Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587823 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:45:49 AM

India is going to lose this match with WI. Only 165 from 41 overs inspite of having wickets in hand. They have just 7-8 overs left to score runs and any target below 220-230 would make them lose the match. With Dhoni on the crease, hope the score goes even beyond 220 but they need to cross 200 in the next 2-3 overs. Their strike rate is extremely low.
It was a difficult pitch to bat on and so is the reason India was finding it difficult to score runs and i knew West Indies would not do anything better in this pitch and India won the match by 93 runs ,Ashwin and Kuldeep Yadav bowled really well and took three wickets each to set up the victory for India.

A score of 251 runs was not much, yet India's victory margin was huge. Considering that West Indies even lost to Afghanistan and are the 9th ranked ODI team, this is not surprising. West Indies really struggled against spin.
In this match India has played a good cricket defeating West Indies by 93 runs on the home pitch. West Indies players were good but what they lack is the consistency. We don't know which match they'll make a winning and in which they'll loss. In several matches in the past they have made unexpected wins as well big losses that too unexpected.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:26:11 AM

India is going to lose this match with WI. Only 165 from 41 overs inspite of having wickets in hand. They have just 7-8 overs left to score runs and any target below 220-230 would make them lose the match. With Dhoni on the crease, hope the score goes even beyond 220 but they need to cross 200 in the next 2-3 overs. Their strike rate is extremely low.
It was a difficult pitch to bat on and so is the reason India was finding it difficult to score runs and i knew West Indies would not do anything better in this pitch and India won the match by 93 runs ,Ashwin and Kuldeep Yadav bowled really well and took three wickets each to set up the victory for India.

A score of 251 runs was not much, yet India's victory margin was huge. Considering that West Indies even lost to Afghanistan and are the 9th ranked ODI team, this is not surprising. West Indies really struggled against spin.
In this match India has played a good cricket defeating West Indies by 93 runs on the home pitch. West Indies players were good but what they lack is the consistency. We don't know which match they'll make a winning and in which they'll loss. In several matches in the past they have made unexpected wins as well big losses that too unexpected.
India had a chance to lose this game because of West Indies bad batting lineup they won this game. Actually, West Indies bowlers bowled fantastically India lost only 4 wickets, but still, WI bowlers restrict them just for 251 runs. This will tell the strength of the WI bowlers. But the batsman failed to chase this decent score and lost this game. Just it's West Indies bad luck after that's it. Congrats India.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:54:11 AM

Tomorrow we have 2 exciting matches one is women's world cup match b/w India Women vs Pakistan Women. This is high expectation match. But India won 1st 2 games, and Pakistan lost her 2 games they are in the bottom of the list. Let's see how they will play against India. My pick India.

Another game 2nd ODI b/w ZIW vs SL. 1st match ZIW gave the unexpected result I think in this match also they will win.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:12:40 PM

Tomorrow we have 2 exciting matches one is women's world cup match b/w India Women vs Pakistan Women. This is high expectation match. But India won 1st 2 games, and Pakistan lost her 2 games they are in the bottom of the list. Let's see how they will play against India. My pick India.

Another game 2nd ODI b/w ZIW vs SL. 1st match ZIW gave the unexpected result I think in this match also they will win.
I don't think SL will let Zimbabwe win this one . SL batsmen did well the last time but the bowlers didn't support so in this match I am going with SL to win the match .

For Pak v India , I am going with India too .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:08:17 PM

I don't think SL will let Zimbabwe win this one . SL batsmen did well the last time but the bowlers didn't support so in this match I am going with SL to win the match .

For Pak v India , I am going with India too .
Yes it was bowlers mistake they did not bowl well. The batsman did a good job. Choosing Sri Lanka in this match is a good choice. I will also choose Sri Lanka.

women's match Indian team is in tremendous form so that I will choose India in this match.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 06:59:50 PM

India should win atleast in the women's world cup against Pakistan. Their team is not doing so well compared to the Indian team and plus they had low scoring matches. The betting on this match also would be high due to the rivalry but now hope the teams don't perform under pressure.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:18:09 PM

India should win atleast in the women's world cup against Pakistan. Their team is not doing so well compared to the Indian team and plus they had low scoring matches. The betting on this match also would be high due to the rivalry but now hope the teams don't perform under pressure.

The pressure will always be when ever this two teams play, but seeing the latest performance India have a high hand to win it.

2nd odi Sri lanka vs Zimbabwe , i think this match Sri Lanka will win straight.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:06:07 AM

The pressure will always be when ever this two teams play, but seeing the latest performance India have a high hand to win it.

2nd odi Sri lanka vs Zimbabwe , i think this match Sri Lanka will win straight.

In the first match, Zimbabwe gave a surprise to SL team, and they won by six wickets, and that gives them the more confidence to play this second game. I thought SL might win that match very easily, but it was a surprise to see Zimbabwe won that match.

In the last game, Indian top order batsman didn't perform well so we may expect today lot of runs from Indian team if they bat first.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:25:51 AM

Zimbabwe falling apart , 127-6 and still lots of overs left to play . They should play very patiently and make atleast 200+ runs otherwise this match is easily Sri Lankans . Waller and Moor can play well , they gotto build a good partnership .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:04:47 PM

I thought Indian batting is strong and will try to make a high score to defend but looks like Pakistan women's team is similar to men's team, bowling pretty well. Hopefully India will win this.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:56:08 PM

I thought Indian batting is strong and will try to make a high score to defend but looks like Pakistan women's team is similar to men's team, bowling pretty well. Hopefully India will win this.
That's a very low score. Pakistan has made a good bowling spell and stopped the Indian women from scoring good. I think this is the match of Pakistan, because it is an.easy chaseable score, only if India gets some early wicket the match might go as a fighting, else the match will go one sided same as that happened with champions trophy final.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:58:59 PM

This was expected before the match but now the Pakistan women just bowled out India for just 169 runs and it looks like it is just a repeat of the recent India Vs Pakistan in the final of the ICC tournament. Tongue It is a game for Pakistan to win chasing a low score.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

WI are successively winning the toss but failing to win the match . They chose to bowl in the previous 3 matches so now they changed their decision and chose to bat first , do you think its a good decision ? Will they be able to win this one?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:08:32 PM

This was expected before the match but now the Pakistan women just bowled out India for just 169 runs and it looks like it is just a repeat of the recent India Vs Pakistan in the final of the ICC tournament. Tongue It is a game for Pakistan to win chasing a low score.

It'd have been better if India had been all out at 158 runs. Grin
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:11:11 PM

Pakistan really seem to pull something out of their hat when competing against India. Pakistan had a dismal start to the World Cup, losing all its matches until now. India, on the other hand, have beaten strong teams like England. Unfortunately, all this doesn't matter when it is India vs Pakistan.  Grin

iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:52:09 PM

Pakistan really seem to pull something out of their hat when competing against India. Pakistan had a dismal start to the World Cup, losing all its matches until now. India, on the other hand, have beaten strong teams like England. Unfortunately, all this doesn't matter when it is India vs Pakistan.  Grin

Even after scoring that low, it's Indian women's lowest score batting first but looks like India is going to continue it's winning race. 15 for 4 after 8 overs and more than 75% win prediction towards India. Pakistan's lowest score against India is 57, let's see if they can beat that.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:24:41 PM

India Women scored a low score of 169 runs and chasing that score Pakistan lost 9 wickets just for 64 runs,Indian Women bowled really well ,Ekta Bisht was the pick of the bowler who strangled the Pakistan players and took five wickets.India Vs West Indies,India won the series and i cannot understand why they are trying their bench strength against a weak West Indies line up.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:58:43 PM

Indian Women won against Pakistan inspite of scoring just 169 runs in 50 overs. They won comfortably with 95 runs . In men's India is playing against WI. WI is 157/5 in 40 overs. India should be easily winning this match and taking the lead to 3-0.
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:35:33 PM

Indian Women won against Pakistan inspite of scoring just 169 runs in 50 overs. They won comfortably with 95 runs . In men's India is playing against WI. WI is 157/5 in 40 overs. India should be easily winning this match and taking the lead to 3-0.

I don't think West Indies will score more than 200 in this match and it'll be an easy kill for Indian team. On the other side women's team continued it's winning streak by crushing the Pakistani women's team. As I predicted it'll be Aussies vs India this final.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 05:23:21 PM

I don't think West Indies will score more than 200 in this match and it'll be an easy kill for Indian team. On the other side women's team continued it's winning streak by crushing the Pakistani women's team. As I predicted it'll be Aussies vs India this final.
As WI Elected to bat, focused on keeping wickets in hand, but could not go forward strongly. Because of falling wickets with tight bowling the result was that West Indies hit no boundaries off their last 83 balls. Very ordinary show and India chase it easily. On the other hand, the Indian Women's team proved their strong position and a chance to get the WINNERSHIP.
Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: