Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450409 times)
nicked

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:40:21 PM

If there had been just one other person with a gun in that church in Charlseton SC. The Whole thing wouldn't have happened. There would only be one dead instead of nine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicked

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:46:37 PM

When you criminalize something, only criminals will use or own it. Gun control laws only take guns away from people who obey laws.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:42:44 PM

If there had been just one other person with a gun in that church in Charlseton SC. The Whole thing wouldn't have happened. There would only be one dead instead of nine.
OMG and if he never had a gun there be no one dead Wink Wink Wink
a gun in a hand changes that person thinking
some people think i got a gun no one messing with me if they hurt me or my family i will shoot them
some people think i had a shitty day today i go shoot every 1 in the street
some people take drugs and think some one after them go outside shoot every 1 in the street
shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot
anybody can be sane 1 day the next day loose the plot  ANYBODY YOU ME can loose the plot
you think it wont happen to me i bet
 the gun murders when people are drunk
 jesus when some people are drunk they fight them self  Cheesy Cheesy

watch this you DUMB YANKS
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLYuor6ZESc

what the hell another reason to ban guns
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:46:36 PM

the joint
Legendary
you own a gun you must do  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I think the only way your going to learn is when someone shoots you your family or friend
so be careful trigger happy DICK
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
this is you so you think Wink Wink
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQoxsMTkVt4

man buys his kid a riffle to go hunting kid trips over
 the butt of the riffle hits the floor blows kids head off now that guy now wishes he had never introduced his son to guns
 and he weeps everyday because he misses him so much sad sad
and i bet if his kid was still alive today he be saying keep the gun law don,t ban it
he not saying it now tho he saying ban them  Wink Wink
 ONLY DICK SHITBAGS WANT GUNS
USE YOUR FIST YOU SHITHOUSE

Well, that escalated quickly  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes

I think the only way your going to learn is when someone shoots you your family or friend
so be careful trigger happy DICK...

...ONLY DICK SHITBAGS WANT GUNS
USE YOUR FIST YOU SHITHOUSE

Oh, you angel.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:00:34 PM

When you criminalize something, only criminals will use or own it. Gun control laws only take guns away from people who obey laws.
yer ban them and give 25 years for selling guns to the public and 15 years for carrying or even 25 years for carrying a gun in public
some will still use a gun even if you give them 50 years but most will not even pick a gun up
just banning them will do no good stiff jail time needed too

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:02:43 PM

the joint
Legendary

Do you wish arm on someone's family or friend so one can learn a lesson?

No no way i wish you a good life and may you live long and prosper
 but what will it take for you to learn no guns means less death
and why now is the USA starting to ask for gun laws
 so its took someone to shoot a family member before he or she wanted guns banned SO BAN THEM BEFORE IT HAPPENS TO YOU
might never happen but with more poverty brings more crime and people will do mad things to get money Wink

I think ban all guns and you get 25 years for carrying a gun
not saying you cannot have a gun club and shoot at targets just leave your gun in the gun club
you should not be aloud to take it home
plus why not change the gun to a stun gun and you can only keep it in house shock the robber

last post here
if you think guns should be legal you are a sick human
and watch you don,t blow your own toes off i seen you dick yanks do that loads of times on you tube  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

the joint
so what does that say up there trying to make me look bad joker gun nut show the whole post next time instead taking little snippets out to make you look good  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy JOKER GUN NUT BYE and av a nice day
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:13:23 PM

the joint
Legendary

Do you wish arm on someone's family or friend so one can learn a lesson?

No no way i wish you a good life and may you live long and prosper
 but what will it take for you to learn no guns means less death
and why now is the USA starting to ask for gun laws
 so its took someone to shoot a family member before he or she wanted guns banned SO BAN THEM BEFORE IT HAPPENS TO YOU
might never happen but with more poverty brings more crime and people will do mad things to get money Wink

I think ban all guns and you get 25 years for carrying a gun
not saying you cannot have a gun club and shoot at targets just leave your gun in the gun club
you should not be aloud to take it home
plus why not change the gun to a stun gun and you can only keep it in house shock the robber

last post here
if you think guns should be legal you are a sick human
and watch you don,t blow your own toes off i seen you dick yanks do that loads of times on you tube  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

the joint
so what does that say up there trying to make me look bad joker gun nut show the whole post next time instead taking little snippets out to make you look good  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy JOKER GUN NUT BYE and av a nice day

Thank you. You too.

Wink

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:59:53 PM

Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent,not only gun there are so much other stuff that support the violence
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:48:29 AM

Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent,not only gun there are so much other stuff that support the violence
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy biting my knuckles Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you silly human the question is about gun control not violence stupid
there will always be violence dumb ass i would rather someone attack me with a knife or a stick or hit me with a punch or a kick than blast my head off with a gun

KEEP YOUR GUNS THEN AND WATCH YOUR COUNTRY FALL APART Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
21ST CENTURY Cool not 1821 cowboys and indians.. john wayne and all the like
do u know what i was going to write more but just thought whats the point your like religious people you will never change your mind unless you your self been affected by guns
all i will say is be safe and try not get trigger happy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:05:42 AM

there will always be violence dumb ass i would rather someone attack me with a knife or a stick or hit me with a punch or a kick than blast my head off with a gun

do u know what i was going to write more but just thought whats the point your like religious people you will never change your mind unless you your self been affected by guns

So if guns are banned, and you're a law abiding citizen and therefore don't break the a law and get one, what are you going to do if a criminal with a gun attacks you?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:29:54 AM

Take the United States for example. Nine out of the 10 states having the lowest crime rates there, are states which allow the "right to carry". And it is estimated that, in the US itself, guns are used for self-defense more than 2 million times a year. Now compare this to the number of violent crimes, which is being reported at around 400,000 per year.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:46:21 AM

So if guns are banned, and you're a law abiding citizen and therefore don't break the a law and get one, what are you going to do if a criminal with a gun attacks you?
same as every other country with gun laws phone the police Undecided Undecided Undecided
and if my law was in place he or she will be getting 25 years if caught and will do every day of them 25 years and that will send a clear message out carry guns get 25 years
see what is happening in my area 13 year old kids getting hold of guns well i say guns some look like they found them in the grandad shed from the 2nd worldwar.. and old shot guns that look like the shot guns have wood worm  Cheesy Cheesy there that old
So thank god they cannot get hold of nice new guns and buy them like lolly pops because our kids would shoot each other like no tomorrow
we have about 10 shooting a month in our city
 but i say about 3 to 4 people get killed with a gun a year some years 1 person gets killed and about 25 people get injured because they shoot your legs so if there caught they get done for a lesser crime not murder
but the thing is these young kids 13 to 25 get no real jail time
if a 13 old murders he still got his whole life ahead of him 15 years he only be 28 when he get out of jail.. if he caught with a gun in public he get 2 years in youth offenders now you give this kid a status i am a bad ass so don,t mess with me or i shoot you no matter who you are a 15 year old cheeky little brat
and guns are banned  here So more jail time needed plus if he or she murders a human with a gun then they will never be released from jail not ever
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:18:43 AM

Every one has the right to own a gun to protect themself.

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:31:36 AM

same as every other country with gun laws phone the police Undecided Undecided Undecided
and if my law was in place he or she will be getting 25 years if caught and will do every day of them 25 years and that will send a clear message out carry guns get 25 years
see what is happening in my area 13 year old kids getting hold of guns well i say guns some look like they found them in the grandad shed from the 2nd worldwar.. and old shot guns that look like the shot guns have wood worm  Cheesy Cheesy there that old
So thank god they cannot get hold of nice new guns and buy them like lolly pops because our kids would shoot each other like no tomorrow
 but i say about 3 to 4 people get killed with a gun a year some years 1 person gets killed and about 25 people get injured because they shoot your legs so if there caught they get done for a lesser crime not murder
if a 13 old murders he still got his whole life ahead of him 15 years he only be 28 when he get out of jail.. if he caught with a gun in public he get 2 years in youth offenders now you give this kid a status i am a bad ass so don,t mess with me or i shoot you no matter who you are a 15 year old cheeky little brat
and guns are banned  here So more jail time needed plus if he or she murders a human with a gun then they will never be released from jail not ever

Criminal:  (Breaks through your front door).  Alright motherf*cker, here's the deal.  I'm taking your money, I'm raping your wife, and I'm blowing your heads off.

You:  Wait wait wait.  Time-out.  I'm calling the police.  You're in big trouble, mister.

Criminal:  *Blows your head off.*

Gee, your plan sounded so great on paper.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:33:20 AM

Every one has the right to own a gumball to protect themself.from bad breath

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:43:58 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 03:04:25 AM by popcorn1

Criminal:  (Breaks through your front door).  Alright motherf*cker, here's the deal.  I'm taking your money, I'm raping your wife, and I'm blowing your heads off.

You:  Wait wait wait.  Time-out.  I'm calling the police.  You're in big trouble, mister.

Criminal:  *Blows your head off.*

point 1 most people rob your money very rare someone rape your wife you would be caught in a flash DNA
point 2 if he did rape my wife she would shag him to death thus saving the both of us Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
see because you have a gun more likley be a shoot out resulting in a death instead just handing over your money then phone police
see no one deserves to die for stealing or house robbery even tho i really hate house thieves ..hmmm may be cut 2 fingers off as a punishment or chop half a foot off there foot Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i am only joking
The law lords need to sit down and say right its the 21st century lets see how we can make these new laws better to keep our citizens safer
plus most of all we need to give our young kids jobs so they have a life instead stuck on the streets to become a street rat
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:14:11 AM

point 1 most people rob your money very rare someone rape your wife you would be caught in a flash DNA

What a pathetic argument. There is no need to protect your family members from rape by armed invaders, as there is a high chance that the perpetrators will be caught using the DNA evidence. Well.. you try this approach. Don't keep a gun at your home, and let the criminals rape your wife. I am not taking any chances. I'll always keep a gun with me.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:44:30 AM

Criminal:  (Breaks through your front door).  Alright motherf*cker, here's the deal.  I'm taking your money, I'm raping your wife, and I'm blowing your heads off.

You:  Wait wait wait.  Time-out.  I'm calling the police.  You're in big trouble, mister.

Criminal:  *Blows your head off.*

point 2 if he did rape my wife she would shag him to death thus saving the both of us Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
see because you have a gun more likley be a shoot out resulting in a death instead just handing over your money then phone police
see no one deserves to die for stealing or house robbery even tho i really hate house thieves ..hmmm may be cut 2 fingers off as a punishment or chop half a foot off there foot Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i am only joking
The law lords need to sit down and say right its the 21st century lets see how we can make these new laws better to keep our citizens safer
plus most of all we need to give our young kids jobs so they have a life instead stuck on the streets to become a street rat

Aside from the weird fact that you seem to think that someone getting caught and thrown in jail offsets your wife being raped (wtf?), I think you forgot the part where he blows your heads off, anyway.

But hey, good thing he got those 25 years afterward, right? 
d4n13

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:23:44 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 07:51:24 AM by d4n13

I am a European.  I cannot understand why Americans want to have so many people owning guns
There was a point in our American History where the government tried to repress dissidents in its population.  They did this through search and seizure without due process, and wanton murder of its citizens.  Those citizens eventually overthrew the tyranny of that government.  If those citizens had been refused the right to bear arms they would have been massacred and we would have a picture of the queen in every bar.

So in answer to your question... we keep the right to bear arms because we remember far too well what it is like to live under a government that may turn on its citizens.

Today our arms are less in the form of flint and powder and more in the terms of primes and curves.  In the end it is all the same.  A government may claim it is abolishing guns to save the innocent, but the symbolism of that in our history runs far far deeper than that.  On the same note a government may repress a citizens rights to cryptography because enemies use secrets, and secrets are bad, but at the same time preventing secrecy only serves to make that government more powerful.

So, in a civilized society do we need guns... No.

In a civilized society do we need secrets... No.

Sad part is... our society is not civilized, and often some of the least civilized are in positions of power.

So you can take my guns... but if that right is ceded, it is only a matter of time before you take my crypto-kit too.

The truly sad part is... I thought, more than twice, of the wisdom of publicly publishing these views knowing all too well, that in the country in which I live, they can very well be used against me.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:47:29 AM

But hey, good thing he got those 25 years afterward, right? 

And the real sentence can vary. For example, in Norway, somoene who is sentenced to 25 years will be out in 10 years (Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 people is due to be released in 2021, after serving 10 years in jail) . In South Africa, he will be free in less than 4 years (as there is a one-sixth law, meaning that the convict has to spend just 1/6th of the time behind bars).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: