Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:52:56 PM

Im agree with some people above Smiley
better to make bitcoin as sidejob, or if you have money building your own real bussines , or you an building some service at bitcoin like opel new pool, or you can be miner this day is good momenth to mining bitcoin, because after halving you get only "small" earning
ronaldinho_07

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:54:39 PM

If i were able to get more then 2 btc montly i would left and make a live from bitcoin only,but as i know is very hard to get an income near 1btc withthout investment.Soo maybe i would keep both the income from the bitcoin,and my work as i could be doing both and earning even more.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:14:01 PM

better to make bitcoin as sidejob, or if you have money building your own real bussines , or you an building some service at bitcoin like opel new pool, or you can be miner this day is good momenth to mining bitcoin, because after halving you get only "small" earning
if you've been out of work right now. why not work full time in bitcoin. ? I think working part-time in bitcoin. not so good.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Scream

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:22:29 PM

if you've been out of work right now. why not work full time in bitcoin. ? I think working part-time in bitcoin. not so good.

are you work full time on bitcoin..? If yes, how much your earning permonth..?
where you get your bitcoin..... ? bitcointalk? trade? invest ?
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:57:40 PM

If i were able to get more then 2 btc montly i would left and make a live from bitcoin only,but as i know is very hard to get an income near 1btc withthout investment.Soo maybe i would keep both the income from the bitcoin,and my work as i could be doing both and earning even more.
if you opt out of a job just because bitcoin income is greater than a real job, you will lose money. because you will get bored just looking for bitcoin course, the real work is not just about work, but about socializing with people, that's what makes it even better

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:22:58 PM

Honestly I can get around BTC2 a month but still that is not an assurance that I will quit my real life job.

Im a trader and this kind of method is really not stable. You will need patience here which you can't applied to your hungry stomach. Everyday you need to eat so I need my real life job and I can make more money here than relying on bitcoin alone.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:20:16 PM

All jobs are boring unless you are the Boss.

yeah you are right because jobs that you enjoy are not considered as a job anymore , i will be a hobby,  but a paid one Wink
I think being the boss is not as easy as you think. many of which will be a problem, ranging from a profit every day, employee salaries, etc. boss is very difficult and confusing. better find a job that suits your hobby. it's more fun. thats true man

well i can't say cuz i've never been a boss in my 19 years of existence in this world Cheesy maybe in the future , i will experience (hopefully). but i think it will be easy since your order is your employees command, its just a headache for stubborn employees
Imran.shamsi

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:13:29 PM

If you Earn Much Money from Bitcoin then you will Quit from your full time job and make your own Boss and work on Bitcoin and Earn 5 time more as compare to your full time job
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:27:23 AM

if i can earn everyday 0.083 like today , i will quit from my realjob and go full time on bitcoin
my problem as trader sometimes i lose some bit's ans sometimes i earn somebits so i can't get consistenly earnin like realjob

As for me, with the current rate, 0.05 BTC a day is enough. That was twice the amount of a minimum wage person here on our country. But to live abundantly , 0.1 BTC a day is a dream here. Trading is a good source of earnings and I am pretty sure you can achieve 0.083 a day as time goes by, just keep it up and good luckl!

the difficulty in bitcoin world is consistenly profit, in 2015 i can earn 0.5/week it's very good for me, but someday i lose 1.5 it's make me doubt to go full time on bitcoin
I don't mean to be rude, but how in the world do you earn 0.5 BTC a week? I can't even earn that much in a month, yet anyways.

I assume that this is through gambling, based on the entirety of your comment, but that is just an unreal amount to be earning, in my opinion anyways.

you must have money to get 0.5/week, Im join cloudmining where i get payment 0.5/week. but now the cloudmining is scam, Im reach ROI + earn maybe 2-3btc.

now Im focus at altcoin trading
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:55:39 AM

If you Earn Much Money from Bitcoin then you will Quit from your full time job and make your own Boss and work on Bitcoin and Earn 5 time more as compare to your full time job
if I'm already comfortable working in bitcoin and have a higher income in bitcoin. why not? looking for new things it's fun mate Cheesy

shane

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:45:55 AM

if I'm already comfortable working in bitcoin and have a higher income in bitcoin. why not? looking for new things it's fun mate Cheesy

but if i can get money of both of them why not..? i get salary from realjob and i can earn some bit's everyday.

so i can use bitcoin as invest and hold it, and use salary to pay cost of life....

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:49:41 AM

It's like get out from your safety zone right. You are a brave man quiting your job to full time on bitcoin, because we don't know bitcoin will live forever or not. it's so risky for me.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:50:52 AM

Bitcoin is only my past time if it is my free time i post comment in bitcoin talk earn in faucets
shane

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:52:42 AM

It's like get out from your safety zone right. You are a brave man quiting your job to full time on bitcoin, because we don't know bitcoin will live forever or not. it's so risky for me.

for me Bitcoin is The best sidejob, not like other microjob , like PTC, PPC , solving captcha etc.
im save my salary arround $50-$100 permonth , and i invest arround 0.1-0.15/month in bitcoin

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Nandiwal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:14:16 AM

We all are doing something to earn money for our needs. no one sure about anything and who knows that when the company or our self business will go down. So now a days its a fashion to do something extra for some extra money. I think BTC is a Good option for that. we can do this job from anywhere without any bound.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Rescue Squad

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:17:07 AM

Bitcoin for me is additional income every month while I am saving my salary into a bank account so I get the best out of both worlds.
LightPulsar07

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:32:54 AM

since i am newbie to bitcoin i think i will never-ever leave my job (if i had one i'm still studying) for bitcoin. for now i will consider it as a part time job i guess.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:09:34 AM

since i am newbie to bitcoin i think i will never-ever leave my job (if i had one i'm still studying) for bitcoin. for now i will consider it as a part time job i guess.
of course. if the newbie course bitcoin income is not too big, so it would be better if you do it in part  time. would be very risky if you go full time in without the knowledge of the bitcoin

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:34:14 AM

of course. if the newbie course bitcoin income is not too big, so it would be better if you do it in part  time. would be very risky if you go full time in without the knowledge of the bitcoin
This thread is not whether you should go full time on this forum or not.It asks a simple question if one should quit his/her job and go full on bitcoin. Forum rank doesn't matter because signature campaigns is not the only source to earn bitcoins.There are many ways

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:18:51 AM

but if i can get money of both of them why not..? i get salary from realjob and i can earn some bit's everyday.

so i can use bitcoin as invest and hold it, and use salary to pay cost of life....
it sounds good. use two ways at once will certainly accelerate us in making money and may also be able to make us rich. Do you know working on bitcoin not as heavy as in imagine. just sitting in front of laptop you can do it at recess or free time
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: