Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450418 times)
Vincoin.cash

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

I think too many people are getting killed with guns. I think we should not sell guns to just anyone. They should be a cop, someone in the military, or something. Well I think just this.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

Our guns aren't going anywhere, the Govt. is not capable of taking them all. It's logistically not feasible.
A government that seeks to take the guns from it's citizens is a government that seeks to step on the rights of the citizens and they shouldn't take away the guns but they should not allow everyone to have access to guns that easily.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

Our guns aren't going anywhere, the Govt. is not capable of taking them all. It's logistically not feasible.

You can say the same thing about Heroïn... does it make it so that Govt. should provide it to everyone ?

Should it be available at Walmart to 16years old as guns are in the US ?

Fallacious argument spotted  Roll Eyes

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:42:12 PM

Have i worked this sum out wrong?..

Poverty + total capitalism + guns = mega death

A believable story could be done around this formula, but the ones which are known to have occured in history are of the form:

Poverty + Communism + guns under control of the party only = mega death

We see this in the Soviet Union, China, Cambodia, etc.

I personally don't think that Communism per-se has much to do with the equation other than that it is a totalitarian system and disfunctional economically which makes problems come to a head more quickly.  A simplified equation which I feel is more accurate (and so did, apparently, the founders of the U.S.):

Totalitarian govt + un-armed population = mega death of own citizens

If the government (totalitarian or otherwise) is war-like then the mega death is more outwardly directed.  They want to keep the citizens healthy the better to kill citizens of other countries.  If the government is peaceful then they will focus inward on milking the herd and culling the population when it gets unwieldy.  An armed population complicates the culling options.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
C10H15N

Activity: 891
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

I think too many people are getting killed with guns. I think we should not sell guns to just anyone. They should be a cop, someone in the military, or something. Well I think just this.

The cop (deputy), who's job it was to protect the school in Florida, hid like a coward while the kids were being killed.

So much for the police protecting you - It appears their job is to write a report and take pictures of the dead for the inevitable press conference where they will proclaim themselves heroes.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

The cop (deputy), who's job it was to protect the school in Florida, hid like a coward while the kids were being killed.

So much for the police protecting you - It appears their job is to write a report and take pictures of the dead for the inevitable press conference where they will proclaim themselves heroes.

That cop was a county cop. Generally it is policy that county cops stand down in city affairs until city cops invite them. There is too much blame against these county cops who simply followed policy and waited outside for city cops to call them in to help. The city cops who were to proud to call the county cops in are the ones to blame.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

That cop was a county cop. Generally it is policy that county cops stand down in city affairs until city cops invite them. There is too much blame against these county cops who simply followed policy and waited outside for city cops to call them in to help. The city cops who were to proud to call the county cops in are the ones to blame.

The 'county cop' (aka, Sheriff) is an elected office in the U.S.  In a city, the police chief is appointed.  I'm not sure it works this way in all cases, but that's how it is here in my area.  Any cop can and should protect lives which are in eminent danger.  In fact anyone should whether they are a cop or not.  It's a matter of citizenship, and it is possible (but rare) for a private citizen to get in legal trouble for not doing so.

The 'powers that be' are not especially fond of situations where citizens directly elect officials.  Normally it's not a problem to have a corrupt slimeball (like Sheriff Israel) 'win' in our current democracy, but it's an extra hassle and not a sure thing.  Look for efforts to degrade and get rid of 'legacy' offices such as county sheriff, local elected school boards, etc, and replace them with appointed positions, bureaucrats, or 'soviets' composed of hand picked 'citizens'.  The various 'committees' which decide what a person can build on their own property are good examples.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
ethanta

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

In US, the right to bear arms shall not be infringe. The government has to have a  thorough background check for anyone who wants to avail of it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

A Teacher Pens An Open Letter To Students Planning On Walking Out Over Gun Violence

Watching the ensuing debate after the most recent mass shooting feels a bit like being on a merry-go-round, as though we've been here before and said all this before. And that we're just not getting to the core of the issue, but instead just using this as another opportunity to remind people of our fears.

Something is missing from this conversation.

I saw this letter today from a veteran teacher of 24 years to students who are planning walking out of school to protest gun violence, and I thought it got closer to filling in this gap than anything else I've seen in recent weeks.

It's something to consider, at least, even if it doesn't magically solve this problem for us all the way.

"Dear Students,

I know you. I am a retired teacher of 24 years. I have taught you as 7th graders all the way through 12th grade. This is not a tweet or a text. It's called a letter; lengthy and substantial. Do you really want to make a difference? Are you sincere about making your schools safe? Don't walk out, read this instead. Walking out of school is easy compared to what this letter will challenge you to do.

First of all, put down your stupid phone. Look around you at your classmates. Do you see the kid over in the corner, alone? He could likely be our next shooter. He needs a friend. He needs you. Go and talk to him, befriend him. Chances are, he won't be easy to like, but it's mainly because no one has tried to like him. Ask him about him. Get to know him. He's just like you in that respect; he wants someone to recognize him as a fellow human being but few people have ever given him the chance. You can.

Next, see that kid eating lunch all alone? He could likely be our next shooter. Invite him to eat lunch with you. Introduce him into your fold of friends. You'll most likely catch a lot of flack from the friends you eat with because they don't want him upsetting the balance of their social order. After all, who you hang out with is critical to your status, is it not? If status is important to you, don't you think it's important to him also? The only difference being that he has no status because generally, shooters have no friends. Are you serious about wanting to make your school safe? Invite him to your lunch table and challenge your friends to do something meaningful with thirty minutes of their lives each day.

Lastly, are you completely frustrated by that kid who always disrupts your class and is consistently sent to the principal's office? He could likely be our next shooter. Do you know why he causes so much trouble? He initiates disruption because that's the only thing he does that gets him attention, and even bad attention is better than the no attention he receives from you and your classmates. You secretly wish he would get kicked out of school or sent to the alternative disciplinary school so that he wouldn't disrupt your classes anymore, that somehow, he would just disappear. Guess what? He already feels invisible in a school of thousands of classmates, you included. So, before he acts out in your next class, why don't you tell him you'd be willing to help him with the assignment that was just given? Or why don't you ask him to join your study group? If you really want to blow his mind, ask him for help on the assignment. He's never been asked that. Ever.

If you've read this far, you probably really do care about the safety of your school. Don't trust that walking out of school will bring an answer. Gun control or more laws is not, and will not, be the answer. You are the answer. Your greeting, your smile, your gentle human touch is the only thing that can change the world of a desperate classmate who may be contemplating something as horrendous as a school shooting. Look past yourself and look past your phone and look into the eyes of a student who no one else sees. Meet the gaze of a fellow human being desperate to make contact with anyone, even just one person. You. If you really feel the need to walk, walk toward that person. Your new friendship can relieve the heartache of one person and in doing so, possibly prevent the unjustifiable heartache of hundreds of lives in the future. I know you. I trust you. You are the answer.

And teachers, my fellow guardians of our youth, I know you too. I know the desire of wanting to make a difference in a young person's life. I know the thrill of stepping in front of a classroom of students but simultaneously intimidated by the trust bestowed upon you. I also know the crushing, sometimes unbearable responsibility that your shoulders are asked to carry. But that's why you got into teaching, because you have big shoulders. And a big heart. You're overworked (I would add underpaid, but you didn't get into teaching for the pay, so it needn't be said), underappreciated and exhausted. May I add one more item to that list? You're also a miracle waiting to happen in the life of your worst student. He could likely be our next shooter. The next time (and there's always a next time) he's ready to wreak havoc in your classroom, I challenge you to pull him aside and ask him if he's ok, if there is something bothering him and is there anything you can do to help? Your genuine concern for him may be just the miracle he's looking for. The miracle we're all looking for. I know you. I trust you. You are the answer.

Read more at http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/03/07/a-teacher-pens-an-open-letter-to-students-planning-on-walking-out-over-gun-violence/.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

Doug Casey on Arming Teachers

Justin's note: On February 14, 17 people lost their lives in a shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

Sadly, tragedies like this routinely happen in the United States. Every time they do, Americans demand radical reforms. And for once, the government's delivering.

President Trump has already said that he wants to ban the sale of bump stocks. And he thinks teachers and coaches should carry firearms in schools.

That's a controversial suggestion. Some people think Trump's a lunatic for saying this. Other people think it's a brilliant idea.

But I couldn't help but wonder what Doug Casey thinks. So, I called and asked him myself…

Justin: Doug, what do you think of Trump's latest suggestion?

Doug: It's an OK temporary solution. First of all, everybody has a right to be armed. Historically, a major difference between a slave and a free man was that a free man could be armed. The slave couldn't. The right to be armed is primarily a moral issue, not a legal issue. It's a matter of principle. Which means it's not open to compromise.

But there's also a practical aspect to this. If you can't arm yourself, you're at the mercy of anyone who is. I believe the people who want to confiscate—i.e., steal—or restrict weapons are actually both dangerous and stupid. Why stupid? Let's define the word. Being stupid doesn't necessarily mean having a low IQ. Anti-gun nuts sometimes have high IQs—but IQ is surprisingly irrelevant in daily life.

A better definition of stupidity is "an inability to see only the immediate and direct consequences of actions, not the indirect and delayed consequences." Among those, being unarmed is putting oneself at the mercy of a stronger miscreant. An even better definition of stupidity is "an unwitting tendency towards self-destruction." If an anti-gun nut suffers a home invasion, perhaps then he'll realize how stupid it is.

Anyway, it's not just a question of guns. If bad guys aren't using guns, they'll use explosives, or vehicles, or poisons, or edged weapons just as effectively. The guy who committed this latest shooting could probably have done just as much damage with a machete.

That's because it's harder to disarm somebody with an edged weapon than it is a gun. Yeah, it's true that you don't want to bring a knife to a gun fight. But edged weapons are just as devastating as guns in close quarters, which is where these things usually happen.

Justin: So you don't blame guns?

Doug: No, I don't. It's ridiculous to demonize guns. Any weapon can kill lots of people.

The Rwandans proved that you can kill almost a million people in a matter of months just using machetes. Think about that…

The problem is that society has become so degraded that the average man feels he doesn't even have a right to defend himself. They're like sheep, expecting some shepherd to keep them safe. It's magical thinking. They think that the government—which is by far the most dangerous and destructive force in society—will protect them from anything and everything. Furthermore, the elite think they know what's best for everybody.

So, teachers should, of course, be able to carry guns in school. And they shouldn't need permission to do so. But this leads us to an even more basic question: Why are almost all schools run by the State? If schooling was 100% private, each one could find its own solution to this, and any other possible threats. The whole system should be flushed…

Justin: But Doug, what about AR-15s and other military-grade weapons? Should the average person have that much firepower at their disposal?

Read more at https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/03/no_author/doug-casey-on-arming-teachers/.

Cool

deathwish

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:29:03 AM

A government that seeks to take the guns from it's citizens is a government that seeks to step on the rights of the citizens and they shouldn't take away the guns but they should not allow everyone to have access to guns that easily.

What is the right of a citizen wrt to guns? That right should be only in the vicinity or safety of your home. The moment guns are carried out, in public areas, it infringes upon the rights of other citizens right to safety and their right to live.
Even a policeman with a gun is dangerous but they are trained for many years before they are allowed to use it.

What is the difference between a terrorist and a person carrying a gun in public areas. How do you differentiate ?
What does a 18 Year old have use for a gun ?
Why is semi automatic and fully automatice weapon required in a peaceful state like ours ? These are weapons for war not a democracy. 

Gun control is required. Not ban against it but Control... just like we control medicines, drugs and every harmful substance and tools we have.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:36:02 AM

What is the right of a citizen wrt to guns? That right should be only in the vicinity or safety of your home. The moment guns are carried out, in public areas, it infringes upon the rights of other citizens right to safety and their right to live.
Even a policeman with a gun is dangerous but they are trained for many years before they are allowed to use it.

What is the difference between a terrorist and a person carrying a gun in public areas. How do you differentiate ?
What does a 18 Year old have use for a gun ?
Why is semi automatic and fully automatice weapon required in a peaceful state like ours ? These are weapons for war not a democracy. 

Gun control is required. Not ban against it but Control... just like we control medicines, drugs and every harmful substance and tools we have.

The 2nd Amendment:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

In the narrow sense, the "well regulated Militia" is the posse... the group of people called out by Government to take care of some public problem. We aren't supposed to have cops.

In the broad sense, the "well regulated Militia" is the people having and using guns in public to keep the Government at bay... "necessary to the security of a free State."

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

I think everybody should make his own guns at home.    Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

How "Offended" and "Emotionally Shaken" Lawmakers Responded to This Viral gun..

You may not have ever heard of Nick Freitas before, but I have a feeling we'll all be hearing a lot about him soon. At first glance, this may seem very political, very Republican vs. Democrat.

But it's not. It's about logic versus emotion.

It's about an eloquent defense of the Second Amendment and the reason that the gun control debate is stalled. And the response to this speech underlined everything that was said.

It's about people who got so upset about historic facts that they had to leave the room instead of engaging in a discussion.

Last week, he gave a rousing speech on the floor of the Virginia House of Delegates in defense of the Second Amendment. Some of his key points:

We need to find out if gun-free zones are effective

We need to understand the reasons behind the Second Amendment

We need to make self-defense possible

We should consider arming teachers

We need to discuss this issue with mutual respect

We have to admit that the government failed in the Florida school shooting

One point he brought up that really spoke to me personally was the fact that not all gun-related acts of self-defense involve pulling the trigger and shooting the perpetrator. I know that in my own case during an attempted home invasion, just the presence of my gun and the perception of the would-be criminals that I wouldn't hesitate to use it, deterred what could have been a heinous crime against me and my daughter.

Freitas said in the speech that we have an inherent right to defend ourselves and that he will not accept a false narrative. He pointed out that he and his fellow Republicans don't believe Democrats when they say that all they want to do is ban bump stocks.

Freitas is a retired Green Beret who served 2 tours in Iraq.  (source) He was elected to the state delegation in 2016 and is a self-described Libertarian-Republican.

Listen to the entire speech in the video below.

2018 03 02 Delegate Nick Freitas Speech on Floor of House of Delegates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqqJKChKRzI

Read more at https://www.theorganicprepper.com/nick-freitas-guns-speech-offended/.

Cool

GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:52:39 PM

Gun control should be in every country with guns at my opinion. When people have no guns chance of mad shooting decreasing extreamly fast. Grin

Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

Gun controls are very key, by this i mean tight gun controls. Going by what is happening in US for instance one would definitely agree that there needs to be stricter gun laws to stop trigger happy citizens from hurting others.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

A 250 pound muscleman bully can easily overcome and kill a 90 pound granny... with muscle, knife, club, or fists.
But if Granny has a gun, she has a chance.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

One Of Georgia's Safest Cities 'Requires' Its Citizens To Own A Gun;

When it comes to America's response to gun crime, one Georgia town has been thinking outside the box since 1982, when its leaders passed a law requiring it citizens to own a firearm.

The Kennesaw, Georgia, law states that "every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm," according to CNN, and was reportedly passed as a deterrent to crime.

"It was meant to be kind of a crime deterrent," Kennesaw Police Lt. Craig Graydon, a 30-year law enforcement veteran, told CNN. "It was also more or less a political statement because the city of Morton Grove, Illinois, passed a city ordinance banning handguns from their city limits."

As for would-be criminals looking for an easy mark, judging by the crime statistics it seems most have bypassed the Georgia town and moved on to easier targets. Even CNN was forced to admit that Kennesaw, populated by 33,000 people, has only had "one murder in the last six years and a violent crime rate of below 2%."

Read more at https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-09/one-georgias-safest-cities-requires-its-citizens-own-gun-cnn-unsure-why-crime-so.

Cool

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:36:49 PM

A 250 pound muscleman bully can easily overcome and kill a 90 pound granny... with muscle, knife, club, or fists.
But if Granny has a gun, she has a chance.

Cool
I really don't why people are so determined to take the guns from the law abiding citizens who need those guns to protect themselves from the criminals who already have access to guns in the first place.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

I really don't why people are so determined to take the guns from the law abiding citizens who need those guns to protect themselves from the criminals who already have access to guns in the first place.

The standard arguments for 'gun control' which we see regurgitated on a daily basis on this forum are absurd enough that we can be fairly sure that something else is going on here.

Over the last few days I've been reading Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's "The Gulag Archipelago" (1973) which is a treatises on the USSR's system for political prisoners (of which the author was one.)  Early on in the book Solzhenitsyn elaborates on the methods of initial capture.  Clearly and armed population would have complicated these operations a lot, and I suspect that such a thing may have allowed the Russian people (and others) to avoid the 70 year Bolshevik nightmare.

Solzhenitsyn follows by outlining the various waves of prisoner classes which came into the system over the years.  The breadth of the groups is staggering, not to mention the shear numbers.  The state-sponsored terror which our liberal western democracies have been ramping up recently is nothing compared to what is possible (and, ominously, does seem to work as evidenced by the lifetime of the Soviet Union, the Chinese communist rule, etc, etc.)

An explanation for the extreme pressure and increasingly ridiculous lengths that certain people are willing to go to try to modify the U.S. constitution vis-a-vis the right of the citizenry to keep and bear arms might be that operations modeled after the Soviet system are being planned for the U.S., or at least dreamed of.  It is notable that certain groups have a history of being enamored of Bolshevik and Soviet methods.  To some degree these are the same groups who seem to be pushing the 'gun control' thing most vigorously here and now.

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: