Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet!  (Read 82498 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:40:27 PM

MellowAds revenue for publishers is very low now ...
In the past I was making 7-10$ per day and now with the same number of unique visitors (arround 6k) I make just 1$

Because at one point the network pool amount was sitting close to 10BTC, now it's barely around 2BTC

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 06:26:00 PM

In the past I was making 7-10$ per day and now with the same number of unique visitors (arround 6k) I make just 1$

Because at one point the network pool amount was sitting close to 10BTC, now it's barely around 2BTC

No, when I was making 7-10$ per day the network pool was arround 1.5 - 2 btc too.

wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:24:10 PM

No, when I was making 7-10$ per day the network pool was arround 1.5 - 2 btc too.
Maybe because nowadays there are more publisher join MellowAds
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 04:40:34 PM

Maybe because nowadays there are more publisher join MellowAds

Maybe because advertisers have less income?
One cannot advertise for more one has income...

OldVipMiner

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:42:52 AM

there isn't enought advertiser in Mellow Ads and it pay too low to publisher. i am out.
MellowMellow

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:49:04 AM

hello sir
I have not received this withdrawal in my bitcoin adress.
Balance has been deducted from my main balance but I got no money.
Kindly fix this problem.
http://prntscr.com/ajqt6t
baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 10:59:25 AM

hello sir
I have not received this withdrawal in my bitcoin adress.
Balance has been deducted from my main balance but I got no money.
Kindly fix this problem.

I've reset your withdrawal now, so your account balance should be correct again now. Please request the withdrawal again when you get chance Smiley

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
MellowMellow

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:07:21 AM

Payment received.
Thanx for the quick reply.
JohnEndor

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:01:47 PM

Good day. My account on mellowads.com: print-vrn@yandex.ru. I already wrote yesterday and today by e-mail. The second day will not receive payments on my account balance. The impression is that the frozen balance. You have so sometimes it's on the website with counters. Kindly fix this problem. Sincerely yours, Alexey.
mwgame1

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:26:08 PM

Yay !
i got accepted today, i added the ad codes on my site before 10h got +1000 views +6 clicks, but no balance yet, how often does the network update the balance, and with what time zone Smiley
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:32:39 AM

Hello!
Earnings have been extremely low. Do you plan to do something about it maybe try to reach bigger advertisers?
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 08:19:14 AM

Mellow Ads: 2 new advertising campaign types - network CPM and network CPC!

We are pleased to announce that there are now 2 new additional types of campaigns available at Mellow Ads...

Network CPM
Run a campaign to receive a fixed number of unique views across our whole network - you choose your own CPM rate (min 0.0001 BTC).
Your advert will be shown across the network until it reaches the specified number of unique views, however long this takes.
The advert will only be shown in ad spaces that are set up to allow CPM campaigns and which have a CPM rate less than or equal to the CPM rate that you specify.
So, if you want to get your views quicker and for your advert to appear in higher priced ad spaces then you should specify a higher CPM rate.

Network CPC
Run a campaign to receive a fixed number of unique clicks across our whole network - you choose your own CPC rate (min 0.0001 BTC).
Your advert will be shown across the network until it reaches the specified number of unique clicks, however long this takes.
The advert will only be shown in ad spaces that are set up to allow CPC campaigns and which have a CPC rate less than or equal to the CPC rate that you specify.
So, if you want to get your clicks quicker and for your advert to appear in higher priced ad spaces then you should specify a higher CPC rate.

ADVERTISERS
  • You can start one of these new campaign types by clicking on the usual Start Network Campaign button (on the dashboard) or in the Network menu.
  • Minimum CPM rate is 0.0001 BTC (per 1000 unique views) and minimum CPC rate is 0.0001 BTC (per unique click)
  • You can use Mellow Ads faucet earnings to try out these campaigns for free! (claim from the faucet at https://mellowads.com/faucet)

PUBLISHERS
  • To earn from these new campaign types you must configure your ad spaces to allow CPM and CPC campaigns. You can do this by going to Publish > My Ad Spaces from the menu, then select Edit CPM/CPC Rate from the dropdown menu next to each ad space
  • You should set a suitable CPM/CPC rate that you are happy to receive - as these earnings are likley to replace some of your usual daily network earnings
  • The earnings from these new campaigns will be included in your daily network payment.

If you need any more information or if you have any feedback about our service then please feel free to post in this thread or contact us directly at...

Email: support@mellowads.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MellowAds

Welcome to simple, bitcoin advertising!

Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
creepland

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:16:15 PM

Hello I created Web page how can I get Alexa rank bigger to use your ad network?

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 03:27:45 PM

Hello I created Web page how can I get Alexa rank bigger to use your ad network?

Put a link on one of my pages and i will help you to progress

ragi

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:26:45 PM

Mellow Ads: 2 new advertising campaign types - network CPM and network CPC!

We are pleased to announce that there are now 2 new additional types of campaigns available at Mellow Ads...

Network CPM
Run a campaign to receive a fixed number of unique views across our whole network - you choose your own CPM rate (min 0.0001 BTC).
Your advert will be shown across the network until it reaches the specified number of unique views, however long this takes.
The advert will only be shown in ad spaces that are set up to allow CPM campaigns and which have a CPM rate less than or equal to the CPM rate that you specify.
So, if you want to get your views quicker and for your advert to appear in higher priced ad spaces then you should specify a higher CPM rate.

Network CPC
Run a campaign to receive a fixed number of unique clicks across our whole network - you choose your own CPC rate (min 0.0001 BTC).
Your advert will be shown across the network until it reaches the specified number of unique clicks, however long this takes.
The advert will only be shown in ad spaces that are set up to allow CPC campaigns and which have a CPC rate less than or equal to the CPC rate that you specify.
So, if you want to get your clicks quicker and for your advert to appear in higher priced ad spaces then you should specify a higher CPC rate.

ADVERTISERS
  • You can start one of these new campaign types by clicking on the usual Start Network Campaign button (on the dashboard) or in the Network menu.
  • Minimum CPM rate is 0.0001 BTC (per 1000 unique views) and minimum CPC rate is 0.0001 BTC (per unique click)
  • You can use Mellow Ads faucet earnings to try out these campaigns for free! (claim from the faucet at https://mellowads.com/faucet)

PUBLISHERS
  • To earn from these new campaign types you must configure your ad spaces to allow CPM and CPC campaigns. You can do this by going to Publish > My Ad Spaces from the menu, then select Edit CPM/CPC Rate from the dropdown menu next to each ad space
  • You should set a suitable CPM/CPC rate that you are happy to receive - as these earnings are likley to replace some of your usual daily network earnings
  • The earnings from these new campaigns will be included in your daily network payment.

If you need any more information or if you have any feedback about our service then please feel free to post in this thread or contact us directly at...

Email: support@mellowads.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MellowAds

Welcome to simple, bitcoin advertising!
Why is noone talking about this? Isn't this what we wanted all along?

no.
vodaljepa

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:41:03 PM

Good to finally see network CPM/CPC ads

vodaljepa

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:21:21 AM

How do I have it so only English ads show on my website?

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 10:50:43 AM

Sorry, there isn't currently any way to do that

vodaljepa

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:10:59 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 02:49:34 PM by vodaljepa

Could you add it? you use to have the feature before but took it out? It doesn't look right seeing Russian ads on a English website

Also for the network cpm/cpc ads if I have a minimum of 0.0001BTC set for my ads does that mean I am automatically getting earnings from network cpc/cpm ads? will I also be earning from the normal network pool or no? the network pool balance we see does that include the balance from network cpc/cpm ads as well?

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 02:00:15 PM

Could you add it? you use to have the feature before but took it out? It doesn't look right seeing Russian ads on a English website

Also for the network cpm/cpc ads if I have a minimum of 0.0001BTC set for my ads does that mean I am automatically getting earnings from network cpc/cpm ads? will I also be earning from the normal network pool or no? the network pool balance we see does that include the balance from network cpc/cpm ads as well?

No, we've never had that feature. I've added it to our backlog so that we can consider it, but to be honest its not top priority (you are the first person to ask for it!) and it would significantly complicate the way we serve ads. For example, should we server Russian ads to a Russian visitor to your English website? And say if an advertiser paid for 50% of the network pool but only 10% of the sites are in the same language - how can we deliver what that advertiser has paid for? I understand why you would like this feature - but those are just a couple of examples of how this would be complicated.

For the network CPM/CPC campaigns...yes if you (as a publisher) have your ad spaces set up with a CPM/CPC rate then these campaigns will be shown - and you will earn the rate paid by the advertiser (minus our 10% fee). These earnings are added in to your network earnings that are paid to you each day.
The Current Network Pool figure that shows on the dashboard is just the total amount for active Network Daily campaigns - but you can see the campaign breakdown on the Active Campaigns tab

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: