Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:06:01 AM

[IMO] I predict that we will face a time when Bitcoin wallet is rarely secure
I agree with you. Imagine all people around the world know about bitcoin, thus more people will use bitcoin wallet, therefore more hackers will pop up and hack bitcoin wallets. They should strengthen the security of the bitcoin wallet. Otherwise, people will be fed up, and hackers will rise. Added to that, I think that bitcoin will be recognized worldwide and all countries will start to use bitcoin. Many companies will use bitcoin as well.
nayanam

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:07:26 AM

it will fall under $2000 and will bounce back to $5000 Wink
costina

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:09:35 PM

This could be a bright future ahead. As we can see bitcoin price is slowly increasing day by  day and it started to be comfortable on the current price so if there would be more support coming from its users + added users seriously bitcoin will be a big bomb for this coming years ahead.
JackMorris

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:20:40 PM

I think it can become a medium  of payment. Bitcoin brings many benefits, that make it possible to be used to buy games on the internet and other things. Probably more countries  might recognize Bitcoin in the future.
Zoomber

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:37:55 PM

Bitcoin's price will going down because the halving block and if i saw last halving block, bitcoin's price going down will happen on November 2016. But it is just my prediction bitcoin's price.
thoham

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:52:37 PM

Bitcoin is now down the price but soon it will get back to the road. Soon it will get to 5k$ in 2018 and maybe it will double at 2019 and become the main digital international currency.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:19:19 PM

My prediction about bitcoin, the bitcoin price is lower in this month, but untill december the bitcoin is so higher than the last high price, becuase its demmand is more high the next month
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

My predictions about Bitcoin will be it will survive in the near future since the technology now days are getting faster making the demand for faster transaction and way to do things will be more in demand. Having Bitcoin now is a sign that the digital age where each individual will have at least 4-7 devices with them giving more opportunities for companies to transact online making online currency demand more appealing to everyone. Even economists are also thinking of the same. Imagine years before our only fastest way to compute is by using a single computer that is a size of a bus but now our devices like our mobile phone is much faster. More technological advancement will pave way into the future that will also affect the Bitcoin.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

My predictions about Bitcoin will be it will survive in the near future since the technology now days are getting faster making the demand for faster transaction and way to do things will be more in demand. Having Bitcoin now is a sign that the digital age where each individual will have at least 4-7 devices with them giving more opportunities for companies to transact online making online currency demand more appealing to everyone. Even economists are also thinking of the same. Imagine years before our only fastest way to compute is by using a single computer that is a size of a bus but now our devices like our mobile phone is much faster. More technological advancement will pave way into the future that will also affect the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has what people need of new technology of currency which easy to use for nowadays. in this era citizens pay more attention with online transactions (for shopping, pay for electricity bill, or even pay for credit a stuff) everything they like to do online without go out to do that activities. Bitcoin technology is very match regarding to this case so for the next 5 years bitcoin will keep exist.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:14:37 PM

I think bitcoin would be the greatest cryptocurrency that ever existed. There were no cryptocurrency before to reach this high value even tho bitcoin is facing some  problems these days but it still almost 4k. I believe it will continue to grow in value after this crysis.

carlosmg

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:06:13 PM

I see strong support at around $3200. At such prices Bitcoin would look incredible cheap, but it will not be there for too long.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:15:17 AM

My predictions about bitcoin is that bitcoin will go up and up and when it is high like $10k i can sell one bitcoin to buy myself a car and drive in it.
 I believe bitcoin will achieve a lot of things like becoming a cryptocurreny that u can use everywhere as payment and i also believe that bitcoin will be big.
Such a sweet wish you have! May god help you in achieving your goals with bitcoins! Indeed there is no doubt that son the bitcoins will be recognized by everyone in the world and at that time, definitely we are going to sue them for paying all sorts of bills etc. I see bitcoins as the future international currency.
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:22:38 PM

[IMO] I predict that we will face a time when Bitcoin wallet is rarely secure
I agree with you. Imagine all people around the world know about bitcoin, thus more people will use bitcoin wallet, therefore more hackers will pop up and hack bitcoin wallets. They should strengthen the security of the bitcoin wallet. Otherwise, people will be fed up, and hackers will rise. Added to that, I think that bitcoin will be recognized worldwide and all countries will start to use bitcoin. Many companies will use bitcoin as well.
It is being happened in a lot of areas that they are facing some government issues using bitcoin and it is bad luck of that government that they are not accepting bitcoin because the bitcoin currency is providing benefits to the users now and it will provide you the amount of your own demand. The profit of the bitcoin will increase according to my prediction about bitcoin and then the investors will take the bitcoin and will make huge income from it so the future of the bitcoin is bright a lot.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:32:17 PM

I think in 5 years bitcoin will still be increasing year by year and in 5 years from now another coin the same with bitcoins roadmap will be created and will try to surpass bitcoins price or value. A lot will happen in 5 years and we'll never know until when bitcoin will be here but I would like to focus more on the present than in the upcoming future.
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:05:39 PM

It will be better if Bitcoin will be introduced to masses. Because as it goes more popular, it will not end and since people will find that Bitcoin is very accessible like for buying things online  and giving an extra incomes, there will be no threat then unless someone/ something will

Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:11:52 AM

i can not think of any other big issue besides the TX limit, for now or for the future, bitcoin need to get out of the beta phase, where it is seems stuck forever

possible obstacles would be regulation around the world(so not just one country...) and base security issue, to avoid new users losing their bitcoin

then you have a bunch of small pesky problem, like confirmation time(side chain can solve this), slow sync(checkpoint can solve this), 51% attack(ignoring the whole thing about "the longest chain matter more" can solve this) ecc...
Maybe next year the bitcoin value willreach $5k or even more. Because as of now bitcoin knowledge is spreading worldwide. Many investors are influencing to invest in bitcoin. So if that happens thae value of btc will rise up.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
cryptocortex

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:03:28 AM

i can not think of any other big issue besides the TX limit, for now or for the future, bitcoin need to get out of the beta phase, where it is seems stuck forever

possible obstacles would be regulation around the world(so not just one country...) and base security issue, to avoid new users losing their bitcoin

then you have a bunch of small pesky problem, like confirmation time(side chain can solve this), slow sync(checkpoint can solve this), 51% attack(ignoring the whole thing about "the longest chain matter more" can solve this) ecc...
Maybe next year the bitcoin value willreach $5k or even more. Because as of now bitcoin knowledge is spreading worldwide. Many investors are influencing to invest in bitcoin. So if that happens thae value of btc will rise up.
From a look at the current market, it's more likely that Bitcoin will reach 5k sooner than you think. I'm expecting it to peak at around $7,000 this year. We just need to get rid of the segwit2x drama.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:12:56 AM

From a look at the current market, it's more likely that Bitcoin will reach 5k sooner than you think. I'm expecting it to peak at around $7,000 this year. We just need to get rid of the segwit2x drama.

It's more likely that bitcoin will reach $5000 than $7000 this year, the price range now were $3800 to $4000. A few days ago china release a news that they banned cryptocoin exchanges which restrain the price of bitcoin to go higher. However reaching $7000 is not possible next year so better invest now in bitcoin or earn in campaign and do not spend it until the value reach higher.  Smiley

cryptocortex

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:18:56 AM

It's more likely that bitcoin will reach $5000 than $7000 this year, the price range now were $3800 to $4000. A few days ago china release a news that they banned cryptocoin exchanges which restrain the price of bitcoin to go higher. However reaching $7000 is not possible next year so better invest now in bitcoin or earn in campaign and do not spend it until the value reach higher.  Smiley

It already reached $5,000 this year. If it goes back to this value again, it's more likely that it will break the barrier. That's what technical analysis says.

But you have a point regarding the China situacion. I think we have to see how miners will adapt to all of this before speculating about the price.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:40:40 PM

Slowly going back up, there still will be dips but overall I think in longterm its only gonna rise!
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: