Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:14:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin  (Read 135034 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:48:21 PM

My biggest problem with Bitcoin is that the price changes way to slow and I get impatient sometimes I am here to make money and this is like a big waiting game sometimes. Lets hit 600 Dollar fast so we can sell some coins.
You've got a pretty bad problem mate. You can't always expect things to go your way. If you want fast profits, why don't you just do trade? That way, you can profit fast like maybe $100 everyday, given that you have a good prediction skills.
familiaverde

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

My biggest problem is that i didnt find a country , city or just a village that accept ONLY Bitcoin .

I would like to work and got paid in Bitcoin , i would like to see the comunity happy becouse we can all trust eachother (becouse of blockchain) ... imagine when u go to work and u can see all the spendings done by your firm where u work ...

If i would find that i will leave everyting behind and start a new life ...  a real life ... a free life .....

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:09:10 PM

My biggest problem with Bitcoin is that the price changes way to slow and I get impatient sometimes I am here to make money and this is like a big waiting game sometimes. Lets hit 600 Dollar fast so we can sell some coins.

Price change is good I guess, I could say uncertainty of confirmations time is my biggest problem with Bitcoin.Sometimes it takes more than an hour to confirm and other times in few minutes we get 2/3 even 4 confirmations.If this problem resolves somehow and have exact idea of block generation for confirmation would be great.
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:11:21 PM

That it's not as widely accepted.
StoreBit

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:13:06 PM

The wait time needs to be shortened,thats about it for me. I feel like I found a band that no one knows yet and once they do I will go all hipster and look for a new one.
yes its true. it really bother me while waiting for to become a legendry member. and waiting for transection. other wise there I nothing that really creating problems.
Chris4210x

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 08:27:54 PM

BTC is to slow to really use it for trade.

Visit us at www.payger.com
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:29:38 PM

The biggest problem I' having with the bitcoin is that the conformations are sometime taking ages these days.
Due to the fee's its sometimes take a long time and I really hate it about the bitcoin, its a big problem for more people...
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:56:58 PM

BTC is to slow to really use it for trade.
what? thats the biggest nonsense that i have heard for today, bitcoin is not slow at all, also if you trade on an exchange then you just need to press the buttons and the trades are instant

for me the biggest problem is that the price is pretty high at the moment so i cannot buy cheap coins at the moment, but i hope that the price wont fall as people wouldnt be interested in bitcoin that much

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:39:58 AM

The biggest problem I' having with the bitcoin is that the conformations are sometime taking ages these days.
Due to the fee's its sometimes take a long time and I really hate it about the bitcoin, its a big problem for more people...
Yes, I've been having problems like you. I've shopped and took almost a week,
I think it's very annoying. But believe that there are many things of bitcoin in our favor.
DoniAiikya

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:44:45 AM

Since do transaction with bitcoin is more practical than fiat, then I have spent more bitcoin to buy some stuff than using fiat. I mean, the easiness of bitcoin can make us to be more consumptive. And sometime, we need long time to get confirmation for transaction, it will be harder to us when buy goods the
redviper

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:51:39 AM

The time it takes to confirm transactions - even with a generous fee, it can take well over half an hour to get a few confirmations. I can't see how bitcoins are supposed to replace fiat for small transactions to be honest.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:35:36 AM

Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.

for me, big problem that annoys me is transaction confirmation time sometimes, as even when you pay large fees, sometimes it takes some time to get money to one wallet

and of course bitcoin problem is that not every store accepts them yes, lots of online stores does, but almost no real life stores accepts bitcoins yet, so that's problem

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ning_chang

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:51:32 AM

My biggest problem in bitcoin is about the transaction. Transaction may take 12hours long that ive experience during my blockchain transactions
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:12:22 PM

The problem of bitcoin are the processing of transaction qsometimes it took more time to clear you transaction which is i think this is normal we are alot of users but our problem is the same
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:54:27 PM

My biggest problem with Bitcoin is that it sometimes can take some time before the price is at the value that I want it to be. Waiting is not really myt hing but with Bitcoin you have to be patient.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:59:25 PM

My biggest problem with Bitcoin is that it sometimes can take some time before the price is at the value that I want it to be. Waiting is not really myt hing but with Bitcoin you have to be patient.

bitcoin prices are very volatile, and sometimes it can be stable so long. so yes you need patience for it. but if you do the other way and did not hold bitcoin, I think this is not a problem for you.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:08:33 PM

I can't really think of one primary issue that I have with Bitcoin but there certainly are a couple things that bug me about it. Overall I consider it too slow and bloated already. It just takes too long to do transactions, and the network's scope of centralization has increased to a dangerous level. All in all I still do like Bitcoin.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:20:22 PM

Primary concern was where to exchange it safely to cash, knowing that bitcoin payment is irreversible , but its good I found a good website to exchange it and a few good exchangers, trusted ones in the currency exchange section of this forum. Other than that no problems with bitcoin, I know very well how to use it, where to invest it (not cloud minings at all) and where to buy some shares with it. Very few companies offer this option, one I have used is mytrafficvalue but its worthless now, shares have no value, so I already got my bitcoin back from there with a withdraw.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:14:04 AM

I can't really think of one primary issue that I have with Bitcoin but there certainly are a couple things that bug me about it. Overall I consider it too slow and bloated already. It just takes too long to do transactions, and the network's scope of centralization has increased to a dangerous level. All in all I still do like Bitcoin.
Yes true if there is interference bitcoin transactions can be very long at all even I've pending to 5 days. It was so long in my opinion. Hopefully if there is disruption was not up for a maximum of 1 day only because I believe people really need.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:55:20 AM

bitcoin prices are very volatile, and sometimes it can be stable so long. so yes you need patience for it. but if you do the other way and did not hold bitcoin, I think this is not a problem for you.
Yes, it was never static, you have to hold your coins for profit by being patience, and talking about my biggest problem with it is as same as other users " the transaction ". Sometime it takes like more than 10 hrs just for one confirmation for me.

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: