Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246123 times)
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:44:25 AM

I love bitcoins as a form of investment and income but there are many limitations in using it that is why i also love cash because cash doesn't have any limitations in any establishments.
Bitcon doesn't have any limitations if you have a computer and an internet man, cash isn't a good way when you want to investing into some project. And for now , Bitcoin are accepting all over the world , so you just can't use your cash to investing into a project that opening in foreign counties.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:46:53 AM

Because bitcoin is more good in investment, and whe  we have bitcoins we could have made an online transaction, and i think many users will also prefer the bitcoin because it is safer to use, and bitcoin is can the future and also can do what the cash is doing right now.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:04:23 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.

I really love bitcoin because it is very convenient to use, no need to bring some cash. I can also pay my bills thru bitcoin.
Exactly! The one thing in which paper money can help you is spending of that money in order to have things which you do need in your life. There is nothing profitable which you can get in return by having cash in your pocket. On the other hand, having bitcoin actually means that you are continuously increasing the amount of money which you are having. Increase in the market price of bitcoin will result in more profit.

Simple explanation but good one. How ever having more bitcoin dont need to be profit every time but now and for the future time its gonna be cuz bitcoin is not having any time of decreasing price for long time.

Think this is something that we all waited for long time to happen to see bitcoin in high price and to enjoy.
Bitcoin is the popular and useful currency in the world, having bitcoin now shows that you can do anything and can change you future that’s why having bitcoin is like having future in your own hands. We use cash for some practical’s works while bitcoin is useful not only in practical works but also in online shopping etc and these are the things cash can’t do.
There is no doubt that having bitcoin is the samething as having ones future in own tip of fingers because bitcoin is changing the world and it voice to the voiceless by making every man equal but bitcoin is yet to be popular because it hasn't hit the mainstream.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:21:07 AM

Bitcoin can make your money more unbelievable than anything else that also like an investment well it takes time like always and alike banks although it is powered by miners and users . Users quantity can make bitcoin more valueable than before and users can manipulate the value depending on the other users money.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:26:35 AM

I think that for me I use to pay things using bitcoin instead of cash, we all now that if you have something to buy online we all now that their offices are far far away and not matter how many cash do you have you usually take hassle when you use cash in paying to it, while in bitcoin it is easy to pay things no more hassle.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:50:29 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.

The question here is does cash grow? Can we invest on cash? It is true that what we use now and what we get for working all day is cash, still it is nothing like bitcoin that grows. Wouldn't anyone prefer a payment or salary such as bitcoin that grows from time to time? It is far more advantageous than regular cash or money, so anyone would like prefer it.
eddyifeanyi

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:28:14 AM

Great, great topic and interesting contributions. But, I would like to add that with bitcoin u r financially shielded from the outside world. Only you know exactly what u r worth. Bitcoin makes you fnancially independent.
Purno99

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:42:36 AM

it is basically bitcoin created not for cash, because bitcoin is a virtual currency or digital so it can be for future investment and very safe because it can avoid theft.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:22:59 PM

The question here is does cash grow? Can we invest on cash? It is true that what we use now and what we get for working all day is cash, still it is nothing like bitcoin that grows. Wouldn't anyone prefer a payment or salary such as bitcoin that grows from time to time? It is far more advantageous than regular cash or money, so anyone would like prefer it.
I agree to that. Bitcoin is a huge help for the people who want to use it for payment or doing transaction and also for investment purposes because the price of bitcoin is keep on rising and that is why it is good to keep some bitcoin for long term purposes and either use it as an investment or use it as a way to make transactions like payments.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

I agree to that. Bitcoin is a huge help for the people who want to use it for payment or doing transaction and also for investment purposes because the price of bitcoin is keep on rising and that is why it is good to keep some bitcoin for long term purposes and either use it as an investment or use it as a way to make transactions like payments.
For me, though there are many altcoins better than Bitcoin, (yeah these altcoins are really better than Bitcoin about the platform, system, supply coin and the growth) but I am still holding a lot of Bitcoin for long term. ~50% my capital are holding in Bitcoin. In my opinion, Bitcoin as Gold or Dollar in the asset or forex market. So, the primary asset will not have low value.
Maltven

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

For me, though there are many altcoins better than Bitcoin, (yeah these altcoins are really better than Bitcoin about the platform, system, supply coin and the growth) but I am still holding a lot of Bitcoin for long term. ~50% my capital are holding in Bitcoin. In my opinion, Bitcoin as Gold or Dollar in the asset or forex market. So, the primary asset will not have low value.
I agree with you in my opinion i see in the crypto world a lot of gold and diamonds but the only problem is that the diamonds are only bitocin and gold is everything else so i would rather take the diamonds if i know it is worth more and better.
Rosberger

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:42:04 PM

When you are holding cash you will not gain any money from it, because its mostly very stable, while bitcoin is unstable and it can sometimes rise up very high.

I would rather go to bitcoin instead cash now because bitcoin is more profitable.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:08:58 PM

When you are holding cash you will not gain any money from it, because its mostly very stable, while bitcoin is unstable and it can sometimes rise up very high.

I would rather go to bitcoin instead cash now because bitcoin is more profitable.

Yeah cash is cash, no profit unlike bitcoin that every month the price increase, even though sometimes the price going down but its always end up to rise and look at the price now its very big.
c++btc

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:13:54 PM

because bitcoin price is increasing while the cash is just like physical cash no improvement and also there is not price hike in that money. unlike in the bitcoin price increases we can save our money and it is still increasing.
Anochensio

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:17:26 PM

Because bitcoin is a very good source of getting a lot of money very fast also it is very easy to earn through bitcoin and i think we all want something where we can earn a lot very fast that is the dream of everyone to become very rich very fast.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:45:35 PM

Besides, Bitcoin is an invisible gold and do not be restricted by the customs.
If your sending remittances from one country to another this is an added benefit as a you can't save a lot of money from these transfers. Distribution of income can become equitable too if payments are made without middlemen getting the profits.
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:16:18 PM

Bitcoin is better than cash because bitcoin keeps on increasing and also you can send money around the globe without any fees and also you use it for buying paying your bills and also in gambling if you like,Bitcoin is really the best because it is stress free and hassle free rather than cash.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:51:23 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 04:11:55 PM by ross09

Bitcoin is better than cash because bitcoin keeps on increasing and also you can send money around the globe without any fees and also you use it for buying paying your bills and also in gambling if you like,Bitcoin is really the best because it is stress free and hassle free rather than cash.

It is all depends on every situation .. it is like why cash when you have debit or credit cards?? in some cases yes why not pay through bitcoin rather than cash..but the thing is just like in cards when bitcoin gets in more higher  rate in society ( you can react but lets face it bitcoin is not as popular  as payment method now a days ) they gonna set new rules etc.that is the truth behind every celebrity who gets indemmand in industry  ...the more popular they are the higher they gets in talent fee..same thing in bitcoin ...because bitcoin is our celebrity and the modirators are the managers
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:17:56 AM

because bitcoin price is increasing while the cash is just like physical cash no improvement and also there is not price hike in that money. unlike in the bitcoin price increases we can save our money and it is still increasing.
The possible profit in bitcoin is really promising and that is the reason why bitcoin is a very great type of currency and a must to have because if we will have some bitcoin in our wallet or portfolio then earning extra money is really possible because of the volatility that makes the price of bitcoin goes up higher and faster than any other investment vehicles.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:59:40 AM

Simply bitcoins is the very successful investment so far in this period of time. And it is more convenient to use than real cash because of it being digital with just scanning the barcode you can know access the money or pay some kind of payment ypu wanted. And plus the fact that you can do transaction all around the world with just using your mobile phone and an internet Connection.that is why we ahoulf have bitcoins instead of cash. Cash are stable no investment while bitcoins can make you rich promise trust me it happens ti me.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: