Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414921 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:53:55 PM

If that is a temporary crisis then it is always good to buy bitcoins, but if the crisis is very serious that it might lose all your investment never ride with it unless you are a real gambler who just base your decision on your gut feel.

Right. Just like in the last price fall, the cause was about an exchange being hacked. It is not about the blockchain or bitcoin. But if the problem of the drop was about blockchain or bitcoin, then it is a different story. You should always study the causes of the rise and drop of prices especially if it is too fast.

The exchange of Bitfinex hack is a big news. It means people will not store money in the exchanges, so the trading there will be lower, so will the price.
and thats a really great thing in my opinion because people will not risk their bitcoins any more, dont worry about the price, it is going to recover in the near future

Its recovering but not with that pace that we are expecting, recovery is very slow and not sure what price it will show us in next coming days, so fingers are crossed and hoping to see higher price.

The bitcoin price is not recovering. It is bleeding slowly. I think people are moving to other more innovative coins.

yes I think people will turn to altcoin to get better profit.
many new altcoin born, and you can benefit from it. bitcoin is currently running very stable, I hope it does not fall below $500.
prices should recover to $600 to see higher price later in the year.
I think a lot altcoin which have a very short life. they perform the coin launching them later after the pump for the first time. they become dead. you have to be careful when investing in altcoin. do not be too long to hold altcoin. it was just a suggestion from me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:55:55 PM

If that is a temporary crisis then it is always good to buy bitcoins, but if the crisis is very serious that it might lose all your investment never ride with it unless you are a real gambler who just base your decision on your gut feel.

Right. Just like in the last price fall, the cause was about an exchange being hacked. It is not about the blockchain or bitcoin. But if the problem of the drop was about blockchain or bitcoin, then it is a different story. You should always study the causes of the rise and drop of prices especially if it is too fast.

The exchange of Bitfinex hack is a big news. It means people will not store money in the exchanges, so the trading there will be lower, so will the price.
and thats a really great thing in my opinion because people will not risk their bitcoins any more, dont worry about the price, it is going to recover in the near future

Its recovering but not with that pace that we are expecting, recovery is very slow and not sure what price it will show us in next coming days, so fingers are crossed and hoping to see higher price.

The bitcoin price is not recovering. It is bleeding slowly. I think people are moving to other more innovative coins.

many new altcoin born, and you can benefit from it. bitcoin is currently running very stable, I hope it does not fall below $500.
I think a lot altcoin which have a very short life. they perform the coin launching them later after the pump for the first time. they become dead. you have to be careful when investing in altcoin. do not be too long to hold altcoin. it was just a suggestion from me

Majority of altcoins are pump and dump, so you should treat them accordingly, buy and sell without holding it too long as you never know whether you will see that coin tomorrow or not.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:20:41 PM

Majority of altcoins are pump and dump, so you should treat them accordingly, buy and sell without holding it too long as you never know whether you will see that coin tomorrow or not.
It is more likely you are gambling when you are investing in an altcoins that are not well funded, the developers will only take your money but it every altcoins there is a thing called pump, so you can still make profit if you know how to do the right timing to get in and out.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:42:50 PM

Try to estimate about the future and look at the past only to make the use of your experience in the past business, and with that try to best to increase the your sources of income and so with that you will be more richer within a shorter time period.

I have read an inspiring story of world's famous billionaires if you are going to read it too for sure you are going to get inspired.They have been rejected a lot of times and they suffer for many years but instead of giving up they are keep on going and moving forward with hard work. And the fruits of their hard work now did really resulted for being a billionaire.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:46:09 PM

It is more likely you are gambling when you are investing in an altcoins that are not well funded, the developers will only take your money but it every altcoins there is a thing called pump, so you can still make profit if you know how to do the right timing to get in and out.

yes timing of buying and selling is very important in altcoin as you cannot afford to hold it for long term as it can disappear at any point so its better you play with in in short term.
WiseOldSage

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:27:10 PM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

As solid plan as any. I'm starting a crowdfunding campaign to finance this, hopefully you won't sue me over stealing your idea.
I think a lot of people who had the idea to create a time machine so that they can become rich from using the equipment? I think the tool it is impossible. destiny will never be changed and you will not be able to make a time machine. because it would change the destiny. if you want to be rich then work hard dude

You're not stopping me.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:55:21 PM

yeah, most of them are not worth investing into it, im really careful when choosing what altcoins to buy in order not to lose a lot of money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:34:15 PM

Well for me its a different in gambling because gambling made only to give entertainment and for trading altcoin is not a gamble because its for making a profit.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:48:22 PM

Step 1- start a bitcoin exchange
Step 2- wait a few years, build up a customer base, get millions of dollars in coins deposited on your site
Step 3- oh no we got "hacked"!!!
Step 4- profit. Living on some island never working a day in your life again LOL

not very good choice but you will need much more then just build and create exchange
marketing advertising work before setting it up and off course start balance for it

Once you make up your mind on starting an exchange, we are always here to help you with a signature campaign, lol

We all people want to be instant rich! this generation has no patience at all !

A good rate for sig camp would be .1 each week , all forum would be full with your signature! ^^ instant marketing
Don't mentioned signature campaign as one of the many ways to be rich because there is no basis on that. The amount of 0.1 per week is just too low in my opinion and we will never be rich relying on that alone considering that we also have our expenses in doing the signature campaign job.

It may surprise you but 0.1 x 52 x 600 / 12 = $260 per month is quite a decent amount in many quarters of the world (for just posting on a forum)
yeah I think it's a big enough salary to just do a post on a forum right ? but I think $ 260 is not so great if you're using it as a main income? therefore you should look for another job as the main job. you can use $260 as extra income. it can make you rich dude

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 10:08:00 PM

Step 2- wait a few years, build up a customer base, get millions of dollars in coins deposited on your site
Step 4- profit. Living on some island never working a day in your life again LOL

not very good choice but you will need much more then just build and create exchange
marketing advertising work before setting it up and off course start balance for it

Once you make up your mind on starting an exchange, we are always here to help you with a signature campaign, lol

A good rate for sig camp would be .1 each week , all forum would be full with your signature! ^^ instant marketing
Don't mentioned signature campaign as one of the many ways to be rich because there is no basis on that. The amount of 0.1 per week is just too low in my opinion and we will never be rich relying on that alone considering that we also have our expenses in doing the signature campaign job.

It may surprise you but 0.1 x 52 x 600 / 12 = $260 per month is quite a decent amount in many quarters of the world (for just posting on a forum)
yeah I think it's a big enough salary to just do a post on a forum right ? but I think $ 260 is not so great if you're using it as a main income? therefore you should look for another job as the main job. you can use $260 as extra income. it can make you rich dude

It can't make you rich, but it can give you a good start, a missing link of sorts. And you should always remember that the same $260 is one thing in one quarter of the world and quite another in a different quarter of the same world. And I'm not even speaking about people who may stick to very different lifestyles even in the same quarter of the world...

And never forget that many a little makes a mickle

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:08:23 PM

I think if you live in a developed country. salary of $ 260 is a very small salary? I'm sure you can finish it in less than one week just to pay for food and drink? I think you need a salary yan more than that to become rich? maybe it could be used as additional income
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:11:25 AM

Try to estimate about the future and look at the past only to make the use of your experience in the past business, and with that try to best to increase the your sources of income and so with that you will be more richer within a shorter time period.
I think the problem is how to grow and multiply your bitcoin exactly? so you get a huge profit within a certain period?
create a business is a good idea. but it will require capital and a long time? What do you think ?

Mersedes

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:10:54 AM

I think the problem is how to grow and multiply your bitcoin exactly? so you get a huge profit within a certain period?
create a business is a good idea. but it will require capital and a long time? What do you think ?

For good business should always be two things, it is the capital and a good idea. Of course, if the idea is too good, you find the initial capital may not be difficult, as investors find profitable business is always possible. That's just it's always a difficult problem and find that something worthwhile is very difficult.
passwordnow

Activity: 2926
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:30:32 AM

It is not an easy thing to get rich because you need to do some proper strategy and courage to be rich one day. If you think to get rich with gambling then it is not going to happen. Because I haven't heard someone did become rich with gambling unless you are going to be a stakeholder of a gambling site.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:33:01 AM

For good business should always be two things, it is the capital and a good idea. Of course, if the idea is too good, you find the initial capital may not be difficult, as investors find profitable business is always possible. That's just it's always a difficult problem and find that something worthwhile is very difficult.

agree with you, don't forget to make new idea, new product or new inovation each year, we can use yahoo as example, biggest bussines without any 'new' inovation will be dead.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:04:13 AM

I have bought some bitcoin several years ago before the 2013 price bubble. I have hold them since I bought.
I think not very good too if you hold bitcoin too long, because a few years the price may fall from the previous few years
I think it's better hold flexible alone, when prices are up high you can sell your bitcoin, and when the price falls you can buy it back

Yes holding it for long term will not be sure to be successful, if the price will go down you will lost also . It's not bad to trust in bitcoin but don't put all your money in bitcoin , invest some and be wise to use it.
yeah invest in the long term will not necessarily give you a definite advantage because even if you hold up to 1-3 years. you may find the loss. you can see from the previous history. so I think you should always be prepared when prices rise. maybe it was a good price

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:07:25 AM

I have read an inspiring story of world's famous billionaires if you are going to read it too for sure you are going to get inspired.They have been rejected a lot of times and they suffer for many years but instead of giving up they are keep on going and moving forward with hard work. And the fruits of their hard work now did really resulted for being a billionaire.

Getting inspired is one thing, to actually do things and make things work for you is another. It is easy to read all the inspiring books and stories about rags-to-riches persons, but to actually do the job and make yourself rich is hard. You should have the perseverance and determination deep within you so you can endure all the trials in becoming rich.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:49:13 AM

Getting inspired is one thing, to actually do things and make things work for you is another. It is easy to read all the inspiring books and stories about rags-to-riches persons, but to actually do the job and make yourself rich is hard. You should have the perseverance and determination deep within you so you can endure all the trials in becoming rich.

Getting inspired is OK. But rather than copying what others did, we must develop our own ideas to make money. Personally, I don't bother reading all these inspiring stories. They will keep your mood high for a few hours, but other than that, what is the use? I would rather use that time to learn something more useful for me.
noormcs5

Activity: 2618
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:21:27 AM

It is not an easy thing to get rich because you need to do some proper strategy and courage to be rich one day. If you think to get rich with gambling then it is not going to happen. Because I haven't heard someone did become rich with gambling unless you are going to be a stakeholder of a gambling site.

Absolutely right, because it is not like it that we seem it. When people say that buy the bitcoin because it is a easy way to get rich. No way if you have already big amount and than you invest in Bitcoins so you can say, it is easy to get rich but only for those kind of people who invest a big amount in bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:34:46 AM

Absolutely right, because it is not like it that we seem it. When people say that buy the bitcoin because it is a easy way to get rich. No way if you have already big amount and than you invest in Bitcoins so you can say, it is easy to get rich but only for those kind of people who invest a big amount in bitcoin.
That's being realistic man, I agree with you, we should take into actions our plans and ways to become rich. We always say that we can be rich if we invest in bitcoins but if we will not risk any amount as our investment to be rich would not be realize even the price will skyrocket.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: