Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246109 times)
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

unfortunately this is not real yet, bitcoin is not adapted to be used in everyday life

We should have bitcoin instead of cash because bitcoin can help us to have many cash or money in the future why? Because bitcoins value or price is we will get to rise or to pump more in this yeat 2018 and holdng many bitcoin instead of cash can help a particular person to have a lot of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

The are so many reasons why choose bitcoin instead of cash and I will highlight some of them below.
1 bitcoin is a potential investment in the sense that when you leave your bitcoin for a long period of time it tend to increase in interest and make profit on you initial capital.
2: and secondly bitcoin has high security most especially when you are careful but cash can be stolen in so many ways either by scam or robbery.
3: bitcoin can be use to carry out transactions all over the world but cash is limited to only it country of origin.
So bitcoin has so many features that cash don't have.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

I have bitcoin because it is more practical than cash, many things that I feel the benefits of bitcoin and the most important thing is money can increase faster while the cash value is not changed.
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

I think bitcoin is more secure and convenient than cash, but people must have the basics of computers, the Internet, viruses, Trojan horses and malware. If someone trained on the security of bitcoin wallets, stealing their COINS would become more difficult... Bitcoin will be very safe!
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

Having bitcoin is like owning a property, because when you hold it for long term, it will surely increase its value into twice or trice, depends based on its demand, its unpredictable,  Wink
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
I want and i choose bitcoin since bitcoin can do anything and it has the potencial to make  anything possibly to done. Thats what also done in cash.but bitcoinnis better than cash so because you can do anything without limmitation and you can used bitcoin in any where else in the world than cash because it is only just for one country. When in terms of investing bitcoin is also the most good thing to invest.
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

Due to the increasing demand of bitcoin, most people will already be using it instead of cash in some transactions. One reason is because it is easier and cheaper to use. Also, it is safer because it is a peer-to-peer transaction.
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

As all we know, bitcoin seems to act like a gold for just one bitcoin cost a lot when it will be converted into peso. That's is why most who knew this industry would prefer bitcoin than in cash. With that, they to take bitcoin more seriously since it's more easier for them to work on with it than doing manual work in the office.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

No. I think it has less security than money. When its gone it is completely gone. Since no one holds it and you can't have it physically so, you can't save it once its gone. Or you have sent it to a different address.
2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.
I agree with this. Bitcoin is a potential investment as much as cash would. But not necessarily that the cash value is declining. It does not, in fact it is increasing but slower than bitcoin does.
Yes but not all the shops accept it so, it sometimes feel more like a hassle. Though I like the fast transaction in a fingertip.

I like it more than cash because it is more convenient and it will be more of use if only there will be a lot of shops that will accept soon.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

unfortunately this is not real yet, bitcoin is not adapted to be used in everyday life

That was really a nice question and my answer for that is we should have bitcoin instead of cash because the value or the price of bitcoin is we will rise or we will pump very high in this year 2018 and that is the advantage of choosing over cash, the cash value is we will not pump unlike on bitcoins value.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

Having bitcoin is like owning a property, because when you hold it for long term, it will surely increase its value into twice or trice, depends based on its demand, its unpredictable,  Wink

Well to make it short, it is an asset, something you hold on that will give you good profit in the near future. Cash is a stable currency and that is not changing that quick every single minute unlike digital currency. Though these digital currencies hold great risks that can give you big losses in the future, but I think even before you get in in this, you know the big risks you will be facing.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Well to make it short, it is an asset, something you hold on that will give you good profit in the near future. Cash is a stable currency and that is not changing that quick every single minute unlike digital currency. Though these digital currencies hold great risks that can give you big losses in the future, but I think even before you get in in this, you know the big risks you will be facing.
Good, Indeed cash is stable money and holding cash is not profitable and also not secure while also bitcoin is unstable money and holding BTC can give you profit with addition with this transaction with BTC is easy and fast while also secure more while delivery of cash is risky and long time process.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

As all we know,  seems to act like a gold for just one  cost a lot when it will be converted into peso. That's is why most who knew this industry would prefer  than in cash. With that, they to take  more seriously since it's more easier for them to work on with it than doing manual work in the office.
Because We can transfer to anywhere in the world very easily and very fast than other transaction medium.  adaption is ongoing I guess mostly with in a year most of online shopping site will accept s. one of the major function of it is that it is increasing day by day which is also really helpful. If that happens It big change in  revolution.
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
so true. bitcoin can also be called digital currency that is universal. so we can do a variety of transactions using bitcoin easily around the world, and even then if the place received bitcoin as a legal means of payment
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

Besides, Bitcoin is an invisible gold and do not be restricted by the customs.

Very good point! This basically allows you to bring more than 10k in "cash" around the glob in your pocket without customs having a chance to find out.. Can potentially be problematic though, helping illegal transactions.
Basically, bitcoin is free to carry everywhere in the world without anybody ever noticing you even have the bitcoins on you on your wallet. Bitcoin market is open 24/7, 365 days a year, the market is selling day in, day out. Bitcoin gives more freedom to the people because it puts people in control of their money.
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that tends to increase in value and price over a period of time compared to cash that does not increase in price. Bitcoin is accepted by many countries and organisations , this  help in online transactions which cash cannot be used for it.Bitcoin can also be use for trading and others which can cannot be used, and that is why I prefer Bitcoin to Cash.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that tends to increase in value and price over a period of time compared to cash that does not increase in price. Bitcoin is accepted by many countries and organisations , this  help in online transactions which cash cannot be used for it.Bitcoin can also be use for trading and others which can cannot be used, and that is why I prefer Bitcoin to Cash.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that tends to increase in value and price over a period of time compared to cash that does not increase in price.
no that is not true. the value of cash or any other local currency like dollar can also increase but not as much as high like bitcoin.

Bitcoin is accepted by many countries and organisations , this  help in online transactions which cash cannot be used for it
cash can also be accepted in many countries and it can also be used in online via depositing them thru online payment method or using a credit/debit card.

Bitcoin can also be use for trading and others which can cannot be used, and that is why I prefer Bitcoin to Cash.
cash can also be used in trading or any other thing.

overall i love bitcoin but i still prefer to use cash becuase it is much easier and can be used anywhere whenever or wherever in any ages with or without internet. bitcoin is only good for online purpose and for business related stuffs or income oppurtunities.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

yes because bitcoin is a global currency, unlike cash that can not be in some countries. Bitcoin is also electric money, can make us invest a lot of people think bitcoin is digital gold so cause it makes us want to invest.  Smiley
Tessihen

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

yes because bitcoin is a global currency, unlike cash that can not be in some countries. Bitcoin is also electric money, can make us invest a lot of people think bitcoin is digital gold so cause it makes us want to invest.  Smiley
bitcoin can indeed be used all over the world with our own ease of feature set up without any interference of others, bitcoin is a unique virtual currency.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

When you are holding a bitcoin there's a tendency that you will get profited on it. But if you are holding a real money do you think it increases the value of your money? No right? In bitcoin you just need to wait of its value to increase before you convert. While in money you are just holding it and you are waiting for nothing.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: