Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin  (Read 134994 times)
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:17:41 AM

i only have a little problem with bitcoin and it is slow transaction and too many confirmation but i know that it is normal and also the big and quick deflation rate . it will be the main problem of all bitcoin users and investors .
Yes me too, i see many people here are problem is about the transaction confirmations we are all the same we have same problems, we will just hoping for a faster confirmation in the future
Yes really possible if the confirmation of receipt can be done quickly it will make users more comfortable with bitcoin. I too have experienced the constraints of his pending confirmation of acceptance for 5 days and it seems to me very disturbing.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:48:11 AM

My biggest  problems with Bitcoins is if fluctuation of the price comes.
and then  sometimes my transaction is extremely delayed before my confirmation
comes in into my email Embarrassed
Right but at the same time we also have to understand that there are fellow bitcoiners who earn a lot of profit with just this. I love how the price fluctuates and gives us opportunity to earn with it.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:54:15 PM

For me, the confirmations time, I hope Bitcoin adopt VNL Zero time confirmation..
I think an important confirmation. because the transaction may fail. I ever fooled when someone sells bitcoin to me. I paid when unconfirmed because the buyer asked quickly. but after one day the transaction is not yet confirmed at all and bitcoin back to the seller. I do not know how to do it? but confirmation is it important?
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:02:00 PM

Right but at the same time we also have to understand that there are fellow bitcoiners who earn a lot of profit with just this. I love how the price fluctuates and gives us opportunity to earn with it.

Exactly someone takes price fluctuations as a threat and some view it as an opportunity to make quick profits, and people will really hate if price remains stable for a long time.
Imoote

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:26:31 AM

Rise and fall of prices there must be harmed and benefited, it all depends on us. But fluctuations it is necessary to turn bitcoin. The problem I have ever disturbs me maybe just a nuisance when the transaction is delayed for several days.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:11:08 AM

Confirmation time

That is the problem with majority of us, but I think it will be resolved in future by the core development team, apart from that I don't see any problem with bitcoin.
Moreover you can send the funds ( I use blockchain and I can spend unconfirmed txn ) even when its unconfirmed, so not really a issue to be worried about, though yes we all hate it.
akosimakulit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:51:57 AM

The fact that people have so hard time using it. I understand why people hate trying anything new, because of the risks associated. For example, I promised to pay one guy small amount of money as BTC, but he doesn't manage to set up a wallet. It should be fairly easy, but as a non-technical conservative guy I think he fears it. Don't know if there is any easy way to get over that fear. Smiley
heroson

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 11:06:21 AM

Exactly someone takes price fluctuations as a threat and some view it as an opportunity to make quick profits, and people will really hate if price remains stable for a long time.
Yes undoubtedly bitcoin have a problem of  price fluctuation. But sometimes its more excited when the price of bitcoin increases. But i dont think bitcoin has more bigger issue than this.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:52:56 PM

I have no any problem with bitcoin but things that making me so mad is confirmation time (more than 10 minutes) and aslo that bitcoin is still not accepted everywhere.
After a brief checking of what people hats the most about bitcoins is - confirmation time, a bit of security, some people are worried about price fluctuations and some want it to spread.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:07:48 PM

The biggest problem is that more and more normal people who are not technical should get involved. We need bitcoin to go more mainstream in order for it to gain traction. That is just my personal idea of course.
Truly said because we need simple people who regulate bitcoins and make more and more transaction. But this is because of us and not because of bitcoins. Yes we need to find a way to propagate it to more people.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:30:41 PM

Yes undoubtedly bitcoin have a problem of  price fluctuation. But sometimes its more excited when the price of bitcoin increases. But i dont think bitcoin has more bigger issue than this.
I guess the price fluctuations are the main attraction bitcoin so as to attract investors see bitcoin as a profitable investment.

HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:48:26 PM

My biggest problem with the bitcoin is that it has confirms with payments and when you are using low fee's it really takes a lot of time before someone will receive it...
Its very annoying in my eyes and a big problem..
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:02:36 PM

I guess the price fluctuations are the main attraction bitcoin so as to attract investors see bitcoin as a profitable investment.
i really think that it is true, price fluctuations allow you to make a lot of money in my opinion and this attracts a lot of people to bitcoins right now i think what is really great

my biggest problem with bitcoins is the fact that the confirmations take a really long time to confirm in my opinion, because of that i sometimes have to wait until my deposit counts
Imoote

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:29:16 AM

i really think that it is true, price fluctuations allow you to make a lot of money in my opinion and this attracts a lot of people to bitcoins right now i think what is really great

my biggest problem with bitcoins is the fact that the confirmations take a really long time to confirm in my opinion, because of that i sometimes have to wait until my deposit counts
Confirmation is sometimes impaired probably is a problem that we all experience and I too have experienced. Maybe it was a reasonable stay if corrected would have been very much better. I never experienced a problem with the transmission up to 4 days and it was very boring.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:33:01 AM

Confirmation is sometimes impaired probably is a problem that we all experience and I too have experienced. Maybe it was a reasonable stay if corrected would have been very much better. I never experienced a problem with the transmission up to 4 days and it was very boring.
At a high level, a transaction is confirmed when it is permanently included in the Bitcoin blockchain. The time it takes for this to happen is quite variable-sometimes confirmation may be tens of minutes and sometimes it may take over two hours, but on average it will take about an hour.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:39:03 AM

My biggest problem with the bitcoin is that it has confirms with payments and when you are using low fee's it really takes a lot of time before someone will receive it...
Its very annoying in my eyes and a big problem..

You should not worry about payment confirmation. When the transaction hit the blockchain consider it done. If you deal with large amounts I would however wait for 6 confirmation to avoid double spends.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:46:34 AM

Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.
My biggest bitcoin problem is with the value of it sometimes it just drop that low that we cant do anythings about it and selling is
not the option So we need to keep the price high with each other.
iamtheonlyone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:47:41 AM

My problems with bitcoin:

Long confirmation times.
Too big blockchain data.
No smart contracts.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:26:23 AM

I don't have any major problem about bitcoins. I don't mind it when sometimes it takes a long time before you receive a confirmation to a transaction. The price fluctuation might happen so fast for some people but if you check it regularly, you wouldn't be shocked by how much did it rise or if it lowered. I am also through with the newbie phase so I don't think I can be scammed by some regular scammers out there. I have been scammed for a number of times before so I have learned my lesson and I kind of recognize if the person I'm talking to secretly wants to scam me.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:23:37 AM

My problems with bitcoin:

Long confirmation times.
Too big blockchain data.
No smart contracts.

Long confirmation time is my biggest problem with bitcoin that is only my problem with bitcoin. And with the other things, I'm not still experiencing it maybe in the future if I am experiencing that kind of problem then it will be my problem also.

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: