Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:25:28 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

this is very easy, you can get your child to save so in the future we can have wealth, teach and introduce saving in bitcoin, by saving in the form of bitcoin then we can get profit if price rise.
The best way to teach your kids about bitcoin is to talk about bitcoin among yourselves in front of them, because by this way you will cover the bitcoin more effectively and children will soon start taking interest in them. Wait for them to ask the question first, and once they ask you the first question, then you will have their undivided attention and after that you can tell them about how bitcoin is reshaping the future payment methods.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:17:13 PM

I think someone could create a game about it , a game composed of story telling which as they progress they get to know more about different angles of bitcoin world which could be useful when they grew up Smiley
At first, it is difficult for me to learn bitcoin. So I think, it is not suitable to teach bitcoin to a very young age child.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:50:39 AM

I think someone could create a game about it , a game composed of story telling which as they progress they get to know more about different angles of bitcoin world which could be useful when they grew up Smiley
At first, it is difficult for me to learn bitcoin. So I think, it is not suitable to teach bitcoin to a very young age child.
I think the age doesn't matter anymore, it's the maturity of the children which is more important.
If they can understand the basics then I guess it's alright to teach them the early, you can tell if they are interested or not because kids have more focus.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:27:59 AM

Kids will be taught the basics of finance. Like it is not good to buy everything they want and how to value money. It should not go past into complicated stuffs as they are just kids. Let them be kids. Vitalik was just one of the few extraordinary kids during his time.
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:01:12 AM

Just not i believe children should be free to do what they want because it is very hard to understand about something so complicated at their age also they need time for their selves we cannot make them do this let them be what they want.
Understanding of bitcoin for them is so important now a days. When they will be growing they will see bitcoin coming in each and everything. Then if they would have been taught about what is this all? What is crypto world and bitcoin then surely they will not be having any problem. They can flourish better if they know about bitcoin right now, this will help them in making better future.
Its better for the future of bitcoin if bitcoin was started to teaching to kids and according to me if teaching about bitcoin in school is started just like one lesson then it will better because kids can learn more in schools so due to this bitcoin will get familiraty more in less time.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:39:43 AM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

If we have to teach kids about bitcoin we should step by step becuase this is the best tips how to teach kids in anything and then we should also teach them about in anything that needed in bitcoin.

Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:13:20 PM

If we have to teach kids about bitcoin we should step by step becuase this is the best tips how to teach kids in anything and then we should also teach them about in anything that needed in bitcoin.

Making kids be exposed in bitcoin as early as their age will sharpen their ability to become passive earner someday. One way to easily teach children about bitcoin is to show them the benefits of it. Show them how much money you earn from it and in what stores and transactions are this bitcoins usable. Once they get curious about that, they will start asking questions like how bitcoin works and what is bitcoin itself and many other questions that may arise from them. THen using layman terms, explain only the answers to their question. Then when they already absorb the questions and started saying that they also want to have bitcoin, then it's time for more intense bitcoin lesson.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:55:44 PM

I do not think that not is hard to learn or to teach about bitcoin to someone. It all depend on the method of teaching and on the method of learning. If a proper method for learning is adopted then anyone can easily learn about it. Other point is that bitcoin is a much interesting currency and if someone will know a little bit about it they will start to study more about it.
anga3636

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:23:47 AM

For me, it is really a must that parents should teach there kids at early age to learn how to manage money. Financial education isn't something you can cover in one sitting. Since we are in the digital age, parents should teach their children about Bitcoin that will help them to cope up while growing. Children need to learn how to make informed money decisions to become self-sufficient so that they will be independent when they've grown.
It very easy to teach about the bitcoin , as now every kids know about the technology and have some dreams from beginning , first teach them what is bitcoin , show them the value of the bitcoin and give them information to create an account in the forum. And teach them how they will create income for their dreams. After they will work hard because like to fulfil their dreams. The will work for their dreams.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:30:08 AM

In my opinions, Teaching your kids about it isn't impact, the impacts are the love you're spending on them , how much money you earn to raise them. So don't waste your time, just earn money and give them your love.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:35:06 AM

well kids like to play, so something that can bring together bitcoin and gaming

like puzzle that when solved reveal a private key for example

it is important that kids start to learn early some basic economy, at least something about income and expenditure

i heard about a new law for some countries that will make it possible(to teach them basic economy) in schools

I think. It's hard to teach kids something that they haven't done before like bitcoin, so the first thing to do is to teach children a little knowledge about economics, second is to teach them step by step about bitcoin, what bitcoin is and what are the advantages of it. The best way of learning is to involve them than telling or discussing what bitcoin is all about, and teach them what is important to earning bitcoin for their future.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:56:15 AM

Its impossible to make children clearly well-understand the technology behind the bitcoin. We should teach the basic of Bitcoin first then I believe when the kids reach teenagers the curiosity about Bitcoin will be popped out and they will research more about it. Also, it's a good thing to teach them about Financial education as young as possible.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:22:58 PM

I think at a very young age, kids won't be interested in bitcoin. It'll be hard for them to understand it's value. Even adults are having a hard time studying and learning all about it. Learning and understanding everything about bitcoin isn't that easy. So I think must focus their attention on their studies so that they will be more ready to do bitcoining at the right time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jmabion134

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:34:51 PM

Ill teach my kids how to earn bitcoins in a easy way like mining and investing and i teach my kids how to widraw bitcoins ,when im old my kids will continuing my accounts and other investments
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:44:00 PM

well i think kids who has the willingness and ability to do internet works. i thinks kids who are expost to the use of technology are the one with the greatest possibity who can understand bitcoin as electronic money. But bitcoin is not that easy for the kids to understand, maybe there are only certain age of the kids, maybe 10 and above because answering questions here and giving ideas in some topics are only answerable by aged like 10 and above.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

I think we need to explain what is bitcoin? How it works? What we can buy using bitcoin? Teach them investing knowledge when they are young. If they are interested in bitcoin, I think we should teach them how to sell and buy, let them know why go up and why go down and how to find information about bitcoin.

didoubk

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:59:57 PM

Teaching Bitcoin to kids is indisputable. We have to make a new subject talking about cryptocurrencies and specially bitcoin which is the leader now. Added to that, bitcoin start to control the human minds.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:05:51 PM

Its impossible to make children clearly well-understand the technology behind the bitcoin. We should teach the basic of Bitcoin first then I believe when the kids reach teenagers the curiosity about Bitcoin will be popped out and they will research more about it. Also, it's a good thing to teach them about Financial education as young as possible.
Yes, I agree on this. It is not compulsory to teach kids about bitcoin. It is difficult for them on their young age. I too experience difficulties in working in here. So must tell them slowly about this. If we are going to teach kids about this so must be gather many information before we tell them. Must tell them step by step for them to not experience difficulties.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

For me bitcoin is very helpful when it comes to life developtment and status of living so as much as early as possible we must teach our kids earlier because our kids is the future of the universe. So even at younger age they learn on how life's to be and how bitcoin contributed to every family member even at a young age.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:06:26 PM

I think at a very young age, kids won't be interested in bitcoin. It'll be hard for them to understand it's value. Even adults are having a hard time studying and learning all about it. Learning and understanding everything about bitcoin isn't that easy. So I think must focus their attention on their studies so that they will be more ready to do bitcoining at the right time.
- Yeah, adults as we still can not easily learn the knowledge of Bitcoin, thoughts of children are still too simple, they will not be able to understand Bitcoin, knowledge from bitcoin is too difficult compared to their level of knowledge and perception. And if we still try to teach them, I believe that they will be very easy to become crazy or become stupid, although I know children learn everything very fast but bitcoin is not the right place for them, they need more time to learn and develop knowledge. I do not agree with anyone about the idea of teaching kids about bitcoin, they need childhood, they need to learn and play, they do not need to know about bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: