Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet!  (Read 82498 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 01:20:49 PM

Publishers: Important changes to Mellow Ads daily network payment calculations

As you are probably aware, previously we calculated each publishers share of the daily network pool based solely on the number of UNIQUE VIEWS (impressions) that your ad spaces provide to the network during each day.
Based on feedback from our advertisers and our own analysis we have decided to adjust this to also take into account UNIQUE CLICKS. Therefore ad spaces that provide more unique clicks as well as impressions will now earn a larger share of the network pool.

With this in mind, and also the recent introduction of Network CPM/CPC campaigns we strongly recommend that publishers take the following steps to ensure they are earning as much as possible through Mellow Ads...

1) Use the larger and more popular ad space sizes were possible - these will attract more advertisers and better click through rates. The most popular sizes preferred by advertisers are:
 - Full Banner: 468 x 60
 - Leaderboard: 728 x 90
 - Medium Rectangle: 300 x 250
 - Large Rectangle: 336 x 280
 - Wide Skyscraper: 160 x 600
 - Square: 200 x 200

2) Position your ad spaces in prominent locations, preferably above-the-fold* Again this will attract more advertisers to start CPM/CPC campaigns in your spaces, and will usually get higher click volumes.

3) Ensure you have CPM and CPC rates set for all your ad spaces. Doing this will mean that you are eligible to earn from both network and direct CPM/CPC campaign - in addition to the daily network pool.

PLEASE NOTE: As always, we will continue to monitor our logs and data closely to ensure that publishers do not attempt to abuse/cheat the system. In particular we are always on the look out for non-genuine views/clicks. The overriding aim here is to ensure that advertisers are receiving good value for their campaigns. If you in any doubts then please always make sure you are in compliance with our Website Approval Guidelines.

*Above the fold: positioned in the upper half of a web page and so visible without scrolling down the page.

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:23:07 PM

Great news baztardo!

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
ragi

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:25:48 PM

How can I find out when I am paid for network CPC or CPM? Is it included in the Daily Network Payout?

no.
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 01:06:05 AM

How can I find out when I am paid for network CPC or CPM? Is it included in the Daily Network Payout?

Yes, it is included in the daily network payment

Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:15:45 AM

why mellowad still holds money of bonusbitcoin for the time their adsense died? its already time

yolo
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 01:55:45 AM

why mellowad still holds money of bonusbitcoin for the time their adsense died? its already time

Sorry I don't really understand your question

Mellow Ads doesn't hold any money for Bonus Bitcoin. Bonus Bitcoin is paid its share of the network pool etc every day, the same as all our other publishers.
We aren't associated with AdSense at all.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:36:12 PM

Mellow Ads doesn't hold any money for Bonus Bitcoin. Bonus Bitcoin is paid its share of the network pool etc every day, the same as all our other publishers.

dont u own bonusbitcoin.co website? they are on same script.
and they are holding part of funds of peopel claiming they are not making money due to adsense freeze.

if they are your publisher - you should solve this.

proof:

They stated in on January and wanted to fix in few days - now 4 months passed.
Stop paying this scammers or make them pay to people.

yolo
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 03:02:07 AM

and they are holding part of funds of peopel claiming they are not making money due to adsense freeze.

None of this is really relevant to Mellow Ads.
Yes, Bonus Bitcoin was developed by one of the developers involved with Mellow Ads, thats probably why you think there are some similarities in the "script". But they are run completely independently of each other - so Bonus Bitcoin earns advertising revenue from Mellow Ads in the same way that all other publishers do. If they violate any of our publisher criteria (see Website Approval Guidelines) then they will be removed from our network and we will stop paying them. We have to apply this criteria fairly to everyone. I've just manually checked again and I can't see that there is any problems - and they are continuing to payout to users, albeit at a lower rate than when they also used Adsense alongside Mellow Ads.

As I said before, we aren't related to Adsense in any way - so we can't "solve" anything to do with an Adsense freeze for this publisher or any others.

vodaljepa

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:06:12 AM

forzendiablo take that shit elsewhere or make a new topic, stop posting irrelevant crap in here

ragi

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:48:58 AM

Yes, it is included in the daily network payment
Any plans to change that in the future?

no.
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 06:24:00 AM

Mellow Ads: Support for more ad space sizes!

As of today (11 May) we have added in support for 4 popular ad space sizes...

Large desktop

These ad spaces should attract lots of attention from advertisers and potentially good click through rates...
  • Large Square (250 x 250)
  • Super Leaderboard (970 x 90)

Mobile compatible

These ad spaces will work nicely on smaller mobile screens...
  • Mobile Banner (320 x 50)
  • Large Mobile Banner (320 x 100)

Thanks
Mellow Ads

CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:06:13 PM

proof:

Just cause someone's using the same script doesn't mean the admin's are same too bro.
alienmoney

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:35:42 AM

Publishers: Important changes to Mellow Ads daily network payment calculations

As you are probably aware, previously we calculated each publishers share of the daily network pool based solely on the number of UNIQUE VIEWS (impressions) that your ad spaces provide to the network during each day.
Based on feedback from our advertisers and our own analysis we have decided to adjust this to also take into account UNIQUE CLICKS. Therefore ad spaces that provide more unique clicks as well as impressions will now earn a larger share of the network pool.

With this in mind, and also the recent introduction of Network CPM/CPC campaigns we strongly recommend that publishers take the following steps to ensure they are earning as much as possible through Mellow Ads...

1) Use the larger and more popular ad space sizes were possible - these will attract more advertisers and better click through rates. The most popular sizes preferred by advertisers are:
 - Full Banner: 468 x 60
 - Leaderboard: 728 x 90
 - Medium Rectangle: 300 x 250
 - Large Rectangle: 336 x 280
 - Wide Skyscraper: 160 x 600
 - Square: 200 x 200

2) Position your ad spaces in prominent locations, preferably above-the-fold* Again this will attract more advertisers to start CPM/CPC campaigns in your spaces, and will usually get higher click volumes.

3) Ensure you have CPM and CPC rates set for all your ad spaces. Doing this will mean that you are eligible to earn from both network and direct CPM/CPC campaign - in addition to the daily network pool.

PLEASE NOTE: As always, we will continue to monitor our logs and data closely to ensure that publishers do not attempt to abuse/cheat the system. In particular we are always on the look out for non-genuine views/clicks. The overriding aim here is to ensure that advertisers are receiving good value for their campaigns. If you in any doubts then please always make sure you are in compliance with our Website Approval Guidelines.

*Above the fold: positioned in the upper half of a web page and so visible without scrolling down the page.

hello, they have not thought about, to accept more websites, no matter alexa rank?

"in these days, it is very difficult, keep rank, or improve"
vodaljepa

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:55:03 AM

hey OP ever thought of adding popups that run on CPM?

marcos5872

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:05:02 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 02:37:37 AM by marcos5872

Mellow Ads: Support for more ad space sizes!

As of today (11 May) we have added in support for 4 popular ad space sizes...

Large desktop

These ad spaces should attract lots of attention from advertisers and potentially good click through rates...
  • Large Square (250 x 250)
  • Super Leaderboard (970 x 90)

Mobile compatible

These ad spaces will work nicely on smaller mobile screens...
  • Mobile Banner (320 x 50)
  • Large Mobile Banner (320 x 100)

Thanks
Mellow Ads

Hello

I had a problem with my Widraw today, when I clicked confirmation link, says error contact suppport. Could you help me please?

Account: marcos_anzaldo18@hotmail.com

There are porblems:

http://prntscr.com/b45ulo

http://prntscr.com/b45y2m

Thanks

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:03:54 AM

Hello

I had a problem with my Widraw today, when I clicked confirmation link, says error contact suppport. Could you help me please?

Account: marcos_anzaldo18@hotmail.com

There are porblems:

http://prntscr.com/b45ulo

http://prntscr.com/b45y2m

Thanks

This is fixed, sorry about that. You should be able to request the withdrawal again now

vodaljepa

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:45:30 PM

What is happening with clicks and impressions today? seems like the network is shaving clicks and impressions, I am down 75% in clicks today for no apparent reason, what is going on?

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:04:44 PM

I do have a bitcoin related facebook group and i can give traffic from there, do you have direct link option? I also wanted to know if you accept blogspot.com blogs, I do have this blog for a long time, it just have few articles on it but definitely original content, i wrote them myself.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:11:27 PM

What is happening with clicks and impressions today? seems like the network is shaving clicks and impressions, I am down 75% in clicks today for no apparent reason, what is going on?

Nothing is being "shaved". We had some system problems earlier which means the stats are a little behind - but they will catch up over the next few hours. By the end of the day (UTC) they will be all be correct before we do the daily payment calculations.

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:14:39 PM

I do have a bitcoin related facebook group and i can give traffic from there, do you have direct link option? I also wanted to know if you accept blogspot.com blogs, I do have this blog for a long time, it just have few articles on it but definitely original content, i wrote them myself.

Sorry we only allow our ads to be shown on a website that you own/run, so you can't put them on a facebook group or page. Also your site must have its own domain name and not be hosted on a subdomain of hosting domains such as wix, blogspot, wordpress, yola, doodlekit, faucetfly etc.
This is all covered on our website approval guidelines

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: