Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin  (Read 134994 times)
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:05:12 AM

You better not tell your parents that you are using Bitcoin and what purposes you are suing it for. It will make your life easier if your family doesn't know what you are doing.
lol do you think your family will stop you because using bitcoin? it looks like it was foolish. when I became a parent. for bitcoin does not provide for the loss of my family I will not forbid it.
so the family is not an important issue with the use of bitcoin
some people think bitcoin can harm your life same like what happened to my neighbor.
previously i told him about bitcoin and he looks interested and start buying bitcoin and spend it everything went well.
after a few months his parent tell me to stay away from him and stop teaching useless stuff about bitcoin/internet because he hangout all day long in front of his computer and almost never get out of his room. too bad just my experience.

yes I agree with you but many customer have what problem I don,t know but I have not any problem in bitcoin because when i use bitcoin . I feel very comfortable and very good . I use bitcoin same like  other bank card .

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 07:24:39 AM

You better not tell your parents that you are using Bitcoin and what purposes you are suing it for. It will make your life easier if your family doesn't know what you are doing.
lol do you think your family will stop you because using bitcoin? it looks like it was foolish. when I became a parent. for bitcoin does not provide for the loss of my family I will not forbid it.
some people think bitcoin can harm your life same like what happened to my neighbor.
previously i told him about bitcoin and he looks interested and start buying bitcoin and spend it everything went well.
after a few months his parent tell me to stay away from him and stop teaching useless stuff about bitcoin/internet because he hangout all day long in front of his computer and almost never get out of his room. too bad just my experience.

yes I agree with you but many customer have what problem I don,t know but I have not any problem in bitcoin because when i use bitcoin . I feel very comfortable and very good . I use bitcoin same like  other bank card .

I too feel the same, till date without any problem in transactions and other compatibility issues I'm comfortably using bitcoin. I have never tried large transactions.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:12:51 PM

lol it looks like the person is too exaggerated. I know the limits to use bitcoin. I would not be staring at the laptop screen at any time. and being home every day with no socialization with people. of course it is very bad for your mental and psychic.
I never use more than 12 hours of my time to just in front of the laptop
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:58:58 PM

The biggest problem is that I don't have access to spend it physically its only digital for me so I hope that things will change for me in future and rest everything is for  me when it comes to bitcoins.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:00:31 PM

The relatively slow and annoying confirmation time and specially when there is a spam attack in the network.
I just learned that a long time confirmation. I don't know the reason why can be very long time . and it strongly inhibits my time you know. Can you tell me about this, why did it happen?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:02:05 PM

The biggest problem is I am not getting support from my family as they feel that bitcoin is used for illegal and criminal activities and they think that I am mainly earning it so that I can use it for gambling  Grin
seems like you do not need licensing of your family just to use bitcoin dude. all the choices is that you have. if you need to get permission from your family. you have to prove to them that bitcoin is remarkable. not as they think.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:06:45 PM

I don't have a big problem in bitcoin. Im just enjoying whatever benefits it gives to me.

If I can keep on hugging on any bitcoin problem it will just ruined my journey here. So stay focus is my motto.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:26:56 PM

The relatively slow and annoying confirmation time and specially when there is a spam attack in the network.
I just learned that a long time confirmation. I don't know the reason why can be very long time . and it strongly inhibits my time you know. Can you tell me about this, why did it happen?

Indeed, this is one of the things I hate at the bitcoin, its takes not long but it will take too long for me.
And sometimes it will even be longer than 10 min, its all about the fee's I hate it for sure, they should make that better...
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:15:26 PM

Indeed, this is one of the things I hate at the bitcoin, its takes not long but it will take too long for me.
And sometimes it will even be longer than 10 min, its all about the fee's I hate it for sure, they should make that better...
Agree that confirmation times are very annoying particularly when the network is slow.. Sometimes transactions with lower fees or no fees are dropped AFAIK.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 07:02:55 AM

today we will see more spamer at bitcoin network, and this is make new transaction will "low fees" not visible, so better you use wallet without "fee" like coinbase/xapo, or you can still ue blockchain with highest fee.

i think at this moment the normal fee 30.000/kb

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:45:22 AM

The biggest problem with Bitcoin. Is that you can lose a lot of money and that is not good. But you can also earn a lot of money with Bitcoin.
But patience is very important. I hope that we can all make some profit later in the future. But you never know, it is hard to predict.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:57:55 AM

the fact that it is being used for some unethical and bad practices annoys me, but again every currency is being used for illegal things from USD to Zimbabwean Dollars "IMO at least"....
That is definitely a bad thing, but I don't believe that it is the biggest problem. The long transaction times is the worst thing for sure.
simonloff

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:52:43 PM

Slow confirmation time and taking huge duration when the network is busy, it's very annoying when you need to wait for 5-6 confirmations on exchanges and other sites.
vrm86

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:29:52 PM

To be honest, standard wire transfer between different banks in my country are confirmed 3x a day, that can take even ~10 hours during the night. People just don't give a f.. about bank transfer confirmations, as they trust banks, while with bitcoin the situation is rather opposite.
Dormund

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:22:26 PM

The fact that a transaction is not confirmed at least for 30 minutes when the network is busy, it's not a problem when 1 confirmation is necessary but when 5-6 confirmations are needed then it's annoying to an extent.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:26:14 PM

The fact that a transaction is not confirmed at least for 30 minutes when the network is busy, it's not a problem when 1 confirmation is necessary but when 5-6 confirmations are needed then it's annoying to an extent.

Agreed. This is one of the reasons why some people get out of bitcoin community. But, think about how long also when you send money to other money transfer companies. I think they are also getting tired of slow transactions.
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:27:59 PM

Other than those moments where bitcoin transactions takes too long to be confirmed which really is not at all happening all the time, I guess another is the fluctuatin of it's price when it can drop big time any time you don't expect it to.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:45:58 PM

Other than those moments where bitcoin transactions takes too long to be confirmed which really is not at all happening all the time, I guess another is the fluctuatin of it's price when it can drop big time any time you don't expect it to.

Bitcoin long confirmation is already problem in the past so I think rather than to keep this problem forever to ourselves and tagging it as biggest problem, let's just ride it.

Let's just hope that our developers will come up with a nice solution. Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:59:32 PM

For me i think the confirmation of the transaction taking too long
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:03:51 PM

I dont have much problem with bitcoin but probably my rank that I really need to have high pay, I would really love to continue everyday post but its just that I dont have net to use to do it everyday, And I think that it would be better if I can earn more still thinking that will not cost me a high bill..

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: