Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2996
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:28:22 PM

Like I just said in my previous post, I think that Bitcoin will crash very soon, after $5,000 or $6,000 and then for a few years it will decline to under $2,000 again.
Well, that is your prediction, we have to request everyone's prediction as we never know what awaits in the future.
Investing in bitcoin is just like believing it's potential and it doesn't matter if it will crash as long as it will rise again, this time it will be a hard game and only those who have strong hands will be able to win in the end. Even if there is a crash, I'll never sell my bitcoin because it's intended for a very long term hold.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:50:04 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

I think bitcoin will be accepted and legal in all country including in the country I belong so that many people will know about bitcoin. Together with that I think it will increase its price

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:04:36 AM

My predictions, Bitcoin is the answer of world poverty, Everybody involves in btc will give a good opportunity to sustain the needs of individual, It will be legalized soon and every country unite to support cryptocurrency to minimize crime rate all over the world.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:35:49 AM

Knowing bitcoin is legalized at one single country, Japan, and see what it had made with bitcoin and crypto in the general just makes me sure the future will bring to all early investors, adopters and suporters huge profits, i cant wait to see bitcoin legalized and acepted worldwide, lets see what will happen over the next 5-15 years from now.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:12:25 PM

The resistance of other countries relative to the use of bitcoins is relative when they are still ignorant about it... but once they will get acquinted about it, they will realize the value and a research will be the next step to it.  Nowadays, countries are opening its door to the use of this digital currency.. some have come to realize the disadvantages... that is why some countries are now in the process of regulating it as their taxation are getting affected. With this, a more prudent use of this currency is sought....
Now the people believe in bitcoin because they are trying to invest in the bitcoin. It is not now very difficult for all the people to teach bitcoin to the other people. Just show them the easy and the soft ways of using bitcoin. So the future of the bitcoin is bright and the prediction about the bitcoin is very positive that it is going to increase more in the future.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:22:44 PM

i am very upset to say September  is very unlucky of bitcoin trader .because  this month bitcoin price very low i can,t believe  this.and now up the price..i think future bitcoin price  very up .so we can hold it.
Ups and down are a part of life boy that doesn’t mean that you become upset. Unlucky things will always happen to you. If September was ad for bitcoin then just remember that bitcoin is capable of increasing its value double than before so keep calm and wait for tight time.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:47:12 PM

it will fall under $2000 and will bounce back to $5000 Wink
Yes I also connect with bitcoin due to unique features, like price, transition, accessibility, use and profitability. According to me the price will reach to 10000 till the end of this year, although its price became fall during a few weeks. But it is due to some decisions from some countries, and I think that this downfall is for the time being. For the long term the bitcoin will overcome all the other currencies of the world.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

it will fall under $2000 and will bounce back to $5000 Wink
Yes I also connect with bitcoin due to unique features, like price, transition, accessibility, use and profitability. According to me the price will reach to 10000 till the end of this year, although its price became fall during a few weeks. But it is due to some decisions from some countries, and I think that this downfall is for the time being. For the long term the bitcoin will overcome all the other currencies of the world.
Btc value is increasing now despite the bans of some country, meaning btc is able to increase easily even after its fall and it's not dependent on any country.
mozillaspez

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:29:36 AM

i am very upset to say September  is very unlucky of bitcoin trader .because  this month bitcoin price very low i can,t believe  this.and now up the price..i think future bitcoin price  very up .so we can hold it.
Ups and down are a part of life boy that doesn’t mean that you become upset. Unlucky things will always happen to you. If September was ad for bitcoin then just remember that bitcoin is capable of increasing its value double than before so keep calm and wait for tight time.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:27:46 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
We all know that the future of bitcoin is very unpredictable. There's no certainty that the future of it will be successful. A lot of things is expected to happen in bitcoin but the obstacles of it may be a factor that may affect or make the success of bitcoin go off hand. But for me I think bitcoin will make it through and the obstacles will be just enough to make the foundation of bitcoin firm and enough for more trouble.
This is true that the future of bitcoin is very unpredictable. I myself do not consider it as a reliable source of income. In my opinion it is something like a fun and must not be used as the only source to earn money.

Anything related to the BTCs whether it is the market value or things about its restrictions in different countries are a question mark indeed.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:28:19 AM

Well nobody can predict the future but in my opinion bitcoin can give tough competition to the USD.Maybe in future all the international transactions in the international markets will be done by bitcoin.Bitcoin gives fast and easy returns in a very less period of time.
there are maximum chances that in near future all the transactions will be done with bitcoins. The pace at which bitcoins are getting popular I am damn sure that in the next five years, bitcoins will be used by everyone. Bitcoins are running towards the position of being best currency at the speed of light.
You may be right but I think otherwise. There is no doubt that Bitcoin market price will increase significantly in the future along with the number of investors investing in Bitcoin as well.

But I don’t think so that Bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in the coming few years. This is a very long marathon a time taking process.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:14:26 AM

My prediction of bitcoin five years from now,that the blockchain market will continue bloom and growing.bitcoin currency will  rise up to maximum limit,all bitcoiners have invested and trade there crypto currency,goverment will legalize the bitcoin,more and more people will knowlegeable about bitcoin,and five years from now my rank will become hero.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
mozillaspez

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:21:15 PM

My predictions about Bitcoin are as follows. I see it becoming the world's reserve currency in which all other currencies or assets base their value off of. I think this because it's the best form of sound money we've ever come across.
That is also my prediction. Bitcoin is nearly going to become the most famous currency in the world. It will take over the world in near future and that is obvious. People will see bitcoin as they see diamond now a days. It already has taken over half of the world’s currency.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:38:56 PM

Bitcoin will be popular all over the world. Also, demand and supply will continue to increase and so with its price. Lastly, more stores will accept bitcoin as mode of payment.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:50:55 PM

In 5 years to come, I predict that bitcoin will encounter problems regarding legalizations for it has a  decentralized system right now. And I predict that the government will intervere with the digital cryptocurrency  and may propose tax to it. Many things could happen in 5 years, as to now bitcoin is heading forward and I hope it continues because it helps many individuals who are into bitcoin. And as long as we are here to support and continue to trust in bitcoin, I think it will still has its place in 5 years to come.

yunita

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:53:31 PM

Like I just said in my previous post, I think that Bitcoin will crash very soon, after $5,000 or $6,000 and then for a few years it will decline to under $2,000 again.

it looks like we see from the trading chart it will always repeat every ride high then it will drop to half price, I agree with your opinion, it is like there is a recurring rhythm cycle but we do not know when will rise and fall of bitcoin price in the market
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:04:23 PM

I see bitcoin running with fiat for the next years that may help us to become more productive in the sense that bitcoin is already legalized in each country and probably it may be higher enough for us to sustain ourselves. I see bitcoin in the future as a first crypto-currency that has been successful and functional for the century and improvement for its features.

ngefek berat

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:07:06 PM

Perhaps the obstacles that can suddenly appear in the next 5 years is that more and more developed countries are starting to ban the ico itself and and many natural disasters even appear clashes that resulted in war. The most appropriate way for us to help bitcoin to continue to survive is to spread this forum to all people whether it is still children, teenagers and even parents so that future generations will be better.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:17:48 PM

In 5 years to come, I predict that bitcoin will encounter problems regarding legalizations for it has a  decentralized system right now. And I predict that the government will intervere with the digital cryptocurrency  and may propose tax to it. Many things could happen in 5 years, as to now bitcoin is heading forward and I hope it continues because it helps many individuals who are into bitcoin. And as long as we are here to support and continue to trust in bitcoin, I think it will still has its place in 5 years to come.

Yes I foreseen the most challenging obstacle will be facing in the next 5 years is the legal issue, because government will surely intervene and imposed taxation and be used for some illegal activities like illegal drug trading activities, as a believers of these currency we should think in any means to protect the integrity of this currency.

mcjavares

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:29:52 PM

My prediction about bitcoin I think it will be up in several time not only 1 year maybe will be in two or threre years to be up again,
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: