Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

Right now all i can say for people who are holding Bitcoin it is the best time to ride the price action now as its surely does not show any signs of stopping. But also I don't recommend buying up Bitcoin as it is not a comfortable position to with.  2017 will be the comeback year of Bitcoin as it surely recovered from the price crash that happened to it last 2016 when it went down as low as 500$.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:10:12 PM

From my point of view, I would like to see in future that Bitcoin Will be a global currency all over the world. But still there are some confusion to the people about the Bitcoin. So Bitcoin need to be amended regarding function and value. If Bitcoin could hold the stable price or value then it will last a longer time.
MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:14:18 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
My prediction that the bitcoin in 5 years is worth 5,000$ . The bitcoin now is facing different obstacles, challenges and problems like if the bitcoin will accept by the government in a particular country and if the bitcoin will always be the no.1 cryptocurrency. We can help the bitcoin by sharing our knowledge to other people what is bitcoin and what bitcoin can do. 
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
My prediction that the bitcoin in 5 years is worth 5,000$ . The bitcoin now is facing different obstacles, challenges and problems like if the bitcoin will accept by the government in a particular country and if the bitcoin will always be the no.1 cryptocurrency. We can help the bitcoin by sharing our knowledge to other people what is bitcoin and what bitcoin can do. 
When we do speak about government acceptance then we should really not bother our minds that this thing will happen because its really impossible for government to accept bitcoin no matter what and specualting about the price i think it would really surpass $5k in upcoming years to come on bitcoin but we should really not forget the risk thats why invest for your own risk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:40:27 PM

I believe that the price of bitcoin will become very expensive, so i think this is a very good opportunity for us to collect bitcoin and keep them for long term, so we can easily get profits in the highest peak of price. Although we do not know, will come to the number of what bitcoin price in the future.

It will become more expensive for the upcoming months and years to come. My prediction for this year that it will become stable at $1,500 did happened. And it's now time to expect some more with bitcoin and if I'm thinking that there is a possibility that there would be another stable price of bitcoin and hoping it will be good at $2,000.

good observation there dude. and yeah you were right that it may take some time that the price would range between 2k. I think the ones who'll most benefit from this are those like us earning btc through signature and other services since we're nit really shelling out any amount yet we're earning btc at a high price

We are now at $2,200 and the price gets higher and hoping that this is going to make the price better at higher state. Being at stable at $2,000 is already a good one for us. And possibly when the price get's higher, we are the ones that will benefit on this because it is much better to see the price at $2k rather than $1,500 Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:26:43 AM

I believe that the price of bitcoin will become very expensive, so i think this is a very good opportunity for us to collect bitcoin and keep them for long term, so we can easily get profits in the highest peak of price. Although we do not know, will come to the number of what bitcoin price in the future.

It will become more expensive for the upcoming months and years to come. My prediction for this year that it will become stable at $1,500 did happened. And it's now time to expect some more with bitcoin and if I'm thinking that there is a possibility that there would be another stable price of bitcoin and hoping it will be good at $2,000.

good observation there dude. and yeah you were right that it may take some time that the price would range between 2k. I think the ones who'll most benefit from this are those like us earning btc through signature and other services since we're nit really shelling out any amount yet we're earning btc at a high price

We are now at $2,200 and the price gets higher and hoping that this is going to make the price better at higher state. Being at stable at $2,000 is already a good one for us. And possibly when the price get's higher, we are the ones that will benefit on this because it is much better to see the price at $2k rather than $1,500 Cheesy

Yes and price can go even higher in next couple of months and even current price is really good price to see as no one expected that the price of bitcoins will move this rapidly in recent times but it would be really great to see if bitcoin achieve the price of 5000 usd in coming months.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:49:24 AM

Yes and price can go even higher in next couple of months and even current price is really good price to see as no one expected that the price of bitcoins will move this rapidly in recent times but it would be really great to see if bitcoin achieve the price of 5000 usd in coming months.

The current bitcoin price is good, but it is not certain to reach $ 5000 next month, but we all expect the bitcoin price will continue to rise. So we can enjoy the income from bitcoin
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:22:13 AM

The current bitcoin price is good, but it is not certain to reach $ 5000 next month, but we all expect the bitcoin price will continue to rise. So we can enjoy the income from bitcoin

Price will keep on rising in coming days too but no one is sure when bitcoin will achieve the price of $5000 as it will be never to easy to see that price and to achieve that price I think we need to hold our coins for a really long time.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:36:25 AM

Price will keep on rising in coming days too but no one is sure when bitcoin will achieve the price of $5000 as it will be never to easy to see that price and to achieve that price I think we need to hold our coins for a really long time.
In the next year, i believe that the price of $5,000 is possible because the segwit is yet to come and they are all approving the segwit and in the september we might witness the segwit activation and it will become the big event a huge rocket fuel for the price because the network will become faster because of the increase in block size so there is no doubt that $5,000 is very possible.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:31:52 AM

My prediction for bitcoin is that is going to reach a price of 5000 in five years, and the greatest obstacle bitcoin has to face is the rising fees and the growing time it gets to finally get a confirmation.

I'm not really hoping for BTC to rise but 5000 US dollars is a little low. 5 years from now it can be 10000US dollars. Countries and central banks are beginning to accept BTC and open in regulating cryptocurrencies.

True. I'm experiencing a pending of payment and receive and it can take up to weeks. I don't know what will be their solution on this one but this is big. It can be a major disadvantage of it in the future especially the fees. They are becoming greedy in the system.

I believe that the price of bitcoin will become very expensive at the point that people use their $500 but they just get at least a few decimals of bitcoin so i think this is a very good opportunity for us to collect bitcoin and keep them for long term so we can easily get profits in the highest peak of price.

Definitely a very great time. Economists are predicting a rise till September because of the segwit hype. Bitcoins price is still unknown until then but I think it will reach 10000$$ in the span of 5 years from now. This is the golden age of cryptocurrencies, just like the development of oil in the past in the middle East. If you're good at handling money you can be a millionaire in a 2 year or so.

OliynyK

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

With the recent rally in all the coins it is not easy to make any predictions,i used to assume how the price would rally every time in the past but right now the price is getting higher with time and now i am having time to come to this forum because i am not trading.It is impossible to predict the price right now.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

With the recent rally in all the coins it is not easy to make any predictions,i used to assume how the price would rally every time in the past but right now the price is getting higher with time and now i am having time to come to this forum because i am not trading.It is impossible to predict the price right now.
It is simple really price rally tends to follow the leader in this case if Bitcoin has a strong price action other notable altcoins will also follow. But at the end of a group price rally might be a price correction due to traders/investors taking profit by selling there position. By that we will see the cryptocurrency market in red and I don't really have any exact prediction on when will it recover. Last year was a bad year for Bitcoin in terms of price but a good year to accumulate it at a lower price.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:27:00 PM

It is impossible since it became populated.
We dont know when someone will sell their coin or buy.
If a group of investors does it at the same time we wont know what effect it could give and we dont know when it will happen.
It will always be a surprise for everyone.
Even just a little speculation that would spread can make a wave into the bitcoin price.
I didnt have any idea it would come to this.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:58:58 AM

The predictions about bitcoin is in demand and it will continue to grow or rise in years to come. And the most popular currency and proved to good, it will grow and grow. The predicting also is difficult abut the price is growing. And many businesses are planning to accept a bitcoin as a form of payment. many investors invest in bitcoin as the years come...
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:23:03 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
Exactly my prediction about bitcoin is it will going to become more popular and this spread all over the world. And I think after many years governments will going to accept it as a money and this will help more people especially jobless people who didn't finish their studies. Also i predict that the price of bitcoin will continue increase because of the hard work of every user of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:45:42 AM

The predictions about bitcoin is in demand and it will continue to grow or rise in years to come. And the most popular currency and proved to good, it will grow and grow. The predicting also is difficult abut the price is growing. And many businesses are planning to accept a bitcoin as a form of payment. many investors invest in bitcoin as the years come...
Thats right, bitcoin price will contiously increasing . Bitcon  still number 1 cryptocurrency and they still king in many few years for sure. The price of bitcoin as of now its very high and the price is contiously counting and thats good .  Thats right also many businesses also planning accept  bitcoin as payment. Everyear they have many big investor will accept, adapt and also invest in bitcoin so the price goes up for sure. But no one can say what is the exact future of bitcoin. If the bitcoin pump or dump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BitWaver

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:34:09 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 07:11:25 AM by BitWaver

Predicting future events can be made on intuition/experience or scientific/technical/fundamental analysis. The main goal of science to predict future based on today's facts.
As the history of cryptocurrencies is not long enough, I do find hard to analyse them. After this rally and reverse the question arise: "Should we sell, or could we keep, the BTC, we have? Shocked Roll Eyes
My prediction of BTCprice, or my answer to the question above is: keep your BTCs, be patient, don't panic, don't sell, the price will go higher, maybe soon. The speed of change is very high, so maybe you don't have to wait for long time. https://ibb.co/mHVHQv Smiley Trade with care.
cram03

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:39:23 AM

Well know i dont know im not sure about what will be the price of bitcoin because today the bitcoin value is down
but im sure that after a days or a month bitcoin will rise up again for sure in 2500$
BitWaver

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:24:21 AM

Predicting future events can be made on intuition/experience or scientific/technical/fundamental analysis. The main goal of science to predict future based on today's facts.
As the history of cryptocurrencies is not long enough, I do find hard to analyse them. After this rally and reverse the question arise: "Should we sell, or could we keep, the BTC, we have? Shocked Roll Eyes
My prediction of BTCprice, or my answer to the question above is: keep your BTCs, be patient, don't panic, don't sell, the price will go higher, maybe soon. The speed of change is very high, so maybe you don't have to wait for long time. https://ibb.co/mHVHQv Smiley Trade with care.

if you are trading with BTC, buy here.
https://ibb.co/iwo1JF

trade with care.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:53:01 AM

Well know i dont know im not sure about what will be the price of bitcoin because today the bitcoin value is down
but im sure that after a days or a month bitcoin will rise up again for sure in 2500$
It's normal to me because I have seen this many times, after a big pump follows a big dump and of course the new traders will panic as they think it is already the end of their journey. Despite the big price drop currently, I am still optimistic when the pump will start it will be a new road to a new all time high.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: