Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
elDano

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:32:17 AM

Wise men diversify their investments and always seek out extra inflow of wealth, so do i by their lead. I am not yet ready to give up regular full-time job because
currently it provides me with much more income than what i earn with bitcoin.
I know some people that did commit soley to bitcoin, but sadly it didn't work out for all of them, and some now have huge loans (mostly those who invested in bitcoin mining operation) and
have no good source off income to return it.

One day in the future i believe there will be enough space and wealth bitcoin related, and many will find their place in bitcoin related service or jobs, but for now, it's best
to leave it as a side job, and additional source of income (or better yet just save it on the side, because we all know that bitcoin will either thrive one day)

If i was able to do this i already did it but i can tell you you need allot of money to go full into the bitcoin because you cant go all in you also need to pay bills and when you are buying bitcoins you need to make sure you will get a nice profit.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:39:31 AM

I am sure i will quit from my real job if i managed to earn at least $300 every months.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:51:03 AM

I am sure i will quit from my real job if i managed to earn at least $300 every months.

I can get around $80 per month from the signature campaign and the greatest results I get are from trading altcoin. sometimes I can get 1 BTC more in a month . so I think to get the $300/month you must have the capital, and this can not be done by free way.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:25:21 AM

I can get around $80 per month from the signature campaign and the greatest results I get are from trading altcoin. sometimes I can get 1 BTC more in a month . so I think to get the $300/month you must have the capital, and this can not be done by free way.
So your income is greater in trading, I wanted to know how you effectively do that having an income of 1 BTC per month in trading. Maybe you can share your story here so we will all learn from your method.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:36:56 AM

Wise men diversify their investments and always seek out extra inflow of wealth, so do i by their lead. I am not yet ready to give up regular full-time job because
I know some people that did commit soley to bitcoin, but sadly it didn't work out for all of them, and some now have huge loans (mostly those who invested in bitcoin mining operation) and

One day in the future i believe there will be enough space and wealth bitcoin related, and many will find their place in bitcoin related service or jobs, but for now, it's best
to leave it as a side job, and additional source of income (or better yet just save it on the side, because we all know that bitcoin will either thrive one day)

I dont think there ar3e allot of companies who are paying their employees in bitcoins and thats because every companys number one is gold they only want gold thats why they begin the company money is everything for big companys they will never pay you in bitcoins maybe only if they have profit with it.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:18:17 PM

I dont think there ar3e allot of companies who are paying their employees in bitcoins and thats because every companys number one is gold they only want gold thats why they begin the company money is everything for big companys they will never pay you in bitcoins maybe only if they have profit with it.
Right now employees will not accept bitcoin as their salaries because bitcoin price is not stable, they will lose in value once the price fluctuate, maybe in the future it will happen when massive adoption will be achieve, let us hope for that.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:25:12 PM

I do not have a payed job for over 3 years now and been only working as volunteer for things I like to put time and effort in, mostly bitcoin  related.
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:34:22 PM

Off course i would quit my day job to go full into the bitcoin but what i do know is that when you go full into the bitcoin you take a big risk because the value of one coin is not stable so you can be rich or por in just a second and that is the biggest problem.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:14:00 PM

Well, you know what they say, one door closes and another opens.  There are plenty of signature deals on here and I am sure that you will find another.  The fact that you have put in the time and effort will reflect well on you I am sure.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
John Constantine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:34:42 PM

Well, if the job pays more than what I currently earn, and if there is a good level of stability, then I could accept it without big problems.
kaomaxx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:18:23 PM

Instead of quitting your day job why not take both up and think of the bitcoin job as an extra incentive
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:18:55 PM

If i was able to go full into the bitcoin i already did but you know that you need money to make money with the bitcoins because the bitcoin is worth around the 600 dollar each so you need at least 10k to invest.

You are right, but there are some ways online with which you can get some free money with bitcoin, if you have some skills then you can provide your skills for some payment and with that amount you can start any investment.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:18:54 AM

i would never do that because with bitcoin i would never manage to make some stable money
yeah I think you would be hard to be able to get a fixed income of bitcoin. because most of the methods to get bitcoin requires effort every day from you to make a profit but to great advantage. very possible for you to benefit greatly
Yeah mate never do that because it's hard now to find a stable job where you can get your monthly money , bitcoin is not a stable and bitcoin is just there for some sideline and if we don't have to do in weekend where we can do posting and earning or we can do invest our to grow more

True,finding a stable day job is really hard since it requires many requirements before you get accepted not compared to bitcoin that you can easily  sit to a pc then do some works then its money but still not easy since you would do need  hard work in able to get bitcoin just what you did on  making  money on your day job. Therefore its still risky to switch because  bitcoin is unstable as of now.
thats the difference if you have day job you are sure that on your pay day you can get the actual amount of money that they will pay you, unlike with bitcoin the price is fluctuating you are unsure how much money you can get after the time that you received your payment.
It is good to receive an amount from bitcoin as it will teach you on how to manage your funds, working will make you lazy as you are just doing a repetition of job in a daily basis while when you are in the crypto world, everyday is a learning experience for you.

Well having a stable job is quitely boring since your job is repeating all the way but its worth the time since you are being payed on fixed rate, although bitcoin gives you large  earnings but still  in inconsistent matter, maybe you learn everyday but the risk is still there.
Definitely true, working in day job is only good when you are young but when you get older you realize that you cannot just an employee all your life and your needs and demands increases, we can only reach our dreams when we have the freedom to manage our own business and get our from the rat race.

Thats why we need a good future plan when we are still young and we  must be sensible enough  to have  a goal so we must  think into things that could  possibly reach those  things. SO that  in  the time when we are old then we dont have any problems to face.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:29:57 AM

I don't think to quit my day job to full time on bitcoin, because it's really risky and i won't risk my day job for it. I need to think twice about the future if i go full time on bitcoin.
yeah I still think that it is a big risk to get out of work in a real job? because earnings in bitcoin is not necessarily always be fixed and you do not know is it bitcoin will always persist until a long time or not? for now I prefer to use bitcoin as additional income
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:27:20 AM

I don't think to quit my day job to full time on bitcoin, because it's really risky and i won't risk my day job for it. I need to think twice about the future if i go full time on bitcoin.
yeah I still think that it is a big risk to get out of work in a real job? because earnings in bitcoin is not necessarily always be fixed and you do not know is it bitcoin will always persist until a long time or not? for now I prefer to use bitcoin as additional income

That's the right way to move on, if we can grab an opportunity to earn from both of  them then we should continue with it instead of choosing only single source of income.
Bradexterb

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:52:00 AM

If i was able to go full into the bitcoin i already did but you know that you need money to make money with the bitcoins because the bitcoin is worth around the 600 dollar each so you need at least 10k to invest.

No that is going a bit too far for me. I need a stable income, like you said bitcoin is just a side job for me aswell. Like this I can still feed myself AND have a chance to become incredibly rich with bitcoins Wink
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:03:44 AM

Instead of quitting your day job why not take both up and think of the bitcoin job as an extra incentive
Absolutely, for me we dont have to choose because both can give us income that can help for our daily expenses and i can manage to do my daily work and spend my spare time in bitcoin so i think this is enough and i dont need to quit my daily job.

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:07:55 AM

Absolutely, for me we dont have to choose because both can give us income that can help for our daily expenses and i can manage to do my daily work and spend my spare time in bitcoin so i think this is enough and i dont need to quit my daily job.

Yeah and if you have good full time job then its never recommended to get full time in bitcoin as it can be an risky decision if bitcoin doesn't perform well in future and will add trouble to our life.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:03:10 AM

Yeah and if you have good full time job then its never recommended to get full time in bitcoin as it can be an risky decision if bitcoin doesn't perform well in future and will add trouble to our life.
You can manage but to get a good income at bitcoin world you need or a great project or some skills and time to use them, soo manage both earning are for people who dont earn a lot of coins, but i agree with you real work has too many advantages, and can hold you if bitcoin goes wrong.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:35:02 PM

No that is going a bit too far for me. I need a stable income, like you said bitcoin is just a side job for me aswell. Like this I can still feed myself AND have a chance to become incredibly rich with bitcoins Wink
If you want a stable job and stable income every month then a suggest you to find a perfect job where you can get monthly salary where you can support your self because for me in bitcointalk or in signature campaign is just a sideline where you can do something when you are bored you can do some posting then you can earn bitcoin as well
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: