Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:10:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450415 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:22:19 AM

i hate to use a fucked up event as a sort of argument for this, but the events in germany with the taharrush (?) stuff is just a great case of why concealed firearms should be available for citizens should they feel the need for personal protection. whats going to stop a bunch of arabs from raping a lone woman? not the woman's own arm strength, thats for sure. unless that woman happens to be some gorilla - strength weightlifting UFC fighter or something. in most cases, a gun will probably do the job of deterring any attackers.

The problem is that the people are not used to this kind of gun usage. If we had 5 years to implement this kind of thing, a little bit at a time, so that people got used to it, it would be good. As it is, if this were implemented right now, all at once, there would be a lot of people that would get killed or hurt from friendly fire.

Watch The George Washington Of Gun Rights Speaks Out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqx93bmACfQ.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:30:20 PM

i hate to use a fucked up event as a sort of argument for this, but the events in germany with the taharrush (?) stuff is just a great case of why concealed firearms should be available for citizens should they feel the need for personal protection. whats going to stop a bunch of arabs from raping a lone woman? not the woman's own arm strength, thats for sure. unless that woman happens to be some gorilla - strength weightlifting UFC fighter or something. in most cases, a gun will probably do the job of deterring any attackers.

"Probably?"

Six or eight dead morons after one attack and there would simply be no more of these attacks.

These attacks were and are entirely premeditated, and plausible ONLY in the absence of firearms in the population.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:36:23 PM

"Probably?"

Six or eight dead morons after one attack and there would simply be no more of these attacks.

These attacks were and are entirely premeditated, and plausible ONLY in the absence of firearms in the population.
tone doesnt carry over in text, dont take it 100% literally.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
differential350

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:38:07 PM

Background checks are not a bad idea, but the second amendement can't and will never be touched
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:48:00 PM

Background checks are not a bad idea, but the second amendement can't and will never be touched

While this in its simple form might be true, in government documents and governmental officials' speeches, especially U.N. related stuff, the idea is to identify where all the guns are located so that they can come and get them.

You can find this info if you check out various areas of http://www.prisonplanet.com/ and http://www.infowars.com/.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:26:45 PM

Control of the use of weapons is a good thing. A person who is permitted to use weapons pshicology should be tested to see if he is worth using weapons.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:38:34 PM

Control of the use of weapons is a good thing. A person who is permitted to use weapons pshicology should be tested to see if he is worth using weapons.
What kind of a test would that be?  Huh

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:45:56 PM

"Probably?"

I'm not sure what you mean, but I meant what I said.

One single attempt at mob rape, countered by a single case of a woman using a firearm to protect herself, followed by media pictures of dead morons lying around on the street, would stop all of this.

In areas where the morons knew the woman might be carrying.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:04:16 PM

"Probably?"

One single attempt at mob rape, countered by a single case of a woman using a firearm to protect herself, followed by media pictures of dead morons lying around on the street, would stop all of this.

there was a slightly joking tone in my head as i typed it out, kind of like someone saying: 'yeah, 20 pounds of c4 is probably enough to damage a car.' i thought thatd carry over a bit with the humorous description of a 'gorilla' woman, but whatever.
of course, i dont know enough about the laws in germany pertaining to firearm permits and purchase for civilians, so its no guarantee that a fair number of women will carry firearms in the streets anytime soon.
on a side note though, it seems german gangs are going around beating up immigrants, if the government doesnt step in soon, germany might turn into something straight out of a purge movie.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:08:50 PM

"Probably?"

there was a slightly joking tone in my head as i typed it out, kind of like someone saying: 'yeah, 20 pounds of c4 is probably enough to damage a car.' i thought thatd carry over a bit with the humorous description of a 'gorilla' woman, but whatever.
of course, i dont know enough about the laws in germany pertaining to firearm permits and purchase for civilians, so its no guarantee that a fair number of women will carry firearms in the streets anytime soon.
on a side note though, it seems german gangs are going around beating up immigrants, if the government doesnt step in soon, germany might turn into something straight out of a purge movie.
Ok, got it.  Thanks.

Well, I doubt that women in germany are going to be carrying Glocks....

But it's important to recognize that the nature of the criminal activity in an area is a reaction to the structure of the law and culture.  By it's nature criminal activity is adaptive.

Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:00:52 PM

In Singapore, no one is allowed to have gun - only the authority (police etc) can have. Thus, there is no need to be afraid that someone would came into your house and start shooting. You say the police? Well.. Singapore wain the top ten least corruption list 2014..

So, I think other country should implant the same law Singapore have. No one should be allowed to have gun.

This. It's just statistically proven that countries with more gun control have less fatal crime, America is the only country with so much mass shootings and you're straight up delusional if you think gun control wouldnt actually reduce that.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:17:20 PM

In Singapore, no one is allowed to have gun - only the authority (police etc) can have. Thus, there is no need to be afraid that someone would came into your house and start shooting. You say the police? Well.. Singapore wain the top ten least corruption list 2014..

So, I think other country should implant the same law Singapore have. No one should be allowed to have gun.

This. It's just statistically proven that countries with more gun control have less fatal crime, America is the only country with so much mass shootings and you're straight up delusional if you think gun control wouldnt actually reduce that.

The only reason America has more gun crimes is, America has more guns.

Without the guns in the hands of Americans, the governments of the world would turn their people into slaves. Why? They won't do it until Americans have no guns, because they realize that their people would see the freedom with guns, and take down their governments... if they tried it while Americans still had guns.

Up with freedom. More and bigger guns are the only way to remain free.

Smiley

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 10:14:19 PM

Citations needed.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:22:57 AM

In the USA, IIRC, there is less crime in areas where the concealed carry is allowed.

To put it the other way, the absolute worst areas, with the most shootings, are in areas where guns are illegal.

Lots of statistics on this.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 03:20:12 AM

i think it should removed from whole about the world . but i don't think why this post is here.

Yes, let's return to the pre-gun age of humankind, infinitely more genocide every day!

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Growing number of police chiefs, sheriffs join call to arms

It’s Florida Sheriff Grady Judd’s duty to protect the citizens of Polk County — but he figures it’s their job, too.

One of a growing number of rural and big-city law enforcement officials who openly encourages responsible gun ownership, Judd believes guns allow citizens to defend themselves when police cannot.

“If you are foolish enough to break into someone’s home, you can expect to be shot in Polk County,” Judd said in a statement after a homeowner shot a would-be home invader earlier this month. “It’s more important to have a gun in your hand than a cop on the phone.”

Such full-throated embrace of the Second Amendment as a crime-fighting tool isn’t confined to red states like Florida.

One California police chief is backing teachers in his district packing heat. Detroit Police Chief James Craig has been a leader in urging his community to arm itself. A Maryland sheriff is working with the state’s general assembly to try to make it easier for citizens to obtain handgun permits.

In the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence’s most recent ranking of states with the strongest gun laws, California (1), Maryland (4) and Michigan (15) ranked near the top of the pack.

Some gun rights advocates say terror attacks at home and abroad have contributed to a change in attitudes about gun ownership among community members and authorities, even in locales historically hostile towards the Second Amendment.

“That has helped play into it, and there’s no doubt the active shooter scenario has, too,” said Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Second Amendment Foundation. “You’re seeing people say, ‘How do you respond?’”

The answer varies based on where you live, and how your law enforcement leaders are selected.

Police chiefs are typically appointed by mayors, and their politics tend to line up with whoever chose them. Sheriffs, in contrast, are voted into office and in some cases espouse values of a constituency that is growing ever-more pro-gun.

“Historically, sheriffs have been very pro-gun rights,” Gottlieb told FoxNews.com. “But they’ve stepped out of the box and they’re now publicly making it known that firearms are good for self-defense.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/15/growing-number-police-chiefs-sheriffs-join-call-to-arms.html

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:08:10 PM

Psychiatric assessments. Do you want someone who is suffering from a mental disorder holding a gun?
Richard1972x

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:23:31 PM

It's quite simple: More guns, less crime.
It's a fact that in Israel terrorists have not this big effect, because there are a lot of people with weapons. If something happens they could kill them quickly.

Think about this, the amok guys have always the biggest effect if they go in weapon free areas like schools for example.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:50:38 PM

Psychiatric assessments. Do you want someone who is suffering from a mental disorder holding a gun?

Do you want someone who has a worse mental disorder - a psycho-logist or greed-crazed politician - deciding who has mental disorders enough that they can't have a gun? Maybe they will decide on you.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:55:00 PM

i think it should removed from whole about the world . but i don't think why this post is here.

Nobody has enough ability to erase all knowledge about building guns from the world. The criminals will always make guns because nobody can take gun-making ability away from all of them. We can tell simply by all the politicians who say, "Get rid of guns," yet have armed body guards, and carry guns themselves.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: