Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:26:26 PM

Right first off it sounds to me like it forked, perhaps when the node was switched off, if that is the case then the coins are gone.

Taken from my pool and node:

"version" : 80602,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 392.08566573,
    "blocks" : 8198,
    "timeoffset" : -3,
    "connections" : 7,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.34871656,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1435227852,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""

So your blocks are around that then you are now on the right chain.

I would also like to add that all though I at first thought this coin was a joke, I am some what impressed that the Dev ( and I use that term lightly ) has come out and said that A/ He did in fact purchase the coin and B/ That he has little to no experience as a Dev.

That is rare in the fact that it displays honesty and there isn't much of that around this Alt forum at present.

Now if I could just get my head around what it is this dev is trying to achieve with this coin, then perhaps I and others would help out a little.

Cheers

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oniromancia

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:27:10 PM

The easy way to take a short break from a social gathering is great. Those feels when you go for a late night walk with your music plugged in and smoking a cigarette... pure bliss. time for a smoke break!
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:32:29 PM

The easy way to take a short break from a social gathering is great. Those feels when you go for a late night walk with your music plugged in and smoking a cigarette... pure bliss. time for a smoke break!

What the fuck lol

Exactly what the hell is that you are smoking whilst on this late night walk of yours  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
oniromancia

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:54:31 PM

Right first off it sounds to me like it forked, perhaps when the node was switched off, if that is the case then the coins are gone.

Taken from my pool and node:

"version" : 80602,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 392.08566573,
    "blocks" : 8198,
    "timeoffset" : -3,
    "connections" : 7,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.34871656,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1435227852,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""

So your blocks are around that then you are now on the right chain.

I would also like to add that all though I at first thought this coin was a joke, I am some what impressed that the Dev ( and I use that term lightly ) has come out and said that A/ He did in fact purchase the coin and B/ That he has little to no experience as a Dev.

That is rare in the fact that it displays honesty and there isn't much of that around this Alt forum at present.

Now if I could just get my head around what it is this dev is trying to achieve with this coin, then perhaps I and others would help out a little.

Cheers

I guess he wouldn't achieve a lot. A coin being a joke truly is the only thing that matters when it comes to community takeovers. Otherwise he would be making something that was interesting to him. I’d assume that he has little to no ability to transfer anything needed to me as / if I hypothetically come on board… Speaking as a developer, there seems no need to takeover this, unless there is some proper base that makes anyone come into work and revive a dead clone or do things that otherwise would bore them to tears.

What the fuck lol

Exactly what the hell is that you are smoking whilst on this late night walk of yours  Grin

Relax lol. I'm of high quality tobacco.
Luckystr1ke

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:07:12 PM

I probably need to get some of this coin  Grin
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 07:38:38 PM

2bacco coin crowd funded node is up!

https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-88-119/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 12:32:08 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:32:57 AM by 2bacco

Thank you marcetin. Smiley

I put this in the op of 2bacco thread:

2bacco coin crowd funded node is up!

NEWS!
Congratulations! Bitnodes.net is the First Store To Accept 2bacco coins!  Smiley
People can donate 2bacco coins at the link above, to pay for that same node again next year!  Smiley

But of course, 2bacco coins needs to be added to an exchange, so they could trade the 2bacco for BTC.

A big thank you to bitnodes.net and marcetin for accepting 2bacco coins for donations Smiley

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
BirdCoinV2

Activity: 185

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:57:55 PM

Node and Pool is up and running and finding blocks Wink

Configuration:
Username: your 2baccocoin wallet address
Password: anything
Algorithm: scrypt

URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://umine.co.uk:3197
URL (difficulty 32): stratum+tcp://umine.co.uk:3862        <---- VARDIFF port, best port to use if you don't know what your doing
URL (difficulty 8 ): stratum+tcp://umine.co.uk:3871

Have fun

LXMtjELAC5cPYcnn7miBypPqcSjndySadv
how can i check my 2bacco balance stats?
which is the minimum payout?

Tina1736

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:18:49 PM

Block explorer?
oniromancia

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:50:34 PM

Medical Tobacco = zero tax cigarettes or tobacco
 (likely lower priced, and high quality too, and easily accessible for smokers to obtain. Of course, it has to be ok'd by the state/authorities in the world, so people don't get in trouble with them)

I wish people would accept dip over smoking...it really does not make sense. You need so much less breaks with dip too.

Block explorer?

No explorer / exchanges yet.
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 03:19:52 PM

Block Explorer: 
marcetin, owner of bitnodes.net has informed me that he will soon
be making a block explorer for 2bacco coin.

Exchanges:
Looking for an exchange to add 2bacco coin, there is bounties mentioned in the op

How about some feedback about the 2bacco coin pictures of the coin?

Personally, I think the pictures are sufficient, but others might think differently.

I know the pictures are not all that fancy, but are rather plain, with that white background.

I compare the 2bacco coin pictures to the Cannabis coin pictures of their coin:
Cannabis coin main thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827998.0

Obviously Cannabis coin has fancier pictures.

Should 2bacco coin have fancier pictures of the coin?

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:27:42 PM

Block Explorer: 
marcetin, owner of bitnodes.net has informed me that he will soon
be making a block explorer for 2bacco coin.

Exchanges:
Looking for an exchange to add 2bacco coin, there is bounties mentioned in the op

How about some feedback about the 2bacco coin pictures of the coin?

Personally, I think the pictures are sufficient, but others might think differently.

I know the pictures are not all that fancy, but are rather plain, with that white background.

I compare the 2bacco coin pictures to the Cannabis coin pictures of their coin:
Cannabis coin main thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827998.0

Obviously Cannabis coin has fancier pictures.

Should 2bacco coin have fancier pictures of the coin?

It should have some fancier pictures for sure. No offence but these looks like some 12 year old's paint graphics :p

Maybe you should make a logo contest with some bounty
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 03:31:27 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 03:57:39 PM by 2bacco

will put this elsewhere on the net

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:54:44 PM

Node and Pool is up and running and finding blocks Wink

Configuration:
Username: your 2baccocoin wallet address
Password: anything
Algorithm: scrypt

URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://umine.co.uk:3197
URL (difficulty 32): stratum+tcp://umine.co.uk:3862        <---- VARDIFF port, best port to use if you don't know what your doing
URL (difficulty 8 ): stratum+tcp://umine.co.uk:3871

Have fun

LXMtjELAC5cPYcnn7miBypPqcSjndySadv
how can i check my 2bacco balance stats?
which is the minimum payout?

It pays out every 20 mins, and a min of 600 that is because the block reward is 500 and there needs to be reserve for TX fee's

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:00:08 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:36:25 AM by 2bacco

hi crunck.

it was brought to my attention, the 2bacco wallet isn't processing confirmations at the moment.

I checked the node at bitnodes.net and it seems to be up, so don't know what the issue is.

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:06:15 PM

Its because no one is mining it, or no blocks are being found, the chain only moves when blocks are found due to mining, as soon as some one starts mining and finds a block, it will immediately sync everything up.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
oniromancia

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:20:07 PM

In order to move the blockchain you need an injection of the hashing power. Also i would suggest to specifically allocate a certain coins amount for cloud staking if you don't mind to set up few more nodes.
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:22:20 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:37:39 AM by 2bacco

Its because no one is mining it, or no blocks are being found, the chain only moves when blocks are found due to mining, as soon as some one starts mining and finds a block, it will immediately sync everything up.

I see 9 active connections, but no blocks being found.

Thanks for your help

badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:24:51 PM

If really minning is the problem then the first thing to solve as i said earlier is difficulty retarget. Because if miners leave diff will be high and blockchain will be stuck. Retarget should occur EVERY BLOCK not every 33 hours
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:36:16 PM

If really minning is the problem then the first thing to solve as i said earlier is difficulty retarget. Because if miners leave diff will be high and blockchain will be stuck. Retarget should occur EVERY BLOCK not every 33 hours

thanks badam, do other people agree, that the Retarget should occur every block, not every 33 hours?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: