Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:35:04 PM

If the rain won't stop and KKR never gets to bat them I think Sunrisers will move to the second qualifier as they were the at the third position after the league matches. Hope the rain stops.

Would love to See SRH progressing to 2nd qualifier

Am on your side mate but it's an eliminator match so the umpires will wait till the last second which is affordable.
Even a super over is possibility if rain doesn't stop soon. It's just drizzling now and hope it'll stop soon.
Good news for KKR fans we are going for full 20 overs match in next 22 minutes and no reduce in overs and no in runs its very good chance for them to complete this match and eliminate Hyderabad but this could be not easy after rain lets see whats going to happen on ground but very excited at least match is going to start  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:36:46 PM

If the rain won't stop and KKR never gets to bat them I think Sunrisers will move to the second qualifier as they were the at the third position after the league matches. Hope the rain stops.

Since this is the eliminator I guess it will be postponed . It would be terrible to declare SRH to move on because KKR has performed so well in bowling in this match and they will win this one if they get the chance to bat. Not sure if SRH progresses automatically if KKR doesn't bat.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:58:11 PM

Since this is the eliminator I guess it will be postponed . It would be terrible to declare SRH to move on because KKR has performed so well in bowling in this match and they will win this one if they get the chance to bat. Not sure if SRH progresses automatically if KKR doesn't bat.

Rain is back and in an hour if it does not stop then possible they will have to wait and see if super over can be played. If no then SRH will go through the next round. I think whatever be the game if played KKR will be able to make it if they are given a chance to bat since score is not much unless its super over.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:05:17 PM

Yesterday Supergaints won. I had alot of expectations from Mumbai though. But its all on them that how they play. Today i will be looking for KKR to win. KKR is a great team but never know what SRH got in their pockets. Anyone can emerge as a winner for but my vote for KKR.

I wanted SRH to win, but KKR had the higher chance to win, but it seems, rain played very well Tongue
Its getting quite late, either they will win or the match will be postponed. Likely to get postponed.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:07:09 PM

Rain is back and in an hour if it does not stop then possible they will have to wait and see if super over can be played. If no then SRH will go through the next round. I think whatever be the game if played KKR will be able to make it if they are given a chance to bat since score is not much unless its super over.

Rain could save my $20 that i bet on SRH  Cheesy
Any idea what will be the target if rain stops within 10 minutes? what how many overs will be deducted?
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:12:01 PM

Any idea what will be the target if rain stops within 10 minutes? what how many overs will be deducted?
Now if rain stopped then we have only 5 overs match and target for KKR is 41 and if its not going stop then we have next is super over if this is also not going to happen then we have SRH in next round of Play off's currently latest update
mrjoy15

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 06:23:19 PM

Now if rain stopped then we have only 5 overs match and target for KKR is 41 and if its not going stop then we have next is super over if this is also not going to happen then we have SRH in next round of Play off's currently latest update
Sure going this. Latest update the rain has picked up again. Even if it stops now, it will take the ground staff more than five minutes to clear the covers and do a round with the super soppers. So, it's sure: We're going to start losing overs.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:21:01 PM

Update from crick info
'It is now confirmed as a six-over chase starting at 12.55 am with KKR's target adjusted to 48.'

A Very easy target for KKR, should i cash out from betfair? it's $10 now and a 50% loss.  Tongue
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 08:20:45 PM

Update from crick info
'It is now confirmed as a six-over chase starting at 12.55 am with KKR's target adjusted to 48.'

A Very easy target for KKR, should i cash out from betfair? it's $10 now and a 50% loss.  Tongue

You should have done that as KKR won this match. It was not that easy for them as they had to play for only 6 overs and 48 runs means about 8 runs per over and SRH's bowling team is said to be the best but still they couldn't stop KKR from making those runs despite of taking 3 wickets of the top 3 batsmen. Gambhir just finished the match in the end.

Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:08:29 PM

Rain affected the match and KKR really bowled well to restrict them for a really low score in an important match and in return rain was delaying the match most of the time and in the end KKR won by duckworth lewis but i am still not sure how they are making those calculations to set a target.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:59:54 AM

The duckworth-lewis method is not for this format of the game. Rain just ruined the match, Sunrisers got humbled and KKR moved to the qualifier 2 with Mumbai Indians.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:34:02 AM

The duckworth-lewis method is not for this format of the game. Rain just ruined the match, Sunrisers got humbled and KKR moved to the qualifier 2 with Mumbai Indians.
Actually the DL method is not suitable for any format . They have to find an alternative for this or just postponing the match is good for the "teams" ( not the ones who have bought the ticket ) rather than declaring using DL method . MI v Pune is what I predict for Finals . Pune have defeated MI all three times in this season.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:28:27 AM

Well in ystd match it was certain that KKR has to win, because the way SRH played was not as a qualifier team for the next round. Also the D/L was right as they still require 8 an over which was higher than the normal had they need to bad 20 overs. Well SRH would be unhappy with their performance ystd and they would know they do not deserve to be in next round.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:54:35 AM

I'm really in love with ipl now. I stopped watching ipl after the match fixing shit but decided to start watching it again from this year. I'm a kkr fan mostly from starting and this year i have placed 3/4 of my bets on them and they never dissatisfied me till now. Just calculated my profit this season and i just earned 0.15 btc from kkr itself. Yesterday's match was fair as if we calculated the run rate the target would be 38 but 46 didn't seem tough at all. Never imagined something like rain would occur but i feel mi not going to make it to the finals this year.
Mi vs kkr @ kkr odds - not yet updated.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:23:46 AM

I'm really in love with ipl now. I stopped watching ipl after the match fixing shit but decided to start watching it again from this year. I'm a kkr fan mostly from starting and this year i have placed 3/4 of my bets on them and they never dissatisfied me till now. Just calculated my profit this season and i just earned 0.15 btc from kkr itself. Yesterday's match was fair as if we calculated the run rate the target would be 38 but 46 didn't seem tough at all. Never imagined something like rain would occur but i feel mi not going to make it to the finals this year.
Mi vs kkr @ kkr odds - not yet updated.
Well that's good to hear that IPL has given you profits . I followed a similar strategy and placed on MI to win almost every match ( Except first because they always loose the first match ) and has given me great profits . I expect MI to beat KKR and face Pune in the finals .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:50:26 AM

I too believe this rule is not good for this format game. But yesterday match rain didn't spoil sunrisers game because in the first half there was no rain and they just scored 128 runs in 20 overs. If the full match was played also KKR would have been scored those runs very easily. Yesterday it was a complete failure by Sunrisers team in all deportments.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:12:26 PM

I too believe this rule is not good for this format game. But yesterday match rain didn't spoil sunrisers game because in the first half there was no rain and they just scored 128 runs in 20 overs. If the full match was played also KKR would have been scored those runs very easily. Yesterday it was a complete failure by Sunrisers team in all deportments.

Yes SRH performed very poorly in yesterday match. 128 runs is not a good score in an elimination game. If rain not comes means the match would become one sided. The rain, not interrupted it actually helps SRH to finish the match so early otherwise they need to bowl 20 overs to lose this game. Bad luck SRH. Now next eliminator match b/w Mumbai vs. KKR, I think Mumbai will qualify finals.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:56:34 PM

Big match coming tomorrow of Mi vs KKR . KKR always like to chase and in Banglore it main rain so team. Attuned second may have an advantage if the team of first batting score is low else it will be difficult batting second . Hope to see a good match

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:16:51 PM

Big match coming tomorrow of Mi vs KKR . KKR always like to chase and in Banglore it main rain so team. Attuned second may have an advantage if the team of first batting score is low else it will be difficult batting second . Hope to see a good match

Absolutely important and big game tomorrow. Basically between two best teams of this season.
I feel that MI will win the match tomorrow and IPL Final will have a derby. Would love to see this season
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 06:29:36 PM

Actually the DL method is not suitable for any format . They have to find an alternative for this or just postponing the match is good for the "teams" ( not the ones who have bought the ticket ) rather than declaring using DL method . MI v Pune is what I predict for Finals . Pune have defeated MI all three times in this season.

When the time is short, instead of abandoning the game and declaring it null and void or rescheduling the match, the D/L method is the most preferable. They calculate the winning score for the other team but it's a bit unfair to the other team as they get less overs and more runs to score. Losing wickets builds the pressure too but in T20 it becomes more beneficial as the players are used to playing under pressure and scoring runs in the first 5 overs. This is exactly what happened with KKR.

Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: