Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246114 times)
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:22:11 PM

Bitcoin is the best form of cash for me because we can use it to buy things and also earn money if we will put it on an investment like in the altcoins that are keep growing now and that is the reason i think that bitcoin is better than cash.
Yes that's true that we can buy things or any digital things/goods using bitcoin but still cash is better than bitcoin you can't use bitcoin in your daily needs like foods or medicines. Though there's an advantage of using bitcoin from cash and that's only here online, but even whatever happens people cant deny that cash has more advantages for our daily needs you cant buy foods or pizza in physical store with bitcoin and waiting 30 mins to 1 hour or more to get 1-3 confirmation of your transaction its gonna annoying from the owner of the store/seller or even the buyer to wait such a ling time and you have to pay ridiculous fee to make it confirm faster.
Yeah your right you can buy things in online using bitcoin but it doesn't make bitcoin better than cash because you can't use bitcoin in your daily and what if bitcoin dies ? what will happen to the bitcoins you store ? Unlike cash there is no possibility that it would die so cash is still better than bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:24:25 PM

I think it depends on the type of transaction, for the moment we can not use the bitcoin transactions directly so that we still have to have the cash. bitcoin is great to use for online transactions and send money.
Even in the future, cash will still be here and I will never think that bitcoin will be more popular in the future even if it has already find its success.
People will use what the government will tell them to use because they do not want to break a law and they will remain compliance to avoid any problem in the future. There are some countries who ban bitcoin, they must be protecting their own currency and I believe our government can make it anytime.

It's pretty obvious that most countries especially the major ones know about bitcoins. Japan, which is another big player, is accepting bitcoins as a legal payment method. Other countries ban bitcoin but they are banning any other foreign currencies as well because they don't want their nation to have all those. They are insecure about people not using their very own local currency. We don't have to worry about them at all because clearly we don't live in a country like that. Because otherwise, we wouldn't be posting here and risking going to jail just because of using a certain currency.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

investinator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

The question isn't bitcoin vs cash in my opinion its in what proportion do you separate them. They both have a good place for them in the world, cash will always be the best method for offline payment but bitcoin could easily destroy a large portion of card payments and take over that market.
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:59:02 PM

The cost of bitcoin is more value than cash.
Because if bitcoin having increase price bitcoin is more value than cash.
Cash is constant.While if you choose bitcoin to save when you sold it at high price that will be a big cash.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 02:40:53 PM

Bitcoin is the best form of cash for me because we can use it to buy things and also earn money if we will put it on an investment like in the altcoins that are keep growing now and that is the reason i think that bitcoin is better than cash.
Bitcoin is not cash, if I'm correct cash is fiat. Instead of calling it as cash it is a currency and I would say that it can be good as cash, maybe that's the proper and right term for it. Bitcoin is better than cash for us who are using bitcoin but for people that are not using it, cash is what they preferred.
I am confused to see your comment. Are you accepting Bitcoin is cash or not? If you ask me, i say it is cash for me. Yes, i bought many things from this bitcoin, and I sold coins that money I will use in my daily life. It helps me lot in my financial system. So I will be considered the Bitcoin is cash for me.

I think he just mistakenly used the word cash. Cash is anything that has value equivalent in fiat. Bitcoin has a real value so it can be considered too as cash. The OP means fiat. Bitcoin has a lot of features that fiat doesn't have just like anonymity feature and it's value are continuously increasing every year

As to me, it looks more like you are using the term wrongly

Also, it is not quite clear what you mean by "cash being anything that has value equivalent in fiat". When people use such obscured or otherwise convoluted phrases, they are most certainly trying to hide something (or just try to make an impression). Apples can be priced in fiat too (I guess this is what you mean by "value equivalent in fiat"), but does it mean that they are cash (if I got your point right, of course)? Cash, as per financial dictionary, is "physical currency printed on banknotes and coins", and as I see it this is what most people think when they hear the word. There are other definitions as well but they have narrow scope of usage (mostly between economists)

JGoRed

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

Well, it is very useful to do international transfers for low fees; where cash is hard to do so without being in person.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:51:35 PM

Because of some specifications.
Bitcoin is now more easier then cash to transact or anything, it's getting bigger day by day and gaining ground slow and steady way. Hopefully Bitcoin will be one of the main global currency. So in future, Bitcoin will be more preferable to cash.
GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:11:39 PM

Because of some specifications.
Bitcoin is now more easier then cash to transact or anything, it's getting bigger day by day and gaining ground slow and steady way. Hopefully Bitcoin will be one of the main global currency. So in future, Bitcoin will be more preferable to cash.

Of course, bitcoin will be preferable to cash, but the usual money will not disappear, because they will be an alternative in case of collapse.

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:07:54 PM

We have Bitcoin instead of cash because bitcoin is easy to use especially in online marketing and business rather than cash, because cash is use on the item you want to buy in there market, store and etc.
yes i think for online purpose bitcoin is the first option as it is more convenient to use bitcoin for online shopping, and now we can see that most of the online shops are accepting bitcoin for shopping as payment method. in previous time they were using paypal but after bitcoin introduce in the world it made it more easy to use bitcoin for online shopping.
Yes the bitcoin is trusted more now a day as it used to be in the past. As it was a new revolution in the past and people were not use to it nor were many of the people clear about the concept of the Bitcoin. also there was a trust factor for the online businesses to not to accept it, but as the people and the governments of various countries accepting it now has built a progress towards the trust of many online shopping places and payment spots where it is now easily acceptable.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:09:01 PM

I'm happy to accept bitcoin instead of cash money,  because bitcoin is secured than cash. If you think about security measures, then definitely bitcoin would be far greater than cash. Not only that, but also bitcoin is easier to convert, in addition to it's less expensive than master card transactions.
So you will try it.

on some point bitcoin is much secured than cash as it is decentralized and no know is holding your bitcoin for you. and also bitcoin has a lot of space on improvements on its price. it could be one of your investment as it can grow its value over time.
Well everything has its advantages and disadvantages and same is the case here with the Bitcoin. Due to the decentralized feature it has same advantages that people like about while there is also a set of mind who don’t trust it and rely on the BTC for its decentralization. Specially the people involved in the government policy making have many questions regarding the existence and mechanism of the BTC.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:25:56 PM

Bitcoin is not cash, if I'm correct cash is fiat. Instead of calling it as cash it is a currency and I would say that it can be good as cash, maybe that's the proper and right term for it. Bitcoin is better than cash for us who are using bitcoin but for people that are not using it, cash is what they preferred.
I am confused to see your comment. Are you accepting Bitcoin is cash or not? If you ask me, i say it is cash for me. Yes, i bought many things from this bitcoin, and I sold coins that money I will use in my daily life. It helps me lot in my financial system. So I will be considered the Bitcoin is cash for me.

Are you referring to me? I don't consider bitcoin as cash because for me, cash is the paper money and bitcoin is not. So I'm trying to explain and distinguish what I know with their difference. Not just because you can use bitcoin for buying things online you consider it as cash, the better term for it, is currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:52:06 PM

Well, it is very useful to do international transfers for low fees; where cash is hard to do so without being in person.
i agree with you that bitcoin is very much better to international transfer we know that you will pay a high tax when transfer your over cash money and you are right its very hard so bitcoin is much more better than cash to transfer it to anywhere. 
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 10:11:52 PM

Bitcoin is cooler than physical cash.
I remember when I was the only one of my friends who knew anything about Bitcoin. One day I bought something from a local shop with Bitcoin and one of my friends was very surprised and thinking how cool that was.

Bitcoin is great to transfer high amount of money over the world, but unfortunately due to the actual situation and high fees, not that good for micro transactions like it was back in the days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:16:36 PM

Their are lot of features due to which makes everyone to keep bitcoin instead of cash, the transaction are non traceable and no one knows who is the owner of that address on that address.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:26:12 PM

Right now the fees on bitcoin  are much too high and the wait time is too long to be used instead of cash but it is still better than most methods for online payment. I think a better term that one of my friends used to me in conversation one day is to call it internet money.
Yeah the current fee is very burdensome for users. Because with a low fee you will not be able to get a fast transaction. Better to use cash without fee and simple.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:26:38 PM

Bitcoin is cooler than physical cash.
I remember when I was the only one of my friends who knew anything about Bitcoin. One day I bought something from a local shop with Bitcoin and one of my friends was very surprised and thinking how cool that was.

Bitcoin is great to transfer high amount of money over the world, but unfortunately due to the actual situation and high fees, not that good for micro transactions like it was back in the days.
yes an advanced technology like bitcoin always looks cool , but besides of that when you used cash / physical money it is hurting our lovely earth and not healthy too right? the money you hold have been moved by thousands or even millions people .

moving fully to do transact using bitcoin are so close when there is a lot of merchants open their doors.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:13:18 AM

Right now the fees on bitcoin  are much too high and the wait time is too long to be used instead of cash but it is still better than most methods for online payment. I think a better term that one of my friends used to me in conversation one day is to call it internet money.
Yeah I do the same thing, I'm sorry why I did not keep a lot of my bitcoin and hold it until now. I'm sure when I still hold my bitcoin. I must be rich now
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:48:31 AM

I think it's not just a fee on why users prefer to use cash. Because cash is more accepted in various places. While bitcoin is still in the process of spreading.

saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:51:11 PM

I think it's not just a fee on why users prefer to use cash. Because cash is more accepted in various places. While bitcoin is still in the process of spreading.

Bitcoin will be in the process of distribution for a long time. And cash has been familiar to people since ancient times. And they will continue to exist for a long time. Some countries still can not refuse cash

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:07:38 PM

The current transaction system that uses a lot of digital means, making bitcoin more and more interested, but did not rule out the bitcoin can be used as a means of cash transactions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: