Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246114 times)
savinggrace28

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:00:37 AM

Bitcoin specially now makes it better than cash since its value is continuously soaring up and the trending is consistent. You can use this tool to have a leverage in terms of its value and potential growth. Its convenience and accessibility in terms of buying/trading btc is widely available. Now there are a lot of streams of possible ways to harvest btc and further grow it. this forum will help you a lot to increase one’s knowledge
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:45:45 PM

I think bitcoin is more secure than cash, Bitcoin stays online and no one can steal it except you have been hack and that would be nearly impossible except you are really careless or someone is making a fool out of you. 
Bitcoin is very volatile. If you use it for buying something, specially when the price kicks, I think it will be much better to convert it to cash because you can buy more than the price in bitcoin. Also the same with when the price goes down.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:31:54 PM

Because If you are travel to somewhere that you want ,and anywhere you want to go is you can easily take thousands or millions of usd worth bitcoin with you easily without any problem through bitcoin, but you can't take that much cash with you, also they don't check your phones of pendrive for digital currencies, so you are safe from any kind of risk of moving money abrod.. And bitcoin also an easy way to earn a lot of money but not of all ,I should say It's depends on you on how will you hold and manage It ..
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:43:22 PM

cash are not that easy to use in different countries, you need to exchange them everytime, a pain in the ass, bitcoin is a global currency, and very easy too move also

and cannot be faked like cash so easily, add on top of this, the less fees required...

I can use my mastercard in a lot of contries without even knowing what currency they have.

I agree on this one i had this friend who went to singapore i'm asking for you know souvineers and chocolates but she said they barely buy things because they have to exchange their money first to their currency in order to buy things and i think it's a hassle. So if you have bitcoin you'll not be even robbed for you don't have a cash and you can easily buy and transact things without any convertion of money. Bitcoin is really a help.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

cash are not that easy to use in different countries, you need to exchange them everytime, a pain in the ass, bitcoin is a global currency, and very easy too move also

and cannot be faked like cash so easily, add on top of this, the less fees required...

I can use my mastercard in a lot of contries without even knowing what currency they have.

I agree on this one i had this friend who went to singapore i'm asking for you know souvineers and chocolates but she said they barely buy things because they have to exchange their money first to their currency in order to buy things and i think it's a hassle. So if you have bitcoin you'll not be even robbed for you don't have a cash and you can easily buy and transact things without any convertion of money. Bitcoin is really a help.
I do not disargree your said, but honestly, I can use Paypal for my payment in other countries.
Nowadays, Paypal is not new currency and payment method in business, we can use Paypal for our transaction without any problem about the policies, is right? Wink
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:19:26 PM

Cash won't help you to raise the valuation that you're holding but Bitcoin will help you to do that for sure.
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:25:43 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
Indeed. Those what you have stated are really the main reasons why people tend to choose using and acquiring bitcoin nowadays rather than having cash but still there is a large population of the total population that do not see the essence of having bitcoin because they still tend to have cash rather than bitcoin. But for me, I would agree on those of what you have already stated since it is true and I bet most of us have these same reasons to choose bitcoin than cash.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

And it is possible to use 24/7/365 and bank transfers won't work at weekends or you can't even get help from workers at late evenings.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

Using bitcoin is likely similar to cash. Instead of cash why some people using bitcoin it is because their are some transaction that can be done automatically using bitcoin. Like cellphones load, their are also universities and colleges accepting bitcoin payment. So that's why many people used bitcoin to access transaction using bitcoin. Because you don't need to travel, you just stay at home access bitcoin and that easy all transaction will be done.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:57:15 PM

Cash won't help you to raise the valuation that you're holding but Bitcoin will help you to do that for sure.
It is always better to have bitcoins rather than holding or having a cash on hand. It possess safety and security in some way than money can never had. Holding money is a risk type of negotiation. Bitcoin transactions are better and very fast other than banking system.
cryptosy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:15:22 PM

Why have bitcoins instead of cash? Surely because bitcoin amount appreciates.. Oh well it also depreciates, but that only makes it more thrilling to have bitcoins because of its unsteady characteristics. One thing is sure, if the price of bitcoin goes up, you will have a lot of cash..
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:24:05 PM

Bitcoin is helpful indeed and it is now use as a lot of other currencies. Bitcoin is the new currency and it is very easy to use as payment and as saving as well because it is very easy to pay for anything using bitcoin and having profit with it. For me bitcoin is very high and valuable because bitcoin has given me a chance to make money and it is safe and easy way of money today it is easy to pay with bitcoin easily so this is the reason why bitcoin is better than cash.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:12:33 PM

Bitcoin is helpful indeed and it is now use as a lot of other currencies. Bitcoin is the new currency and it is very easy to use as payment and as saving as well because it is very easy to pay for anything using bitcoin and having profit with it. For me bitcoin is very high and valuable because bitcoin has given me a chance to make money and it is safe and easy way of money today it is easy to pay with bitcoin easily so this is the reason why bitcoin is better than cash.
If you say Bitcoin does not have limit to transfer money and you can send any amount through this currency for global transfer, I can agree with your opinion. But you are mistaken Bitcoin is a currency easy to use and it can helps you earn money. Of course, this is an investment field, you are putting your money in an asset and trading it. You can earn profits from the price fluctuation, but you also get high risk.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:26:04 PM

And it is possible to use 24/7/365 and bank transfers won't work at weekends or you can't even get help from workers at late evenings.
You are only talking about the disadvantage of the bank, no currency is perfect and even bitcoin because you need to pay a bigger fee in order to transact,
that alone is a big deduction for the salary of the workers if you will charge them. Also, we still need bank since most of them have to cash out their bitcoins.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:26:55 PM

You could have it in future cause nowadays taking it instead of cash is impossible in some parts of world but in hmm 2022? It will be possible imo.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:26:32 AM

if you are traveling to somewhere you can easily take thousands or millions of usd worth bitcoin with you easily without any problem but you can't take that much cash with you, also they don't check your phones of pendrive for digital currencies, so you are safe from amy kind of risk of moving money aboard.

Very well said it seems that this must the main problem  if your going to go other country. You can't carry huge amount of money without declaring it. And also there is only maximum to carry. Unlike Bitcoin you can carry all the way without worrying. Because Bitcoin is a virtual currency it means it can only be seen unless they will check it thru internet. But of course as a Bitcoin owner your not going let them check your personal account, it's already invasion of privacy, unless it comes from the government.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

Have cash money will never increase, we will not be interested in any news about cash because of fixed value, while bitcoin prices continue to rise so make everyone continue to buy bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:30:35 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
Everything you’ve mentioned above are all right true but there are still functions of cash which bitcoind could not replace. We all know not all establishment, transactions and stores accept virtual currencies. Cheap example, if you want to give tip to a waiter, you cannot ask him for his wallet add and send him a penny. Wink

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:11:33 PM

That's definitely true. It gives more advantages to have bitcoin instead of cash. And I think the biggest reason of having bitcoin is it's decentralised which means we can manage and monitor our own money. Simply,  we become our own bank. No one can authorize it.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:16:11 PM

It is always better to have bitcoins rather than holding or having a cash on hand. It possess safety and security in some way than money can never had. Holding money is a risk type of negotiation. Bitcoin transactions are better and very fast other than banking system.

How is cash riskier than bitcoin, in fact it is certainly the opposite, the risk of cash collapsing is far far less than that of bitcoin crashing. The other guy is right in that the main reason is simply because bitcoin will probably go up in value.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: