Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:07:32 AM

Cryptocurrency particularly bitcoin will surely face more challenges in five years since its unpredictable more fluctuations can take place in addition many altcoins maybe introduce to replace the growing market of bitcoin but if people will continue to patronize bitcoin maybe its market will be successful even after five years

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:09:30 AM

Well I believe it would last for a long span as it quite popular among people with the increasing day by day demand and is heading towards greater prices unstoppable. I expect it to hit 5500$ till the year's end accomplishing new heights. Wink

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:42:35 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
Bitcoin and crypto currency will have to face a few problems at least in the up coming years. For example China has said that they will ban exchanges, will this would be a challenge for crypto currency to survive without Chinese exchanges and whether or not it will have a positive or negative impact on the price.

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:32:50 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
Bitcoin and crypto currency will have to face a few problems at least in the up coming years. For example China has said that they will ban exchanges, will this would be a challenge for crypto currency to survive without Chinese exchanges and whether or not it will have a positive or negative impact on the price.
I am looking at the positive output of this ban, we know that chinese people holds a big volume of bitcoin and if exchanges are ban in their country then there will be a shortage of supply. They are big miners as well, so assuming they have majority of the supply and some countries are adopting positively with bitcoin maybe it would make the price to increase even more.

Ghostrich

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:46:20 PM

Scaling issue might exist, which means that BTC might not be able to support the number of new users, it might not be able to process all the transactions requested
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:25:10 PM

In my own opinion, the obstacles, challenges, and problems that bitcoin will face is the decision of each countries of banning bitcoin or it will not last. But we still all hope bitcoin will last because bitcoin is very helpful and a good source of income that can provide all of our basic needs.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:01:25 PM

I think things will get more better in the future for bitcoin. It is all because I know there would be a lot of innovations that will help bitcoin endure all the obstacles it may face. The only problem I think bitcoin will meet is the legalization of it in all the countries because we are all aware that bitcoin is being used for some illegal transactions which made it more difficult to legalize it all over the world. But all I hope is for bitcoin to get better in the future days to come.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:12:34 PM

The future of bitcoin will surely be bright because of all the things that are happening to it right now. We all want it though to have bitcoin more better than over due to the benefit it may give to us. The obstacle I think it may meet on it's way to the top is the altcoins and the users who really don't know what they are doing. Altcoins maybe a threat but I think bitcoin will just go pass over it and with the users who are not that much aware of what they're doing, I know bitcoin will be able to handle it.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:16:33 PM

Bitcoin has been facing a lot of stuff these days and I wonder what more can it meet on the way. The split that happened almost gave panic to a lot of people but bitcoin still managed to handle it nicely and I think if there would still be some split that would happen, bitcoin will also be able to handle it again. We are all aware of the bitcoin's power and popularity and I think it will continue as years pass by and things will get more better than ever.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:19:24 PM

We are all hoping to see bitcoin more better in the future but still we need to consider the obstacles it needs to endure while it's on it's journey to becoming better. Legalization will always be a challenge for bitcoin because up until now, bitcoin is still not legalized all over the world. Another thing is the altcoins, it can pose a threat to bitcoin but as we all know bitcoin is still more better than any altcoin. Let's just keep on supporting bitcoin and hope for the better.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Freedom Force

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:32:39 PM

In my own opinion, the obstacles, challenges, and problems that bitcoin will face is the decision of each countries of banning bitcoin or it will not last. But we still all hope bitcoin will last because bitcoin is very helpful and a good source of income that can provide all of our basic needs.
I don't think it is the biggest problem. The point of having a decentralized currency is to prevent that kind of thing from happening.

I think that only technical problems or lack of usage can drive the Bitcoin price down. Bitcoin is very strong technicaly, but it needs more adoption.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:34:46 PM

I don't think it is the biggest problem. The point of having a decentralized currency is to prevent that kind of thing from happening.

I think that only technical problems or lack of usage can drive the Bitcoin price down. Bitcoin is very strong technicaly, but it needs more adoption.
the forecast to say for the time being Bitcoin is starting to rejoice again with its price increase. I do not buy Bitcoin at low prices, but I sell Bitcoin more. I hope that the price of 4,800 dollars will return for one Bitcoin again.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:42:48 PM

Prediction can be anything its Positive or negative, Mostly it will be keep growing as we see the trend now a days. Business and Tech giants accepting BTC as their one of the payment option. Here you can understand they wont choose easily as this as a payment option unless they would've done a big analysis about BTC growth.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:06:13 PM

My prediction is, based on my crystal ball  Wink  it is going to boom more and more. Seriously, as it survived the ups and downs all those past years i believe it is going to be stronger all the more for the coming years as supporters are growing in number, so the market will also bloom and there will be more demands for bitcoins.

tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:33:21 PM

I just predict that bitcoin will surprise everyone in the future and the ones who have not already joined bitcoin will regret their decision as it will be the biggest mistakes of their life.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:23:24 PM

I just predict that bitcoin will surprise everyone in the future and the ones who have not already joined bitcoin will regret their decision as it will be the biggest mistakes of their life.
i also have good prediction about bitcoin, to me i think that in future bitcoin will become more and more stronger, in fact people are taking interest in bitcoin and trying to adopt it, therefore they are making bitcoin more and more powerful. therefore i can say that i have good prediction about bitcoin, in fact very soon bitcoin is becoming the number one currency of the world.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:05:01 AM

Its very hard to predict bitcoin, but well bitcoin reached already 5000 dollars, and till end the year after the last fork over bitcoin at November i hope bitcoin can find its place once again and back to grow. Market did reajusted the value to 4000 dollars, but its due to the unstable future of bitcoin till November a lot people scared about bitcoin future.
I assume that it is because of the halving many bitcoiners now are still holding and waiting it to come. It will have a good future time goes by after a years it will be known in the market and that will be a new history also these halving is a history from. Past bitcoin halving that it is not too high to rise up like this.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:51:27 AM

Bitcoin is fastly developing and becoming increasingly adopted in most online services.
As a digital currency, Bitcoin might still face some challenges when it comes to legality and acceptance in certain countries.
For the future, I see Bitcoin becoming very more popular and generally used.
Nazmul012

Activity: 799

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

i always choice bitcoin and i know people would like to choice bitcoin as the  reason is that bitcoin price raises so fast & bitcoin gives us a golden opportunity to make a goodd income  from it. because of bitcoin  banned by some countries,  bitcoin is going down & today bitcoin worth 3800$ but according to prediction, bitcoin will raise worth 7000-8000$ at the middle of 2018

Decalcomania

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:03:22 AM

I predicted that the bitcoin will become more stronger than before. I predict that in the next 20 years the bitcoin will use by most of the people in the world. It will become true for sure.

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: