Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin  (Read 134994 times)
owm123

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:55:46 AM

would like to pay with Bitcoin in ordinary shops for goods and meal. This is a biggest problem I see now. But I am happy to see more merchants allow bitcoin.

How would you do it, with confirmation times of 10 minutes? Stend in line for 10 minutes, waiting for your tx to be confirmed?

I think bitcoin transfer is irreversible, so when a person click the send button of their bitcoin wallet to send some bitcoin to someone, then he then is unable to cancel that transaction or he then cannot reverse that transaction, so only sending that will be enough for merchants, just like bitpay

Nope. Untill tx is not confrimed, you can be sure that tx will be accepted. You can send tx with zero or low fee, and merchant will never see that bitcoin on his account.

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:54:52 AM

Oh and confirmation time is a problem...

I'm still waiting for confirmation of some payments because the site I use isn't able to put correct fees and that's really not cool ><

I saw that a lot of people are the delay of transaction and confirmation is the biggest problem for them in bitcoin.
But for me, we can do nothing for it so don't take it as a problem.
So that it can give you somehow a relief.

Signature for rent
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:59:53 AM

I'm still waiting for confirmation of some payments because the site I use isn't able to put correct fees and that's really not cool ><

I saw that a lot of people are the delay of transaction and confirmation is the biggest problem for them in bitcoin.

I found a firm that had 4 confirmations in order for the transaction to be complete; this can take up to 24hours; this is quite frustrating; its up to the website system to set up how many confirmations are needed. I've seen that a big site like Steam only needs 1 confirmation and it doesn't really take long. So people can actually do something to fix this.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:00:48 PM

Yes this delay of transaction will only get worse in the future and will hinder bitcoin being widely accepted by ordinary merchants when other altcoins are way faster and almost instantaneous.

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:26:57 PM

Online shop which accepts bitcoin,, but yeah must likely is the confirmation process especially if you urgently need bitcoin and the confirmation is not yet done so you have no choice but to wait

In some cases you can increase the chance of getting your transaction confirmed sooner, by adding a just above average fee. Of course it doesn't change anything as far as the time for pools to solve a block goes, but it significantly increases the chance of seeing your transaction get included in the next block.

so you have to reduce the bitcoin that you are getting so that you can transfer or receives bitcoin faster than usual? and i guess it is still a problem if i were to choose i will wait rather than increasing fees

[/quote]

and oh by the way one of the problem  of bitcoin that really scares me is when you get scam i havent experience one yet but how to resolve this kind of issue.
BitcoinFanService

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:38:57 PM

for me, my problem at bitcoin is that there are a lot of scammers in investment . when you buy bitcoin whats next getting scammed? only lending and trade exchange will give you profit in bitcoin nothing else.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:45:04 PM

for me, my problem at bitcoin is that there are a lot of scammers in investment . when you buy bitcoin whats next getting scammed? only lending and trade exchange will give you profit in bitcoin nothing else.

nope i guess you are wrong mate lending and trade exchange can cause you to lose money also dude. If you want a say earnings that signature campaign would  do well im just saying tho
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:16:15 PM

Actually there are tons of people waiting for a lender to give them loans. They will ask an amount that might be higher than their account's value so if the DT members tag them, they wouldn't even care. Or they will ask for a loan without any collateral or offer a collateral that is reversible. There are some lenders out there that are regretting the fact that they accepted BCT account for collateral. The user who asked them for collateral didn't actually care about the account and have no intentions of paying the loan.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:22:46 PM

My biggest problem with Bitcoin are the long blocktimes (and the ugly old client). So many crypto's are doing that better now.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:09:50 PM

For me the biggest problem with bitcoin is that I dont know when to buy or when to sell them
You can simply use my technic, you buy when you want buy and you sell when you want sell. simple
but for me biggest problem is about confirmed transaction, when i buy some digital goods if seller new to accept bitcoin it hard to tell them "no worry, it will confirmed i put decent transaction fee" but the seller always worried cause it take long time to confirm and think he dont get his money.
That's what's traders do. Buy low, sell high. Usual merchant tactics. The volatility of bitcoin's value is helpful in this fact because once you see the value fluctuates, feel it out. It's either going to go back up or fluctuate even further, usually it's going back up. I use that opportunity to buy bitcoins, fast. Transaction times is a really big problem in the blockchain.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:51:34 PM

My biggest problem is i can not afford to buy bitcoin because the value is too high but other than that i can not encounter any problems either in transactions and collecting bitcoin that is why i can say bitcoin is the best coin i ever used
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:26:33 PM

Yes this delay of transaction will only get worse in the future and will hinder bitcoin being widely accepted by ordinary merchants when other altcoins are way faster and almost instantaneous.
the one and the least problem that not only i but about 90% of people are facing is that we have not avalibality of shops where we can use bitcoin in real life. i think this problem should be solve in priority basis.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:42:45 PM

My biggest problem is i can not afford to buy bitcoin because the value is too high but other than that i can not encounter any problems either in transactions and collecting bitcoin that is why i can say bitcoin is the best coin i ever used
well thats a huge problem i guess but it also means that you dont have any problems with bitcoins as you just cannot use it if you cannot afford to hold any bitcoins in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:23:46 PM

nope i guess you are wrong mate lending and trade exchange can cause you to lose money also dude. If you want a say earnings that signature campaign would  do well im just saying tho
Gambling, to some people, are also a very good profit scheme. Only to those with very high luck though.
Managing faucets can be very profitable too, as long as you are a good manager.

Offering services or selling goods for bitcoins is just as well as signature campaigns. It lets you earn amounts of coins with ease.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:58:38 PM

I have talked to some of my friends using bitcoin,about what is their biggest problem with this crypto.
And 90% of them said that it is very annoying for them that there are so much scammers in this currency,it is not really hard to lose your money,just do one mistake and thats all.
owm123

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:22:29 AM

I have talked to some of my friends using bitcoin,about what is their biggest problem with this crypto.
And 90% of them said that it is very annoying for them that there are so much scammers in this currency,it is not really hard to lose your money,just do one mistake and thats all.

Tell your friends that bitcoin requires ppl to be at least half-inteligent. I dont know how a sain person can get scammed in bitcoin?

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:44:02 AM

it's depending about What would you do with your bitcoin, if you want to bying something use bitcoin, i think you not afford with price, because you will send your bitcoin to pay what did you buy, but for investment you must waiting lower price to get more profit.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:48:39 AM

my biggest problem in bitcoin is it is not reversible even though theres no confirmation yet. i want the function that transaction can be cancelled if it is still pending or no confirmation. I always mistakenly send to the wrong address and nothing gonna to that

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:57:54 AM

my biggest problem in bitcoin is it is not reversible even though theres no confirmation yet. i want the function that transaction can be cancelled if it is still pending or no confirmation. I always mistakenly send to the wrong address and nothing gonna to that

it's impossible for cryptocurrency with "decentralized system" , because people will trying to scam after sending money, but maybe in future we will find new technology, new cryptocurrency use this system.
mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:29:25 AM

it's impossible for cryptocurrency with "decentralized system" , because people will trying to scam after sending money, but maybe in future we will find new technology, new cryptocurrency use this system.
Yeah, If the feature will be added , Many scammer will make an advantage of it. Like in paypal. They have a feature like this thats why many are getting scammed by using paypal. Scammers are smart in scamming. They will alwayd find a way on how will they can scam. But your feature has some Good advantages.If you send a wrong bitcoin address

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: