Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246121 times)
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:30:01 AM

bitcoin Digital currencies in the form of investments and safe transactions are used. It is also possible to buy onlein goods with bitcoin, very easily.
To me, Because it looks bitcoin prices every day up so you will get a lot of money in the long run.
salayog01999

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

It is more safe using bitcoin coin than cash because when you are using cash, their are some snatcher outside of your house and they can go inside of your houe and steal your cash. Using bitcoin can strengthen your security of your cash and some of store offers bitcoin as a payment method and it easily to handle you just need cellphone.
aryani

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:46:58 AM

Bitcoins is easy to use, it lets you keep track easily of your disbursements and receipts as it can be seen in the public ledger, it also gives us the opportunity to invest while using it and might profit in the future if we were able to manage our bitcoins.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:20:07 AM

Bitcoin is safer to use than cash because when you use Bitcoin you can avoid holdapers or pickpocketers no money involve you are only the one who can use your Bitcoin whereas money they can easily get it from you.

BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

I agree with your second reason. While holding your money for a long time, it can depreciate over time while bitcoin, it is possible that its value will continue growing and sometimes, it might spike up in a short span of time

Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

As whats going on right now, it is really practical to choose bitcoin. But, on the other way around we choose bitcoin because we can convert it to cash due to high value.

FireShark89

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:24:34 AM

Bitcoin has better chances of increasing in price as it is not limited to a single country. ON the other hand, cash is only there for spending.
rfj

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

Besides, Bitcoin is an invisible gold and do not be restricted by the customs.

Very good point! Bitcoin has a potential and it's even better than gold. It somehow advantage that the government is not managing the bitcoin, there's no taxes and restrictions.

christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.

Will for me bitcoin is good in saving money because its increasimg daily and bitcoim can easyly transact money to other wallet.But for me if i choose of two of them i rather choice cash because cash can be use everywhere and anytime.Bitcoin cant transact all store maybe they are store accept bitcoin but there only few..
Lampenda

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

Cash doesn't increase or decrease in value, only bitcoin does. Then it will be better to have bitcoins instead of cash.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

Cash doesn't increase or decrease in value, only bitcoin does. Then it will be better to have bitcoins instead of cash.

Not to mention that cash is getting lower and lower purchasing power. People are thinking that the commodities' prices keep on getting higher but the truth is, it's our money that's decreasing its purchasing power. Oh well, to save yourself from this, convert your money into bitcoin or gold. They will have better prices in the future but I would put my money in bitcoin because it's new and innovative. Choose gold only if you want stability.

Will for me bitcoin is good in saving money because its increasimg daily and bitcoim can easyly transact money to other wallet.But for me if i choose of two of them i rather choice cash because cash can be use everywhere and anytime.Bitcoin cant transact all store maybe they are store accept bitcoin but there only few..

I think that most people would choose cash too when they are going to transact but people who knows bitcoin will surely store their money in other form such as bitcoin because cash is subject to inflation. I am one of those people that are only holding cash just because of the necessity. So I'm holding as little cash as I can at the moment and I would only sell my bitcoins when I am going to do a major expense. With this technique, I've already made a lot of profit because I am one of those people that were able to get bitcoins before it skyrocketed to this price.

longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

It is more convenient for most business man, investor and other travelers to use bitcoin or digital currency rather than carrying a large amount of money when you carry a big amount they will inquest you and it quite dangerous becuase of so many terrorist or holdaper or robber out there but when using bitcoin  you feel safe and secure so it is much better to use it.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

It is more convenient for most business man, investor and other travelers to use bitcoin or digital currency rather than carrying a large amount of money when you carry a big amount they will inquest you and it quite dangerous becuase of so many terrorist or holdaper or robber out there but when using bitcoin  you feel safe and secure so it is much better to use it.
Bitcoin is much better than cash because bitcoin high price is more important and its transaction very easy and very fast, amd the most important point is that you can hold bitcoin for some time as you want it will get you good profit because investment in bitcoin will very beneficial instead of cash.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Bitcoin is much better than cash because bitcoin high price is more important and its transaction very easy and very fast, amd the most important point is that you can hold bitcoin for some time as you want it will get you good profit because investment in bitcoin will very beneficial instead of cash.
Cash is very useful in our daily lives but it's not an investment unlike bitcoin.
Of course the reason why bitcoin has increase significantly is because it's very useful and has limited supply so people will increase
its demand and the value will rise.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

because bitcoin is made to simplify its use. bitcoin is made just for online only, if bitcoin is made like cash, then it will be a rival for the currency of every country and will definitely be banned its circulation ...

Bitcoin will not replace cash yet. But I make some payments with Bitcoin. Such payments are convenient and fast.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.

Agree to that, that's why I'm interested with Bitcoin, the security is so great, turning your $1 investment to $10 overnight but depends on the market, despite of some people talking trash about it because they are some victims of scammers. So, Bitcoin is indeed the future.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

for anti Thief in real life i prefer Bitcoin . because intangible  and easy to carry.
but Investing from an intangible thing is too risky. and Bitcoin is prone to hackers.
and i just choose both . because they have both value

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

your opinion is right to the point. that bitcoin is kinda like an investment and its price could goes up in the matter of time. it is more profit to hold into this bitcoin rather paper money  Smiley
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

there are advantages bitcoin over cash for those people with no access in the bank, If you have internet access bitcoin is more easy to use and more convenient, It allows them to pay others easier than bank transfer and credit cards for transactions which isn't face to face. and going to bank is time consuming and you need to show your Identification card in order to transact.
I would also like to share my thinking regarding this topic. Let’s see the main reason behind the creation of Bitcoin. Bitcoin was basically created to entertain the need for transferring large amount of money across the world at a very cheap rate with fast speed.

It come to existence for really big transactions and it served the purpose well. But then it gained fame and value, things changed afterwards and now it has become the best investment tool.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

Besides, Bitcoin is an invisible gold and do not be restricted by the customs.

We cannot rely on Bitcoin for the rest of our lives, cash is definitely still the most stable medium of payment we can apply, since Bitcoin is more on technology people should have gadgets just to be accessible with this kind platform which is kinda unfair to those who are not interested with this.
We will have better and well developed state with bitcoin, in this era we have a lot of choices and for sure we will choose something that will be good and profitable for us. Bitcoin is no doubt best currency right now but not all people know about bitcoin so it will take some time to change the real currency world to the digital age. People have cash but majority of people are converting it to bitcoin for having better profit in future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: