Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246121 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:15:32 AM

Bitcoin, value is eighteen times more volatile than cash money.
Bitcoin keeps going from strength to strength, that's different with cash money.
Bitcoin became more stable than  cash money.
Bitcoin is the biggest, and best-known.
Bitcoin is just new, cash has been around for many years and people are satisfied using it, I don't think bitcoin will be more popular than cash in the future. They have their own advantage, bitcoin can be use online as a currency or a payment system and it can also be an investment if you are willing to take risks. It's up to us actually, we have our won comparison but one thing is certain, is that they are both useful.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:12:33 AM

For some reasons, it is much better to use bitcoin instead of cash for its great purpose. Bitcoin is a crypto currency. You cannot see and touch it physically though it has the largest exchange rate among others. Meaning you might want to transact business and buy things you like with bitcoin which is very secured. You can bring even the biggest amount of money you have through bitcoin. It not bulky and heavy. You just have to store it on your wallet then you can buy things and transact business that easy and less hassle. That is how bitcoin works. It amazed a lot of people who has been using it for years. And we have been hearing success stories about bitcoin. And it is truly a blessing to us.
RaymanC.

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:30:35 AM

Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables new payment systems and money that are entirely digital. Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is fully controlled by its users without central or intermediary authority. From the user's point of view, Bitcoin is similar to cash in the internet world. Bitcoin can also be viewed as the most prominent record keeping system currently available.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:45:27 AM

Because bitcoin has many advantages, although not denying there are also shortcomings. Bitcoin is very easy to use and there are many ways to get it. Bitcoin is not easily faked and moving prices can exceed the value of banknotes.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:27:53 PM

Because bitcoin has many advantages, although not denying there are also shortcomings. Bitcoin is very easy to use and there are many ways to get it. Bitcoin is not easily faked and moving prices can exceed the value of banknotes.
Isn't Fiat Currency an easier to use currency rather than Bitcoin? When it comes to transactions you really don't need to use your phone in order to send payment you will only need to get your money in your wallet and pay it to the cashier. Also when it comes to getting it it won't be easier as Fiat Currency as a Fiat currency being a legal tender in a country will make it automatically the most accessible among the two. I really don't want to give negative views in Bitcoin but we must be real in giving it some advantages.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:45:29 PM

Bitcoin and cash has their own world to live in. Cash being in the physical world is much easier to use when it comes to buying things like food or groceries because no need to have the technology to access bitcoin. While bitcoin in the other hand is digitally and more advance than cash because there are a lot of things bitcoin can do that cash can't.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:48:30 PM

Why? Instead of cash why bitcoin, for me I'd rather to choose bitcoin in the future because I know bitcoin will continue to increase someday. But for now I choose cash because cash is more important in our daily life. When you buy food and all you need.
alj024

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:12:51 PM

I think bitcoin is more secure than cash, Bitcoin stays online and no one can steal it except you have been hack and that would be nearly impossible except you are really careless or someone is making a fool out of you. 
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:45:32 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.

Yup completely agree on all the points, moreover there will be less chances of you falling prey to the corruption in the system
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:48:47 PM

Bitcoin is good for long term invest because the value is keep on increasing periodically that's the first reason why btc is better than fiat. The rate of placing fiat in the bank is very low and bitcoins will grow faster than placing your money in the bank.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:30:42 AM

Bitcoin is good for long term invest because the value is keep on increasing periodically that's the first reason why btc is better than fiat. The rate of placing fiat in the bank is very low and bitcoins will grow faster than placing your money in the bank.
For investment there is no doubt bitcoin is one of the best, but for transactions, cash is more easy to use.
Actually there is no sense in choosing between the two because both can give benefits and we can live a better life if this two will continue to exist.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:44:02 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
It is true that there are many reasons why bitcoin is created even though there is cash. Bitcoin is more secure to use than cash! We can also easily tansact to each other if we use digital currencies.

Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:18:09 AM

It is safer than to carry cash to your pockets you can be robbed but I'm not telling that bitcoin is super safe(hackers). And i like how other countries uses bitcoin for payment/transactions like go for cup coffee, gas, restaus and money more imagine paying all that with out cash on youre pockets. Imagine after eating at resto and you call a waiter for the bill and you forgot to bring youre wallet they was like no problemo i got my bitcoin with me.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:22:27 AM

I think bitcoin is more secure than cash, but, people must have the basic knowledge about computer, internet, virus, trojans & malwares. If people shall be trained about the security of bitcoin wallet, then, it's more hard to steal their coins .........

So, some websites must be developed to train people online for teaching them about basics of bitcoin, wallet security, offline transaction, cold storage, paper wallet, hardware wallets, multi-sig wallet etc.

If anybody knows this kind of websites then please, list here in your reply ...... Grin
I agree to that, bitcoin is more secure than cash because when your money in bitcoin you can assure that it is totally secure and you keep in you online or offline wallet so that you can monitor your money. I think you must turn your money into bitcoin because is a good investment where you could gain high income.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:30:35 AM

Well, for one thing, cash is not as volatile as bitcoin, whereby you can use bitcoin as an investment not like cash. It is quite true that cash is still the most used mode of payment as of now. Still, it doesn't mean that bitcoin and the other online currencies would not take over in the future. There is still that possibility that people would love that change.

iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:35:08 AM

bitcoin instead of cash i think bitcoin is much safer than the cash because its digital currency
BigBossUSA

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:44:12 AM

I wouldn't be sure about security. Cash beats BTC in my opinion on that.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:55:31 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 08:47:02 AM by bitcoinsocial09

Because in bitcoin you can secure your money. Less hassle to save and make it more bigger because uf you store it in your wallet it can manke your money bigger. So in other words, Bitcoin is advantageous because a user won't just be a user but also an investor that will earn huge profit by just storing Bitcoin in your wallet.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Tegin92

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

Although Bitcoin is so synonymous with virtual currency, Bitcoin is not the only virtual currency in the world. There are so many virtual currencies circulating in this world besides Bitcoin. call it Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and more. Even their values ​​are also so volatile and are the same as Bitcoin that is not controlled by anyone.

●  ALAX (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)
█ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █    [ WHITEPAPER ] (https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf)          TGE    17th April (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)       [  ONE PAGER  ] (https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf)    █ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █
TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ALAX_io)      REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/Alaxplatform/)      FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/ALAX.io/)      LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18456306/admin/updates/)      DISCORD (https://discord.gg/hfNGwkP)      SLACK (http://alaxio.herokuapp.com/)      TELEGRAM (https://t.me/ALAX_io)      ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.0)
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:22:05 AM

I can earn much profit with bitcoin than cash. In bitcoin, there is a possibility of a great income because btc price is increasing while in cash it is very stable and can't earn more out of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: