Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet!  (Read 82498 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:16:27 PM

What is happening with clicks and impressions today? seems like the network is shaving clicks and impressions, I am down 75% in clicks today for no apparent reason, what is going on?

Nothing is being "shaved". We had some system problems earlier which means the stats are a little behind - but they will catch up over the next few hours. By the end of the day (UTC) they will be all be correct before we do the daily payment calculations.

Fair enough I should have worded it differently, technical difficulties always suck and I hope things get sorted out

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vodaljepa

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:49:17 AM

Anyone else getting The service is unavailable.

vodaljepa

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:26:05 AM

Offline again  Sad

Us publishers are loosing money when ads are not loading (site doesn't load = ads not loading) and it looks bad when ads are not showing properly and all you see is Service Unavailable

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:14:15 AM

Offline again  Sad

Us publishers are loosing money when ads are not loading (site doesn't load = ads not loading) and it looks bad when ads are not showing properly and all you see is Service Unavailable

this site is runned by bonusbitcoin.co guys aka scammers who stole loads of money
what did u expect

yolo
baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 03:08:40 AM

Just a quick update on the service problems we have had over the last 48 hours.

We have been under a heavy and sustained DDOS attack over this period which has caused a couple of short outages (roughly 20 mins yesterday and 15 mins today) and ad delivery being slow or failing intermittently. Analysis of our logs show that most ads (over 98%) are still being delivered successfully but obviously we want this to be 100% as it is usually.
Fortunately we have strong DDOS protection in place but this can only help to a certain level.

Please accept our apologies for the issues and be assured that we are working around the clock to try to ensure the service remains up until the attack is over.

Regards
Mellow Ads

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
vodaljepa

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:38:44 AM

Are daily payouts happening soon?

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 03:42:56 AM

I do have a bitcoin related facebook group and i can give traffic from there, do you have direct link option? I also wanted to know if you accept blogspot.com blogs, I do have this blog for a long time, it just have few articles on it but definitely original content, i wrote them myself.

Sorry we only allow our ads to be shown on a website that you own/run, so you can't put them on a facebook group or page. Also your site must have its own domain name and not be hosted on a subdomain of hosting domains such as wix, blogspot, wordpress, yola, doodlekit, faucetfly etc.
This is all covered on our website approval guidelines

Thanks anyway, I found an adnetwork that accepts blogger page though. I think you guys should also try accepting too. and maybe also implement the direct link, its also a support for your advertisers.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 03:45:22 AM

Are daily payouts happening soon?

The payout process is running right now, so they should be done within the next hour Smiley

Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
ragi

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:05:22 AM

Offline again  Sad

this site is runned by bonusbitcoin.co guys aka scammers who stole loads of money
what did u expect
What does that have to do with anything? And why you keep bringing it up?

no.
vodaljepa

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:38:24 PM

Any changes you did recently has made the website a lot faster, good job

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 04:20:10 PM

Just a quick update on the service problems we have had over the last 48 hours.

We have been under a heavy and sustained DDOS attack over this period which has caused a couple of short outages (roughly 20 mins yesterday and 15 mins today) and ad delivery being slow or failing intermittently. Analysis of our logs show that most ads (over 98%) are still being delivered successfully but obviously we want this to be 100% as it is usually.
Fortunately we have strong DDOS protection in place but this can only help to a certain level.

Please accept our apologies for the issues and be assured that we are working around the clock to try to ensure the service remains up until the attack is over.

Regards
Mellow Ads

UPDATE

Mellow Ads is back up and running now, and we are hopefully over the DDOS issues.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the downtime and slow/failed ad serving during the last few hours in particular.
Although we don't have any sort of Service Level Agreement or fixed up-time commitment we have made the following adjustments to compensate for these problems...

1) All active network daily campaigns have been extended by 12 hours - this more than makes up for the system downtime
2) CPM/CPC campaigns won't really be effected - they just won't have received many views/clicks during the downtime - but will still get the amount that have been bought
3) For publishers...
    - you will still get your proportional share of the network pool for today, even though your ad spaces would not have been showing ads all the time - so you shouldn't lose out there
    - you will benefit from (1) above because that means these campaigns will remain in the network pool for an extra 12 hours

Thanks again for your patience and support during these problems
Mellow Ads

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 04:21:43 PM

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the network/space/campaign stats are all lagging behind a little bit currently but they will catch up over the next couple of hours Smiley

Alex22t

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:44:39 PM

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the network/space/campaign stats are all lagging behind a little bit currently but they will catch up over the next couple of hours Smiley

Why are you always rejecting my website when I add it? The reason is: It is not Top 1 Million Alexa Ranking but It is not true, today's rank is 542,120 you can confirm that at: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptobtcs.com#trafficstats

I already sent you an e-mail with no response yet.
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 12:52:10 AM

Why are you always rejecting my website when I add it? The reason is: It is not Top 1 Million Alexa Ranking but It is not true, today's rank is 542,120 you can confirm that at: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptobtcs.com#trafficstats

Sorry about that, we've had a few problems over the last few days so this must have slipped through somehow - or maybe the Alexa API that we use is giving the wrong details for some reason.
Anyway, please re-submit your site for approval and I will get it approved as soon as possible.

Alex22t

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:00:45 AM

Sorry about that, we've had a few problems over the last few days so this must have slipped through somehow - or maybe the Alexa API that we use is giving the wrong details for some reason.
Anyway, please re-submit your site for approval and I will get it approved as soon as possible.
I have just re-submited. I work with Alexa's Certified Stats in order to track my stats better (By buying Monthly Premium Membership), so the Alexa API you use can't recognize Alexa's Certified Ranking. Please do not reject my website again I will ask Alexa about that API.
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 02:39:11 AM

I have just re-submited. I work with Alexa's Certified Stats in order to track my stats better (By buying Monthly Premium Membership), so the Alexa API you use can't recognize Alexa's Certified Ranking. Please do not reject my website again I will ask Alexa about that API.

Ok great, thanks for re-submiting.
The API we use is the official Alexa API (https://aws.amazon.com/alexa/), and we pay for that service so it should provide the most accurate data.

The last 4 times we queried the API for your domain it came back with the results...
2016-05-14 18:54:00   Rank: 1470250
2016-05-15 20:58:13   Rank: 1473109
2016-05-16 08:12:25   Rank: 1473109
2016-05-17 23:13:14   Rank: 1425484

...which is why it was rejected automatically.
Once it comes back with < 1 million and then we do our usual manual checks then it will be approved so long as it also meets our other Website Approval Guidelines

AdzbuxRotator

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 06:50:10 PM

Hello.
I am a publisher and advertiser on your site.
About 7 days ago my earnings and views and clicks all went down by around 80%

Do you block any particular ip or isp's ?

Its difficult to understand because my site popularity has increased.

If there are any blocks or blacklists you use can you let me know? I like to streamline my business for income.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:50:21 AM

Anyone else getting The service is unavailable.

I get this type of error frequently. It also happened to me a few days ago, probably the same day as your. Just give it a few hours and the service should be back normal.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
vodaljepa

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:17:10 PM

Is website down for anyone else?

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 01:20:50 PM

Yes:  Mellow Ads is currently offline for maintenance - apologies for the inconvenience, we will be back ASAP!

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: