Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed  (Read 204910 times)
Madmach

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:39:38 AM

Wow, what is it? Next ICM coin?
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:52:57 AM

How old input should be for POS?
Is there maximum weight for POS? And how it is calculate?
about 3.5 hours
Maximum weight of network = total number of coin in circulation

You mean to say:

Maximum weight of network = total number of coin in circulation staking .. ?
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:04:39 AM

about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

The maximum weight will be the total coins I circulation as in theory they could all be staking at the same time. Won't happen as people leave there coins on exchanges

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
ozboy2014

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:19:35 AM

about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

The maximum weight will be the total coins I circulation as in theory they could all be staking at the same time. Won't happen as people leave there coins on exchanges

maximum network weight in wallet atm is approx 0.5 mil.. where are the other coins? surely, the othe 0.9mil are not on exchange?
PnD team

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:34:54 AM

about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

maximum network weight in wallet atm is approx 0.5 mil.. where are the other coins? surely, the othe 0.9mil are not on exchange?

0.9mil coins in Dev pocket  Grin
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:37:25 AM

about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

The figure on the exchange is impossible to know for, obviously, many people hold coins there with the purpose of selling the at some point but not necessarily listed for sale right now. As a matter of fact, less than 200k are listed for sale at all kind of prices. The figure in the Maximum network weight can be misleading for several logical -and others than I don't understand- reasons. For instance, although all my coins, are mature, my network weight is roughly 15% below the coins I actually have "staking". I would imagine that the maximum network weight of 0.5 mill would also be off at least by 15%, probably more. One of the reasons that I understand is that the mined coins -and it is a significant number- are not mature until 4 hours after being mined; other reason would be the coins in movement towards the exchange and from the exchange. In any event the maximum network weight oscillates between low 400k and low 700k during the day, which is a big oscillation and the reasons for it could be a combination of all of the above. I don't suppose -but it is always possible- people will already have significant amounts in cold storage, not staking, but whatever some people has, it would also contribute to the difference.
ozboy2014

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:43:37 AM

about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

The figure on the exchange is impossible to know for, obviously, many people hold coins there with the purpose of selling the at some point but not necessarily listed for sale right now. As a matter of fact, less than 200k are listed for sale at all kind of prices. The figure in the Maximum network weight can be misleading for several logical -and others than I don't understand- reasons. For instance, although all my coins, are mature, my network weight is roughly 15% below the coins I actually have "staking". I would imagine that the maximum network weight of 0.5 mill would also be off at least by 15%, probably more. One of the reasons that I understand is that the mined coins -and it is a significant number- are not mature until 4 hours after being mined; other reason would be the coins in movement towards the exchange and from the exchange. In any event the maximum network weight oscillates between low 400k and low 700k during the day, which is a big oscillation and the reasons for it could be a combination of all of the above. I don't suppose -but it is always possible- people will already have significant amounts in cold storage, not staking, but whatever some people has, it would also contribute to the difference.

I'm guessing cold storage might be the reason for the difference then...
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:47:56 AM

about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

I'm guessing cold storage might be the reason for the difference then...

I believe, as stated, it could be one (minimal, at this stage) of the factors, not even the main by a long shot. Why would people skip the current benefits of POS? I just don't believe that would be the case in a significant figure. The others factors, on aggregate, no doubt account for the bulk of the difference.
djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:13:28 PM

How many connections you get with a wallet? I am unable to get more than 16, maxconnections=100 in config file, p2p port 15760 opened.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:14:03 PM

How many connections you get with a wallet? I am unable to get more than 16, maxconnections=100 in config file, p2p port 15760 opened.

I have 16 too but that more then enough Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
MARIJ666

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:16:51 PM

about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

+1
it was I mean. Wink
MARIJ666

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:24:10 PM

about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

But he did not say how much the network weight , he said, What is the maximum network weight?
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 12:44:14 PM

It's like this with all POS coins.  A large part of it is because not everyone has a PC where they can reliably stake 24/7.  Some people only stake for part of the day.  The other reasons are as you said.  Coins moving around, blocks maturing, coins not eligible for stake.  That is one of the features of POS 2.0 that I love.  The removal of coin age from the equation means that people who consistently and regularly stake 24/7 day in, day out can gain a significant advantage over those who don't.  It can accrue into a large increase in your share of the total % of coins over time, and that is a far more important figure than your absolute number of coins.

No one has these coins in cold storage.  Anyone who has the technical knowledge to properly put the coins into true cold storage (meaning storage at an address that was created on an offline computer with a clean OS where there is no possible vector for the private key to have been comprised) is not going to be dumb enough to put them into cold storage when it is a POS coin and so much of the total coin supply has yet to be mined.  Plus, I am still 99% convinced this coin is a scam and I don't think even believers are confident enough in it to bother putting coins into cold storage yet.
Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:20:20 PM

Hi community,

This is just my 2p worth.

Firstly, this coin is very well coded I spent the past 48hrs looking into it exploring what is on offer. I can say without a shadow of a doubt this coin is really good. no BS. The whole idea about fixing flaws in current POS implementations can only be a good thing.

Next up is the dev. I see initial commits from Rat4 on MASTER branch this is the guy which has bought a lot of tech into alts. All i can say regarding this matter is I am very reassured to know he is doing apart with this project (in whichever capacity Wink).

As for direction of this project and what priority tasks need to be completed.. I kind of concur with what barabbas said a few pages back. Focus on roadmap fixing whatever issues have already been arranged to get fixed and regular updates from the team. keep this up and *almost* everyone will be happy Wink

With regards to price action I have seen projects like this in past roll out with the exact same attitude and they mooooon!

This project has all the hallmarks of a "seasoned" tried & tested outfit.

As I said almost as soon as I spotted this project and done my due diligence checks I feel very bullish about this for the MID-LONG TERM..

The only thing which is an issue for me personally is the lack of any formal community effort per se.
Questions to consider:

Do we have any arrangements for PR, Who will head this up?
 Do we have anyone harassing the Exchanges which this is not already listed on. ?
 Do we have an Alternative location to meet/chat other than BCT.. SUCH AS A SLACK GROUP?Huh
 Do we have a list of what is required/missing from the dev team? example do they need more help etc..

We come here as a community with common interest so why not organize and get some kind of team set up whether it's formal / informal arrangements. Anything to make devs live easier and help our investment grow!  
ozboy2014

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:50:47 PM

"This is a short brief of our near-future plans. More information, details, timeline, and whitepaper will be released during this week of August 3rd."

3 more days to end of week. Looking forward to that white paper
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:53:56 PM

... I spent the past 48hrs looking into it exploring what is on offer ... Next up is the dev. I see initial commits from Rat4 on MASTER branch this is the guy which has bought a lot of tech into alts. All i can say regarding this matter is I am very reassured to know he is doing apart with this project (in whichever capacity Wink).

You have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Seeing the audience here and who has been deployed in this project, it could be very possible that this is a rat4 action, I don't know whether the dev is rat4 or not, but from the commits you can't make this conclusion - except if you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have not checked the source code, I have better things to do than to check blackcoin forks, but when I open the source repository web page I can see that this is a fork of rat4's blackcoin. So, if it is a fork of blackcoin than how on the earth could not be commits from rat4 the guy who maintain the blackcoin repository in the first place? Of course there are commits from rat4 - his blackcoin was forked. I understand you spent the past 48hrs "looking into" the source code, but do you understand at all what fork means and how the source code repository works?

Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:55:21 PM

Hi dev,

Is everything according plan?
Can you release the info this week?

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Topbanker

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:12:44 PM

about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

0.9mil coins in Dev pocket  Grin

Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:40:46 PM

... I spent the past 48hrs looking into it exploring what is on offer ... Next up is the dev. I see initial commits from Rat4 on MASTER branch this is the guy which has bought a lot of tech into alts. All i can say regarding this matter is I am very reassured to know he is doing apart with this project (in whichever capacity Wink).

You have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Seeing the audience here and who has been deployed in this project, it could be very possible that this is a rat4 action, I don't know whether the dev is rat4 or not, but from the commits you can't make this conclusion - except if you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have not checked the source code, I have better things to do than to check blackcoin forks, but when I open the source repository web page I can see that this is a fork of rat4's blackcoin. So, if it is a fork of blackcoin than how on the earth could not be commits from rat4 the guy who maintain the blackcoin repository in the first place? Of course there are commits from rat4 - his blackcoin was forked. I understand you spent the past 48hrs "looking into" the source code, but do you understand at all what fork means and how the source code repository works?

lmfao .. yes i do I have been around the block with alts many times built coins participated under various alt projects under various pseudonyms played with some progressive BC ideas and pushed some ideas co-authored 2 w.papers along with participation of independent peer reviews for unnamed alts.. Worked on anon mixer and coinjoin techniques. Multiple token rings <-- Hint to who I am.

So yeah I do kinda know a little, just a little bit about spotting a very solid code base and novel approach to fixing Small spend DoS issue as this is one of the ways I believed its rat4 who is behind this as during another project which I was apart of he pointed out this vuln in my alt which needed correcting. Now low and behold its apart of this src code.. plus other hints and i picked up on.

Who knows I maybe completely off the mark but regardless of true dev code is still very solid!
Its my job to spot good strong code so I can clone it as ruthless as that sounds and use elements in my own works, if appropriate!..
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:44:15 PM

So what you gonna say about that altcoinUK
Ha!

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: