Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459164 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:41:37 PM

I am actually about to quit my day-job to work full time "on bitcoin". It is very exciting, however I will be soon working strictly for bitcoins with my employment. This should be a very interesting chapter in my life and I am excited to start working for a dedicated, serious bitcoin company.
Well all the best to you for this and i hope you wont regret this decision in future and earn a good amount of bitcoins as a regular incomr.
But for me i will not do this because i consider this a really risky option to be dependent only on bitcoins for full time income.

We can afford to get full time in bitcoins but the only thing that scared us is price instability of bitcoins and that makes us to think twice before getting full time into bitcoins.
We have no choice but to take risk if we will think of going full time with bitcoin, and my opinion is that people will only go full time with bitcoin when he thinks there is a good potential bitcoin will succeed in the future, so if you quit and you do not believe what bitcoin can do then you will not succeed.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:42:23 PM

If i was able to stop my daily boring job i would love to go full into the bitcoin but what i know is that you make money with money so if you want to go into the bitcoin you need allot of moneys.
fireball4

Activity: 288

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:47:17 PM

I would never quit my job to go on Bitcoin full time because it is not sure that you are going to make enough money to be able to pay your bills every month.
Maybe that in the future it will become possible but at the moment I do not see it happening.

Yeah price is not higher at a moment and it will be risky to get full time in bitcoins as price may fall down in coming future and that can affect our life financially.
the price grew a few days back and it is definitely really high right now, also it is not just a temporary growth and i think it will keep on going up

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:49:04 PM

I would never quit my job to go on Bitcoin full time because it is not sure that you are going to make enough money to be able to pay your bills every month.
Maybe that in the future it will become possible but at the moment I do not see it happening.

Yeah price is not higher at a moment and it will be risky to get full time in bitcoins as price may fall down in coming future and that can affect our life financially.
the price grew a few days back and it is definitely really high right now, also it is not just a temporary growth and i think it will keep on going up

$600 cannot be considered to be too high price, no doubt its an descent price and when it will touch $800 or $1k then it can be treated as a higher price but I think we need to wait to see that price.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:52:08 PM

Yes I was thinking about this option cause I could live comfortably without my job. I decided to not do it just because I wouldn't be able to handle full time on bitcoin.
There would be not enough work for me to do to fill up an 8 hour day so I decided to work less and balance the two things.
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:02:16 PM

Not at the current time, BTC is just but an interest till now and I can't think of a way for it to be a source of income for me, it's quite hard to rely on it completely IMO since it's not a stable investment or to get stable profit regularly from it.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:02:36 PM

If i get per week 0.1 earnings then i will quit my job, as my expenses to be meet , so i am doing my day job apart from that i am also online and doing bitcoin signature campaign and altcoin trading and skill work for bitcoins.

So is 0.4 per month is enough for you to take of your living, as 0.4 is not that high amount that we can afford to quit the job but it will also depend on where you are living and what is salary you are getting in fiat.
In third class countries 0.4 is a much good salary for fulfilling their expenditures, in those countries I have saw that most of the educated people work for only $100  per month (that is something 0.16, according to current price) and they try to live with that for the whole month.
Its kind of wizzard to be able to live with 100 dollars montly, for me it would require atleast 1-3 btc monthly as income, but i wouldnt left my real job as i can get my salarie and a good extra with bitcoin, soo i can retire sooner.
yeah i think earning $ 100 per month would be less? especially if you live in a country that has a high cost of living? I think the least you must have a monthly income of 1-3 before you try to work full time in bitcoin. for now I have not reached it

Yeah minimum 1 btc is required to live a good life and if you cannot manage to earn that amount regularly then its better not to quit your job or else you will find yourself in trouble.
Yeah agree with you friend who don't want to earn by just sitting at home. I am also ready to quit my job as soon as I am able to earn more than of my job through Bitcoins. I think that it is not impossible if you have good knowledge and best trading skills because many people using it for their main source of income.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:24:00 PM

I think if you work in bitcoin surely you will be long time in world of bitcoin. and the price of bitcoin is always changing and it will take a short time so you do not have to worry when prices are low? because I'm sure the price will definitely go up in a short time?

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:30:49 PM

I think if you work in bitcoin surely you will be long time in world of bitcoin. and the price of bitcoin is always changing and it will take a short time so you do not have to worry when prices are low? because I'm sure the price will definitely go up in a short time?

You are right the price drop is now not a problem as bitcoin now has a lot of real users and is adopted by a number of companies, so the price will now be better and if a drop will occur then it will be a smaller drop for short time, so it is not an problem to go full time with bitcoin.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:43:12 AM

You are right the price drop is now not a problem as bitcoin now has a lot of real users and is adopted by a number of companies, so the price will now be better and if a drop will occur then it will be a smaller drop for short time, so it is not an problem to go full time with bitcoin.
The problem is you never know what will happen tomorrow, crypto coins are something very unstable since the begining. Bitcoin is growing on the last years and will keep getting more value and supporters.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:57:51 AM

The problem is you never know what will happen tomorrow, crypto coins are something very unstable since the begining. Bitcoin is growing on the last years and will keep getting more value and supporters.

Well I would say that it is going to be better if you are going to full time with bitcoin rather than alt coins. Because the alt coins are really unstable at all and it is hard to depend on alt coins because most of the alt coins are just going to fall in the end. But still having a lot of source with bitcoin is going to be the best thing to do.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Kungfu45

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:59:53 AM

Why not. I do, when bitcoin price is 1000$ friends. Honestly, I still being a student in an university but I focused with bitcoin. It quite very nice
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:58:52 AM

Well I would say that it is going to be better if you are going to full time with bitcoin rather than alt coins. Because the alt coins are really unstable at all and it is hard to depend on alt coins because most of the alt coins are just going to fall in the end. But still having a lot of source with bitcoin is going to be the best thing to do.
Once your are going to be full time with bitcoin, you will also be interested to touch altcoins because in general you are already living in the crypto world, I think it would be fine also so you have a variety of investment and we know there are altcoins that are also profitable like monero for instance.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:02:49 AM

Why not. I do, when bitcoin price is 1000$ friends. Honestly, I still being a student in an university but I focused with bitcoin. It quite very nice

Now that you are still studying you can say that... But lots of things change when you are already working, you won't be focusing on just one job and if you do for sure you will settle for something that will give you good reward and salary... Remember, if the price reaches $1000 per bitcoin and your job is still signature campaign, I doubt if you will benefit from that price increase if you don't have a savings, remember signature campaign can lower their reward if the price of bitcoin surge...  Smiley
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:46:30 AM

Now that you are still studying you can say that... But lots of things change when you are already working, you won't be focusing on just one job and if you do for sure you will settle for something that will give you good reward and salary... Remember, if the price reaches $1000 per bitcoin and your job is still signature campaign, I doubt if you will benefit from that price increase if you don't have a savings, remember signature campaign can lower their reward if the price of bitcoin surge...  Smiley
If you are young, then you can afford to just go all in on bitcoin. Because if you fail, you can always go back to looking for a full time job. There are also more opportunities to work online compared to a few years ago. It is up to the individual how he can make ends meet with his earnings all coming from bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:01:15 AM

If you are young, then you can afford to just go all in on bitcoin. Because if you fail, you can always go back to looking for a full time job. There are also more opportunities to work online compared to a few years ago. It is up to the individual how he can make ends meet with his earnings all coming from bitcoin.
I would definitely agree with you on that, when we are still young we need to be more ambitious we need to take more risk as there is only less people that depends on our income, once you have a family you cannot just easily take risk because what your concern is just to have a stable income by working.
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:08:24 AM

Yes right its pretty easy to say like that now but when you start working and get more experienced you will realise its pretyy risky.Bitcoin is a volatile currency and still cannot be used in real life so its very risky to be fully depended on bitcoins for your living and dependent full time only in it.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:35:41 AM

This is why I wouldn't go full time. If the price stalls there's not much you can do.
And then you won't have any money without a stable job. Stable job gives you security and also still gives time (depending on what job) to invest and research bitcoin. So i think the full time job option is better then full time bitcoin for these reasons.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:37:33 AM

I will quit my dayjob if I saved enough money in my retirement fund to retire and then I would go full bitcoin. But that is not anytime soon though and right now I don't have the money to actually stop my job and go full on bitcoin because the first month already I wouldn't be able to pay my gas bills rent bills etc. But in the future then yes maybe if I am retired then its the same as quitting no? Smiley
uncaer9

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:40:25 AM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

i think going full time on bitcoin is good idea if you can get more money from bitcoin, maybe double or triple than your daily job.
i have plan to fulltime on bitcoin, but i need more money/capital also i need more mental to do it.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: