitted, and additionally on average maybe 1 or 2 per day are rejected/blocked when we find they are subsequently trying to cheat the system. So the only sites that remain on our network are those that we are reasonably confident are genuine.

We've looked at the sites you have listed...

styleswimsuit.com
This has been flagged up by our automatic system a couple of times, as you are right that it does look a bit suspicious. However we can't find any issues with the views and clicks that are coming through.
Firstly it is a paying Faucetbox faucet...

Just for comparisons sake, we checked the IP addresses that the views are coming from and around 26% of these match IP addresses that are used against your (thefaucetrunner) ad spaces too. Against moonBit.co.in (which is the biggest faucet on our network) your site matches around 24% IP addresses. This suggests that the traffic is likely to be genuine faucet users - but we have more sophisticated checks that are also not throwing up any red flags here either.
(Note: they actually have 10 ad spaces in our network - but as per our rules, they only receive daily network pool payouts for the the top 5 each day)

coinbooster.io
We are aware that this site is almost certainly a non-paying scam site - we've failed to receive any withdrawals from them so far too!
Because of this suspicion we placed a temporary block on the financials for this publisher on 20th October - which means that they are not added into the network pool calculations, they don't receive any daily payments and they can't withdraw.
We have emailed them a couple of times with no reply so far. If we don't receive a prompt and satisfactory reply to our latest email then they will be removed from the network completely.
In the meantime coinbooster.io is showing Mellow Ads adverts for free! Wink

vipbitcoin.ru
Again, this is a paying Faucetbox faucet (see same screenshot above) - and we aren't getting any red flags from our automatic checks. Manually looking at the view/click logs all looks fine too. We can ony really reject/block sites if we have clear evidence of cheating not just because the view/click counts don't seem to match up with faucet payout amounts or frequency.

youkkk.com
Although nothing has been flagged up by our automatic systems we have now rejected this website (and removed it from the network) based on a manual review. On checking the logs we can now see that there is clear view/click fraud going on. We have updated the automatic system now to ensure this sort of cheating doesnt get through anymore.

Very impressed, baztardo - this truly is the sort of service that publishers within the MellowAds pool would expect - and more. Very impressed with the service quality and the rates, I wish you guys the best. I'll keep an eye on the pool for more sites!

Interesting to see your investigative skills!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
misterbit

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:01:53 AM

The day closed with the frozen proceeds.
vodaljepa

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:12:16 AM

Anyone get payout for today yet?

dart vader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:23:47 AM

Anyone get payout for today yet?

I haven't  Sad
sertilicio

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:27:05 AM

Hello!

Neither me, i'm still waiting for payoyt...

See you guys!
thefaucetrunner

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:16:11 AM

Nothing in yet, still waiting. They've arrived fairly promptly up until now, it's not something to worry about necessarily. The pool is looking nice and big today Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
vodaljepa

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:00:37 AM

What is up with this ad?

thefaucetrunner

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:16:57 AM

What is up with this ad?

No idea, but I wouldn't click it if somebody paid me! I think that guy's click budget is gonna stay there for quite a while. I've seen some pretty strange ads pop up on MA, but overall the quality is decent!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 12:56:32 PM

What is up with this ad?

It's likely in a language that you do not have the language pack installed for. When your computer cannot find the correct characters to display, it either displays boxes or question marks.
vodaljepa

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:02:15 PM

Anyone else getting the cloudflare message, site seems down

thefaucetrunner

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:03:29 PM

Anyone else getting the cloudflare message, site seems down

Indeed! Site hasn't been up for me for a while now. Want to login to see if my balance for yesterday was updated. Cloudflare is all I can see at the minute.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
donaldbitcoin

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 04:21:46 PM

i want to login and cancel my network ad..
i'm spending my money for network advertising while network is down  Huh

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: