Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270080 times)
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:45:38 AM

Maybe I will not sell what I have now, because I can see the big potential of bitcoin in the near future, like the old users of bitcoin they are enjoying their profit now because now price of bitcoin is already reach it was doubled until tripled.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:59:02 AM

Maybe I will not sell what I have now, because I can see the big potential of bitcoin in the near future, like the old users of bitcoin they are enjoying their profit now because now price of bitcoin is already reach it was doubled until tripled.
Right dont sell bitcoin now because the price for sure will become double or maybe triple after few months or maybe this december 2017. Last week I decided to sell my bitcoin but I change my mind because I see the big potential of bitcoin. Not all old user of bitcoin enjoying their bitcoin because other people before sell their bitcoin because they need money but their needs and those people for sure that hold their bitcoin they have extra money because if they dont have extra money for sure their bitcoin also sell. Those people hild their bitcoin for sure are now happy because they can earn a lot of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:01:53 AM

I'm not agreed with you on this point if I don't sell my bitcoin then how I can earn a profit, yes you can say that bitcoin should be saved for a long term which makes some sense. long term saving would be a great idea for gaining a large amount of money.

Well it's really simple, if you bought 10 bitcoins at 100$ dollars each meaning that you spent 1k for 10 bitcoins now you would have 20k dollars which you don't have to sell because you can use them as money, you can already buy many things with bitcoin so essentially if you do it would be the same as selling them and let's be real here, most people in this forum won't have the tools or knowledge to trade bitcoins and actually make a profit from it long term.
people always love to keep dreaming about how much they will have money if did not sell their bitcoin ,
it won't change anything , better to use and sell bitcoin as needed as possible ,
i mean to save it for long term some and to use it daily some ,
as i believe you can't resist to sell the whole bitcoin when it's hit the highest price.
yyyshhha1415

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:07:39 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment. When you have 10 btc in your account then after a months or years. Your bitcoin will double the value or tripled. And maybe in the near future 1 bitcoin will be equivalent into million.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:23:21 AM

Well said, OP.  I personally have a theory that if Bitcoin ever reaches 10,000 USD+ per coin, the dollar value will be irrelevent. This seems pretty obvious to me, but I don't see this lone of thinking much elsewhere.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:19:02 AM

True, bitcoins potential is huge in the near future, and I'm keeping my BTC as I can. But being a working student who's just depending on BTC and other work even tho I want to save more BTC I'm ending up cashing it out. But look at the price of Bitcoin now compared to the price last year, that reason is alone enough to invest and save BTC.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:01:12 AM

Well said, OP.  I personally have a theory that if Bitcoin ever reaches 10,000 USD+ per coin, the dollar value will be irrelevent. This seems pretty obvious to me, but I don't see this lone of thinking much elsewhere.

True I said it in another post. Bitcoin would become truly a real currency and people would talk about satoshis, I want to buy that thing for 1000 satoshis and no one would care what that is in euros or dollars, you would think 1 satoshi is 1 satoshi because it has it's own value.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:17:16 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment. When you have 10 btc in your account then after a months or years. Your bitcoin will double the value or tripled. And maybe in the near future 1 bitcoin will be equivalent into million.

I think that is a record breaking price for a bitcoin, but I don't think that it will never reach that high, $20000 may be the highest price of bitcoin and it wil never go high more than that. And I think before we ever think of the price, I think we need to think of the transactions that is not still yet confirmed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
nemagia

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:29:41 AM

True, bitcoins potential is huge in the near future, and I'm keeping my BTC as I can. But being a working student who's just depending on BTC and other work even tho I want to save more BTC I'm ending up cashing it out. But look at the price of Bitcoin now compared to the price last year, that reason is alone enough to invest and save BTC.

For many, bitcoin is the only source of income, so they have to spend a large part on their own needs. But even if you put it off a little, then in time it can turn into a good investment.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:51:42 AM

That would be an amazing idea to spend on bitcoins and saving them for long period of time. I like that it will reach ten thousand some day and we will end up with big bang of profits.
The reason is clearly visible, bitcoin keeps growing and you can see the price keep growing and do not rule out the price of bitcoin can be 2 or 3 times higher than now
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:41:08 PM

That would be an amazing idea to spend on bitcoins and saving them for long period of time. I like that it will reach ten thousand some day and we will end up with big bang of profits.
The reason is clearly visible, bitcoin keeps growing and you can see the price keep growing and do not rule out the price of bitcoin can be 2 or 3 times higher than now

THats true the reason is very visible for all to see, it keeps getting better and better so it's just wise to buy and hold it hold the ones you already have and don't sell yet.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:47:01 PM

THats true the reason is very visible for all to see, it keeps getting better and better so it's just wise to buy and hold it hold the ones you already have and don't sell yet.
That's correct, it's wise to hold because it will generate more money in the future.
When you sell once you get profit you might be regretting in the future to come when you are not satisfied yet
with the income. One must be a real gambler and learn to take the risk and focus on goals, if you want more then hold.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:49:56 PM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
Well if you already have enough money in the pocket and don't need to cash out some bitcoin for your needs sure why don't you just hold it,
I also think that it could probably be a great idea to hold your bitcoin for a long time and see how much profit you gain from it.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:11:04 AM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
Well if you already have enough money in the pocket and don't need to cash out some bitcoin for your needs sure why don't you just hold it,
I also think that it could probably be a great idea to hold your bitcoin for a long time and see how much profit you gain from it.
Holding our bitcoins is the most profitable way that i know right now because aside from it is profitable, it is also safe because the current down falls from the price is not that big deal for us because we don't need to worry about dumps for this year because we are holding for long term and it is just worthless dump compare to the future price.
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:38:38 AM

I sell because there is a need I need, and I sell BTC to the original money to buy my needs
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:19:29 AM

I'm not agreed with you on this point if I don't sell my bitcoin then how I can earn a profit, yes you can say that bitcoin should be saved for a long term which makes some sense. long term saving would be a great idea for gaining a large amount of money.

The question will be how long is your long term? Are you going to wait until it gets to 5k$, 10k$, 20k$ or even more so at what point are we all going to sell because everyone seems to want to save for long term purposes.
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1236

Livecasino.io

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:29:56 AM

Now it is not a very good time to sell bitcoins unless you have bought them for 200-300 dollars each and you can make about 1000% profit. That is the only way I would sell them now if I had bought them very cheap. On the other hand I would like to keep them as the price is growing up very fast and I have read the news but can't find a good explanation of why the price is rising so fast. Better to keep them, now that the 2000 mark is passed next objective is 3000 to 5000 mark.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:39:15 AM

The question will be how long is your long term? Are you going to wait until it gets to 5k$, 10k$, 20k$ or even more so at what point are we all going to sell because everyone seems to want to save for long term purposes.
well we can actually sell our btcs when we fell comfortable with the earnings we're going to get and then replenish it when the price drops again. we just have to be smart and observant to know the time when we'll do this. at this point, i'm holding. I probably will wait a couple of more weeks to see whether i'll continue to hold or sell my btcs, I think if it ever goes beyond 2.5k

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

Now it is not a very good time to sell bitcoins unless you have bought them for 200-300 dollars each and you can make about 1000% profit. That is the only way I would sell them now if I had bought them very cheap. On the other hand I would like to keep them as the price is growing up very fast and I have read the news but can't find a good explanation of why the price is rising so fast. Better to keep them, now that the 2000 mark is passed next objective is 3000 to 5000 mark.

As you said that if we have bought our bitcoins at cheaper price in the past then we can afford to sell some of them at this stage as price is really good to make some profits but its better to hold them for next couple of months as surely we will be seeing much higher price and if it touches $5k in this year then I think that would be really great price to sell our bitcoins.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:51:09 AM

Why we should not sell our bitcoin ever? How can we enjoy our profits? I think this is such a bad idea for not selling bitcoin because how can you spend and enjoy the money that you made in bitcoin if you will not sell it? You need to sell it because not all the stores in the world accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: